हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
Haha, I know Izzy! And they just stood there staring at it! The whole time I was thinking, "JUST USE AGUAMENTI ALREADY!!!"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Oh, and this is a fun game I've been playing. You can use any word or phrase at all, whether it's HP related or not :)

link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Confuzzle said…
*sigh* HOW COULD CEDRIC DO THAT??? I mean, he was a great wizard, and then he goes off to join the Twilight Freaks? Seriously?!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
angry
David Yates is a douchebag, we figured that already. He relies on CGI clusterfucks to make "good" films. Really, he just cuts all the plot and thinks that, by making it look cool, it'll be awesome. This WILL NOT WORK! Maybe he could get away with it in the second part - actually no, he couldn't, he'd probably just cut out the horcruxes all together - but ESPECIALLY in part one, where there's a very limited number of fight scenes and dueling, he'll fuck up and get murdered by all the fans who hate his mangled adaptations.

And just a correction, Hero Fiennes-Tiffin (Ralph Fiennes' nephew) was child Volemort in HBP. The awesomely sexy one in CoS was Chris Coulson and I don't really care about the dipshit they replaced him with in HBP, he was crap.

Why does everything interesting happen at 4am. You guys suck... just kidding, you're awesome. You just need to come on earlier :D pleeeeeaaase?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
cloudy
Yeah, David Yates should go direct Breeding Spawn. Even in OOTP he messed up the Patronuses. First they were just like big splashes of light, then they turned into animals! Think of the people who haven't read the books, Yates! Sheesh.

Ah yes, teenage Voldemort was smexxi. As my friend, Alex says, "He may be evil, but he might fancy a good shag before he kills you."
I know! WHO THE HELL WAS THAT GUY?! I mean... GOD!

Hmmm.. I don't know. It's ten to one here in England. Blame the timezones. GO DIE, TIMEZONES, NO ONE LIKES YOU.
Eww, time zones, It's 10.32pm here... yay.

Chris Coulson is on my list of guys I would definitely hook up with if the opportunity ever arose. Tom Felton is on there too.

On a completely different note, it's going to be 31 degrees tomorrow and it's our swimming carnival. 31 is too cold for a swimming carnival! Why couldn't it have been on Monday?
big smile
ToyletGnome, Tom Felton is on the TOP of my list of guys! Followed by Rupert and the Twins :)

It's a snowday today!!!!
Haha, I wanted the twins on my list but I did it with a friend. We weren't allowed to have the same people and she got to them first T_T.

In other news, I just came across the dates for Twi-cons here -> link. Are we still going to send someone undercover to give out hatemail? If so, we should probably start planning.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zelo said…
ToyletGnome- we should...soon...
I suppose anyone who is up for it can or should we put one person to the job...they could be like our "representative"

And we'd have to be careful how we approach this...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना casssie1997 said…
angelic
you all are insane and weird and funny i guess in a messed up freakin way but wat eves and twilight rules and edward is god
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
1. We're proud of being weird and insane, so if you think that was an insult, THINK AGAIN!
2. Thank you.
3. Hey, guys! It's a Cullenist!! Yeah, you keep on believing that, casssie1997.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना friedchicken said…
big smile
i'll bring the stake to drive through their hearts
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना appersun said…
angry
u no whos weird cassie1997? U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, friedchicken, but sadly they aren't vampires, they're spamps (sparkly-vamps), so it won't work
friedchicken: YOU HAVE THE BEST USERNAME!! Actually, it's tied with ThatDamnLlama, but still! XD
AHAHAHAHA! A twitard comes here and completely reinforces the stereotype.

a) Inability to use grammar correctly
b) No reasoning to back up her points
c) Believes a sparkly stalker is worthy of being worshiped

Lets see if she ever comes back and tries to form a real argument.

Anyway, more on our mission to Twicon. I can't do it because I live in Australia. I'd love to, but it's a bit difficult to pay for plane tickets when you're 14 and you're only way to make money is babysitting. I really want to go! I'd just want to see the look on Smeyer's face when she read 'so you like to kill trees'... if she's at these things. Oh wait, she's a fame-whore diva, of course she will be.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ABDCFan- said…
Urh, he's putting a random dance scene in? WTF? It's meant to be have a gloomy/adventurish sorta theme...not a happy theme. If you get where im coming from? Who does David Yates think he is FGS?!
Urm, Edward is not god. Edward is anything but God. Do you honestly think that God....is a demon/monster?! SERIOUSLY??
cool
harry potter is way better than twilight!!!!
wink
IT IS SOOOOO..... COOL!!!! [I MEAN HARRY OF COURSE]
Yes, yes it is, friedchicken!
Agreed.

*sigh* I can't believe Yates is putting in a random Harry/Hermione dance scene but cutting the fiendfyre bit. I'm sorry, but - dirty bastard.
He deserves to be crucio-ed, because he is a lame ass.
Or we can feed him to Fluffy! ...or the Blast-Ended Skrewts, muahahahaha!
Or....we can turn him into a stick, then chuck him into a fire. :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sydnosh said…
big smile
just wonderin if you guys would actually make her read that letter. to see the look on her face would be hilarious!XD
I know! I would love to do that just to see her reaction! :D

OMT, I just realized that most of the people from Starkid Potter (the people from AVPM) went to the University of Michigan, which is like less than an hour's drive from here! I feel speshful now :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना haropuff95 said…
not going to bring a new fight here,but had anyone ever realized that Percy Jackson fans are making PJ vs HP thread over the net?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
angry
DIE, PERCY JACKSON!!!
haropuff95, wow. Is he really that similar? Harry got here first, Percy needs to go away.

Twilight has almost completely died down at my school. It was brought up by a few girls the other day but only in reference to how Vampire Diaries (which I haven't read yet) is better.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MissDK said…
Ah, screw Percy. Even Percy in the HP books was a freaking A-hole :P
That name is no good, lol.
Percy Sucks.
Ugh, screw Percy indeed. Harry beats everyone.
Even Voldemort ;D
I might see the movie tomorrow. I'll tell y'all if it's too Harry Potter-ish. Well, it was directed by Chris Columbus after all...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना caitie_cool said…
so with u harry potter fans. HP is soooo much better then twilight!!!!
big smile
I know it is!!

1000th REPLY!!! WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the forum success, Izzy :D
Thank you, Sarah! :D

GO DIE, PERCY, NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!! YOU'RE AS BAD AS THE TIME ZONES!!!! GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF!!!
laugh
Hahaha, Izzy

Okay, so Annie and I want to see a Tom Felton vs. RPattz dance-off. Who's with us?
Nooooooo! I can't believe I missed reply 1000. Never mind, there's actually 1000 posts! YAY, Harry Potter rules!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snapeislove said…
angry
1st: DAVID YATES..
2ND: PERCY JACKSON

what's next?? SMEyer as saint?? darn..

let's burn 'em all..
smile
^I AGREE!

@BellaCullen96-I'M WITH YOU! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना adam_fanatic28 said…
heart
i totally vote for harry potter.twilight is just a stupid movie with vampires,it's not like it's something amazing,there are lots and lots of movies with vampires.and robert pattinson is absolutely horrible in my opinion.GO HP!!!!
^WOO.(:
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AprilCandy42 said…
Ok, close to getting Summer School, almost, just a 0.5% of getting there, BUT WHAT HAPPENED? THOSE CONDOM-USERS AND THERE MAKE BELIEVE PROPAGANDA DIDN'T SUCCEED! BWAAHAHAHAHA!!! *clears throat* Oh sorry about that, just excited on...something personal *blushing*.

Anyway, moving on.

So, I saw a page of this frickin' awesome forum hearing somments on the most recent Uncyclopedia article saying it's hilarious and effing funny and...

Well, I just like to say thanks to whoever made that article...

BUT WAIT! If you thought that was funny, I am a hundred and one...THOUSAND percent sure this is WORSE...

This is quite horrible if you read the rest of the article so I suggest NOT clicking on the link that I will post below...

Okay, here it goes, I'll only post the first and second paragraph...

Okay

J. K. Rowling

Just Kidding Rowling is a plagarising, wrinkly,old billionaire who created the Harry Potter books, which are popular with both children, World of Warcraft players and adults who still wear nappies. Coming from a poor background, she has risen to become the most powerful woman ever, adored by millions of devoted fans, i.e drooling sycophants. If she is not in court suing someone for ironically making a stupid rip off of her books, she is dreaming up more ways to make money with more copied sequels.

With her complex plots, memorable characters and detailed locations, she has captured the hearts and weak minds of readers all over the world. She keeps the captured hearts in a sealed, refrigerated vault two miles below her mansion. Nobody knows what she does with the minds. She certainly doesn't use any of them, that's for darn sure...

I was unamused as well. If you're negatively interested in reading the rest, click on the link below...

link

Well, sorry if you were impatient on the dots and all. That's all... GRRRRR
>:( How dare they write about our Rowling like that! SILENCE! I KEEL THEM!!

Sarah, about the dance-off. I say that should just be Round Uno. Next we have a sing-off, right? (Pattz is an AWFUL singer. His voice makes me want to hit myself repeatedly with a sharpened rock)Then for the GRAND FINALE a shoot-off. We all now that our TAF would win. But just to make sure, we'll arm Pattz with a water pistol and TAF with a cannon. Sound good? Damn... I wish that would happen...
Yes, KEEL THEM!!! DIE!!!

That sounds great! But how about a plastic spoon and a bazooka, or even a machine gun? >:)
*gets tank* This'll do, bwahahahahahaa!!

A plastic spoon VS a machine gun...yeah, that's a tough bet, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Robert Pattinson can't sing for shit. I always feel like it went something like this:
RP: *is completely drunk and high as a kite*
Mate 1: *ditto*
Mate 2: Y'no what you sh- you should do? Why don't yooouuu make a soooongg?
Mate 1: Oh my goood, yeaaaaah!
RP: I'm fuckin' rich yeah? I'll just do one now!
Mates: Yeaaaah! Wicked!

In the recording studio:
RP: akjasedlsemasn,ncfjkasndlhasdifuasjndkandl­fkj­sjd­nfn­yaa­aaa­aaa­aaa­jhl­aks­jdh­fiu­ahs­dfb­sad­kfb­LJK­BFJ­BFJ­KAO­OOO­OOO­OOA­KSJ­GBF­LJj­hkj­hsd­kjh­gkd­jhf­a

When song is released:
Fangirls: OH MY GOD HE'S AMAZING! HAVE MY BABIES ROBERT!
Us: WTF? How is this singing?
How much do you wanna bet that is what happened? hahaha