हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ToyletGnome said…
Umm, at least you're not living in PERTH! I think we have about 6 train stations (okay not really but it seems like it) and the bus routes are IMPOSSIBLE to figure out. There is only one bus I can ever use and that's the one that goes between where I live and school. The tube is a gift from the gods of railway, don't complain.

Oh, you also have Tolkien, CS Lewis, the Beatles, I can keep going.

Specifically from Perth, we have... umm... err... Heath Ledger... yeah, that's pretty much it. Although that is sort of exciting because I know his half-sister. Not as much now because he's not with us anymore (RIP Heath) so we've pretty much got nothing.

My dad's side of the family is Scottish though! YES! I claim JKR and Sean Connery!
Yeah, Denmark is pretty far away. It'd be a long walk.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
Im english ok quoater, and quater irish,qauter italin, and a quater russin!!which I am really almost fully russin cuz i was born there!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
big smile
Ah, well. At least it's hot in Aussie. And you have Neighbours.

Hmm... the Beatles are pretty awesome.

AHH! I just spotted the HP books behind Alex in one of the videos!! YAYY!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MissDK said…
The Beatles are AWESOME! :D
Neighbours. Oh yeah, I forgot about that weird as hell thing where English people like our crap soap operas. I am a full Bold and the Beautiful fan and was even named after a character. I shall never convert to Neighbours.

Anyway, I checked out the other videos. I saw DevanBlair a while back. He's awesome, I especially loved his review of the Order of the Phoenix movie. It's great to know that other people hate David Yates as much as I do.

Yes, you're right. At least it's hot and we have a pool. Thank god for big backyards!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना I_Hate_Twilight said…
I think we just need a spell to make sun!! Like Lumus
big smile
XD I don't particularly like soap operas, but my family adores them so that's how I know about Neighbours (Home and Away is also set in Australia, right?).

Hee hee. I just my Dedicated Fan medal for this spot. I feel speshful. :D
ToyletGnome, I like DevanBlair, but I dont hate David Yates :D I actually like the HP movies *hides*
I like the HP movies, too. But OOTP and HBP were pretty crap. They should bring Alfonso back, I say. POA was the best movie.
I like the Harry Potter movies as well. I just thought they did a crap job of Order of the Phoenix, and that Half-Blood Prince had so much cut, they're going to have to redo a chunk of plot in Deathly Hallows. How is Harry going to figure out that Voldemort made horcruxes out of possessions of the founders if it was never mentioned by Dumbledore, because they skipped a three VERY important memories. Steve Kloves saved it from ultimate crapdom though. Ahh, never mind.

Yes, Home and Away is set in Australia, but it's on channel 7 (the only good show 7 has is Desperate Housewives) so, yeah. We're very elitist with free-to-air TV over here. If it's not on Channel 10 or ABC (they have Chaser, Gruen and the best news program), not worth it. Desperate Housewives is an exception.

Geez I ramble.
I disagree, hehehe :D I liked HBP, especially how they portrayed Draco Malfoy. Tom Felton was AWESOME! There are other things they could have done better, but I liked it.
Ah well. David Yates better not mess up Deathly Hallows, though. Or heads will roll.
Oh god yeah. Tom Felton was the best thing in HBP! I'm agreeing with Mrs-Grint. They should've brought back Alfonso. PoA is my favourite Harry Potter movie, A Little Princess is my favourite movie of all time. Unfortunately they've been filming for a while now so we've just got to hope that the two movies means he'll stop cutting important plot points.

I'll just be happy if they bring back John Williams.
Oh I cant wait for Deathly Hallows!!!
Oh my God!! I SOOO want them to bring back John Williams! That music makes me heart ACHE. Especially Window to the Past.. it has memories of the earlier movies! Where I was when I saw them, with my little friends.

People SAY that he's trying to not cut anything out, APART FROM when the trio go back to Hogwarts and Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle are in the Room of Requirement and they do that crazy Fiend fire stuff and Crabbe DIES. Well, he's changing that. Blaise Zabini is going to die instead. Hold your facepalms! He has a good reason! The actor playing Crabbe has been taken into questioning for drug abuse, so he can't exactly just pop over to the set. If ya catch my drift.
surprise
I heard about the Crabbe thing. Oh well, not a huge change... but you'd think they'd just kill Goyle. It makes more sense than Blaise.

Window to the Past *bursts into tears* I love that song. John Williams is a musical genius. He did the best Harry Potter scores and Star Wars. I think I'll have his children just so they'll be awesomely talented... but he's about 60 years older than me or something so maybe not.

OH MY GOD! Twazis are attacking me with invisible spiders. THEY KEEP CRAWLING ON MY ARMS AND NECK! This is what happens when we stop talking about battle plans. They start attacking.
John Williams wins. End. Of.

o.O

OH MY GOD! THEY'RE DOING THAT TO ME TOO! EVIL!! DIE, TWAZIS! DIE!
I think we need to find Death and get him to give us a truck of more Hallows-quality invisibility cloaks. Then we can all hide from their demon-spawn Renesshit who's using her epic mary-sue powers of invisibility to sneak up on us and make us think we're covered in spiders. Once we've disappeared, we'll quickly shoot down Smeyer, who's still in shock from the soulless Rob Pattinson outside her house, and Twazis everywhere will be weakened.
woah!
So when do we plan to kidnap Rob?
zzz
Whoops. The newspaper was just delivered, which means it's now 4am. We shall resume discussions on the kidnapping of Robert Pattinson and the eventual plan to take down the Twazis later.

Also, I was going to contact the USS Enterprise this afternoon. They could be a useful ally. Is everybody cool with that?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
Eek!! I was gone for a day, and there's already like 3-4 more pages of replies!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना clevercaoimhe said…
crying
ick i hate twilight i just have to mention the name in school and they start screaming like lunatics the horrible plauge and took all sign of life!!
darn it I have to wait till next week to tackle so twihards
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
Same as Sarah. So how'll we kidnap Rob?
walk in the front door and gag him hes too stupid to lock it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
That's a good plan.
That's a really good plan. Hmm, we can do that, then we'll send a ransom video to E! so all the twitards actually see (because we all know they don't watch the real news) and if they don't burn all copies of the books within a week we set the dementors on him.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sixela said…
I hate the time zones u guys r on n its like 2 oclock in the morning over here or im still at school ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sixela, people didn't start going on the forum until it was midnight where I live. I then stayed awake for the next 3 1/2 hours so I could help plot the demise of Robert Pattinson.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sworn_Alliance said…
Well, if we want to be thorough, I know a guy who's a pretty decent ninja.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना clevercaoimhe said…
mischievous
or you could just shoot him like with a sniper, it would be fun
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sworn_Alliance said…
that is very true. I like you, you're a thinker.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snapeislove said…
smile
i've read on the previous pages about the HP encyclopedia..
im crying now.. gawsh, that would be awesome ..

anyway, who saw the deathly hallows sneak peak??
its so cool..

ToyletGnome: what a lovely name .. LOL..

Mrs-Grint: thanks for the instructions.. heehee
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Athiya said…
Rob Pat never bathes ~

Ironic really, as he discovered the egg clue by taking a bath at GoF. :3

I got AVPM's Get Back to Hogwarts stuck in my head, by the way.
crying
Haha. Can you guys kidnap me too? Obviously not to be held hostage, but still. My first day of year 10 starts in 8 hours and I really don't want to go. I WANT TO GO TO HOGWARTS INSTEAD!

snapeislove - Thankyou, haha. Toylet was the only nickname that ever stuck... I still don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I did make it up though.

Oh noex *bursts into tears* I've got "Window to the Past" in my head. It's so sad.
sick
:( I iz very ill, guys. I has ze swine flu. FEAR ME!! It may pass through the laptop and spray onto youuuuuz! MUAHAHAHAHA! *cough* Now, seriously. We can ambush R-Pattz (Yes, it is a stoooopid name. For a stooooopider guy) on the Eclipse set... but then Kristen Pothead might be keeping an annoyingly close eye on him since they are now dating...eurgh....
lmao well I can shoot pot head with a trangulizer
Annie, you are a Brit with the swine flu. Get an ice-cream van and I'm gonna start calling you Rupert! XD

Hmm, tranquilizing Kristen Bigwart would be fun... >:D
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
lol IKR?
OH MY GOSH!! I may not have a van. But I do have a Mr Whippy machine from my dad's old days of being an ice-cream man... o.O How odd.

Indeed, it would be fun. We could use those blowguns that the Native Indians of the Amazon use to catch their food. We could fill the darts with poison and watch her slowly suffer... MUAHAHAHAHA!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AprilCandy42 said…
Coincidence, we might start calling her Rupert or Annie Grint or something. Get well soon :)
Well she is Mrs-Grint after all. Knowing my luck with disease, you've probably sent it all the way to Australia and infected me. I can't believe your dad used to be an ice-cream man. OMG *jealous*... I think I know what I want to do for work experience this November!

Okay, how do we get to the set of Eclipse?
I heard that Breaking Dawn is going to be split in 2 movies just like Deathly Hallows, is that true?
If it is true I will just ask, WHAT is there to divide in to 2 movies? There is not enough content for 2 movies. At least the book Deathly Hallows had a LOT going on and we need 2 movies to do that amazing book justice.
Last I heard was that Smeyer wants them to but Summit doesn't think it needs to be. Smeyer being the divalicious retard she is thinking about pulling the plug on a Breaking Dawn movie all together if they don't split it. Also, Rob might not return for it, and if that happens Kristen might leave too.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Harry Potter should've been splitting movies since OotP (or at least gotten a director who remembers to label his 'scenes to cut' and 'scenes that are detrimental to the overall plot of the entire series' piles) so I don't have a clue what's going on.

Smeyer needs to get over the fact that quantity doesn't always equal quality. Breaking Dawn could probably be done in a 1 hour TV special rather than a full length film.
big smile
I feel like I just came up with a really epic plan over on the "So You Like to Kill Trees" letter to Smeyer post.

Is Paramore-CSI still the official undercover Phoenix Fighter? I guess anyone could do it but it might be less suspicious if we used someone who wouldn't strangle Smeyer the second they entered the room. A hard copy of the letter found here -->link should be taken to TwiCon, or whatever they're doing, and given to Smeyer at whatever signing or something. Anyway, force her to read so she actually knows people hate her... wait. We should try and print off a shitload of anti-twilight articles/letters to Smeyer/bad reviews, etc. then refuse to leave until she's read all of them. Hopefully that'll put a dent in her ego and she'll come up with some "Boohoo, somebody said I was a bad writer. Twazis, go kill them for me because I'M SO SAD AND I'LL NEVER WRITE AGAIN! WAHH!" and we can start launching nukes at them. Or not, but either way we'd break her spirit.
Hmmm... let's just go and assinate her. Simple.

OHMYGOSH! I feel so dim, but today I realised that Meyer is in the Twilight movie!! (I only watched it today because I'm the only one with a TV in my bedroom apart from my brother and my TwiTard sister wanted to watch it in privacy) She's just like some random lady with a laptop!! Rowling was asked to play LILY POTTER but she turned it down! Vain or WHAT?!

EDIT: I HEARD that the producers might kill Bella and Edward off at the end of Eclipse because the stuff in Breaking Dawn was just too full of crap to be put into a movie. That would be sooo cool!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
That would be AWESOME!!!
BellaCullen96, are you a convert? :)
Anyway, I think it would be awesome is Robert and Kristen dont come back for Breaking Dawn, lmao! Fail!!! :D