दी ऑफिस Merideth's job

bceagles11392 posted on Jun 10, 2007 at 06:50PM
What does Merideth actually do. It said in "the Allience" That she is an accountant (in the b-day card) But when michael put accounting on customer service duty, she was not there. She is the only one i don't know and i want to see if anyone does know.

दी ऑफिस 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chel1395 said…
If you believe Wikipedia, she is in Customer Relations / Purchasing. I'd lean more toward Purchasing. Someone has to purchase all the paper they sell and they don't have anyone else in the office who does that. As for the Accountant remark in the b-day card, I bet Michael really though she was one.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marissa said…
hmm....i always thought she was in customer service for some reason, but i forgot about the allience when they said she was an accountent. purchasing makes sense, though.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Gstine said…
In Boys and Girls, she says she's good at supplier relations so I think that supports the Purchasing theory. Also, a deleted scene from Product Recall had Dwight sending her home (hence all the chaos, no one was there to actually find out who at the paper mill was responsible).

I think the comment in The Alliance was a mistake (and it was Jim that wrote it in the card).
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना nezenic said…
I tend to think she's the customer service person, I guess. There's plenty of references in other episodes that support the fact that the accounting department is only Angela, Kevin, and Oscar. Never really put much thought to her job heh.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना maybeastarbucks said…
I think she gets payed to drink.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greekthegeek said…
lol i like maybearstarbucks response