दी ऑफिस The Office JAMmed Clips

kathiria82 posted on Aug 19, 2007 at 12:04PM
I am re-uploading all of The Office JAMmed clips from YouTube because they were removed. For anyone who doesn't understand, these clips are MEANT to focus more on the JAM relationship. They are not the full episode condensed and I know that it doesn't show everything that happened in the episode. It is supposed to be like that! I ask that if you don't like JAM or are tired of JAM don't watch rather than to leave rude comments or give it low ratings. I would have posted them in the JAM spot but I know more fans appreciate it than those that don't. Also the clips include the other characters as well. Thanks for reading, comments are welcome.

दी ऑफिस 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chel1395 said…
People left rude comments on those clips?? I can't believe that. I absolute LOVE the JAMmed episodes, especially when I'm trying to find a specific JAM clip. I think it was a terrific idea to only include JAM clips from each episode. Some may not appreciate them, but I do! Thanks kathiria!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kathiria82 said…
Well some people are so petty, but overall I know the true Office fans love JAM. It's just ridiculous for them to get angry because JAM is a very big part of the show. They leave rude comments on everything including my picks. If you don't like JAM then keep it moving, plain and simple.