बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 5723 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 5723

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IAMYOURENEMY said…
Adelger groaned as he stood up, sighing as he looked down at his plastic foe. "God that hurt.." He sighed out, frowning a bit before looking at Elvyne, smiling. "I know somewhere you would like. The Adalian gardens." He said with a smile, knowing she liked flowers. "Let us go, fair maiden."

-------------

"Look now Venus." Odin said as he seemed to calm down, getting close. "I like you. More than I like Ra. Do not make me think you are working with Ra." He whispered to her. "Otherwise Venus, I will splatter your guts across each dimension in the universe and back." He threatened with a serious look in his eye. "Stop tweaking with my descendants, now. This is your last warning." He threatened, pointing his spear at her. "I have been very lenient with you."

----------

Virgil looked at Eadlyn, smiling a bit as he nodded. "I agree. I hope we can have many more in the future. Have a good night Eadlyn." Virgil said while shutting the door behind him. He then walked to Eva's room, opening the door and shutting it quietly behind him, seeing her reading in bed.

"What took so long?" Eva asked as she looked up, pulling her reading glasses off.

"I'm sorry. I have to make things work plus, she's a nice person." Virgil said before laying on the bed, putting Eva's book marker in for her as he grinned, setting her book down.

"I was at a good part though.." Eva whined out.

"I can give you something better." Virgil said as he winked at her, then getting on top of her.

"Oh yeah? Let's test that." Eva said before ripping open his button up shirt which luckily used metal rivets so the shirt was okay.

"It ain't a test because I know I already can ace it." Virgil said as he leaned down, beginning to suck on her neck.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mirra1007 said…
Elvyne bites her lip softly to stop herself from giggling as he looked at the little plastic toy that had managed to bring the King down. It was adorable. She perked a bit up though as he started to talk about the gardens. It was very clear by the sparkle and excitement in her eyes that she really liked that idea. "I would love to see that." She says as she hooks her arm through his. "Lead the way, kind King."

---------------

Venus smiled widely as Odin admitted he liked her though it turned into a pout as he continoud to talk. Did he have to use such vulgar threatening language? He should know by now that did not have any effect on her at all. "I am not working with anyone." She says as she folds her arms, making her breasts squeeze a bit together, as she holds her head high. "And I am not tweaking with your descendants. Like I said and explained before. I. Can. Not. Control. Them. I tried to match her with the female of her choosing, Annelise Florence but that did not work. True love always finds it way. And this time in the form of a Lancaster. I really couldn't prevent it from happening." She says, fully believing it was not her fault that they were together now. Well, not entirely atleast. She did help. "But fineeeeeee. I'll be carefull with what i do." She says with a light whine, not liking it when someone told her to do or not to do anything. "I'll just focus on others. Perhaps I can spice things up between my Fae female and the King. Though both are still from mage bloodlines...." She groans as she thinks really hard what she could do for them.
"As long as it doesn't mess with Louisa, I'm fine. Or Virgil. I'll be more forgiving with Virgil though, he has fallen from fucking grace." Odin grumbled out, seeming to be alright now. "And put..put those breasts away. If I was an unrefined man, I'd nearly be pouncing on you." He rambled out, tugging at his collar a bit. "Ugh." He huffed out, walking out of her realm

------------

Two days passed, and the Adalian occupation of Austria was secure, with the death toll being over five million in total, knocking down the population to a puny 3 million. The ghoul troops had been put into training and Joseph had finally made arrangements to get a private jet that would fly over the American wasteland in order to avoid getting shot down by Adelger. In the airport, the families of the seven were there, saying their goodbyes.

Virgil wore his Cantenseel military uniform, smiling as he looked at Felicia, Kane, Remi, Louisa and even Raiden who had came out to see goodbye. "So..this is it." He said with a smile, mentally prepared to go as he raised an eyebrow, looking at Remi who had a whole headscarf on and dark sunglasses so nobody could see her eyes. "Remi is that you? Why you have that on?"

"It's c-c-c-c-cold out." Remi said while fake shivering.

"It's the middle of summer." Virgil bluntly said.

Eva smiled as she saw Vasilia, Lizana and Irisviel, who had decided not to tell her the news of her niece dying. "Hey guys...so. I guess this is it!" She said excitedly, seeming to like that she was going.

"Don't get too excited honey. It's going to be hard." Irisviel said before opening her arms, hugging her daughter hard.

"Lizana?" Vasilia whispered out, seeing she was not seeming to be the most comfortable in the airport with the others.

Mina held Mei, biting her lip a bit as she teared up, seeing Fillian and Dequan together, already seeming much older to her. "You better not come back with a single scar! Or I will have Joseph's head!" She growled out, seeming mad.

"Birdie! Keep Dequan safe." Mei said while stamping her foot, seeming to parrot her mother as she puffed her cheeks. "Dequan, keep Birdie safe!" She said before walking over and hugging Fillian, secretly having missed him. "Are you better yet?" She asked innocently enough, not seeing his whiteboard with him.

Valeriya looked at Lucien as well as her father, mother and brother, who all were going together. She looked at Gilford, seeing he was in a very nasty mood. "Gilford?" She asked quietly.

"LEAVE. ME. ALONE." Gilford said with a snip. "I hate you all! Sending me to France, taking me away from my friends!" He growled out, seeming to nearly cry.

Ivanka in return slapped him out of anger, holding his face with her hand. "Shut up, and be a man." She said slowly and clearly in an angered whisper tone. "Life is hard, and it will only get harder Gilford. Do not be a baby." She said before looking over at Renald. She didn't have the heart to tell Gilford yet about what her father was requesting. Or that she was trying to convince Renald to let it happen.

Yurichi looked at Serika, who seemed impressed that all these rich people were there with them. "Man..sure a lot of yuppies." Serika commented out, before giving Yurichi a tight hug, then pulling out something from her coat pocket. "This is your fathers tanto. He used it well in battle, make sure you do as well." She said to him, looking at him with only pride in her eyes before she reached over, putting her hand on his shoulder. "I love you son. Come back home. Give our family honor again."

"I will mother." Yurichi said while tightly holding onto the tanto, looking at it as his heart beat harder. "I will make you, father and all Mizushima's who came before us proud." He said with a determined expression.

"That's all I could ask for." Serika said with a smile, then nodding her head at him. "No more need for words, kid. What are you waiting for?"

"Nothing." Yurichi said with a grin, giving his mother another hug before being the first into the jet after the Bordeaux family, waving at her on the way in.

Shiomi called Eadlyn, apologizing for being unable to be there since she had a nail appointment. "Hey, tell Valeriya I told her good luck too, alright? The girl never answers her damn phone." She growled out.
Felicia didn't give Virgil any more time to question Remi as she gives him a very tight hug, almost afraid of letting him go. Well, not almost. She was afraid. After everything that had happend in such a short time she was even more reluctant on letting him go. But she knew, and prayed, he would be in good hands. Souji's gods choose them for a reason and she trusted Joseph to protect and train them. "I am going to miss you so much. My little boy, growing up." She leans more in to whisper in his ear. "Your father would have been so proud of you." She pulls away, a soft smile on her lips and tears shimmer in her eyes.

Kane puts a hand on his wife shoulder and kisses her cheek as she whipes her tears away before looking at Virgil and pulling him into a hug as well, patting his back a bit. "You'll do great." He says before pulling away and picking a small box up from the ground. "It isn't much but-" He opens it, revealing an obsidian upper arm cuff, shaped like a wing. "- just a small parting gift. It has been passed down in my family. I could have given you other armor but I don't think you would have worn that." He says with a chuckle before handing the box over. "Oh and-" He leans in and quietly says. "- it is a two layer box. Pull it out and there'll be a bottle of fine bourbon in there."

Lizana was a bit snapped out of her thinking. She had been looking around at the strange bunch of people all gathered here. Looking at Eva she smiles a bit. She was sad Eva was leaving. The one thing she had closed to a friend. "You.... Be safe, okay?" She says a bit awkwardly, not sure weither to hug or so.

Dequan smiles at his mother to hide his feelings, finding this parting just as hard as her. "We will be carefull mother. Don't worry about us. Not a single scar will be on us." He says before glancing a bit towards Remi. He would go to her after his mom lets him go.

Fillian's eyes soften a bit as he hugs the little flower back. They did not always get along but they couldn't be without eachother. He opens his mouth as he suddenly spoke. "I was-" he grabs her cheeks and narrows his eyes. "-till you called me birdie again." He growls a bit out in faked annoyance though her worry warmed his heart.

Lucien actually flinched as Ivanka slapped her son. Geez, what a fierceness for such a small woman. He guessed there was where Valeryia got it from. Though her body wasnt that small. He puts his hand on Valeryia's lower back as he pulls her a bit closer. "You ready?" He asks quietly, not wanting to get too touchy infront of her father. No, they have not told him a thing yet about their now relation.

Renald sighs a bit, knowing Gilford would have had it rough but there was nothing he could do about it. And about Markovich's offer, he did not like it and he did not want it. Not one bit. "Let us go." He says as he heads towards the plane.

"W-Wait!" Yelled a boy who had been running towards airport as soon as he had caught wind of al this from his father who accidently had let it spill. Ichirou was panting and sweating and leaning on his knees as he came to a stop infront of Gilford. They hadnt talked much since he had found out he was a boy. Which was his fault. But he did not want him to go like that. But now that he was infront of him he was at lost for words. "I-I-I.... Well..." He rubs the back of his neck nervously before suddenly taking off his black scarf and wrapping it around Gilford's neck. "I-I'm borrowing you this. S-so you'll HAVE to come back to return it. R-Right? I want you to come back and.... I-I'm sorry." He apologizes at last for not talking to him, closing his eyes a bit tightly, afraid Gilford was going to yell.

Nirri appears next to Yurichi, taking a hold of his hand. She hadn't wanted to be next to him while he was saying goodbye to his mom. That was between them. Thoug she had been watching. "She's proud." She comments out the obvious. "And you look happy." She says as she leans up and kisses his cheek.

"I will I will." Eadlyn says with a chuckle through her phone. "You make sure Rex is still in one piece when we come back. And I actually mean, don't go ripping him up with your sharp nails." She says with a laugh. She was going to miss Shiomi. But luckily she still had Valeryia with her. And ofcourse, soon she would be seeing Takao.
Virgil closed his eyes while hugging his mother, seeming a bit saddened to have her pull away before looking at Kane with a grin on his face. "Ah man, you shouldn't have." He said before leaning in closely. "Thanks dad I'll need it." He said before pulling away, looking at Louisa. He fiddled with his hands a bit, the two seeming to have a stare off before walking over to Louisa.

"Virgil." Louisa said with her nose in the air.

"Virgil." Raiden said before holding up a box.

"Virgil, father gave this to me before he died. I wish for it now to be in your hands. Honor him with it." Louisa said while opening the box, giving Virgil the cloth Tiras used to transform into disguises and used as a weapon.

Virgil took the cloth, feeling it speak to him before it wrapped around his arm on it's own. He nearly felt his heart skip as suddenly the memories of his father while he owned it began to come into Virgil's head. He stood silent, before walking over, hugging Louisa which knocked the breath out of her before she closed her eyes with Virgil, the two seeming to connect for a moment before he pulled away. "Stay safe you two. I..I love you Louisa." Virgil said quietly to her, the words seeming so foreign.

"I love you too, brother." Louisa said before looking at Raiden, nodding her head, leaving with him quickly out the airport, having done what they wanted to do.

"Remi, stay well." Virgil said to her walking over at hugging her as well. "I love you."

"You are so stupid for letting yourself leave!" Remi simply said, then deeply sighing." But I love you too." She groaned out. She pulled away from Virgil, walking over to see Dequan.

"So...this is it before I go." Virgil said, then giving Felicia and Kane one final hug. "I love you too. Remember, i'll try to write when I can, so don't worry too much guys. I got this." He said with an enthusiastic tone, a birght and determined smile on his face as he picked up Kane's box, putting on the cuff before finally going into the airplane.

Eva looked at Lizana, then smiling, nodding he head. "Thank you Lizana." Eva said before walking over, giving her a hug. "Stay okay, alright? I trust I will come back to a niece or a nephew." She said almost with excitement in her tone. Eva loved children dearly after all, the idea of having one around, even if it was Seth's, made her giddy.

Mina let go of Dequan, putting her hands on his shoulders as she shook him a bit before smiling at him, nodding. "Okay, well. I trust you two." She said while watching Mei hug Fillian.

"Okay, well I don't want you being a pouty bird- I mean. Fillian." Mei said with a smile, then pulling away. She looked at Dequan, walking over and hugging him, although knowing he didn't usually get himself hurt like Fillian. "You two stay good! Or me and mom will beat both your butts."

"Yeah you two." Mina said before giving Fillian a hug. "Try to stay good this time, okay? Don't you ever get hurt like you were ever again." She said demandingly, then smiling. "Keep him safe."

"Always." Valeriya said as she nodded at Lucien, getting into the plane with the others, sitting across from Eadlyn, smiling and giving her a nod. "Who you chatting with? Takao?" She asked with a smile.

Ivanka took Renald's hand, taking him to the back of the plane, sitting next to her husband of course before looking down, shaking her head. "You know that if we don't send him, my house will die.." She said quietly to Renald, looking over at him. "With my mother dying...my father could use the company. If Gilford is with him, and if father is allied with us, we would have a position in the east to attack the Adalian's."

Gilford stood shocked, blinking a few times as he tried to process everything that all had just happened. He raised his hands up, feeling the scarf before smiling, nodding at Ichirou. "I will come back, I promise, friend. Don't be lonely though, alright? Meet new people, get out there. I don't want you feeling bad because of me." He said to Ichirou before looking at the plane. He bit his lip, then looking back at Ichirou. "I'm sorry...I have to go." Gilford said before pulling out his pocket watch, putting it in Ichirou's hand. "Take care of it. I'll be looking for it when I come home." He said with a grin before going into the plane.

Yurichi grinned, nodding his head before giving her a kiss back, then looking at his tanto. "Babe..I feel so fucking awesome right now. Like I could take down anything and everything." He said with a huge toothy grin, seeming to be seconds away of exploding from excitement.

"Oh please. Leave Takao in one piece, won't you? Don't make any extra holes in him with those big teeth of yours. He's already had enough in him." Shiomi said as she had her nails painted her tails wagging happily. "I bet Rex is gonna like me with red nails."
Tears were now freely streaming down Felicia's face as she watched her own boy turn into his father simply by wearing that cloth. They looked so alike it hurted. "Don't let you mother wait too long for those letters." Again, that sparking some memories of the past. "I love you so much." She says one final time as he walks away. She puts her hand on her mouth to silence her sobs.

Kane couldn't help but feel a bit of pride swell in his chest as Virgil puts on the cuff before walking off so determinded. He was ready for this. Even if they were not ready for his leaving. Gently he pulls his wife into his arms, running his fingers through her hair as he couldn't help but get teary eyed as well. "Hey, like he said, he got this. He is strong. And he will be a great leader for them.... Oh geez woman, what are you doing to me. You are making me cry as well." He says with a sniff, causing Felicia to chuckle softly through her tears.

Lizana's eyes widened a bit as Eva hugged her but she quikly relaxed and hugged the woman back. This friend of hers was so strong. Even after all she has been through she was still smiling so happily. It amazed her. "You really are an example to me...." She admits, wishing to be only the slighest bit of strong Eva was. "You will." She says as she takes Eva's hand and puts it on her stomach. "He or she will be loving aunt Eva."

Fillian chuckles softly at Mei's cute threat before hugging Mina and nodding. "I am always good." he says with a grin before his grin softens a bit. "I will. I'll be carefull and I will be Dequan's shield. Don't worry. He'll be coming home safely." And he would make sure of that. Even if he had to give his own life for it. He would do anything to safely return Souji's son.

"You stay safe too." Souji comments at Fillian before patting his back, exactly knowing what Fillian had meant. "We want you back as well." He says before hugging his son. "The gods will bless your path my boy." He says with a soft smile before pulling away and handing Dequan one of his old scrolls and pencils. "Here, to use on the field. Practice your meditation alot. It helps." He hated to see his boys go but he felt safe letting them leave. He will protect them.

Dequan smiles gratefully as he looks at the gift, feeling the holy magic that was connected to it. "Thank you...." He says a bit dazed by the feeling of these in his hands before he saw Remi walking over. He hands over the scroll to Fillian to hold before quikly pulling Remi into his embrace. "A handwritten letter. As much as I can. I promise." He says, remembering what she had made him promise to her. "You stay safe as well. And happy ofcourse. I want to come back to a huge lovely smile of yours" He admits softly while blushing deeply.

Eadlyn chuckles softly at Shiomi's words. Well, a few bite marks wont hurt him. She was gentle. When Valeryia sits down with Lucien she smiles widely. "No, I am going to suprise Takao. This is for you~" She sings as she hands to phone over to Valeryia. "It's Shiomi, she was complaining you didn't pick up your phone."

Renald knew where this was going as Ivanka pulled him to the back of the plane. Really, he was in no mood to talk or even think about it. He was a bundle of nerves already for leaving this country and getting so close to enemy lines. With a sigh he rubs his face. It was no secret that he didn't like the head of the Markovich family. Even if that man was Ivanka's father. In his eyes, he was brutal and cold hearted. Someone he did not want to leave his son with. But then again, he could not let Ivanka's house die out. Already too much were gone. "Let me think about it. Please. It's been two days and it's Gilford we're talking about...." It was clear he was very reluctulant on letting his still fragile son go. He didn't even had the time to train him or such.

Ichirou was so suprised that Gilford did not yell or so. And relieved to say the least. So he smiled widely, even though the word friend had hurted him a bit for a reason he kinda did and kinda did not know. "I will! I promise you I will! I won't let it break!" He says happily as he waves Gilford off.

Nirri pulled Yurichi down in a chair next to her before rolling her eyes. "Gets a weapon and he immediatly things he is a samurai. You are still the same scrawny fuck that you were a few hours ago." She says with a light teasing grin before leaning against him. "You'll get stronger though." She mumbles quietly.
"I try to be an example to everyone, Lizana. If nobody else brings happiness to this world, or sees the beauty of it, I will be the one to do it. Always. Smiles are contagious after all." Eva said with a smile. She happily felt Lizana's stomach, having her heart beat a bit faster as she swore she felt a bump. "Eeeeh! I get all excited thinking about it.." She said before hearing Joseph whistle, telling everyone to hurry. "Ah man...well. Lizana, mom, grandma. I will write to you all, and all of you please keep your heads up." She said with a smile before getting onto the airplane.

"I'll miss her." Irisviel whined out, now being childless before looking at Lizana, giving a small smile. "Guess us three gotta stick together now, huh?" She said before hearing her tummy grumble. "Let's get lunch."

Remi looked up at Dequan, that smile he was talking about being plastered right on her face. "Don't forget to write, and it will go nowhere." She said before giving him a kiss, then putting her hand in his, looking at him. "Be safe, Dequan. Write to me. I..I love you." Remi said quietly before blushing deeply, turning around and quickly shuffling back to her family.

"Hello?" Valeriya asked, being handed the phone.

"Valeriya! Pick your damn phone up sometime. I was trying to say bye, girl." Shiomi said before rolling her eyes. "It's cool though. Be good up there. Watch my uncle, and make sure that Eadlyn doesn't get pregnant." She said before hearing a snap. The nail lady broke her nail. Shiomi breathed in deeply, holding in an outburst. "I wish you the best luck. Also, tell Joseph to text Rex that he might need to get me out of jail." She said in a joking manner. "I'm about to claw this woman." She said while hanging up.

"Don't make Shiomi made." Valeriya said with a shiver. "She'd make you proud, Lucien.

"Renald it's okay. I get it, it can wait." Ivanka whispered quietly to him, giving him a cheek hiss before rubbing his leg a bit, then holding his hand. "I love you. It will all be okay, my big sexy strong man. We will get through all this stress you have, together. Me, you and our babies coming." She said with a smile.

"Pfft. I am no samurai. I will be a shinobi. Samurai are too brawny for me." Yurichi said with a smug look before growling. "Look here, noodle arms. Alright, shut up." He said while crossing his arms, then grinning, giving her a kiss. "You don't gotta say what I already know."

"Alright everyone, get ready, get relaxed. It's gonna be a long flight." Joseph said while holding his wine glass, already starting the day early by getting drunkish. He sat back down, looking at Fayline with the same look he gave her when they first fell in love. "With you, mon amour, this will be okay." He reassured himself, reaching over and holding her hand.
Lizana waved with a soft smile as Eva left. She was really going to miss that girl. Alot. But like she said, she needs to keep her head up. For this family and this child. "I guess so too..... Yeah, let's go have lunch." She says as she smiles a tad bit more, this probably being the first time since Seth had left to go somewhere. it was a good sign.

Dequan kissed her back, savoring the feeling as he knew he was going to miss it alot. He blushed brightly as she left saying the words who made his heart beat rapidly in his chest. "I-I-I love you too!" He called after her before he felt Fillian wrap his arm around his shoulder.

"Come on lover boy before you go do unholy things and miss that plane." Fillian teases with a wide grin as he leads them into the plane, causing Dequan to get even redder and stutter.

Renald was gratefull that Ivanka would give him some time. He needed it though he also knew he could not postpone it forever. "Thank you. My love." he says before kissing her and holding her hand to lead her back to the rest.

Lucien chuckles a bit, having heard the words Shiomi had said. That poor woman. "She's terrify me." He says honestly as he gently holds Valeryia's hand. "You on the other hand, will make me proud." He says honestly looking at her with a soft look though he quikly wiped that away and lets go off her hand as Renald walks in. He pretended to just look casually out of the window. Damn that man unnerved him.

Nirri simply rolls her eyes again as she shakes her head a bit. "Fine. Shinobi prick. I'll shut up then." She says before kissing him in return and looking out of the window, waiting for them to take off.

Fayline was sitting a bit nervous in her chair. Flying was always scary in her mind. Which was funny since she was a vampire now. She smiles gratefully at her husband, squeezing his hand a bit. "Even with you-" She takes his wine glass and takes a big sip, this being only one of the few occasions she drunk to keep calm. "- I am still going to need this to get through this flight." She mumbled into the glass. Though Joseph knew how nervous this always made her in the beginning.

-----------------------

The flight took longer than normal since they had to take a detour over the American lands but after a long flight the plane landed safely in the French lands of Bordeaux. Not many of them probably realized that every piece of land was owned by the vampire Lord himself. Several cars had picked them up, their belongings already at castle Bordeaux since they had made arrangements for those to arrive earlier so the maids could make the bedrooms ready to use immediatly. For many of the younglings the difference in surroundings must have been a bit of a shock. While in Cantenseel they lived in a high technology land with lots of skyscrapers, they were now driving through the open lands of France. They have been driving for awhile through empty lands, surrounded by mountains, when finally a castle came into view. Castle Bordeaux. It was as fancy as one would expect from Joseph.

When the cars stopped, Eadlyn was the first one to get out. Her heart had been pounding faster and faster each second they neared their destination. She did not wait for the others as she run towards the open front doors. Many old TMEA members with some of their family and maids were there to greet them but she simply ran past them, though everyone probably understood why. "TAKAO!" She yelled out, running towards the place where she could smell his scent coming from.

Fayline was gratefull that they were finally there, her body sore from traveling, though she smiled brightly as she saw the castle she hadn't seen in so long and old friends waiting for her. She walks towards the maids and immediatly starts hugging and chatting and admiring some kids that they had who were now living in the castle with their families.

Dequan was stunned when he looked at his surroundings. It was so.... Stunning. And everything was so quiet around them. Logically since the castle was pretty excluded. Fillian whistled as he looked at the huge ass building. "Expected nothing less from the bragger." He says with a grin, which caused Dequan to chuckle and ellbow his friend softly in the ribs.

Renald looked like he had just woken up when he got out. Which was true since he had been napping in the car. He always got tired from long travels like this. He pops his neck before sighing. So this was it then. "No. Stay here." He says to Nirri who immediatly pouted. He knew what she was planning on doing. Everytime they went to new places she would see it as her right to go wherever she wanted, as far as she wanted, to explore and dig into everything she could find. Damn, she even went to the whole different side of Britain once when they were there for a visit. It tired him out immensely and he had to recover from that for three whole days. "Or atleast stay with him." He says with a yawn as he motions at Yurichi which made Nirri's smile return as she hooks her arm trough Yurichi's.

Lucien breaths in the fresh air as he gets out of the gauntlet, always having liked these types of lands more than crowded cities. It reminded him of old Japan. He glances at Valeryia to see how she was reacting to this all. He had been in the gauntlet for most of the travel to not tire her out which he was glad he did when he sees how broken Renald looks.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Takao held a hundred pound weight, fling it around with each arm in a full swing to regain the muscle mass he had lost from being nearly killed. As soon as he heard Eadlyn, he dropped his weight. "Eadlyn." He said as he simply opened up his arms, hugging her as he let out a sigh of relief, closing his eyes as he placed his hand on the back of her head, keeping her close. "I was afraid I was stuck in a dream, and you were never going to come." He whispered quietly to her.

"Boy isn't going anywhere. She didn't have to run." Joseph grumbled out, grinning a bit as he looked at his stomping grounds. "Feels nice. It's been too long." Joseph said while walking around, looking at his castle. "Fayline, we need to redecorate!" He said while seeing dust on a table.

"Well fuck." Virgil said simply, rather impressed with the huge architectural marvel he was standing in. I looked straight out of the sixteenth century, frozen in time. "Cantenseel can't compare."

"Hah. Can'tenseel." Eva said with a goofy wink, snapping her fingers.

"That was a good one, but ugh." Virgil commented, facepalming afterwards.

"This place is big. Not as big as me though." Yurichi said with a grin, looking around the castle like a deer in headlights, never having dreamed he'd be in a castle in a million years. "Do we really get to live here?.."

Valeriya looked around, amazed at her surroundings. Cantenseel had nothing that could compare, and they were to live in this castle. "I like it." She said to Lucien, trying to downplay her excitement.
Eadlyn held Takao very close to her, burrying her face in his shoulder as she felt his warm heart beat. He was really alive and okay. Virgil had told her but now she truly believed it. There had been a small part afraid that he had been wrong. She had to see for herself. "It's not a dream. I am here and I am not going away." She says as she pulls away slightly to cup his cheeks and give him a deep kiss. When she pulls away she notices all the tattoos on his face are gone. That did piss her a bit off. "Can't believe dad really removed them. I'm going to have a serieus talk with him about that."

Fayline quikly followed her husband as he began to walk around his castle. It felt good walking these halls again. Strange how at home she felt here. She wipes up some dust with her finger, pouting a bit. "And we need to clean a tad." She says, knowing that the families and maids must have been buzy with their families and keeping everything in order so some parts a bit negelected more than others. "I am on it." She says with a wide smile.

Dequan couldn't help but chuckle at Eva's comment though he was a bit at loss when the Lord himself walked off. "So uhmmm.... What shall we do?"

A few of the maids walked towards them and bowed. One spoke in a heavy French accent. "Me and the others will lead you to yours rooms. After that we'll have a meal prepared for you all."

"Sounds good to me." Fillian says as he puts his hands behind his head as he and Dequan followed the maids.

Nirri rolled her eyes a bit as she ellbows him in the side, not too hard though. "You really can't help but compliment yourself at times. And yes, we do." She says with a light shrug, not that impressed by living in a castle since she had been living in one for a long time in the past. But she was excited to go explore which Renald told her not to. Sadly.

A small smile forms on Lucien's lips as he leans down. "It is okay to be excited." He says, noticing how much she was holding back when one of the maids showed them to their room. The maid was a tad bit confused when Lucien followed Valeryia into the room, not knowing that they would be sharing since they had only unpacked female stuff since Lucien didn't really had stuff to begin with.

"Uhmmm.... Sir, we have room different for you? Seperated? And your... Uhm.... Belongings?" English was clearly not this maid's strong point and she was trying to find the right words.

"Nous partagerons une chambre. Je ne peux pas vraiment m'éloigner d'elle. Et je n'avais pas de matériel envoyé ici. Mais merci pour l'offre et le travail sur la salle. (We'll be sharing a room. Can't really stay that far away from her. And I did not have any stuff send here. But thank you for the offer and the work on the room.)" Lucien spoke in fluent French before grinning and winking, making the maid a bit flustered before he closed the door.
"No, no. No. Don't yell at your dad about them, I would have wanted them gone anyways after what happened." Takao said before pulling Eadlyn in with a smile on his face, giving her a kiss. "I don't want you wasting any time with all that. What is important, is me and you catching up. In all sorts of ways." Takao whispered to her. "Come on. Let's unpack our room."

"Ugh. You have to play maid in my own home?" Joseph chuckled out, then shaking his head, looking at Fayline up and down. "...Well. Make sure you wear your cutesy maid outfit when you come into the bedroom tonight." Joseph said before he started to walk around his castle, feeling right at home. He looked at the paintings, all being his different family members that were alive because of him. "Fuck I have had a lot of kids." He grumbled to himself, sad they all were dead now.

Yurichi looked around, nearly passing out the minute they were shown their huge room that they got to live in. "Those rich fucks in Cantenseel can't even compare to big bucks Joseph." Yurichi said in a bit of a tone of admiration. "I wanna be that rich. He could probably buy Cantenseel if he felt like it. I wonder if he has?"

Valeriya flicked Lucien, narrowing her eyes a bit at him. "Don't flirt in a language I can't understand. Or in general. Unless it's with me." She huffed out, folding her arms. "You even winked at her."

-----------

Louisa sat in front of Adelger with Raiden, Seth, Yumi, Riza and Daniel with her hands folded, looking at him. "I suppose you wish to know why I called for this meeting?"

"I suppose." Adelger yawned out a bit tired since it was late.

"I am the leader of a revolutionary force in Cantenseel. If permitted, I wish to bring all members here, to train and to fight alongside your army in the battles to come. As a show of good faith of course." Louisa said with a queenly tone.

"Is this your army? Because if so, this is a joke, and a rather unfunny one at best." Adelger said while looking over at her, folding his hands.

"No no, these are SOME of my trusted commanders. The others had other manners to attend to." Louisa commented while rubbing her thumbs together.

"Then I say yes. I will have spys come to the harbor and hijack a boat within the fortnight. Do hurry, training has just started within my military." Adelger said with a smile, tapping his scepter against the ground.

"Thank you my lord, we will serve you well." Louisa said with a smile, standing up and bowing to Adelger.

-------------

Yumi woke up from her room, rubbing her eyes as she got up. She brushed her hair, going out from her room and into Bertholdt's area, pulling something from his dresser and putting it in her pocket. She left the room, going outside, seeing her mother watching television. "Mom?" Yumi asked, yawning out.

"Yumi? I thought you went to Germany with the others." Akira said before smiling, then shrugging. "Oh whatever, come spend time with mother." She said.

Yumi walked over with a smile on her face as she got on the couch with her mom. "Where's dad?" She asked as Akira cuddled.

"He's getting groceries." Akira simply said, running her fingers through her hair. "He'll be back soon."

"Mom, I have something to show you." Yumi said with a serious expression. "I did something bad."

"Hmm? What?" Akira asked, finding that odd. Yumi stood up, leading Akira to her bedroom. Akira walked in a few steps, looking around for Yumi before the door slammed hard and locked. Akira turned around, looking at Yumi with an odd expression. "Yumi?" Akira said, being very curious before she saw Yumi pointing to the closet. She walked over cautiously, before noticing a bit of blood at the bottom. She opened it, seeing Naomi skinned, with a look of pure fear in her eyes. She turned around to look at Yumi, only to see her pull off her face.

"Akira Cruz. You planned to betray Louisa, and use her as a slave, having Sora impregnate her and give her another child for you to raise and twist. I, Bertholdt Blitzkrieg Von Stadner the first of his name, true heir to the throne of Adalica, sentence you to death." Bertholdt said before stabbing Akira in the neck, cutting her throat open with a knife he had hidden in his pocket, quickly beheading her. The parasite crawled out of her body, hissing and screaming as it died itself. Bertholdt dragged the headless body out and the head, leaving it in front of the door. He then gouged out Akira's eyes, throwing them on the body in a position to where it would stare at Sora when he opened the door. He took her head, smashing it in front of the body before he hid behind the door, waiting.
Eadlyn still pouted a bit, not liking it that he father had done it without permission. But if Takao was fine with it than she would just accept it as well. She blushes softly as he talked about catching up, knowing what he probably meant. "Okay" She says before kissing his lips again, glad they would be sharing a room. "You know, I already thought you had been very handsome before but now that I can see your full face it pulls me in even more." She whispers against his lips.

Fayline giggles a bit and rolls her eyes. Ofcourse. "I will honey." She says as she sees him walk off. She wanted to follow. She could just do her maid things later. But she also knew he probably wanted to just stroll around and think about old times by himself for awhile. He was that kind of person. So she met up with some of her old maid friend from the castle as she starts to help them out. Though it was more chatiing than actual working.

Nirri sat down on the bed next to him, gently moving his head onto her lap so she could run her fingers over his scalp. "Joseph owns land as much as Rex. Hell, he could but the whole of Cantenseel with ease but he just doesn't want the work." She says with a chuckle. Now that they were alone together her hair slowly started to turn back blonde as her skin regained it's natural colour. "You know..... If we had met in my time, you would have been Count. Count Yurichi of Ravelyn."

Lucien rubs his forhead a bit confused what he had done. Though at her words he smiles a bit apologetically. "I was just saying we would be sharing a room. The wink I didn't even notice." He says as he pulls her into his arms and holds her closer, looking into her eyes. "No need to worry. You are the only one I will flirt with. I'm yours so no need to get jealous."

--------------------

Riza felt a tad bit uncomfortable with Bertholdt with her. Especially in a situation like this. But he had said he had other matters to attend to so she had went along with Louisa. Though she had not known they would be aiding the King of Adalica.

Yumi on the other hand was pretty excited to be in a different country. She was really impressed by everything she saw, having lived in a bunker her whole life. Though she did not show. Boy she could not wait to tell her parents all about this. She bowed as well to their new allied King before leaving the room with everyone else. So she guessed they would be staying here to train for awhile. "Louisa, how many other forces do we actually have? Besides the Yakuza." She asks quietly, not knowing how big Louisa's force was already.

When everyone was gone, Elvyne stopped hiding behind the pillar outside of the room. She had wanted to go in sooner but had heard voices and had decided to wait though not wanting to be seen since they might have been thinking she had been eavesdropping or so. In truth, she just wanted to meet up with Adelger. She knocked softly before opening the door a bit and peeking in with just her head. "Can I come in?" She asks sweetly.

------------------

Sora was humming happily with a bag in his hand full of groceries as he walks back towards their home, or bunker. Yeah just home. Almost everyone was out so it would be a nice and quiet evening with just him and his wife for once. He really needed that. He had even picked up some movies, ice cream and massage oil to really spoil his sweetheart. He opened the doors. "Ohhhhh sweeth-" The stench of blood hit him first before he saw. He dropped his bag as his hands began to shake, staring wide eyed at the body that was laying infront of the door. His legs gave out from under him as he felt the urge to trow up. A strangled noise escaped his mouth, almost like he wanted to scream but it got stuck in his troath. "N-No..... No no no no no. AKIRA!" He screamed out finally, tears running freely over his face as he completely freaked out, actually hugging the body of his beheaded wife close to his chest as he rocked them back and forth. "Akira Akira Akira-" He kept on saying her name as he started to hyperventilate. This was what pure heartbreak felt like. He didn't even think about getting revenge. Nor did he notice the man standing close to him. He could only cry and scream as he had lost the one thing he had only wanted to keep forever in his life.
"I agree. I am rather happy with how this turned out. I miss the eye but eh, I also like being alive." Takao said before giving her another kiss. "And I love being with you. You're the best thing in my life, Eadlyn." He admitted quietly, then looking around. "Wanna go stroll a bit?"

"Count Yurichi huh?" Yurichi said with a grin, reaching over and playing with Nirri's hair a bit, running has hand through it. "I don't think I'd be a good count. I'm not really a politics kind of guy. I would suck being a ruler." Yurichi admitted as he stared at Nirri, finding her beautiful. "Tomorrow is gonna suck. First day of training.."

"Mmm..." Valeriya looked at Lucien, making sure he was telling the truth, scanning for any signs of lying before she nodded her head, sighing. "Alright well...cut back of the French! I already hear it enough from Eadlyn. You know all that crap. Oui oui croissant and stuff."

------------

"A hundred thousand strong at least. We have gained quite the internet following and in order to inspect them, we've had Daniel sorting them out. With his abilities, he can scan them for lies quite well." Louisa said with her hands behind her back. She raised an eyebrow, wondering what Betholdt was doing right now, and about their meeting.

~~~~~~~~

"Raiden? Why did bring me here?" Louisa asked, being in a hotel room with Bertholdt inside of it.

"We have to discuss something my lady." Raiden said to her before sitting down.

"Mother-" Bertholdt said, raising his hands up. "Please, before you say anything, listen. My name is Bertholdt Blitzkrieg Von Stadner. I am from a future where you died, and I am here to save you and ensure our empire lasts. I have a plan, so listen. It begins here, Akira and Sora dies. They are liabilities. Unknown factors. If we kill them, we can take the chemical formula for not only the awakening serum but also Yumi's medicine so we can have a chaos breaker on our side."

"This is a lot to take in at once. Raiden?" Louisa said, trying to get some clarity.

"It is true. Let us discuss in further detail, my love." Raiden said with a loving smile

~~~~~~~

"Come in, I'm finishing up work." Adelger said with a smile, filling out paperwork in one hand while looking at a map of Europe, writing strategies on the map. On one part, it showed germany and Austria red, with Poland next. It had soldier numbers, and the soldiers conscripted in Austria far outweighed the amount loss, creating a total victory. "Did you have a good day?"

----------

"Sora." Bertholdt said while stabbing him in the back, close to the heart but enough to where he would bleed out soon rather than instantly die. He wrapped his arm around Sora, bringing him in closer as the knife dug into his back. "Tell me you have hidden Yumi's chemical formula, or she dies too along with you two." He said as he dug the knife in further. "If you don't...we will put her through suffering unimaginable. Torture that would make anything you could dream of seem like childs work." He whispered, having an evil smile on his face as they appeared in front of a mirror so Sora could watch himself die.
Eadlyn rubbed her nose against his. He had a valid point. Being alive at the cost of missing an eye was nothing. "And I love you." She says quietly before taking a hold of his hand and nodding. "A stroll sounds nice. Anything sounds nice at the moment as long as it's with you." It sounded so mushy but she meant it.

"You would have had the right heart for it." Nirri says softly, knowing he would have sucked being into politics but he would have done a good job for the people, coming from poverty himself. She leans down and kisses his forhead. "You'll do good. Trust me. You aren't going to be the fastest, strongest or smartest but you will work the hardest. And when you are done, I'll rub your back for you." She says sweetly.

Lucien laughs before grabbing one of her hands and putting his other hand on the small of her back, holding them in a dancing position. "Oh Valeryia-" he begins to lead them into a waltz to music he only could hear. "- the French language is so romantic. I could whisper it to you all night long. Though I can whisper to you in each language you want. Russian. Dutch. Spanish. Japanese. Anything you prefer." He finished as he dips her down, grinning at her with that foxy sly gleam in his eyes.

-----------------

Yumi's eyes widened slightly at Louisa's words. Wow. That was way more than expected. She had not known so many people wanted this change to happen. Though ofcourse she didn't know what life was like in Cantenseel. She might have joined herself if she had lived a normal life on the land. "That is.... Quite impressive." With those numbers they were at a real good start.

Elvyne walks in, closing the door behind her. Curiously she looks over at the map, though she did not understand a thing about it. Which was better. She hadn't even heard about the Austria attack yet, everyone doing a good job at keeping it a secret. "Yes I have. I have been spending time with grandpa and Faeo." She says with a smile, liking how they had just strolled around in the gardens and played some chess afterwards. "How was yours? You have been buzy havn't you?"

----------------

Sora's eyes widened and his screaming was stopped as he felt something sharp go into his back. He was too stunned to even reply or understand what was going on as he coughed up a bit of blood. He didn't even groan out in pain, his body blocking the physical pain over the mental pain he was feeling. She was gone. She truly was. His whole body just lost the will to fight. He didn't even try to struggle as he looked at Bertholdt's face through the mirror. "The lab in the basement. Second drawer of the desk. The code is 72839." His words were almost not audible because of the blood dripping out of his mouth. He just gave it to him. Not even seeing a reason to live anymore with her gone. He had done everything for her. And even though he wanted to fight and scream and rage like a madman. His body was just locked.
"Hell, if I get to see you after I train everyday, then it's all worth it." Yurichi said with a smile, leaning in and giving Nirri a kiss. He laid back, looking up at the ceiling as he held her hand. "Do the gods exist?" He asked out of the blue. "I wonder, because if they do..why make humans like this?"

Valeriya twirled around, before grabbing Lucien's hand, getting up close to him while they danced, grinning while looking down at him. "English please, Mr. Fox." She said in the most snobbish fancy sounding tone of voice she possibly could have gotten. "Ostav' menya po-russki."(Leave the Russian to me.)

------------

"It is. I have used media manipulation quite well." Louisa said with a smirk on her face. "People are sheep Yumi. You can choose to be a sheep, or you can be a mighty elk amongst them, walking with pride, dignity and purpose in your step. Most people are sheeple." Louisa said with a huff. "I think you will know when the time comes, which you want to become. My brother is not an elk. He is not the creator of his destiny. He allows others to create it for him. I despise that."

"I have been indeed. Quite stressful." Adelger said as he finished a few things up, then setting his pen down. "But, I believe I have earned me some time for relaxation." Adelger said as he pulled out a chair for her with his hand, then patting the seat twice for her to sit down. "It's great seeing you." He said with a smile on his face. "We haven't gotten a good chance to speak quite a bit since our meeting."

---------

"Good boy." Bertholdt said before raising his knife, hitting Sora's heart before dropping him on the floor with Akira. "May you two burn in hell." He said with a tone of hatred. He walked over to the stairs, going down to the lab, seeing that Daniel had already stolen tons of research and every drop of the awakening serum. He walked over to the drawer, entering the code, getting out the formula as well as a picture of Yumi when she as younger. He shut the drawer, then heard a scampering. He walked over to a corner in the room, picking up the duffel bags that had all the money in them. He took them before initiating the self destruct sequence of the bunker, walking out and barring the door, breaking the handle as Alexander ran to the door, banging on the door before Bertholdt waved at him as an explosion went through the bunker, blasting the door off, denting Alexander's body into the door. The entire back part of his body was charred bone, while the front part was still somewhat intact.
Nirri smiles softly as she blushes a bit before laying down next to him, staring up at the ceiling as well. "They exist. And they suck. I know both for sure. I was uncertain of their existence as well but since becoming like this is just know. Have never met them though. Don't want to either. Heck, I don't even like Fillian's presence with his holy aura." She says with a bit of a groan. Fillian as a person was alright but not the aura he radiated off.

Lucien's grin widened as he pulled her closer to him. "A woman who can sound sexy in English and Russian. What did I do to deserve that." He says sultry before kissing her deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth and giving her a nice long French kiss.

---------------------

Yumi did not fully understand what Louisa was talking about since she had only ever done what her parents had asked of her, not really having much to choose anyway. But she guessed she could find a way to uhhh.... become an elk? Her words were inspiring though. To just choose your own path. it would be a challenge for her. So for now, she would follow till she knew what she wanted. "I guess I will have to see when the time is there." She says with a small smile and shrug.

Elvyne sits down on the chair. She could see the slight stress though. He looked tired. Even if it was just a bit visible. She blushes a bit as he says it is great to see her. "Yeah, it is good to see you too. And sorry about that but I didn't really wanted to interrupt when you were so buzy." She says, seeing him most of the times in meetings and such. And she didn't know exactly why but she did wanted to see him again after their first day together. She had liked spending time with him and she wanted to get to know the boy behind the King more.
"What's it like? Sensing auras?" Yurichi asked, never being able to sense auras due to him being a pure human. "The most I can kinda do is just sense if someone is good or bad, but I personally think that's just from experience." He said before reaching over and booping Nirri's nose.

Valeriya moaned a bit, kissing back as she ran her hand through his hair, rubbing his ears a bit. "I dunno, but I'm sure happy you have me. And I have you, my foxy woxy boyfriend." She said in a baby voice.

----------

"It may come sooner than you think. It happens when we least expect it.:" Louisa said with a Stern expression.

"The king. Will he keep to his word?" Seth asked, seeming composed. "We could have done it there."

"Yeah with your training? Okay Romanov." Louisa laughed out.

"I understand Elvyne, it's alright. I'd prefer you not to catch yourself in my duties for now." Adelger said with a kind smile, taking off his crown before rubbing his forehead a bit, feeling quite stressed. "Ah, yes!" He whistled to a Butler, saying something in German to him before he returned with a large bowl of chocolate strawberries. "I had these picked and dipped, for you. They're fresh. Tell me if you like them." He said with almost a squeak in his voice at the end.
"It's- Hey!" Nirri started when he booped her nose. In reply she tried to bite his finger but he had quikly pulled it away, making her pout a bit. "It's kinda like that but ten times at strong. You can just feel in your body if someone is divine or demonic even if you cant see. Sometimes I can see when the aura is very strong. Souji, holy bastard, has this ethereal glow surrounding him the whol time. Making me want to stay as far away from him as I can. Fillian has it too but less...." She's quiet for awhil before turning onto her side. "And you know what strange is? I feel a speck of it in you too. Not enough to make me feel uncomfortable or question it though."

Lucien's ears perked up a bit as he heard her moan and when she touched them he couldnt help but moan himself. He relaxed by her touch but at the nickname he laughed loudly as he shakes his head in disbelief. Strange woman. "Dont make that a nickname that stays. It hurts my manliness." He says as one ear flattens a bit.

----------

"So now we just train and wait for an oppertunity to strike?" Riza asks for confirmation. Knowing they did not plan on staying on the King's side for too long.

Elvyne's smile softened a bit. He really looked tired. Maybe she should let him rest. But then he made the butler bring in one of her favourite foods, getting her excited immediatly. She grins widely as she looks at the bowl infront of her. "I know I will love them for sure." She picks one up and takes a bite, closing her eyes and even moaning in delight as the sweet taste hits her tongue.
"That's...that's quite odd." Yurichi said with a raised eyebrow. "Me? A divine aura?" He said before laughing out, shaking his head and grinning. "That's pretty funny, all considering." He said with his laugh, then sighing. "Guess I am a good guy at heart maybe? I dunno." He said while reaching over, rubbing Nirri's stomach a bit with his hand. "I don't care what others think, honestly."

"It's cute thoughhhh." Valeriya whined out before noticing a maid nudge them. "Oh right, rooms!" She said as she took his hand, leading him to their room before she gasped as the maid opened it, finding it elegant. More elegant than anything she had ever seen before. She shut the door, locking it before looking at Lucien with a grin. "It's gorgeous. The bed is so big too." She said as she gave him a kiss, leading him to the bed, getting on top of him while kissing him. "If I make you happy, can you be foxy woxy, in private?" She asked while giving him puppy dog eyes.

-----------

"Strategically, yes." Daniel said while pulling up his hood, grinning as he walked with everyone, feeling like part of something finally. Feeling strong for once. "Once we all are trained, we can finally stand a chance against the soldiers, possibly recruiting them to our side."

Karla came from a corner in the hall, walking right in front of the group, holding a dagger in her hand. She flipped it, grabbing it perfectly as she looked at them all, up and down. "Don't look much like warriors to me."

"I assure you, you're mistaken." Louisa said with a glare at her. "Whom are you, by the way?"

"Karla Jager. Kommandant of the royal airforce." She said with a grin, picking her nails with the dagger. "Well..." She smiled at then, showing her teeth. "Remember something. Chaos is ever changing. You can climb it, but it always changes. You can attempt to conquer it, manipulate it or even befriend it. However, it may always still kick you in the ass. If you are plotting against who I think you are, know that he will always be a step ahead." Karla said while walking closely, smiling at Louisa as she got up close, being eye level with it.

"Unless you have the strength to grasp it. The strength to conquer. To befriend. If you have no strength, you are worthless. You are less than fodder, give to animals for slaughter. You are the lowest of the low at that point. Not even a sheep amongst the wolfs, but a rabbit amongst the killers." Louisa whispered to Karla, patting her shoulder twice. "Think on those words, Karla Jager." Louisa said before patting her back twice, a spark connecting to her. Louisa looked over behind her from one eye. "See you around." She said before continuing to walk with the others, leaving Karla standing there, shocked.

Raiden continued walking with the others, having his eyes widen a bit. "My lady, that was truly impressive."

"I only said what was true, Raiden." Louisa said as before smiled, tying her black coat a bit tighter. "Remember those words, all of you. Seth, Daniel, Riza and Yumi."

"Does...she know?" Karla thought quietly to herself, having a bead of sweat drip down her forehead. She continued walking, finding herself in the command room, wiping her forehead a bit. Louisa was no ordinary woman. Her father was correct. Direct confrontation would not turn out well. They needed to play the same game she was, even if that meant manipulating her brother.

"Now you know." Karl said as he appeared from nowhere. "You should not have done that, you now are her enemy."

"I had to..I...I couldn't just.." Karla looked down, shaking her head. "Who is she?"

"She is something we have yet to face. Your greatest foe, truly. If we want to win this game, we need to play by the rules of the master. Her." Karl said simply, having a chessboard out. "It is like chess. Each step, cold and calculative. One missed move, and the whole game could lose. We have luck with our king on the board, but once we get a queen as well, we will be on equal footing. Her and the Lancaster, those are the king and queen. We need to find out their strategy, their movement. Every subtlety, and then release it back tenfold, annihilating the enemy."

"The sounds tell me I did well getting those." Adelger said with a smile before picking one up. "In goes the berry." He said in a kiddie voice, flying the berry around like an airplane to her lips for her to eat.
Nirri laughed along with him. It was strange imagening him with anything divine in him. Though she could ignore that there was a speck in him. "You have a good heart. You just dont realize because of you loud vulgar mouth." She says as she sticks out her tongue at him.

Lucien looks around casually. It was nice. He could get comfortable here. When she grinned at him his heart started to pound faster. Oh? What was she planning? He was pleasantly suprised she pushed him down onto the bed, loving their kisses together. He licks his lips, his eyes gleaming with mischief. "Depends. How will you make me happy?" His voice was heavy with want, or more like need, for her.

--------

Yumi was actually quite stunned at their encounter. The energy between those two had been heavy and electrifying. She knew Louisa was feisty but now she was seeing it more and more. She could only nod slowly as she followed her.

Elvyne smiles widely as she nods. But before she had the chance to thank him he tries to fly the berry into her mouth, causing her to giggle as she bit into the berry gladly. That had been so childish. But cute at the same time. When she swallowed she picked one up as well, leaning in more to him before holding the berry to his mouth. "Here, taste one." She says with a soft blush
"Hey, alright. You're not wrong but." Yurichi shook his head, knowing that was something he could not win in an argument with Nirri on. "I've been kinda trying to work on it, alright? My mom would probably like it if I was a bit more refined." He admitted, looking up. "I want to be a better man. A strong man..for you, for my mom and everyone. It's time for me to grow up." He said while nodding his head, smiling. "And with you, I think I could do anything."

"Mmm. No sex, just yet. However, I know a certain Mr likes it when I use my mouth for something other than talking." Valeriya said with a grin. "So, who's a foxy woxy?" She asked while going down, unzipping his pants, taking him out of his underwear but refusing to do anything until he said it was him. She grabbed it, flopping it around a bit as she pulled the foreskin back, seeing that he was all clean. "Mmm actually, I think I'd rather hear you moan it out." She said as she held him, giving his tip a kiss. She stuck out her tongue, rubbing it around his head a bit as she rubbed him with her her hand before she licked up and down his shaft, putting his member across her face, having the bottom touch her nose while the tip went far past her forehead. She looked at him, smiling at him as his balls touched a bit against her lips. "Mmm. I feel someones cock throbbing on me." She said in a sultry tone before she opened her mouth, sucking on his balls, moaning a bit as she did so, looking up at him with her bright green eyes, his member right inbetween them, separating them. She reached up with both hands beginning to stroke him, using her saliva and his pre cum as lube.

-------------

Adelger smiled, eating the strawberry and humming, finding it overly sweet but still seeming like he loved it to make her feel better. "You know Elvyne, you have exquisite tastes. You'd love the kitchen here. It's larger than many houses commoners live in. It's majestic." He said as he sighed out a bit, finding everything in his castle impressive. Too impressive.
Nirri rolls over so she is laying with her chest on his and so she could look into his eyes. "You are a strong man." She runs her fingers through his hair, brushing it a bit off of his forhead. "Next to Renald you are the strongest I have ever met. And I don't mean by body but by heart." She leans down and gives him a peck on his lips. "Though you do think too highly of me. Even without me you could do it."

Lucien pouted a bit though his ears immediatly perked up as she mentioned using her mouth. Oh, he did really like that. Though he was still not glad about the nickname. He was not gonna say it. And he was about to say exactly that when she began to touch him, play with him before her tongue finally hits him. He bites his lip as he groans out, hardening to the fullest in no time. He was not going to give in that easy. Or atleast that was what he had told herself. But the way she was touching him, smiling at him, talking to him, just made his resolve shatter. "I am~" He couldn't stop from moaning out. "Only for you.... Oh damn Valeryia~" He moans out again as he closes his eyes for a second as a shiver runs up his spine. Why did this woman have so much effect on him.

---------------------

Elvyne smiles more as she heard him humm, glad he was liking it as well. "We have a big kitchen as well. I live with my mother and twin brothers together with grandpa in castle Silvius. Though I guess your kitchen is bigger." She says with a small chuckle when she heard him sigh. He really looked tired. "Should I leave for today? You look really tired. We can always meet up tomorrow." Though she wondered for how long. She wasn't sure when her grandpa would be returning to Britain. She thinks it'll be soon though and she will join him.
"I doubt it. Granted, sure I survived before, but was I happy? No." Yurichi sighed out, shaking his head. "I'd be going through this bullshit alone.." he quietly said. "I'm strong mentally, but how long can someone take being alone, you know?" He said before leaning over, giving her a kiss. "Well, whatever. No need to waste time on what ifs. That's not now."

Valeriya grinned as she heard what she wanted to hear. She raised up from his balls, deeply taking him into her mouth, not even leaving room for her to use her hands as she solely used her mouth and tongue, remembering the all the tips he gave her.

----

"No, no. I still wanted to be with you." Adelger said quietly. "Meet me in the gardens in ten minutes." He said in a whisper tone, before taking his plans and walking up to his room, putting them on his bed and giving Jasmine a head rub before he put his hair in a ponytail and took off his robe, wearing a blue shirt and grey jeans with black boots that went up to his knees. He strapped his saber to his side, just in case anything happened since it was night. He walked out from his room, nodding his head at Karla who was leaving the command room. He went down the stairs, going to the gardens, having one lamp post in the middle to illuminate the bench that was there. He sat there, waiting for Elvyne, not realizing that in the maids break room, they were watching a footage of the fire fight in Austria from a propoganda news station that was worshipping Adelger.
Nirri closes her eyes as she gladly kisses back. Loving the taste of his lips. "You are not alone" She whispers against his lips. She moves so she is stradeling him and runs her hands over his chest. Still scrawny but getting more muscular. "I'll never leave you Yurichi. I'll be here through the good and more improtant the bad."

Lucien moans loudly as he puts a hand on the back of her head. She had gotten quite good in just a short amount of time. His breathing became shallow and it didnt take long for him to finish with a loud groan into her mouth. He panted, looking a bit dazed as he stares at the gorgeous woman who was going down on him like a pro. "Damn Valeryia.... You are... Quite the minx." He says with a grin. "And that says alot coming from me."

-----------

Elvyne smiles softly. He needed sleep. But still she could not deny his request. She didn't want to. "I will." She says as she leaves the room as well, going up to her own room to get a light coat since it was a bit airy outside. But she didn't arrive in her room, her attention getting caught by something else. Shots. Though it sounded like a tv. She frowns as she follows the sound. Her eyes widened as she slowly walks into the room where the maids were chatting about the footage off a burning Austria from a few days ago. German wasn't her strongest. But she understood. Her legs felt light as she made her way to the gardens, seeing a boy instead of a King sitting there, waiting for her. A boy nor a King she really knew. She walks into the light, her smile nowhere to be seen as she just looks at him in disbelief. "What did you do...." She asks quietly.
"There's a whole lot of bad with me, I seem to attract it." Yurichi said quietly while reaching over, placing his hand on her as he looked over at her lovingly. He moved over a bit, snuggling close to her. "But you already knew that when you got with me." He whispered, then leaning over, giving her a kiss.

Valeriya closed her eyes, moaning out quietly as she felt him finish, enjoying that way that he seemed to throb insanely while doing so, as well as watching how he squirmed. She pulled away, making sure she had sucked out every last drop before leaning in, giving his member a kiss and his slit a final lick before showing him her mouth full of his cum before swallowing, showing it was all gone. "I guess I'm a quicker learner than I thought I was." She said in a giddy tone of voice, seeming to enjoy it more and more every time she pleasured him. "Foxy woxy was squirming so much near the end." She teased, putting her head on his chest as she ran her hand through his tail.

----------

"Well..I put my hair in a ponytail and changed outfits, if that's what you're wondering." Adelger said quietly, then sighing, shaking his head. "I knew my vision was correct. You know now what I am doing, are you not?" He asked while standing up, looking at her. "Don't you understand? It's what I have to do. This is how the empire needs to be created, through the same way it was the first time. Dragonfire and supreme victory." He sighed out, then getting a sullen face. "You think I enjoy doing this, don't you?" He asked quietly.
"I know you attract bad things. Why else do you think me and you got so close?" Nirri says with a grin, ofcourse meaning she was the bad thing getting pulled to him which wasn't exactly wrong. She closes her eyes as she deepens the kiss, moaning quietly as she gently runs her hands through his hair before grabbing onto it.

Lucien grins lazily, feeling a bit tired now from the high and the long travel, as he simply enjoys her laying on his chest and petting his tail. The nickname still made him chuckle. Oh boy. Now he has done it. She won't ever shut up about that now. But somehow he did not mind. "You are a very quik learner." He mumbles out quietly as he softly runs his hand through her hair. "You don't mind doing this, right?" He asks, knowing the giddy tone in her voice meant she liked it but still he wanted to make sure she really wanted to do this, not because she had the feeling that she had to now that they were together

------------------------

"What you have to? The empire?...." Elvyne shakes her head, trying to understand why he had done it. Why he would set fire to an entire country. But she just couldn't grasp why. She just didn't understand. "I don't know if you enjoy this. I don't know if this is what you have to do. Nor do I know that this 'empire' needs to be created like you say. All I know is that...." She takes in a shaky breath as she takes a step back. "That I was watching a country being turned to ashes from afar and that you ordered it to happen..... Millions died. MILLIONS. Man. Woman. CHILDREN. They were LIVES, Adelger! All just GONE!" Tears started to shimmer in her eyes as she truly began to understand what he has done.
"No I don't mind, I enjoyed doing it." Valeriya mumbled out seeming a bit tired from all the effort she had put into it. "Tastes a lot better than I thought it would too. And it's fun, I dunno. Your reactions are about half the fun for me. I can tell I'm quite good." She said with a grin while also having her eyes closed, being quite satisfied with herself and everything else.

----------

"They are a sacrifice needed!" Adelger simply put. "The visions of my ancestor, Adalica the first, have told me this. I am the king! I am the dragon of the west that will unite the world, under fire and blood. This is not a choice, this is a prophecy. This is a destiny. You cannot let semantics get in the way of such things, no matter how guilty you feel. No matter how much you wish it did not happen, it HAD to happen. Do not speak to me as if I am some killer, I suffer along with them! They may burn physically, but inside is where I burn now!" He yelled out, not tearing up but seeming to get very heated.
Lucien smiled a small bit in relief though he had already known. Though her words did made his ears twitch a bit. Aaah, so she liked his reactions. And she has gotten quite cocky rather quikly. "I always enjoy the sounds. The moans. The panting. Your hot accent is a new one on the list." He says with a chuckle before leaning a bit down and kissing the top of her head. "And yes, you are quite good. Don't let that get to your head though. I still have to see if you are also good at other things." He replies with a grin.

----------------------

Elvyne actually flinched as he began to yell, actually being a bit scared of him as she takes another step back. The tears now running over her cheeks since she was not able to hold them back even if she wanted to. "You had the choice not to do it. You could have decided not to do it but you still did. You did kill those people. You can't deny the fact they are dead because of your actions! You could have prevented this." Prophecy and Destiny were an unknown concept to her. Her family has always thought her that your actions are the things that guide you through life and that nothing in life is decided or certain. What he was saying was completely the opposites of her upbringing and believes. Her breathing seemed to calm a bit down as she stands a bit straighter and wipes some tears away. "I.... Am leaving. I am not going to stand beside you, not as a friend and especially not as your Queen when you do this..." She says quietly as she turns to walk away.
Adelger looked at Elvyne, feeling a deep sadness in him before he gritted his teeth. "I commend you to come back here!" He yelled out before realizing she wasn't coming back. "Do not disobey the king!" He yelled to her as he started walking, feeling his anger only rise. He pulled out his saber, slashing her hard against her back before kicking her down on the ground, going in with a charge to stab her while she was down.
Elvyne closed her eyes tightly and puts her hand infront of her mouth to quiet down her sobs as she walked away from him. She did not regonize this man at all from the man she had met a few days ago. The sweet King who had been feeding her strawberries just a half hour ago. She was so tempted to turn around. And she would have. If she had not felt cold metal slice through her back. She yelped in pain as she fell to the ground from the blow. The pain in her back being indescribable. She was trembling, her eyes wide in fear, as she looked up at him. When she saw the saber coming down again she only screamed as her arms crossed to shield herself and he eyes closed when suddenly her hands sparked in a bright golden colour once. Just before the saber had hit her a branch from the tree they had been under shot out and wrapped around the weapon before forcefully pulling it out of Adelger's hand and trowing it away. The branch then freezing back in place, unmoving, as if the tree had never moved. Elvyne had not seen, she had her eyes tightly closed as she was sobbing from the pain and shaking from the fear. Not realizing what had just happend.
Adelger grew almost more angered from the weapon being knocked from his hands. He looked down at her, giving her a kick. "You do not say no to the mighty dragon!" He angrily said, getting on top of her and choking her, dragging her inside while doing so. "Beg me for forgiveness!" He barked out, nearly foaming at the mouth.

Seth knocked on Alastair's door, holding a box in his hand, waiting for the door to be opened. "Alastair Silvius?" He asked quietly.
Elvyne yelped loudly in pain as he kicked her though she had no time to recatch her breath as her hands were already on her throat, choking the life out of her. Never had she been this afraid. Afraid for her life. Or afraid for a person. More tears streamed down her face as she did the only thing that she thought would spare her life. Do what he ordered he too. "Forgive me.... Please.... Please.... Adelger...." She choked out with the little breath she had left.

It was quiet in the room before shuffeling was heared. "Coming." Was the soft reply though it took some time for Alastair to open the door, him being in his bathrobe while heavily leaning on his cane. It was clear he had been almost alseep. "What can I help you with?" He asks as he rubs his sore neck a bit.
"Hmm.." Adelger let Elvyne go, seeming to have calmed a bit. "I apologise. You were just...rather rude." He said with a sigh, then shaking his head. "Leave to your quarters. I will decide your fate in the morrow." He said before walking away, whistling for the guards as two guards came in to escort her to her room.

Seth set the box down, looking over at Alastair. "The Silvius family pleases neutral during the Russian revolution, allowing the Markovich family to slaughter the Romanovs. I just recently found that out. They were your allies. They were your relatives. And you and your father allowed them to die." He said before opening the box, pulling out a cantenseel military issue knife. "I'm a Romanov. Seth Romanov." He whispered before slowing time, stabbing Alastair in the heart before allowing it to flow normally. "Remember the Romanovs."
Alastair at first was kinda confused what the boy started to talk about though it quikly clicked. It had been a choice. A tough one back then. But one they had needed to make. They would have been destroyed as well. He opens his mouth, to apologize though it was already to late. He didn't even have time to be suprised as when he looked down the knife was already plunged into his heart. "ALASTA-" Faeo screamed from the bed, lunging to late as she suddenly dissapeared into thin air as Alastair fell onto his knees and then fully to the ground. He did not live long. His body giving out almost immediatly. And as simply as that, he was gone.

Elvyne was still shaking and sobbing, not even hearing his words completely as one of the guards had to force her up, causing her to yelp in pain. She wanted to leave. Needed to leave. She had to. She would find her grandfather and then they'll have to go before anything worse happend. The guards almost had to drag her along, her legs to wobbly from the shock and the loss of blood which had soaked her entire back and dress. Her room was near her grandfather's room. So that was their luck. Or so she had thought. The guards stopped in their tracks, which was the only time since being dragged to her room she looked up. What she saw was worse than anything that had happend before. It couldn't even compare. Because what she saw was her grandfather, laying in a puddle of his own blood, unmoving. The culprit already having dissapeared but still so close without her knowing. Suddenly finding the strength back in her legs she stands and pulls herself out of the guard's grip who were to suprised as well to keep holding her as she makes her way over to her grandfather. She falls down next to her knees to her beloved grandpa's corpse. No.... This could not be true.... She puts a shaky hand on his shoulder, feeling his body still warm but yet getting cold. No..... No.... And that is when she snapped. All the pain she had felt before gone as she screamed her lungs out. Hugging her grandfather close to her there would not be a soul in the castle that would not hear this heartbroken girl's screams of sorrow.
Seth took a balaclava out from the box, putting it on his face and taking the box with him as he climbed down the side of the castle, jumping down and putting the balaclava back off as he waltzed to his room, sitting in his chair before wincing at the screams, then shutting the door.

Karl ran to the sound of Elvyne's scream, feeling his heart sink in. He walked over, seeing Alastair dead and Elvyne bloodied and beaten. He realized now what had happened. He leaned down, seeing the Cantenseel knife in his heart. He gritted his teeth, then looking at Elvyne, seeing his plans go to ruin. Karla ran up to catch up with her father, making eye contact with him as her heart sank as well. Louisa's words now ringing more true than ever in her head.

Daniel pushed up his glasses while studying Sora's work, looking up slightly from his papers before shrugging a bit, continuing to make sense of all that he needed to. "Hm." He said before slipping one of the random CD's on the desk into a music player that was also on the desk, listening to classical music to drown out the noise.

Louisa moaned out as she placed her hand on Raiden's shoulders as he made love to her, a wicked grin on her face as she listened to the screams of Elvyne. She moaned out again, climaxing as he did so before he pulled out, spooning against Louisa after, they both now panting out as she pulled up the sheet blanket, covering herself with it as she happily closed her eyes. "Goodnight my shield."

"Goodnight my lady." Raiden said with a smile, getting up and getting dressed. "I love you."

"I love you too." Louisa yawned out, rolling over as Raiden exited her room for the night.

Adelger sipped his first glass of wine, getting drunk as he heard her screams, clearly displeased with everything. "I am the king. The dragon of the west. I don't need to worry about these things.." Adelger reassured himself, drinking more of his wine, eventually passing out for the night.

-----------------

The next morning, Adelger sat in his command room, sitting in a chair. Karl sat next to him, where Louisa and Yumi sat next to each other and Elvyne sat at the end, handcuffed to her chair. "So, the head of a family is killed in my home. His grand daughter betrayed me, hurting me greatly. I have you Karl, telling me to let her go and not execute her and I have Louisa telling me to do so as she is a traitor. I have two choices." He said before looking at Yumi a bit. He set the knife that killed Alastair on the table for everyone to see. "This is a Cantenseel standard issue military blade. The one used to kill Alastair. "My hand I believe has too much faith in the traitor. Her grandfather is dead and she has no use to me. However, I believe Lady Louisa has interest in her death, being my other suitor." He said before standing, holding out his hands. "A cantenseel assassin killed her grandfather, yes?" He said before nodding his head, getting a head shake from Karl and Louisa. "Alright. So, white hair girl, tell me why Louisa may be correct and then you, Elvyne, speak your peace."

"Wait, my lord. If she is a spy, if. Why not send her back to Cantenseel?" Karl asked, opening his hands up attempting to negotiate a bit there with Louisa. "As a message to Rex. We cut her hair off, and send her back with pictures of the bodies of the Markovich maiden and the Silvius head." He said with his hands behind his back.

"I say not. I'd say, why not send her head back to prove a message?" Louisa said with a smile, rubbing her hands together.

"Silence, both of you. White hair and then Elvyne, speak. The next person to speak out of turn will be burnt on a stake." Adelger said as he crossed his arms, looking down at everyone.
Yumi was quiet as the King, his hand and her leader discussed this matter back and forth. She only spoke when was asked of her like now. Clearing her troath a bit she looks at the knife. "Rex, Alastair and Renald Silvius have been rather close in bonds throughout the years i have heard. Though Renald nor Rex would never accept this alliance with you, my King. I truly believe Rex had found out about it and has told Renald to take care of it. Seeing that this is a standard millitary knife, and Renald being the head of the millitary, it was easy for him to get and assign someone to kill his uncle. But Alastair was in castle. A well guarded facility. So he needed someone on the inside. So he sended Elvyne to come in and pretend to be a suitor while in truth this is what she had been planning." It was all so well thought that it was so likely to presume. She rattled up the words. Just like Louisa had told her. Strength and believe in her voice before quieting down. Giving het turn to speak to the other girl volgende to her.

Elvyne hadn't spoken a word, her troat hoarse and broken from screaming. Her eyes red from crying. The shining lively energy she had no completely gone, replaced door a sullen depressed aura. She had not looked at Adelger the entire time but when everyone was quiet and waited for her to speak that is when she did look up. "I loved him.... I loved my grandfather with everything I had, Adelger...." Tears began rolling down again as her voice was no meer than a whisper. That was the only thing she said. It was the only thing to be said.
Adelger looked down, contemplating everything. He looked at her not even try to defend her not being a spy. He looked at Karl, and then Louisa, then Yumi. "No." He said, taking the knife and stabbing it into the table. "My hand, Louisa and white hair. Exit the room." He said as Karl stuck his hand up to detest. "All of you, now." He said, making them all leave. He locked the door before sitting next to Elvyne, looking down, appearing strong before shaking his head. "I'm sorry." He whispered to her, having his eyes tear up a bit. "About your grandfather. About..everything. I snapped under stress." He said quietly to her before shaking his head. "Please, Elvyne. Exit out the window. The flight your grandfather was meant to be on will still be there." He said as he handed her a set of keys from his pocket. "This is to my personal vehicle. Take it to get out from here." Adelger said before taking the dagger out from the table. "I'll know how to fool them. Hurry though, now."
At first Elvyne did not understand what he was getting at as he released her from her cuffs and handed her those keys. But then it clicked. He was going to let her escape, faking a scene to make it look like she had outsmarted them. She slowly stands up, her legs still not feeling right on the earth as she looks at Adelger, seeing the tears in his eyes as well. He had killed millions, tore open her back, almost choked the life out of her. But he had been smiling with her, laughing with her and was now almost crying for her sake, letting her go. She had no clue which was the true him. That boy she had wanted to know more off or the King seeting fire to the lands. She didn't know why but instead of running like she should have she walks over to him and without warning just hugs him, burrying her face against his shoulder as the movement reopend the bandaged wound on her back a bit. Though she did not feel it. She simply held him.
Adelger hugged her back, closing his eyes while hugging her, having tears stream down them. "I am sorry." Adelger said quietly to her before pulling away a bit. He looked at her, leaning in before laying a kiss on her lips. He finished, looking at her as he put his hand on her cheek, rubbing it with his thumb before sniffing, shaking his head. "Please run away now." He whispered to her in a weepy voice, not wanting her to truly leave but knowing it was necessary.
Elvyne was a bit stunned when she felt his lips on hers. But strangely, it wasn't an unwelcomed feeling. She puts her hand over his as she rubs her cheek a bit against his hand, getting it wet from her tears. "Thank you..." she said quietly before going over to the window, opening it and dangeling her legs outside as she sat on the edge. She looked back one final time before climbing down. She winced with every move she made but kept quiet as best as she could. When her feet hit the ground she was running. Knowing that if they caught her now it would be her end. She found the car rather fast and started the engine before driving off. Leaving the castle behind her.
Adelger took the knife, stabbing himself in the chest with it, yelling hard. Louisa busted in, seeing that Elvyne was gone and in her place, was Adelger with a knife in his chest. Adelger kept his hand above the dagger, trying to keep himself from bleeding too much. "She was a spy..as the prophecy said.." He said while sliding against the wall. "She will not be a trouble in the future. My powers have said so..Louisa, get a doctor! There is a stationary one on the bottom floor. Her name is Brunhilda, you must get her now!" He yelled out, nearly gurgling on blood.

Karl walked in, looking down at Adelger, smiling a bit as he looked down at him. "You are the man I want you to be, Adelger." He said with a nod, knowing from the instant what happened. "A female fae doesn't simply have the strength to thrust that dagger deep through your metal plated robes." He commented, then nodding his head.

"Oh Karl, shut your mouth." Adelger hissed out in pain.

-------------

Virgil sat down on one of the benches in the training area, taking a sip of the water that Fayline had brought out for them. His muscles throbbed, each and every single one of them. Valeriya and Yurichi agreed, also sitting down at the tables. "Cantenseel military..isn't..nothing.." Virgil panted out.

"The yakuza pushups ain't shit." Yurichi panted out, then grinning. "But this ain't too bad either."

"I have noodle arms. I am a broken noodle today." Valeriya said as she couldn't even lift her arms up to get the water.

"Oh come on! You all know that tomorrow is that same thing, right?" Joseph asked while cracking his knuckles. He had sparred with each and everyone one of them in hand to hand combat and his knuckles were straight bleeding. "Fillian, you have quite the strong jaw. Impressive."
Luckily the car had GPS so Elvyne arrived at the airport quikly where indeed a plane was waiting. The pilot frowned a bit as he saw her alone but luckily no one seemed to have called to say a thing about the situation. "We are leaving right now." She says.

"They have told me that Alas-"

"Grandfather will not be joining. I am Elvyne Silvius and we are leaving." She says strongly, the pilot immediatly jumping into action as she gets into the plane. She had no time to wait. It didn't take long for them to take off. And only then she felt how hard her heart was pounding and that the back of her shirt was probably soaked with blood thanks to her wound being reopened. But for now she could care less. She was going home. Even if it hurted l alot...

---------

Fillian and Dequan were sitting with their backs against eachother, both panting rather hard, Dequan a bit more than Fillian. Fillian smiles gratefully as Fayline hands him an ice pack for his already bruising jaw and holds it against it, hissing a bit in pain. Damn, that vamp had some punches. "I just.... regained... my speech.... don't break the.... jaw." He panted out.

"I need.... a shower.... hard." Dequan said, never having sweated this hard before. In reply, Fillian simply empties the bottle of water on his head, making Dequan jolt a bit in suprise though he groaned and leaned back again as all his muscles complained.

"Here noodle." Lucien says with a grin as he helps her drink some water before continouing what he has been doing which was fanning her face with a japanese fan. Training looked rough. He felt a bit worried for Valeryia though he was glad he didnt have to train himself since he was her spirit. Or so he hoped.

Renald and Nirri were watching. Renald looking concentrated and writing thing down while Nirri was just grinning and laughing at times as Joseph showed the kids each corner of the room. Though she made a mental note to be sweet to Yurichi tonight. It looked really tough.
Takao rubbed his nose, having blood dripping from it a bit. "You weren't kidding Joseph." He said while sitting down, rubbing Eadlyn's shoulder a bit. "And this is just the beginning?"

"These are baby steps. Stop complaining. Virgil's father would eat hits and fucking smile, and he was seven when he started training." Joseph said before getting his glass of wine off the table, drinking it. "Speaking of Tiras, Virgil. You're up." He said as he took his shirt off.

Virgil got up doing the same, revealing gunshot scars all over and a nasty scar that went from his stomach to his back from the bank robbery. He looked back at the bruised Eva before looking at Joseph, getting his fists up and getting into a proper stance.

Joseph charged, breaking through Virgil's defense and head butted him. Virgil responded by kneeing Joseph in the groin, hardly stunning him but allowing Virgil to head butt him back. He grabbed Joseph's neck, throwing him off before spin kicking him, getting his foot grabbed him mid air before Joseph flipped him into the ground, leaving him in the dirt. "Kicks are bad. Don't use spin kicks. They're not effective when someone wants to kill you, trust me." He said as Virgil groaned from the ground.

"Oh Virgil." Eva said quietly as she went over to him, squatting and rubbing his back a bit.

"Dirt has never been so comfortable before." Virgil said in a muffled voice to her, deciding it was better not to get up for now.

Yurichi looked over at Fillian, grinning a bit. "Man it feels nice having my jaw intact." He said while placing his hands behind his head, relaxing.
"This is not even the beginning. This is preparing us for the beginning." Eadlyn says with a groans as she tentavely touched her busted lip, wincing a bit. She had never seen her father like this before. She had heard him brag about how strong he was but never would she have imagined this. It made her admire him more even though he had just beaten the crap out of his own princess.

Fayline walks to Virgil and kneels down next to him with a cold wet towel. "Here, this'll feel nice." She says with a gentle smile. Already she has become the mother nurse of them all. Cleaning up the blood and tending to the wounded like an angel as her husband dragged them through the dust. This were gonna be long days for them all.

Fillian narrowed his eyes. "It is not broken. Just bruised." He suddenly stands up, causing Dequan who had been leaning against him to yelp and fall onto the bench on his back, and walks over to Yurichi before sitting down next to him. Out of nowhere he wraps one arm around the boys neck, holding him in a hold unde rhis arm pit, as he uses the other hand to knuckle rub him over the head. Kinda like what brothers would do to eachother when messing around. "You should not play with a divine you demon fucker." He said though there was a grin on his face.
"Thank you." Virgil groaned out, getting up, realizing his nose was broken from impact against the ground. He smiled at Fayline, groaning even more as he managed to stand up, his legs now shaking a bit.

Yurichi elbowed Fillian in the groin, getting him off before upper cutting him in the jaw right in the same place the bruise was. "Fuck you." He said with a bite. "Do not play with a warrior."

Joseph looked at Eadlyn, wishing to coddle her but knowing this would help strengthen her. He heard a bell ring as a platoon of soldiers came through the gates, carrying with them a large box. They walked over to Joseph, a carriage lugging it in. Each on of them put a hand on it, carrying the box over before setting the box upward. "How many died capturing this?" Joseph asked, seeing very few soldiers left.

"Twelve, sir. We would have arrived earlier with her, had she not killed our driver. I'm sorry it took an extra two weeks." The soldier said before cracking open the box, showing a Jager with it's helmet off. This particular one had long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. "This woman is dangerous." They said as they cracked the rest of the box, showing her standing straight up in her black armor.

Joseph looked at the platoon, only seeing four men remaining out of the squadron of sixteen. They had cuts and bruises all over and one had been completely blinded, with another one missing part of his nose and hand. "Good work soldiers, take a good rest." He said before looking at the Jager, taking her gag out. "Name, now." He barked to her.

The Jager only looked at him, not speaking anything before looking around, realizing she was captured. "Luna. Luna Jager." She said while looking at everyone.

"Information, you have?" Joseph asked in his best German.

"I speak English." Luna said in a heavily accented tone. "And no, there is..there is no information." She said to him. "Orders are to kill enemy and civilian, down to the last man and woman. We keep childs, make them soldiers." She said to him before sighing. "Where is executioner?" She asked as she got on her knees, ready to die.

"You hear that, all of you? Down to the last woman and man." Joseph said while looking sternly at the group. "We are against an enemy that kills indiscriminately. Your life, will mean nothing to them. On the battle field with them, it is your life, or theirs." He said before looking down at Luna. "Do you wish to die?"

"It is my fate." Luna said quietly, her hung down low for the axemen. "I have failed my mission, as a hunter. I am to die."

"You failed a mission that you were never going to complete." Joseph said before kneeling, looking down at her. "Can you train these people what you know, and fight with them like they are your brothers?" He asked her.

"Brothers?..train?.." Luna said, widening her eyes. "Yes, yes, yes! I can, I can." She said as she got a bit excited, realizing she wasn't going to die possibly. "I have great training, yes? I am elite hunter, I can teach them all I know. Good hunter. Good. Trust me, I swear."

"Good. Welcome to the nine now." Joseph said while raising her up with his hand, looking at everyone. "Remember as well, some people do not fight with their heart, but their minds. All they know is to follow orders. In situations like this, you can gain an ally." He said as he looked at them all.

Luna walked to the others, looking at them all, checking them all out. "You all would make decent Jagers." She said while checking them out before pointing at Yurichi. "Except little man."
Fayline actually supported Virgil and helped him move to sit in one of the chairs. Man, her husband was really messing these kids up. She wondered if this was the right way for them.... Though what did she know.

Fillian groaned loudly as Yurichi hit him and anger flahed in his eyes. "You little-" He raised his fist to hit him back though Dequan sat down between them, giving them both a stern look as he folds his arms. Fillian huffs and turns his back to them, mumbling something about trying to be nice was shit as well. Though all fell quiet and watched as they were now face to face with one of their enemies turned ally.

"She has a strange aura...." Dequan says softly as he stares at the woman. She was hellish strong that was for sure. No denying that. Terrifyngly strong.

Lucien nods in agreement as he hears Dequan's words though he had a slight grin on his face. He didn't know why but her strong vibe made him like her already. She would be good for this team. If she keeps her word. Nontheless, he will try to keep this Jager on a nice safe distance from Valeryia. Just to be sure.

Fillian couldnt help but chuckle as the Jager said they would all be good except Yurichi. "She's not even here for a minute and she already sees you have no potentional." he says, now he actually was aiming to piss him off which he hadn't been trying before.
[Name] Luna Jager

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction] The nine

[Age] 23

[Gender] Female

[Race] Dark Mage

[Power] Jager powers - She has had advanced training being raised since childhood to be a soldier. Luna, being a child of Karl, can use her blade to drain the blood of her enemies, healing herself. Aside from that, she has the ability to manipulate the shadows and darkness, being able to create shards of darkness at will as well as being able to summon four dark appendages from her back and being able to summon bound swords, which are weapons created using her magical energy that stay as long as she has energy.

[Biography] She was one of the children created by Karl during the time of Adelger the first in order to create an army capable of being able to topple kingdoms. Her mother was the training instructor while Karl wasn't in her life, being the hand of the king. She was raised a bit kinder than most Jagers, having a deep connection with her mother until she died when Luna was on twenty three due to a freak accident with a canister of dragon fire. Being scarred from the event, Luna fell off on her training, becoming one of the weakest in her class before using her anger to fuel her, becoming a Lieutenant in the royal army.

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra] She's as tall as Valeriya
 [Name] Luna Jager [Nickname/Title] [Faction] The nine [Age] 23 [Gender] Female [Race]
"Quiet, funny man." Luna said to Fillian, walking over to him as she grabbed his head, shaking it before a spark came from her hand. "ROBOT!" She yelled out.

"Robot? No. Cyborg now." Joseph simply said, forgetting that Germany was years behind in technology due to the wars that had happened there and due to Adelger the first cutting the country off from the rest of the world.

"Tch. I'll let you know I come from a long line of warriors." Yurichi huffed out, crossing his arms.

"Really weird aura.." Virgil grumbled out, rubbing his head a bit as he looked over at Fayline, smiling before looking down at the ground, shaking his head.

Luna walked over to Virgil, raising an eyebrow as she looked over at him. "Why does he have the energy of the king?" She asked, looking over at them in surprise.

"I don't." Virgil said with a huff, standing up. "I don't understand why we are letting an enemy in our ranks. She should be executed for the men that she has killed."

"Those men died because they were weak. She is strong and will be a good ally Virgil, now sit down before I punish you for insubordination." Joseph simply said, narrowing his eyes.

"And what's that punishment?" Virgil asked with a hint of anger in his voice. "Because what I see if you making a bad call."

"What I see, is a strategic move. Question me again, and I will have you lashed." Joseph said before looking at everyone. "Okay, so everyone. Tonight, you are pitching tents outside of the castle, by the river. You will have limited food, and must boil your water. I am leaving you out there for a week. If you want to live, you will hunt, and you will learn to survive." He said before crossing his arms, pointing to a pile of tents and 9 MRE's to last them a week. One for each person. One meal. "Also, no sleeping with anyone you know. Luna and Fillian, together. Virgil and Dequan, together. Takao and Eva, together. Yurichi and Valeriya, together. Eadlyn, you sleep alone. Valeriya, keep the fox in your gauntlet at all times for this training. You must learn on your own."

Luna raised her hand, looking at Joseph.

"Good manners. You may speak." He said with a nod.

"Who is Fillian?" Luna asked innocently enough.

"The pink haired one." Joseph said while pointing to him.

"Oh the robot?" Luna asked while staring at him now curiously.

Virgil walked over to Dequan, nodding his head a bit. "Hey there, tent partner." He said with a chuckle.

Valeriya looked at Eadlyn, pouting a bit. "No Lucien and I'm stuck with asshole. Why do you get to sleep alone?" She grumbled.

Eva and Takao looked at eachother, both nodding, having no problems as they both were refined and intelligent individuals who would share the tent equally and without an issues.
Fillian raises one eyebrow as their sparked something between them. Huh. That was new. He looks as his hand curiously as she started to freak a bit. Thougg he did not like being called a cyborg. Robot was worse than birdie. "I have you known that I am a divine protector created by the gods." He says as he huffs and folds his arms. The challenge though would be easy.

Dequan chuckled along a bit, seeing no problem in sharing a tent for the next week with Virgil at all. "Hey partner." He says in return. This wont be that bad.

Lucien thought it would be actually quite a trip for them to be staying out in the woods. No problem for him. He was used to it. He could hunt an-"What?!" He asks in annoyance as he was told to stay in. He had to leave her alone with that guy?! He grumbled out his displeasure as one tail wraps around Valeryia's leg.

Eadlyn rubs the back of her sore neck, not having the strength to complain. "Well, i am not that fond on being alone either." She says, knowing her father has done this on purpose. No she'll have to fend for herself.
"Gods? Adalica died a long time ago. There is one god." Luna said in a corrective tone, nodding her head as she went over to the tents. "Hm. Good sticks." She said as she picked them up, strapping her and Fillian's tent to her back and getting their food. "You like MRE spaghetti?" She asked while holding it. "I have spaghetti and a burrito. Two burritos in there, to be exact." She said while shaking the MRE. "You seem like spaghetti man."

"It's not gonna be too-" Virgil looked at the sticks and cloth they had for tents, shaking his head. "These are not tents. I swear to god Joseph is trying to kill us."

"Careful fox." Joseph said while holding his wine glass. "I've beaten fox demons before. Don't make me get any ideas." He calmly said before smiling. "You need to learn to be separate from your master anyways."

"It'll be okay Eadlyn, I'll be with you, I swear." Valeriya said with a smile, rubbing her shoulder a bit.

"Oh this is fucking bullshit." Yurichi hissed out, looking over to Nirri in a window before going over to it, tapping on it for her to open. "Man this is such fucking bullshit."

Joseph walked away from everyone, going to Fayline, smiling at her before giving her a kiss. "How do you feel, mon amour?"