Winx Club Roxy Twinx Role Play! संगीत कार्यक्रम Studio!

lovebaltor posted on Sep 17, 2010 at 11:16PM
*Credit 4 the main idea for this roleplay goes to pandawinx*

The Twinx r back! And this time, their rocking out!

Each girl has to figure out who does wat in the band by singing their hearts out!

1nce the girls figure who does who, they will compete infront of an actual audiance!

Best of luck!

Winx Club Roxy 28 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lovebaltor said…
heart
Roxy: *Squees* This is awesome! I wonder wat I'll sing?
Athena: Mayb u should sing something that means something 2 u and u know very well.
Roxy: *Nods* I agree.
Athena: Wen will u perform?
Roxy: *Shrugs* Who knows. Wenever a judge walks-
Zoe:Welcome to my recoding studio! I am Zoe! The judge who will b performing in front of.
Roxy: Ur- I thought that we were deciding who does wat in the band?
Zoe: Mm, yes and no. U will perform in front of me and then I will help u decide who does wat in ur band.
Roxy: Oh ok.
Zoe: So sing wen ever!
Roxy: *Takes a deep breath* Alright, *Walks up and starts 2 sing the song below*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 30degrees said…
Zoe: great job! (checks list) Faina! you are next
Faina: m-me?!?! I dont even know what I am going to sing!
Zing: go on Fai! you can do it! Sing the song you showed me on you phone...
Faina: ok...(sighs and walks to the stage) this song is named Enough and is by one of my favorites groups...(sings song below)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CyD12 said…
Zoe: great job girls! next on list is...Terra
Terra: me? but...I-I am not ready! I dont know what to sing!
Jolly: come on! you can do it! (push her to the stage) sing Awakening!
Zoe: you may start Terra
Terra: (sighs and sings song below)

(I know on the song a boy is singing it but you just imagine like if a girl is singing it! =D I didnt found a cover of a girl singing it and I really like this song)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TDWC_lover said…
Gwen: its my turn! what song should I sing?
Nimfea: the one that comes from your heart!
Gwen: (walks to the stage) this is a song named This is your life it is a beautiful song...enjoy! (sings song below) (plz imagine like a girl is singing..hehe! same of CyD12)

note: plz! listen to the lyric, it is a really beautiful song! it keeps you thinking. the lyric says that if the life you are living is the life you want to live. if it is the life you should have...if dont, then you still have time to change your life...This song touched my heart on a concert and it changed my life...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना winxlove2 said…
Zoe:miss noel!!it's your turn!
Noel:what mines!??
bubble:yo can do it!
Noel:okey!*get's on the seen.starts to sings song below*
Zoe:cool song!go girl do it!!*from 1.1 till 1.20 he stars to sign)
Zoe:wow that sogn is awesome!
Noel:tnx

this song is new form my but it's my fav XDDI hope that zoe is a boy not a girl!hi hi
Melody:oh I thing it's my turn.zoe can I show you my DJ stuffs now voice?
Zoe:okey!
Melody:tnx.*many DJ stuff apears*let's rock it!
*bubble starts to sing.then some guy strage boy.and then zoe*
Zoe:rock it baby!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Stellawinx4eva said…
Zoe:Next up is Hailee
Hailee:Okay...okay okay *take deep breaths*
Glim:Pato*You'll be fine*
Hailee:*mutters*You better hope*Walks on to stage and sing song below*
Zoe:Thats was good! *claps*

This is my second favorite song along with i don't miss you at all
ppl I don't everybody will write!like zanhar1 she never writes enyhting in eny rlp,lunnar too,nichole!
( And I don't know, mayb they're to busy )

Roxy: Wow! U all did an awesome job girls!
Zoe: Yes all amazing!
Roxy: So- Wen r we going 2 know which person does wat in the band?
Zoe: Oh- In a few... But don't u still have some1?
Roxy: Oh right! Chelsae! Where is she?
Noel:I sold her dressing up and traning her voice but later I I didin't see her!
melody:my too
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना samoangirl96 said…
big smile
teine*runs into the room* sorry i'm late i had to grab something *has a uke in her hands* is there anyone preforming right now?
zoe:nope the studio is all yours
teine:okay*walks in and stats to play her uke and starts to sing*

link

there's a link!hehe:) by the way this isn't one of those famous ppl songs! so yeah just listen to it please! this is my favorite song!
wink
Zoe: Amazing job Teine! *Claps*
Roxy: Yeah! Awesome job Teine! *Jumps up and down*
Noel:*sings all songs in her head*he's a sweet sugar like a candy man!you are my supply my breath of life!yesturday is dead and over!the party never dais!ppl in the place if you ever feeld love then you now ya you now what I am talking about theres no getting over aaaa!!I guess this is good bey and good luck!promiss to listen before you go sleep!
BUbble:noel come beck to real world!*noel does not here enyhting*melody wud you mind!*melody makes a music bubble around noel and no sound of her songing*tnx you!
M:np!bu she nows what she is singing!*starts sto sing quetly*monster monster high come on don't be shyn
Bubble:oh com on!
wink
Roxy: *Giggles* Well- I might as well sing something as well... *Clears throat and sings softly*

I feel like our world been infected, and somehow you've left me neglected, we found our lives been changed, babe, you lost me!

[Song excerpt from from Christina Aguilera's Song: You Lost Me. From her album 'Bionic']
Bubble:girls you are not helping teine!*sees somebody whit yellow hair*chelea?!*she run's of*hey chelsea wait!
Noel:chelsea?!where!?*nobody heres noel(because of the bubble)and bubblE*
M:we got speerits yes we do!we got spearits how bout y?!*sees noel running somewhere.claps her hands and bubble disapear*hey noel what going on?!
Noel:bubble sold chelsea but she runrd away!
big smile
Terra: (sitting down on one of the chairs near the stage) (sighs) how long are we going to wait?
Jolly: until the next of the group gets here and sing...
Terra: (sighs again)
Jolly: would you stop sighing!
Terra: I just did it 2 times... (sighs)
Jolly: TERRA!
Terra: uuups! sorry...(takes out her Ipod) Im going to listen to music while I wait... (puts headphones on and starts to hear Gone by Switchfoot)
Jolly: hey! like that song! (puts one headphone and starts to sing)
don't say so-long, and through a cell-phone, don't spend today away, cause today will soon be
Terra: (continues the song) Gone, like yesterday is gone, like history is gone, just try and prove me wrong, and pretend like you're immortal.

teine:*sitts on the floor and plays her uke* what we gonna do on our hecka cheap date, you tell me cause i don't have no money, i just wanna be your one and only, only *keeps on singing*
livy:*nods her head and listens to teine*
Hailee:*sits on floor playing a guitar and sings*Beauty Queen of only eighteen.She had some trouble with herself (This is by maroon 5.she will be loved)*keeps singing*He always there to help her she belonged to someone else
Noel:chelsea!chelse wait!it's your turn!!!
Roxy: Hey! I know that song Hailee! *Starts 2 sing with Hailee* I drove 4 miles and miles and wound up and your door! I've had you so many times but somehow, I want more!
Melody:*stops singing*hey guys!*everybody stops*we better find chelsea or we will sit here all day!
Terra: (stops singing) you are right...I will run out of songs if we stay here all day! (gets up) lets find her!
Roxy: *Stops and gets up* ur right! Let's go!
teine:alright then, let's get going
Noel:(telepatick mesagge to everybody:girls I am out side of studio!!!I thing I sold chelsea around here!)
Hailee:*makes guitar dissapear and stop singing*Where too?
teine:good question........
Noel:chelsea where are you!chelsea!!it's your turn to sing!!