वॉरईयर कैट्स Ebonyclan

Echostar355 posted on Oct 07, 2013 at 02:41AM
A clan full of dark hearts and led by Echostar, the darkest of most. She leads her clan with an iron claw, proud to be the most legendary leader, until she learns of Firestar, and the four clans. Now she plots to over throw every leader and use the warriors sworn duty to the warrior code and their leader, to bring them to destruction. (Told from Echostar's point of view.
last edited on Oct 09, 2013 at 10:32PM

वॉरईयर कैट्स 12 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Echostar355 said…
Does this sound like a good story idea?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना DragonAura15 said…
Nice! I like it! It would make a good special edition.
smile
thank you!
If you need my help with characters and stuff, I can help you. I can see the title now..."Echostar's Plan!"
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sounds cool! :3

I could use names for my characters, but otherwise I should be okay. I'm known as a good writer.
Yay, a fellow writer! :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zbt said…
Can I help?
Holy of holies this is old, but hey you're welcome to steal the idea if you want it, I'm not doing anything with it.
Thanks!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Petalfrost said…
I think it's a nice idea. I was wondering if you actually do make a rbonyclan can I please be in it I feel so lonely and left out. I have wonderful and great power that the clan can use and I am the daughter of the legendary deathstar leader of deathclan that has killed two clans with his bare paws and some power. He continues to destroy clans till none are left. So well may I join?
Hi, Petalfrost!
Petalfrost commented…
हे zbt! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Hi!!!