डरावनी फिल्में Horror प्रेमी मंच

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

डरावनी फिल्में 16477 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5401-5450 of 16477

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
im not yet lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jlhfan624 said…
No I'm not in the mood for tv. I'll have to catch up on it later.
Now there's a new video going around on YT of 5 celebrity crushes, and I'm trying to come up with my 5. I think I know 3 of them for sure. Need 2 more guys...
well keifer is on there right
big smile
Oh yeah obviously. He's my #1!!
 Oh yeah obviously. He's my #1!!
lmao
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brittlegirl94 said…
surprise
WELL I'm pissed. FlashForward along with other shows are post postponed until FREAKIN' MARCH. I am so upset. :(
i just got off the phone with my fave uncle lol
big smile
Duuude wtf. That will give me plenty of time to catch up though. Thankfully 24 only has a few more weeks to start back up! :D
awwwwwwwwwww
apparently next time we get lost were going to be on a boat to africa
Ughhhh feeling a little better now that I ate. Hopefully I don't wake up in the middle of the night and throw up again =(
heahter thats horrible hope you feel better
Thanks, I hope all of this crap is gone by tomorrow so I can have a good weekend!
me 2
big smile
Hello wonderful people! I GOT MY BOOTS TODAY!!
heart
O and lol someone left this random message on my Last.fm profile:

"Unlimited turkey sandwiches for life or 2 minutes with a jellyfish that can talk?"

LOL

Ok GW is on.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना becca85 said…
wink
I would take the jellyfish that can talk!! I hate turkey.
How can you hate turkey?! It's delicious!
me 2 i wanna jelly fish
oh im sick and my secret santa told me they were my secret santa
big smile
LOL I'm so glad nobody told me they were my secret santa. I don't want to know!! I want it to be a surprise, because that's cool. Though I don't usually like surprises but this time it's okay because I won't suffer any social pain from it.
exactly lol im not telling anyone who i got yah i come on fromn sleeping 2mins ago and theres a msg merry christmas have a good one and a prop merry christmas love your secret santa
im like that ruined the suprise
LOL That's kinda sad. I'd be pissed if someone did that to me. So uncool.
I know i was and im sick so im like all nooooooooooooo
they cant do this tooo me nooooooo
and then i cried lmao
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना megloveskyle said…
Vassssup!!!
nuthin,lmao u?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना megloveskyle said…
bored out of my damn mind.
me 2
ugh so bored and pissed and sick and sad and annoyed and yah
Ooh I'm not quite bored anymore. What are you guys up to?
Well I was playing sims 3 for like 6 hours, lol but I'm done. Just browsing fanpop now. How about you?
big smile
I'm looking at pictures of Kiefer because I'm gonna marry him someday :D
 I'm looking at pictures of Kiefer because I'm gonna marry him someday :D
LOL he does look silly there. I found this and a few celebs I like are there, which is cool. xD

So is the Horror movies secret santa on yet? & For the fanpop SS do we just post our gift on the forum?
 लोल he does look silly there. I found this and a few celebs I like are there, which is cool. xD So i
I didn't do the horror one because not enough people signed up and I also don't trust some of the other ones to actually follow through. For the regular FP one, you can post them anywhere in the Fanpop Users spot.

I remember those shoots.
<333
 <333
Ahh well what can ya do. That's just how things go somethimes. :( Alright thanks. :)

So are you still sick, or feeling better? I know their super cute lol.
Teehee!
 Teehee!
I'm feeling better, though now I have my period which royally sucks. I can handle that with meds though, so much better than throwing up!
EW I hate time of the month. My last one came super late and it totally freaked me out lol. OH yeah so much better then the flu or whatev!

Have any plans this weekend? :p
sad
No. Just listening to a lot of music, and ewwwing over Briana Evigan's new hair. =\
Also periods suck because that seems to be when my arthritis acts up even more. So a double DNW!
Same here. Trying to see a movie with my cousin next weekend, we decided on 2012 since not many horror's are out now. She's one of the coolest 11 year olds ever; she loves horror and has seen more then me! Is there anything @ the theater that you wanna see? What about on dvd? I can't wait to see 4 Christmases; Reese looks adorable!

OH MAN I know! I don't have athritis but ya know about my bones are I get the worst cramps ever. I can't even get outta bed! :p
OT but I just downloaded Saw 6!!! :D I think I'm gonna watch it again this weekend.

My arthritis gets that bad too. In the morning, when I wake up I get out of bed and feel like I'm 100 years old because my spine is in no shape to actually sit straight.
AWESOME! That's so cool! :DD

Aww poor Heather :(
It's kind of embarrassing cause I'm 22 and all and most people associate arthritis with like 80 year old people.
smirk
Well I'm off to bed because my TP is kicking in, night Heather!
I'm not sure exactly how I got it. I think some of it is hereditary and my mom has some of it but I don't think it's as bad as mine. I do crack my joints a lot and despite what people say I think that has a big factor in it. When I don't pop something, it becomes stiff and painful but after I do, I get a huge relief.

It first started maybe 4 years ago, but I think I began noticing it more around 2 years ago. So I guess that's when it became more painful.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना becca85 said…
So, I went to the newly opened Ultimate Electronics in my local mall and they have a ton of previously viewed movies including a massive horror movie selection. As soon as Christmas is over, I'm going to go intensely browse their horror movies and buy a ton to add to my collection. My brief examination of their horror movies showed me a bunch of movies I haven't heard of before, so I'll check out what's good.

I'm so excited!!
smile
Awesome! Hope you get some good ones.
Man I wish I had some cash to get Dvds. Have fun Becca!

Anyone around now? Ehh I might go play sims 3 though..
I'm here but not really..I just have the window opening checking every once in awhile but I'm doing other things.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EllaBlack said…
I'm on! Look at my adorable kitties! I walked in the house yesterday and I turned and saw ths. So cute >.<
THat's Grace and Misty
 I'm on! Look at my adorable kitties! I walked in the house yesterday and I turned and saw ths. So cut