दी ऑफिस प्रिय Couple? (besides JAM)

Smoothie1 posted on Jun 12, 2007 at 03:43AM
Who is your favorite Office couple? I have decided to exclude JAM because technically we don't really know if they're a couple yet.

I would have to say aside from Jam, Dwangela is definitely my favorite Office couple. Something about them is so charming, cute, yet grossly hillarious all at the same time.

दी ऑफिस 3 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chel1395 said…
They may not be an actual "couple" but I love Dwight and Michael. They are so great together and I think Dwight might have some tender feelings toward Michael. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ursikai87 said…
I love Kelly and Ryan. Sure, they make a terrible couple, but they sure are funny to watch.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gstine said…
Dwangela has actually grown on me immensly in the past season. At first, I wanted to gouge my eyes out when they started dating but now I know that they're actually perfect for each other.

I also love watching Ryan and Kelly because, as weird as this may be, I actually get their relationship. Switch the gender roles and I've actually been in that relationship. Watching Ryan suffer through it makes me feel better cause affirms for me that I'm not the only one who's has to go through that.