बिना सोचे समझे Unpopular Opinions!

uploaded900 posted on Nov 21, 2013 at 02:45AM
Rules:

* It has to be unpopular!! When I mean unpopular its sonething that most people disagree on and it isnt really a controversal topic.

* These are NOT examples! (ProLife/ProChoice, Anti/Pro Gay Marriage)

* No sexist, racist, homophobic, or faithist (yes thats a word) opinions

NEW RULE:

* You can be explicit as you want
last edited on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:24AM

बिना सोचे समझे 2382 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1901-1950 of 2382

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CokeTheUmbreon said…
Pokémon-related...

I hate that Mega Garchomp has low speed.
Music production (via DAW or mixer) is just as hard as music production via instruments.
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
I still produce with my trusty computer though, but that's besides the point. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना x-Yumi-x3 said…
Cardi B is trash.
uploaded900 commented…
I think her संगीत is okay, but her personality really annoys me एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
@Yumi I agree. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SilentForce said…
Tbh I don't get the big deal over high cheekbones.Like I have seen a lot of people not having them and still looking quite attractive.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Rihanna312 commented…
I think, it`s about how every feature fits in the face. There are definitely people with highly valued features that don`t look half as good as people who don`t have them, because their features just don`t go together so well. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना uploaded900 said…
If Kim Kardashian is the beauty standard, I want NOTHING to do with it. I never thought she was pretty anyway, especially with all that plastic surgery and an ass so disproportionate to the rest of her body (her legs looks like skinny little stubs next to it).
SilentForce commented…
Same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She isn't the beauty standard above all. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
She has an ant booty. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Couldn't agree more. She looks creepy for me. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ArcticWolf said…
I don't hate Shou Tucker.

I'm too apathetic to hate him. He's just meh.
SilentForce commented…
The fact that he's nothing और than a character who existed for the sole purpose to create one shockingly sad moment makes me quite apathetic towards him as well. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
gvldenyovth commented…
I used to despise him and now I just get angry at the mention of him and the whole Nina/Alexander situation. Not because OF him but because the friend who bring it up does it at inconvenient moments just to get a laugh from annoying me एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ArcticWolf said…
Naruto part 2 was more emotional for me than Naruto part 1.
Hawaiian pizza is good.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Blasphemy "smh" Why dude why did आप give in to the dark side? xD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना wantadog said…
I could write something here but Wikipedia said it better.

"Nationalism is a political, social, and economic system characterized by the promotion of the interests of a particular nation, especially with the aim of gaining and maintaining sovereignty (self-governance) over the homeland. The political ideology of nationalism holds that a nation should govern itself, free from outside interference and is linked to the concept of self-determination."
BlindBandit92 commented…
Nationalist also has different meanings and understandings. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
I am not going to remotely argue with आप AT ALL एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
wantadog commented…
^That's kind of the whole point of this मंच एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Parrots are one of the purest animals in the world. While they come with the worst negative sides to them and are by no means a recommended pet for those that arent dedicated, they outmatch almost all if not all other types of pets if handled right and commitment and dedication is present.
Riku114 commented…
But unless आप are willing to commit to a life long responsibility to a constant-five साल old that will want to शावर, शॉवर with आप daily, will scream for attention when bored, will have a complex diet, may not like आप for a while, needs regular vet care like any other animal companion, and has a beak that could probably bite off your finger with ease या claw up your arm with its talons and be the most inconvenient thign in existence the सेकंड आप watch anythign on the TV, then dont get one एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Even for the smaller और basic parrots like cockatiels या parakeets, if आप plan to actually give them a good life (and even if आप dont), being a तोता owner is a lifestyle, not a hobby या a normal pet thing एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KataraLover said…
I think Emma Watson looks better with a pixie cut than she does with longer hair. It just brings out the beauty of her striking but natural features. I don't think she looks like a boy AT ALL. She looks very feminine and just so gorgeous like this.
 I think Emma Watson looks better with a pixie cut than she does with longer hair. It just brings out
zanhar1 commented…
Agreed एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Actually same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Damn एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I think she still looks pretty with any of hairstyle. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I don't get what's the big deal about Apple watches. Y'all really want to spend $300+ on a watch that's basically a mini iphone when you already have an iphone? I'll just check the time on my phone
gvldenyovth commented…
Capitalism is a hell of a drug एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
This is why I think सेब is overrated xD they basically just made similar products with only a bit upgrades but waaay और expensive. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I also don't get why it's considered sooo hot when a guy has tattoos. I honestly don't care for them. I guess some can be hot, but I prefer no tattoos. I don't find sleeve tattoos attractive at all either.
SilentForce commented…
I agree एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Same. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Anti-SJW's are equally as bad as SJW's
Riku114 commented…
Eh... I kinda disagree. Kinda because I know some can be just as bad, but I tend to find Anti-SJWs have a bit of a better average. या at least that larger named people of that community are not as bad as the big names of SJWs. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
I agree that extreme Anti-SJWs can easily be just as bad, but I think as a group as a whole and generally, Anti-SJWs have a better record going for them. Though when it goes over to actually being racist, homophobic, etc rather than just being against the drama of the SJWs, thats when it gets really bad एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ShadowFan100 commented…
This is why I personally try to keep a middle ground when it comes to views. The last thing this planet needs is और extremism. North Korean is nothing BUT extremism, and just look how well that turned out. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
More masculine women are the most attractive women

More feminine men are the most attractive men.

This is generally speaking and as of such there are some notable exceptions but this is just general.
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Actually I’d have to agree एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना gvldenyovth said…
Not to be emo but Blurryface is a fucking fantastic album
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Oh yes. Yes I agree! (And don’t worry, आप don’t sound emo. XD wouldn’t really say that a screaming ukulele सेम, बीन rapping slam कविता was emo!) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
2ntyOnePilots commented…
Did आप hear a Trench? It was also fantastic! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
gvldenyovth commented…
I would die for Pet Cheetah. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Justin Bieber is the King of Music <3
Rihanna312 commented…
omg yaaas!!! he should do a collab with Tekashi69 asap<3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
That would be awesome <3 एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ShadowFan100 said…
Black Friday is so fucking stupid, and shouldn’t even be a thing. Especially when it comes directly after the day we’re supposed to be thankful for shit.
The South of the US didn't ruin hip-hop/rap.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
Idk how unpopular this is but in terms of anime & cartoons the voice acting matters to me more than the art. If I can't stand the voice acting I can't watch the show.
ShadowFan100 commented…
I agree. The VA for Serena (English VA of the 90's SM) in Sailor Moon S was.... well, honestly cringy at best. No offense to the VA, but she just doesn't do Serena justice, IMHO. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
2ntyOnePilots commented…
@Shadow um... 8 always wondered... what does imho stand for? लोल I always read it as I’m a hoe- which it clearly is not. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Peaceful_Critic commented…
Agreed, people undervalue VAs importance to a character. Traits are only useful when expressed similarly to knowledge. If it isn't applied, then it doesn't matters. VAs are the translators for a lot of traits and especially emotions, so good VAs are a crucial part of a character. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना KataraLover said…
Thin crust pizza is NOT real pizza! It's just cardboard with sauce and cheese on it.
ShadowFan100 commented…
^ Agreed. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
OMG आप monster! लोल jk, I freaking प्यार thin crust पिज़्ज़ा, पिज्जा but I understand why you'd say that. लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Neo-Pronouns are BS. Like, I know they technically don't affect me that much, but they kinda do. Neo-Pronouns are the reason why most Non-Binary people (like myself) aren't taken seriously by Cis-Gendered people. And, TBH, we only need 3 pronouns: He, She and They. The rest just makes me look like I'm from Tumblr. And Neo-Pronouns don't even make any fucking sense at all. Pronouns aren't even connected to our gender, they relate to our biological sex/chromosomes. Most Nb's (Non-Binary people) have a basic ideology: Gender and sex aren't the same thing. Sex has to do with our physical bodies, whereas gender is basically a state of the mind. And I personally agree with that. But if that's true, why do we need alternate pronouns? The whole point of pronouns is that they correspond to your genitalia/chromosomes. Pronouns have NO connection to your mind.

Now, I can see why a Transsexual or Intersex person would want a different pronoun, because of obvious reasons. But even then, Neo-Pronouns aren't necessary. The only one's that are realistic are the main 3: He, She and They. Neo-Pronouns aren't based around your sex/chromosomes, they're just made up shit that makes a majority of Trans people look retarded AF. How can you expect someone to to take your ideology seriously when you call yourself "Xe" "Ne" "Zyr" "Zim" "Zay" "Xie" or "Xym"? Like, no, stop that shit. It doesn't make you sound or look believable. And that's why I think Neo-Pronouns are unnecessary, and I don't associate myself with people who use them. This whole pronoun thing has gotten ridiculous.
gvldenyovth commented…
Neo pronouns and noungenders are bullshit and make the trans and non binary community look like a joke. We were very close to widespread awareness and acceptance, and then this stuff happened and it's causing legitimate problems. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ShadowFan100 commented…
^ Basically a much shorter version of what I just said. But I agree, nonetheless. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
IDK if this is unpopular or not, but I hate thin-crust pizza.
As far as kpop goes; I do like BTS they are a good band. I'm not saying their overrated either, but I think that there other bands that should be more popular in a sense. Like they have talent but, personally, I'm not as into them as everyone else seems to be.
Riku114 commented…
^Similarly, I like बी टी एस and all, but I think their growth in popularity is kind of creepy for many reasons Im too lazy to explain XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
uploaded900 commented…
For me it's the opposite. I don't even like them, bit I'm a huge प्रशंसक of BTS. @Riku I wonder why आप find their popularity creey. I do think people inviting them to award shows and collabs for clout though. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Interesting. I started to listen throughout बी टी एस songs since a महीना and I quite like them now. Yes they deserves popularity but we can't deny that other के पॉप groups are overshadowed द्वारा them. Some of ARMY could be a little too far but overally almost all of के पॉप fandoms are just have that kind of fans. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Speaking of Kpop, I never got the appeal of BlackPink. They just seem like a knock off 2NE1 (and while I don't listen to 2ne1, I think they were one of the OGs) and don't they only have like 5 songs?
zanhar1 commented…
I do like BlackPink but as someone whose प्रिय के पॉप band is 2 एनई 1 I'm inclined to agree. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
That makes sense as BlackPink is often stated as "2NE1 2.0" "the सेकंड 2NE1" and such as their agency have only two girl groups. Also it's kind of weird when they ain't even got a full album but they already got an Asia संगीत कार्यक्रम tour with less than 10 songs. But I think that's because their agency treated them (and 2NE1 as well) kinda badly imo. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Queer is a slur and using it to label the entire LGBT community is harmful. I've had it used against me, I've seen it used against others, and it literally means weird/odd. The idea of reclaiming a slur individually is fine but once you get into the territory of forcing it on a whole community, you are erasing and ignoring the history of said slur and the traumas associated with it.
I honestly like Taylor Swift’s music, it’s actually decent. But what keeps me from being a die-hard fan is how almost ALL her songs have (basically) the same exact, fucking message in them. I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s noticed this trend with her songs. Like, I get it, Taylor, you’ve had some awful relationships. You attract shitty males—WE GET IT. Is there not anything else that happens in her life? Anything that’s not specifically relationship-related?
Riku114 commented…
Thats probably one of the main reasons she gets a lot of flack tbh एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
Well her song ''Ronan'' was a charity single that was about a 4 साल old boy who died of cancer nd her song ''Tied Together With a Smile'' is about one of फ्रेंड्स from high school who had an eating disorder. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I do like most of her musics but yeah the way how she write songs based from exes are just overused and out of ideas. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SwordofIzanami said…
I cared about the cleanliness of public restrooms a lot more than most people do (I assume).
I don’t understand the hatred for specific celebrities. OK, maybe I kinda do, but why spend (what seems like) so much of your time and energy hating on a celebrity? I mean, sure, some celebrities may not necessarily deserve the popularity they get. However, people often forget that celebrities are human, too. They’re not perfect, little robots. They messs up sometimes. You may not be a fan of what they do, but being hatful towards them just for their way of life is ridiculous. And also: just because someone may be a celebrity, doesn’t necessarily mean they deserve to be stalked, harassed and/or taken advantage of. Celebrity or not, they’re still human beings. No one deserves to be treated like that.
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ I wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately, many seem to forget that. Sure, one person might become famous and लोकप्रिय but that doesn't mean they are beings different than आप and me. They feel and experience things the same way. I never understood why they should be treated either as Objects या Gods. Whether आप like या dislike them, that's fine and all but reaching extremes is simply one shouldn't do. और would realize it if they even bothered putting themselves in the shoes of others in general !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
x-Yumi-x3 commented…
I was just about to post this. Everyone on the internet is hypocrites. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I already post the similar things before. I don't see the point of hating peoples that don't even know your existence. People could be way too harsh and judgemental towards them, forgot that they were human, they made mistakes just like us. आप speak what's in my mind *claps* एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I find less curves to be more aesthetically pleasing.
Don't get me wrong, I can appreciate pretty much all body types, but flat-chested and the like is just more aesthetically pleasing to me.
uploaded900 commented…
Same! Curveless bodies look better in certain clothes too एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
Depending on the person and their respective style, I can agree with that honestly. Certain people can appeal और to me that way as well. Truth be told !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Renarimae said…
I prefer cold/wet/windy/stormy weather and cloudy skies to hot/dry weather and sunny skies.
Riku114 commented…
Same एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24 commented…
Same here as well !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Same. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
K-rock is better than K-pop
Riku114 commented…
J-Rock > K-Rock एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SilentForce commented…
^I actually agree with that एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Gender-Reveal parties are insanely stupid. What is it with Americans and their obsession with knowing what sex a baby is? Does it honestly matter if a baby is Male, Female or Intersex? Instead of focusing so much on your child’s genitalia, why not just appreciate that you even HAVE a child to begin with?
Riku114 commented…
Eh Im pretty neutral to them. I dont think its so much of a 'if it matters' but rather just kind of a "Hey so this is what it is" cause factually people are Male, Female, Intersex and only a small percentage actually ends up being trans या whatever. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
I think having a kid is just an exciting thing for parents and sharing the details with loved ones, may it be the name या exciting new discoveries, is just a natural thing for people. In a way, its an excuse to throw a party about having a child, less than throwing a party about the actual sex it came out एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
I've never heard of one with the people I know tbh. They just say what the gender is in a casual convo hahah. The parties sound a bit extra. But I can understand the parents wanting to know the gender. I have no issue with celebrating a baby boy या baby girl, while at its core we celebrate a new life, knowing the gender is nice too. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
We should be allowed to say weenie
TheLefteris24 commented…
^ Damn right, W E E N I E S !!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
No weenie! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
W E E N I E. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना x-Yumi-x3 said…
I'm really starting to dislike the internet, I hate how people are on here. When an opinion is asked, and if you do not agree with majority, the internet will literally drag you for thinking so different. It becoming to the point where if you don't agree or apologize, your life will be over. It's even gotten to the point were people are hiding the fact that they think so differently. (I'm not talking about racist) Example: This guy on twitter said, why are guys painting their nails? He got attacked by James Charles, and his fans. This is the thing, y'all can't make everyone think the way you think. Like I wish my boyfriend would paint his nails and start wearing lipstick. Next thing you know I'd find him in the bed with his best friend I say this because everything isn't that simple, there are reasons for the way people are and the things they do, to what they wear, to the way the smile.
The world isn't so simple as everyone makes it out to be, if you don't think so, take a damn psychology class. So saying maybe he just likes nail polish, isn't it. (Kinda getting off topic) So what I'm saying is that me not being attracted to a feminine male. Or someone not liking youtubers Shane, Brent, or mylifeaseva. etc. Anyone popular. Really shouldn't matter.
(Obviously saying things like the N word, anything against gays, or anyone does matter because it affects people) but simple things like a guy saying I don't like flat chested women, or someone saying I think one direction is the best group of all time. Is their opinion. Everyone is not you and everyone is not going to think like you. Just because they majority agrees does not mean it's correct.The only time the internet will stop attacking someone because they think differently is when that person is near suicidal, then everyone wants to apologize, like why does it have to go that far? Unless that person's opinion affects your life in anyway, you need to kindly throw all those fucks you give in the trash and live your life.

(Like honestly if you get upset because a guy says he prefers to date girls with smaller butts, you need to go home find out where your self-esteem went)

How about we just stop attacking people period? Like people on here will literally bring awareness to bullying and then tell someone to kill themselves because they didn't like Ariana Grande's new song. Then lets say maybe that person does kill themselves now your over here looking like a total jackass, saying I didn't know they'd actually do it. The internet is very toxic, full of toxic people and honestly should be thrown away and made new again.

(The internet was not always toxic but because we have a generation that is growing up on the internet and is being raised by it that is one of the problems.I don't know why parents are giving their 8 year olds, ipads and iphones, especially when everything is oversexualized. but that is one of the problems.)

This is a snip of an article; I agree with what she's saying.

This is a shame, and not just because I’m sick of getting angry e-mails. It’s a shame because this call-out culture prevents people from actually speaking their minds, because they are too scared of being unfriended, unfollowed, blocked, shunned, or dismissed as simply trash. But we shouldn't be shutting opinions we disagree with down; we should be seeking them out. You don’t learn much if everyone around you believes—or professes to believe—the exact same thing as you do, and if we don't expose ourselves to a diversity of opinions, we are never going to get out our self-imposed echo chambers. These echo chambers didn’t just bring us President Donald Trump, they brought us a liberal establishment so unable to see and believe that other people actually liked the fucker, that we all laughed at his candidacy instead of taking it as the very real threat that it was all along.

The world is falling apart around us, and we—liberals, progressive, leftists, whatever you want to call us—are too busy fighting with each other to actually do anything concrete about it, even though we agree on most of the big, important issues. The reality is, we are more alike than we are different. Like every other progressive worth my “I voted” sticker, I think Trump is the biggest threat to world stability that we’ve seen in the past 50 years. I think women should be able to procure abortions easily, cheaply, and legally. I believe that climate change is an existential threat to humanity, that white supremacy and unfettered capitalism are bad for us all, and that every single person on this planet should have access to housing, health care, clean water, good jobs, fair wages, and food to feed their kids. But that doesn’t matter—all that matters are these tiny, minute disagreements about pussy hats or emotional support animals or disgraced celebrities or whatever outrage of the day has captured the national attention. All that matters is that you are woke and I am trash.
 I'm really starting to dislike the internet, I hate how people are on here. When an opinion is asked,
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zeppie said…
The Bohemian Rhapsody film was incredible. Saw it 3 times. My partner sat next to me crying at the end of one viewing. My dad sat next to me crying at the end of another viewing.

It's a beautiful film and celebrates the impact and success of Queen. Critics slamming it for not being raunchy enough are quite harsh I reckon. We know Freddie had that part of his life but this film was about the brotherhood of Queen, not Freddies sex life. It touched on all areas showing the Good and bad which I appreciated. It didn't need to get r18 to show the message better.

Long story short, first film in a long while that genuinely left a positive impact on me. Critics are being quite unreasonable, the public and people who grew up with Queen seem to love it.
Ignore the critics. Sometimes critics could be too harsh and their review just cannot please everyone. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I like restaurants with menus more than buffets.
Urinals are unnecessary and a huge waste of money. We already have a toilet that takes care of both #1 and #2, so why do we need these things? Plus, there’s barely a wall, and no door to lock. You expect me to do my thing out in the fucking open, for everyone to see? Um, no. I’ve always hated these damn things, as well as those tiny-ass stalls. I like stalls with SPACE to move around in. I’m claustrophobic AF.
 Urinals are unnecessary and a huge waste of money. We already have a toilet that takes care of both #
zanhar1 commented…
As a woman I never had this problem. But like I always questioned the point of them myself because, like आप said, toilets serve the same purpose??? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zeppie commented…
They'd definitely help with long lines since theyr e और convenient. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
TheLefteris24_ commented…
They still physically can’t see what you’re doing because stalks have walls. Fool. Even so they would relate to what आप worry about. You’re kind has a terrible mindsets!!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Though I like a a good number of them (*coughVoltroncough* I'm getting kind of tired of reboots. I want new, fresh shows with new original characters.
uploaded900 commented…
I especially don't like it when they are rebooted in lazy एनीमेशन styles not fitting for the series. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Same. My most hated reboot is teen Titans Go tbh. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
Honestly that thundercats thing was so embarrassing. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Not that I don't like buttered bread, I just don't care for it.
I find most kuuderes to be really boring. I don't think there's any kuuderes that I really like. Maybe except for Raven from Teen Titans if you consider her to be a kuudere.
I liked Voltron season 8.
uploaded900 commented…
Same. I don't get why people were so furious. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
My guess was that it was over shipping; that's usually what it is. My only real issue with it was that I felt like there was a lot of loose ends. Other than that I thought that it was wholesome. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
zanhar1 commented…
On फैन्पॉप people seemed to like it though. But t h this one may mean और torwards contriversal. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Honestly I think a lot of procedures for animal produce production is gross and bad. Not even just the slaughter or the types that are commonly projected from lesser developed countries with less regulation that PETA and the extreme vegans / vegetarians go on about.

The Dairy Industry, if you think about what has to go on to just get a stupid glass of milk is dumb. The poor regulation of egg collection is dumb.

I stand by the understanding of circle of life and that people should still be able to eat meat and should still from time to time but honestly I am not going to say those industries are good.

Personally, I think if everyone limited meat intake and we just like.. dropped dairy entirely and I dunno about eggs, we could probably make do with a lot of unnecessary poor treatment of animals.

But yeah the only thing I have a FIRM opinion on is that Dairy is ridiculously extra for something that a good portion of the world cant even digest since they've lost the bacteria to process it cause its not really something you are supposed to be drinking after a certain age.

I mean not necessarily drop dairy ENTIRELY since kids could still use it but like... seriously, dairy is so extra.
Riku114 commented…
But Ill admit I dont practice what I preach really. I am honestly still trying to figure out firm opinions before doing anything really. Its just being in animal science आप see a lot of the 'best' of the produce production as part of your education and kinda realize that things are still kind of messed up. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
I generally dont really like that common farm जानवर are treated as a marketable product than an actual animal. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
This is और so kinda a rant too tbh. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Vanilla and Chocolate frozen yogurt taste much better than ice cream.
I honestly don’t think Friday by Rebecca Black is that bad a song. Sure, i understand the annoyance of it, but that’s no reason to hate on the singer herself. The video wasn’t even that bad, either. It couldn’t better, but I’ve seen much worse than that. And Rebecca didn’t even WRITE the song, and people still shit on her for it. This is kind of an add-on to my previous opinion about how I don’t understand the hatred for celebrities. Especially in her case. I mean, “Friday” wasn’t even really “her” song, she most likely went with it just for the $$$. And people STILL shit on her over a song she technically never wrote. People are pathetic, honestly.
 I honestly don’t think Friday द्वारा Rebecca Black is that bad a song. Sure, i understand the annoyance
zanhar1 commented…
I actually never hated that song either. And I listened to some of her new stuff; she's actually pretty good. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
ShadowFan100 commented…
I especially like "Saturday". I wonder if she's written about the other days of the week yet. XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
''Hold The Line'' is a much better Toto song than ''Africa''
ShadowFan100 commented…
Never heard that one. I may give it a listen, after I get some much needed sleep. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Voltron LD (and in some extent BlazBlue as well) related topic:

While the majority of the Voltron fandom loves supporting their shippings (especially Klance and Sheith), I honestly don't ship anybody in the show, although I do find some shippings to be cute like Allurance and Hunay, but I wouldn't say I'll ship them to death.

On the contrary, I shipped Nu-13 and Ragna to death, despite the majority of the (albeit small) BlazBlue fandom don't really ship.
BlindBandit92 commented…
Blazblue isn't really small at all sword tbh. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
SwordofIzanami commented…
@Blind But the fandom has been pretty inactive as of lately, especially on Reddit (and the fandom of BlazBlue in फैन्पॉप is pretty much non-existent). एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
BlindBandit92 commented…
^I am just confused why आप would look for a shipping fandom in this type of game in the first place tbh but I see your point. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I like mumble rap (some), but as for the overly-coloured hair...

Just no. That's just me.
zanhar1 commented…
I can dig mumble rap. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Again, same. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I actually really like the Godzilla anime trilogy.
I hate Instagram, ironically I spend quite a bit of time on it.
Rihanna312 commented…
It`s the same with फेसबुक for me. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना