हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट Harry Potter Battle Plans: For Those Who Hate Twilight

LilysLittleTwin posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 10:10PM
I don't want to mess up '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is better than Twilight', so here it is! Basically, Mrs-Grint, DracoLove777, dobbyssocks, me, and others have made a battle plan to knock the Twihards down a few pegs. All Harry Potter fans are welcome here, though.

This is the pledge to become a Phoenix Fighter:

'I solemly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritige. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischeif Managed.'
last edited on Jun 09, 2010 at 03:59AM

हैरी पॉटर बनाम ट्वाइलाइट 4897 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 4897

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BellaCullen96 said…
We do have a Facebook group, and if we're all fans of eachother we can chat on here. Here's the Facebook thing:
link

And I just realized that there's a bunch of Draco lovers here! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DracoLove777 said…
haropuff95:(this is from like the first page) I WANTED TO BE ZERO! HE'S THE BEST VAMPIRE EVER CUZ HE ACTUALLY DRINKS YUUKI'S BLOOD! And he is actually good looking. Like, a lot.

Yeah that's it still catching up on battle plans as you can see.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Paramore-CSI said…
lol yah lots of draco lovers!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Norberta said…
*sigh*
*Occlumency*
Immobulus!
Avada Kedavra!
*sigh*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snapeislove said…
HEY GUYS.. im sorry if this reply is kindda out of place, i was just wondering, how come Jacob the dog on steroids named as the 'borderline rapist'?? hope you'll tell me..
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sixela said…
big smile
ah Hi can i join ur battle thing inhate Twilight well except 4 Carlisle hes hot plz dnt kill me! anyway other than that i hate twilight id love to join the battle! I LOVE Harry Potter read all the books watched all the movies love it! U guys do have gwap right n wat if we cn get the centars on our side?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना haropuff95 said…
laugh
DracoLove777-HE IS!Edwart Cullen need to learn some skill :D
sixela-you're welcome!:D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mrs-Grint said…
monkey
Haha, blood pops. Yummers.

A charming Twi-Hard has commented on my immaturity and selfishness. I feel so happy. NOT. I argued about her about the messages that Harry Potter sends out to fans and she actually PROPPED me this:
"hmm obviously...
I see why you are so immature.
you kinda pissed me off...
..happy new year...
wish you the best for 2010...
...."

How very immature! I was kinda grr-ed off and put it as my status, and people came and cheered me up. Which made meh very happeh. :) Especially on this spot, there was a fan pick question that said "Who do you like best? Jacob or Edward?" and I added "Harry beats them all!" and she called me selfish! Does she even KNOW what the word means?! I think not! But still, GRRRR. I shall GRRRR her. GRRRR.
laugh
thnx! so do we got everything we need i was rereading the conversations n i see that we do have gwap n the centars! i also have 2 extra broomsticks n 2 wands if any1 needs any LOL!
I might as well take the oath right now. Anyone wanna help me make the Unbreakable Vow?

"I solemnly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritage. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischief Managed."

Yeah, definitly not converting to Twilight. Don't wanna die at 13.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AprilCandy42 said…
meh
I do remember my classmate who is a Harry Potter hater, said she LOVES Twilight more than the whole world does. The next day, she got colon cancer.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DracoFanGirl said…
*gets Bellatrix*
*hand sparkles* (NOEZ! THE VOW HAS BEEN OVER-RUN BY THE SPARKLEPYRES!)
"I solemnly swear that I will do my best to protect others from the Twazi regime. I will never go over to the Disco Balls and betray my Order of the Potters heritage. Harry Potter is better than Twilight, not the other way around. I swear to protect what is left of the Vampire Fiction genre from Twilight and it's followers. I will remain loyal to Bram Stoker, Susan B. Anthony, and any other that worked tirelessly, only to have their work destroyed because of Twilight. Mischief Managed." *cough* I will also Incendio their heads and Avada Kedavra their arse.
Yes I have finally read all the battle plans! Now I know what the heck we are talking about!

So I made a youtube channel on which I will constantly comment Harry Potter and bash Twilight. Check the description for punishments to the Twazis! link
The username is kinda ironic. It's like "Dude I'm more of a vampire than your sparklepyres with ever be."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ennie03 said…
@DracoLove777;; I finally caught up too. School's killing me. It's like, I get back from break, and I'm bombarded with work. I want to go to Hogwarts.

Anyways, I like these battleplans (: Hooray for taking down the twazis and their evil regime !
wink
I also have a friend who LOVES twilight n me n her fight over whos better all the time lol!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना haropuff95 said…
AprilCandy42:are u Sirius?!she did get it?!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LilysLittleTwin said…
Wow, I haven't posted this whole page. Anyway, does anyone know where I can get some really great Bellatrix wallpaper for my computer? I can't find any.
angry
OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE I NEED TO VENT MY RAGE!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! VENTING MY RAGE!! GRRRR!!! SOME PEOPLE!!! ARRRRRGGGG!!
WHAT?! WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF YOUR RAGE?!?!?! GRRRRR!!!!!!
LAWL XD. The cause of my rage is the Twazi's, my friend, the Twazi's. A certain Twazi has annoyed me so much I felt like banging my head against the laptop screen, then I realised that would only injure my face, I went outside and saw in the snow. When I had cooled down (or, when my jeans got wet) I went back inside. Anyway, Fanta has made me better, as it always does.

STUPID FRIGGIN' TWAZI. They are just so stupid. And stupid people annoy me. ALOT.
YEAH! I HATE it when stupid people get on the internet! Here's a random quote from one on sodahead.com:

'whatever!!! come on twiilght is obviously better and not just because of the hot characters male or female! team jacob or team edward or team bella or team whatever .come on twilight is the best movie i have ever watched keep doing what ur doing <3 u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... freakin muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

There was a worse one, but I didn't want to bring your I.Q down too much. Like you said, STUPID FRIGGIN' TWAZI!
big smile
I don't even know how stupid people figure out how to navigate the internet. It's like, siriusly, don't you have something better to do? Like do your grammar homework? Another thing I noticed is that Twazi's have seemed to have completly eliminated the letter S from the alphabet. Siriusly, WTF. Anyways, my first video should be up on youtube in a couple minutes so click the link on page 15 from me and watch it!

I need ideas for a script so if anyone has any ideas leave a comment!
Oooh okay, we'll watch that.

LilysLittleTwin: I just read a page of 1000 Reasons why HP is better than Twilight, and you mentioned a Twi-hard called nessienjake, you quoted her. That is the SAME twi-hard that made me so angry. SHE CALLED ME IMMATURE AND SELFISH! GAWD!!
As I said before, Mrs-Grint, I don't think a Twihard like her is smart enough to know the definition of the word.

LilysLittleTwin, here are some I found:
link
link
link
link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bella113 said…
di anyone think to resorect the dark lord once more? He'll gladly kill everyone and he's great at organizing attacks(as found in deathly hallows) Oh! and dumbledore!
We decided not to resurrect them.

Voldemort-Would kill EVERYONE.

Dumbledore-Would do something weird like write a letter of peace to them.
Yeah, that would be something Dumbledore would do
Dumbledore would proabaly do that. No offence though. He was always cool... But crazy.

Oh. My. God. One day, I'm going to push these Twazis off a cliff, or an extremely steep hill which is about 15 minutes from my house.

I say we bring back Tonks. Or did we already mention that ?
angry
lol! i hate twilight fans almost ALL my friends LOVE it! iget so mad sumtimes! can u believe 2day my friend said Harry Potter was stupid n that twilkihgt was the best thing that ever happened 2 this wortld! i was like WTF!!!!! GTH i hate twilight fans UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is no stop to twilight madness
introducing the edward cullen shower curtain
angry
WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Theres an edward cullen SHOER CURTAIN OH.MY.GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres no stop to this id=s there ugh
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
oh and a twilight hotel in forks
where each room is twi themed
so i one room theres a dark shadow cutout of edward saying be safe in your hotell room by your bed!
*screams!!
angry
OH.MY.GOD I AM GOING TO EXPLODE UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY HATE TWILIGHT RIGHT NOW EVEN MORE THA USUAL!!! I SAY WE JUST LEAVE NOW AND GO KILL EDWARD N BELLA N EVERY1 UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­O MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aww do not be!!
worried
WJY NOT? STUPID TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!
yeah but still!
laugh
lol! ok then hahaha! well i gtg so ill ttyl Bye!
ok bye
i just want you to save your anger for the battle!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sworn_Alliance said…
Do you guys want me to get us some Inferi?
Sworn_Aliance: That would be fantastic. Right?
God, I'm falling behind. There's tons of school work, eurgh.

Anyway, yeah Inferi would be awesome!

haropuff95: Yes, though I treat it as a curse for saying Harry Potter is the most God Damn git of a movie she's ever saw, Draco Malfoy is the ugliest bitch she's ever seen and calls him sexist, and saying all Harry Potter fans are bullshit. She deserved what she got.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना snapeislove said…
im so getting late, school works and all the naggings,..

but guys.. no one answered my question, why was jacob named as the 'borderline rapist'??
Hmmm... Anyone else on right now? The only reason I'm on at 7:30am Eastern Time is because there was a two-hour delay at my school that I didn't know about until I went to get my neighbor to go up to the bus stop and she said there was a two hour delay. Which, if you've never had a two-hour delay before because you have extremly warm weather all year round, sucks.

Anyways, my brain still isn't awake so I have nothing to say except that I agree that the Twilight Hotel with Edweird in it is extremly creepy. And so is the shower curtain. Who would want Edward watching them while they shower? Jeez I have a Hannah Montana shower curtain(I share a bathroom with my little sisters) but it just has a guitar on it. I would never get a shower curtain with a person on it. That's just creepy. It siriusly gives me the chills.
And Hannah Montana could totally pwn Edweird in her sleep. So, yeah... and she isn't extremly horrible at singing like Rob Pattinson. But she's still bad.
blush
I agree, she had sex once, I remember. Edward would look like some damn rapist or anything.
Ewww, Twilight hotel, why can't they make a Harry Potter hotel? In London?

No one is ever online when I am!! GRR! TIMEZONES!
I've realized that overall, Twazis aren't very nice people even if you aren't arguing about Twilight. I need help! My ex-friend is arguing with me and she's a Twazi! Should I start insulting Twilight???? Just to make her mad????

Visit: link
Oh dear. Twilight shower curtains ? Hotels ? The world is taken over by Twazis...
*Goes to shower*
*see's Edward shower curtain*
*screams*
....Do I have to say anything else ?
DracoLove777: Wow, that was good! Especially the no-flamers thing hehehehe. I look forward to more!

By the way, I'll have to reply to them here if you want me to, I don't have a youtube account :(
laugh
DracoLove777: I loved the youtube vid. it was AWsome i have to say the same as lilysLittleTwin though i dnt have a youtube account so ill have 2 reply here but it was awsome!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and Mrs-Grint i get u no one is ever online when i am either LOL!!!!!!!!!!