दी ऑफिस Too Many Picks?

maybeastarbucks posted on Jul 18, 2007 at 05:48PM
How many picks is too many? When do you know you've crossed the line? There have been a lot of great Office picks lately. There are so many of them... If you were new to this site and had never answered a single Office pick, it might take you hours to get through them. Personally, I think you can never have too many picks. What are your thoughts on the topic?

दी ऑफिस 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TobyRocks said…
no way. never have too many. Plus most of them are really creative and a fun way to pass the time. so yeah, you can never have to many UNLESS they are all bad picks.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Temptasia said…
Yeah I totally agree, however the duplicate questions get a little annoying. If you are making a question you should check to make sure it is an origional not a dup.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gstine said…
Agreed, as long as the picks are actually good ones and they're not duplicates, I say the more the better. Although, The Office site is officially over 500 which probably means we have a lot of time on our hands.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brokenbrain said…
You can never have too many picks. There have been a lot of creative picks that have made me laugh out loud, so I say the more the merrier. I agree that duplicate picks can get annoying.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chel1395 said…
I love picks...as long as you can come up with different, creative picks and not ask the same ones over and over. I really don't want to see another "Is Ryan really going to corporate" or "Will Jim and Pam start dating"...but as long as they are funny and original, I say keep them coming, especially you maybeastarbucks. You're the best!! I myself try to come up with interesting picks that people will enjoy. I think once the new season starts, we'll have much more material to work with. ;)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना