हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
My school has one too, but it's tiny and I hardly ever see it because I don't go in the library much, but I still wanna take it down so badly!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sworn_Alliance said…
The Blockbuster near my house had New Moon ads, I walked in, saw them, and walked out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
*SNORT* You didn't rip one down to burn later? xD
GUYS! One thing we haven't though about, WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE BATTLE OVER LITTLE WHINGING WITH DAVID YATES AS THE DIRECTOR?! D: If he screws it up, the things that will come out of my mouth won't be exactly...child friendly.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sworn_Alliance said…
Would it be possible to screw up such an epic part?...Never mind, it's David Yates, he'll find a way. And if he can't like every other seen he couldn't screw up, he'll discard it and have them take a portkey from Harry's house.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
Oh God. Don't let him mess EVERYTHING up! Someone should come in and save that film! He better not mess up A Prince's Tale or THERE WILL BE REVOLT, DAMMIT! I hope he doesn't make too big of a deal about the Ron-breaking-the-locket-scene though. Because he said "there's going to be a very sexy love scene between Harry and Hermione". We don't want that! It'll confuse people!! I hope she just sticks to the book and just have their lips MEET.. not snog, MEET. *shudder* Why doesn't Rowling do something about this?! She looks over the scripts first, right? That's how we found out Dumbledore was gay. Oh, the injustice of it all!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crookshanks12 said…
hi, can i join ... i think this sounds cool...

tongue
i suggest we use 'scourgify' in case Eddy wets his pants: cleaning spell.
and maybe even Repello Muggletum, keeps humans away by making them remember important meetings or whatevr. that'll keep Bella away from trying helplessly to help her fav emo...
but there is also pgymy puffs to keep her away...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MissVictoire said…
Ooh, revolution! Can I join?
Both of you can join! :D
GUYS! Order of the Potters has been deleted for beiing an anti-spot :(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That sucks, how can they delete us?

crookshanks12, lets not bother cleaning his pants, lets just clean him off the face of literature. He's 90% crap and 10% glitter, cleaning spells should work.
Oh dear god.

link

If it doesn't work, google 'Edward Manllow', it's insanity beyond what I'd ever imagined.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snapeislove said…
THE OOTP deleted?? Twilight in the classics?? literature's death??

im so sad now. very much upset. I wanna hit anyone.

*topic change*

I LOVE THE NEWS. (i mean the Nov. 2009 issue of the entertainment page..)

on the page, i saw a picture of a Not-so-real vampire and a mary-sue..

now. guess what the headline says..

its..

"NEW MOON ETERNALLY BORING"

no lies. im planning to upload the picture as a matter of fact..!

(sorry 'bout the effin' spaces.. kindda love it..)
big smile
Oh gawd. I saw the pillow. It scared me. A LOT.

snapeislove: THAT'S EXCELLENT! I love watching the fad die! DIE, FAD, DIEEEE!!
snapeislove: What Annie said. That is so awesome!

Yesh, that pillow scared me, but not as much as that . . . other thing. . . . *shudders*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XDRoseLuvsHP said…
smile
snapeislove: Finally! It's about time some of the media come to their senses!
big smile
snapeislove: YAY! It's about d@mn time, too!

I say the Order becomes an off-branch of the Team Potter! spot. I'll post a pick there and see if we can and/or if it would be supported by the resident fans.
Good idea. Actually, we just need a spot in which all Potter > Twilight clubs can hang out and bitch, not just us. We must unite to destroy the glitter freaks!
Someone can make a 'harry Potter > Twilight' spot. It TECHNICALLY wouldn't be an ant-spot!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना haropuff95 said…
really,does Potter>Twilight spot works?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Excellent. Excellent... SARAH HAS A MOTH IN HER BEDROOM!! *HIDES*
How does a Potter > Twilight spot work? Good question. In a way, I think it would suck unless twilighters came onto the spot and tried to defend their sparklecrap.
when will our battle plans get into action??? i have a question too...if we want the sparkleskins to die, sucking out their souls won't work. Let's use the gryffindor sword to rip them up...damn bella......
Good idea for a spot!

Annie: It's in my lamp in my bedroom, and it's dead, so no worries! There's also a little plastic basketball stuck inside it that I got in there last weekend... xD
*LLAMA Sarah*
Oh good. Phew!
I just got back from seeing Percy Jackson, and I was surprised. It wasn't like Harry Potter at all. These are the only links:

There were centaurs (though those are common in fantasies)
The name 'Percy'
He had black hair
He wanted to play the hero
Camp 'Half-Blood'
He had one bad guardian (but he still had a nice mom)

Besides that, it wasn't HP-ish at all
Well, that's jolly good. Now we just have to kill David Yates and I will die a happy death.

Seriously... TOOTSIE POPS!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना XDRoseLuvsHP said…
smile
Oh, the Percy Jackson books are good, though the books are more like HP than the movies. But they are good anyway!! :D
Annie, I'd like to kill David Yates AND Smeyer, then I'd die a happy death.

Guess what I'm listening to. THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE SOUNDTRACK! I just downloaded it off iTunes, and the first thing I did was go through and change the album from 'Sorcerer's Stone' to 'Philosopher's Stone'. Hmmm, maybe we could off Scholastic too, they were the reason the title got changed.
i actually hidden that newspaper page in my closet.. lol..

im really jealous at percy jackson. Its christopher columbus directing it.. oww..

Burn David Yates.. with Meyer.. ooh what a great view..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना haropuff95 said…
yea,I'm jealous also!I mean Columbus belonged to HP,ok..not.

have you watched Percy Jackson,snapeislove?
not yet.. grrr...
laugh
Yay! Chapters 8+9 of Alex Reads Twilight is up! :D

I also sent Alex a message and he replied, so apparently he is not half-bunny xD
Bahahaha! She did send him a message! It's hilarious.

Sarah's better at accents than me. :(
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ABDCFan- said…
I am being late here, but..MY HORCRUXES WILL BE MADE OUT OF THE DEATH OF KRISTEN STEWART! I can't believe they did that to The OOTP! ¬¬ It's lame!
Yesh, if anyone wants to read the message, just ask. I am waiting for another reply :P

Annie, my accent's only that good (though I think it isn't) because I watch too many British movies and quote Harry Potter too much, haha

ABCDFan-: Good Horcrux person! lol
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
yeah, mine's terrible, but I'm only able to do that because I watch HP.
And HAPPY 45 PAGES EVERYBODY!
ANNIE JUST MADE ME DIE LAUGHING!!!! XD XD XD XD XD
laugh
"Is this Mr. Pettigrew? . . . I've come to inform you that the Ministry of Magic are looking for you. . . . Have you had your handkerchief washed lately? No, the Dark Lord, he likes to keep his things clean. Hello?"

(Another phone call)
"Uh, hello. Is this, uh, Mr. Moody? You're alive! It's a miracle! . . . It's a miracle that you're alive. . . . I must alert the Order straight away!" *hangs up*
YAY! MORE ALEX! I just watched it and it's awesomeness.

Anyway, look at what I just found: link
I swear, twitards are completely aware that they'll lose the argument so they just don't let their opponent get a word in edgewise, and see that as winning.

Also, link
Which girl looks normal, and which looks like a total douche?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना clevercaoimhe said…
What!!
*Gigglesnort, spills Fanta everywhere* Oh no! *wipes it off keyboard* Giggity.
OH NOEX! Annie, don't kill your computer! How will you hang out on fanpop then?

Today ChocAttack266 and I went to ask the library to stop recommending Twilight. Unfortunately, our librarian was sick today, so we're going back tomorrow.

Almost forgot, what did you think of the twi-tard in the stupid glasses? I feel so sorry for her friend.
AHHHHHHHH!

1111!

I had to do that
sorry
DON'T WORRY! IT'S OK!

Oh dear. Keep going! "Keep holding on... 'cause we're gonna make it through make it through..."

My stupid laptop wouldn't let me see the vid. GRR! STUPID LAPTOP!

URGENT NEWSFLASH: DAVID YATES IS A DOUCHE! I JUST FOUND OUT WHERE HE'S SPLITTING DEATHLY HALLOWS! Just about when the snatchers find the trio. Part two will start at Malfoy Manor. WTF?? I thought they were gonna split it at Shell Cottage! That would have been MUCH better! I HATE cliffhangers!! STUPID YATES.
Okay, in this context, cliffhangers are bad, but think about it this way. If they started at Shell Cottage, they haven't really got a full movie.

Gringotts -> Battle of Hogwarts -> done
If you add in Malfoy Manor, there's more to the second part.

I always thought a really good place to split it would be when Ron came back. That way, it ends with Ron saving Harry's life and everything being happy, and it starts just before the snatchers come, meaning we get some lead up before all the fight scenes.