दी ऑफिस The Office - Emmys

Smoothie1 posted on Jul 06, 2007 at 12:07PM
So, apparently Emmy nominations will be announced later in July. We all want The Office to win as much as possible, but who deserves it the most? Give your thoughts on what cast members, writers, directors and episodes deserve to be honored at the Emmys

The show, Steve Carell, John Krasinski, and Rainn Wilson have already been placed into the top ten in their respective categories, which means it is possible for them to get nominated.

Personally, I believe everyone listed above is worthy of a nomination. However, I would definitely add Jenna Fischer. If she doesn't at least get nominated, I'll scream! It really was her character's season, and she did a wonderful job. :)

दी ऑफिस 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chel1395 said…
Without a doubt, I think Jenna Fischer should be nominated for Best Supporting Actress (she isn't enough of a lead to be considered for Best Actress, unfortunately). Her best performances in the season were "The Merger", "Back From Vacation", "Beach Day" and "The Job." She says more in that final smile of hers than most actors can say with ten pages of dialogue.

Rainn Wilson and John Krasinski both deserve to be nominated for Best Supporting Actor, though Rainn gets my winning pick. He was amazing this season, especially in "The Negotiation." I also loved him in "Traveling Salesmen" and "The Return."

"The Return was my absolute favorite episode of the season so I hope they submitted that episode for consideration. Dwight pepper spraying Roy was perfect, but nothing beats Andy punching his fist through the wall :)

I'm not sure which category to put her in, but Melora Hardin definetely deserves some recognition for this season. She was amazing and we really got to see another side of Jan.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना happygolucky11 said…
i definitely think that jenna fischer should be nominated. she did a great performance this season especially on "beach day" and "th job"

rainn wilson should definitely be nominated. i love him and he is so hilarious. he was amazing this season.

john krasinski deserves it too but i don't think this was one of his better seasons. i would definitely pick rainn to win this one because he was great this season.