Stuffed जानवर What's the most unusual stuffed animal आप have?

TheCountess posted on Jan 18, 2008 at 10:39AM
I forgot about this one, but recently, a little stuffed 'werewolf' followed me home. I don't think you see them too often.

Stuffed जानवर 26 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pucca_Pink said…
The Most Unusual Stuff Animal I Have Is........................... I'll Get Back To U. LOL XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Katreader said…
It may just be the stuffed phoenix I received this Christmas.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheCountess said…
We've got creatures of legend so far.
...I'm guessing we're going to see a dragon, unicorn, and pegasus soon. ;)
I did some searching and found a customer image of my plush werewolf / wolfman at: link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Katreader said…
Actually I do have a dragon, pegasus, and a few plush unicorns too!
I was pretty sure that someone would have at least one, but you've got a whole collection of mythical creatures. I'm not sure how many I've seen before, but that's pretty cool! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना I_Luv_HK said…
I went to my little sisters school fair and went on the tombola and won a stuffed duck and i thought 'hey, why not'.
Now, every time I go to a sleepover it's like 'why on earth have you got a DUCK teddy!'
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Snerkie said…
i've got a dragon :) cut him open though to turn him into a bag, lol
you mean like a little tote / purse? That sounds like it would actually be kind of cool.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Snerkie said…
yeah, except i put a long strap on it because i'm hopeless with little handles, lol
It still sounds really cool, and I would have went for long fairly thin strap. Did you put a zipper or velcro in it to help keep it closed?
If you can, you should post a picture of it. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Zerstoren said…
I would have to say..

a Norn.
(Came with my 'Creatures 2' game)
Looks something like this:
link
I must admit, I've never heard of a Norn. Thanks for posting a link, but I wish the image was a bit larger. The closest I can make from that is that it might resemble Woody Woodpecker.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bangelfan said…
Nothing really unusual...Maybe my stuffed chick that comes with a stuffed egg and you could put it inside. Or my pig, it's dressed as a witch.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mistyflower said…
a snake with a frog's head.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना breebree446 said…
big smile
Two Beanie Baby Dragons!
Thier names are Magic and Scorch!
 Two Beanie Baby Dragons! Thier names are Magic and Scorch!
laugh
Scorch is a good name for a fire breathing dragon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना deathnoteluv123 said…
smile
My teeny beanie baby fish named "Lips". I think it's a pretty epic name for a fish.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rockstar1785 said…
mameshibas a combination of a bean and a dog
here is something like what mine looks like
 mameshibas a combination of a सेम, बीन and a dog here is something like what mine looks like
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HumphreyAlpha said…
A stuffed Bolt
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना InumaWolfox said…
umm I modify stuffed animals to make them look very unusual. So far, I have a hypogryph-toucan, a mer-frog, a hippocampus, a spidercat, a couple dog-horses (one is a horse with dog head while the other one is a dog with a horse head and tail.), a bird-horse, a lion-kangaroo, a snail-walrus mix with a (plush)worm coming out of it's shell, kangaroo-frog, and a finned duck. My personal favorate would be the tiger-dragon mix.
surprise
OK - now those are unusual, and I'm sure one of a kinds!
One thing is certain - you've definitely got a great imagination.
If you ever get the chance to take photos of them, please share them with us. I know I'd love to see them. ;)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fishypup said…
smile
Possibly my horseshoe crab, Anchor (from Douglas Cuddle Toys.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ilovecornholio said…
I have a giant knucles from sonic and his as big as me i don't know if he counts in this but ya he's cool to sleep with i also have a big eeyore he cute but than again they both are cute
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FreeBears said…
How about a stuffed fish? I have a few of these from Cabin Critters and they are a lot less smelly than the real thing. They can be purchased from FreeBears.com.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Pusillanimous said…
smile
I have a stuffed version of merlin, the symbol of Singapore. Dozens of them. I refer to them as Shrimps.