बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Dark Chapters: Part 2. (PRIVATE)

IAMYOURENEMY posted on Sep 19, 2015 at 08:26AM
Plot

19 years have passed since the original events of the first chapter. The city has been rebuilt, the world has been united and most people have healed, save for some few who cling to their horrible and scarred pasts. There are some though, willing to disrupt this society's peace and order for selfish goals...Will you fight with the revolutionaries for a society ruled with the iron fist of their queen, or will you fight to uphold the order and peace that has been preserved for nearly 20 years?

The way of the government, education system and military.

The Government
After the 2019 incident with Hotaka Nagachika, the governments of Cantenseel were finally able to reach a compromise with each other. The Kanshinin councilors would act as a congress for Rex, who would be some sort of figure head, like the president. While he had power, he would have to present it to the councilors, who would either approve or disapprove of the proposal. Rex would have veto power, but it would only work for so much. The councilors and The president all choose a successor when they choose to retire.

The Education System
In Cantenseel, after the borders fell, they decided to merge the new generation with each other to make sure that pride from being from a certain area would not exist, the easiest way of course, was school. In the middle of Cantenseel where all four borders used to connect, a super school was created. It was three campuses. The elementary campus for K-5th Grade. The middle campus for 6-8th and the High/College campus for 9th-12+. This means that within the school, there are people who are in their mid twenties along with fifteen yearolds in the same campus.

The Military
In the 19 years that had passed, the military had became rather lax because of the peace. Most people who joined only abused it so they could one, have an easy job or two, so they could use it for their resume. Only few actually join it because they want to make a difference.

Backstory
24 years ago, an assassin named Tiras Elbinorune was sent on a mission to murder a woman named Felicia Stadner, who was the heiress to a very rich family. Tiras, mesmerized by the woman, was unable to pull the trigger. After an instant spark between the two, he joined the military for her to win a war that was over the horizon. After a series of trials and after impregnating Felicia, Tiras went beserk and nearly destroyed the world. 5 years later, he came back after his current wife had been murdered. After a brutal beating by the angry people of Cantenseel, a man named Hotaka Nagachika who had orchestrated most of the events in the story came and launched his attack. Soon, he overwhelmed the city with ghouls, which were man eating creatures that were seemingly invincible. While the prince of Hell, Belial, a powerful vampire named Joseph, a beast tamer named Renald, a Draki named Kierra and the son of Hotaka himself, Hei, fought against the other ghouls while Rex and Tiras fought against Hotaka, who had turned into a horrific monster the size of a skyscraper. After a long and hard battle, Hotaka was defeated. But at a cost. Tiras had been mortally wounded and died in front of his love, Felicia.

{Character Sheet}
[Name]

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age]

[Gender]

[Race]

[Power] (this is whether you use Magical Abilities or Scientific powers, whether it be via machines or simply some sort of scientific method, you can choose whether to explain how it works or not)

[Biography]

[Relationship](this would be your Spouse, Siblings and Friends, completely optional)

[Extra]
-----------
Characters

IAMYOURENEMY:
Louisa Stadner. Age 24 (Page 1)
Virgil Elbinorune. Age 24 (Page 1)
Hei Nagachika. Age 43 (Page 1)
Raiden Lancaster. Age 27 (Page 1)
Mina Zhang. Age 41 (Page 1)
Ivanka Silvius. Age 40 (Page 1)
Irisviel Romanov. Age 38 (Page 1)
Eva Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Seth Romanov. Age 17 (Page 1)
Joseph Bordeaux. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akira Cruz. Age N/A (Page 1)
Akiro Liang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Chidori Liang. Age 37 (Page 1)
Zhu Liang. Age 42 (Page 1)
Daniel Tren. Age 17 (Page 1)
Mei Zhang. Age 16 (Page 1)
Leia Feng. Age 24. (Page 1)
Gilford Silvius. Age 16. (Page 1)
Valeryia Silvius. Age 24. (Page 1)
Remi Elbinorune. Age 23 (Page 1)
Shiomi Devonshire. Age 23 (Page 1)
Belial Devonshire. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Alexander Bordeaux. Age N/A. (Page 1)
Vasilia Romanov. Age 61. (Page 1)
Takao Sesshoumaru. Age 32. (Page 6)
Yurichi Mizushima. Age 19. (Page 9)
Lucifer Devonshire. Unknown (Page 10)
Yamato Kirugi. Age over 100.
Adelger Kiesenger von Elbinorune the II. Age 17 (Page 22)
Karlen Von Jager. Age 116 (Page 29)
Karla Von Jager. Age 27 (Page 29)
Raul Espinoza. Age 25(Page 32)
Ramses the III. Age 30(Page 32)
Thutmose III. Unknown. (Page 34)
Jannik Haas. (Page 34)
Catriona Haas. (Page 36)
Praxilla Metz. 32. (Page 44)
Adalica Von Elbinorune(Page 36)
Aiymil Elbinonrune (Page 46)
Cynfael Bordeaux. (Page 42)
Ollie Silvius. (Page 44)
Akllah Folami. (Page 46)
Raymil Emeria. (Page 49)
Lanying Zhang. (Page 49)
Revala Emeria. (Page 49)
Raymil Emeria) (Page 49)
Reina Emeria. (Page 50)
Yang Min. (Page 51)
Miles Prise. (Page 52)
Chronov. (Page 54)
Cassius Prise(Page 55)
Saigon Derivil(Page 56)

Mirra1007
Felicia Tenshin. Age 48 (Page 1)
Sora Cruz. Age 41 (Page 1)
Yumi. Age 23 (Page 1)
Kierra Nagachika. Age 42 (Page 1)
Rex Ellington. Age 48 (Page 1) (President of Cantenseel)
Renald Silvius. Age 51 (Page 1)
Eadlyn Bordeaux. Age 24 (Page 1)
Souji Zhang. Age N/A (Page 1)
Ichirou Nagachika. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fayline Bordeaux. Age 46 (Page 1)
Cecilia Devonshire. Age N/A (Page 1)
Kane Tenshin. Age 50 (Page 1)
Ella Stadner. Age 31 (Page 1)
Dequan Zhang. Age 18 (Page 1)
Fillian. Age N/A (Page 1)
Annelise Florence. Age 22 (Page 1)
Lizana Janssen. Age 18 (Page 1)
Moira Prise. Age 17 (Page 1)
Gideon Narine. Age 20 (Page 1)
Riza Hannaka. Age 19 (Page 6)
Tomoe Mikage . Age unknown (Page 10)
Daliyah. Age N/A (Page 11)
Jeptha Veers. Age 22(Page 22)
Elvyne Silvius. Age 19 (Page 29)
Hideaki Ranshin. Age 43 (Page 32)
Tsuyoshi Hajime. Age 27 (Page 32)
Basile Allard. Age 25 (Page 32)
Mamoru Hidari. Age 25 (Page 32)
Calix Shreave. Age 47 (Page 32)
Willem the V of Nassau. Age 34. (Page 32)
Nori Rin. Age 15 (Page 32)
Kiyoshi Rin. Age 28 (Page 32)
Callum Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Connall Silvius. Age 25 (Page 34)
Baldrik Haas. (Page 34)
Sauri Devonshire. (Page 44)
Lerida Devonshire. (Page 44)
Kuro Kaze Devonshire. (Page 44)
Tarquin Silvius. (Page 44)
Terryal. (Page 49).
last edited on Jun 04, 2018 at 07:08AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 5723 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1501-1550 of 5723

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mirra1007 said…
Fillian raises one eyebrow at her misconception of the gods. There was no Adalica. Not even in the past. But he wasnt going to correct her yet, not ready to get into an arguement with her already. He puts his MRE on his back as he twirls one of their tent sticks around. "I eat anyting that is good. So we'll see." He says, not really fond of the idea of havinf to eat that crap. He would just go hunt himself.

Dequan looks at the tents a bit worriedly as well. "We'll do fine. He wont let us do a thing we cant handle.... right?" He asks unsurely, looking back at how they were just brutally roughened up as their first training.

Eadlyn smiles gratefully at her friend. "That's good to know. I am here for you as well. So tell me when that guy starts to nag you. I'll bite him." She says, flashing her sharp fangs.

Lucien just rolls his eyes at Joseph's remark as he marches off to his wife. Being seperated? Yeah right. As if that clingy vamp knew the concept of that.

Nirri opens it as she pouts as well. "Tell me about it. I have to miss you for a week because of a freakking camping trip." She complains before sighing. "And i had been planning on spoiling you soooo good tonight." She says with a small whine and a teasing grin.

Fayline was gathering the dirty towels when her husband walked to her, finally having a small break from torturing the kids. She kisses him back before brushing a bit of hair behind her ear. "Better than them." She says, looking over at the kids. "I know this is probably nesecary and that you know what you are doing.... But it's not a pretty sight to watch." She admits.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना IAMYOURENEMY said…
"So unrefined. Good." Luna said while walking with him to go pitch a camp site far outside castle walls. "You may just earn my respect just yet. Jagers are strong. We are warriors." She said while hitting her hand against her heart, making a loud clank due to the armor hitting. "Not picky is good sign of warrior. We will see...Fillian." She said in her heavily accented tone, butchering the name.

"Pfft. Joseph?" Virgil asked, raising an eyebrow before shaking his head. "You're crazy man." He said to Dequan as he nudged him to start walking. "Knowing him, he told us one week to get us through a week, but in reality, he's going for longer. The Cantenseel military does this too. We're gonna be out there for a while." He said while carrying some of the supplies. He looked at his knife, making sure it was still in its sheathe before nodding, heading out.

"Oh, that's my job." Valeriya said with a chuckle before frowning. "I'm sorry Lucien." She said as she sucked him into the gauntlet. "At least we can talk through here, foxy woxy." She whispered to him before looking over at Eadlyn. "Shall we get on the road?" She said before sighing, looking at Yurichi. "Hurry up.." She grumbled.

"I know babe." Yurichi said before smiling at her, giving her a deep kiss. "I guess this will have to do until then. Don't have too much fun without me, and stop teasing." He growled out, then giving her a wink. He went over to the supplies, getting them all so the girls didn't have to carry. "I got all the food and stuff. You all wanna head out now?" He asked, seeming not to struggle with carrying.

"I know." Joseph sighed out, looking at his knuckles heal right before his eyes. "But it is needed. Will the enemy hold back on them?" He asked, then shaking his head. "The answer is no. They must be prepared for anything, no matter how much it hurts. I'd rather see them cry now, then see their mothers cry as I tell them that I let them down. That I let their child die." Joseph said as he watched them all go out the gates. "I will gladly break every single bone in their body to prevent that."
Fillian raises one eyebrow as he looks at the girl. For someone who had been just captured and forced to go with them she was rather chatty. How old was this girl anyway. Couldn't be over 30. 25 at the most. "You're judging me for being picky? Oh please. Being picky has nothing to do with being a good warrior. I just like to eat foods that I like. What the hell is wrong with that. And besides, I have been a protector on this world many many years before you were even born. How would you truly know what a good warrior is." He grumbles out, a tad bit annoyed as he adjusts the bag on his back.

Dequan did not like the sound of that. Who knows for how long Joseph was going to leave them out.... But he guessed he just needed to make the best of it. "Well, we'll just see then. Hope you don't get tired of my company any time soon then." he says with a slight smile, trying to lighten up the situation

Lucien sighed as he was sucked into the gauntlet, not even getting a final kiss though that probably has been good since Renald has been watching. Though when she spoke to him he couldn't help but grin and reply back. "So no one can hear me? But I can talk to you? Well, then I can tell you all night long about what I would do to your body."

Nirri gladly kisses him back. She was going to miss him. And she meant that. She was really going to miss him. God these days were going to pass slow. She giggles a bit as he growls at her. "As if I will ever stop." She comments back as she watches him walk off, hoping he'll return rather soon.

Eadlyn suppresses a sigh, not wanting her father to see how much she hated going into the woods like this. Though he probably already knew. "I guess we should." She was pleasantly suprised though that Yurichi actually took and was going to carry all their stuff. "Thank you." She says with a small smile before taking a hold of Takao's hand as she started to follow the rest.

Fayline takes a soft hold of his now healed hand and lays some kisses on his knuckles. "You are doing good, my love. You'll guide them. And if that really is your goal you are on the right track since I am sure Virgil's nose is broken and you almost shattered poor Fillian's jaw." She says with a light grin before watching the kids leave into the woods. "It isn't going to be just a week..." She wasn't really asking, she knew her husband.

Renald watches their elites go on their own, wondering if they could pull through this all. Though they would have his and Joseph's guidance. It will work. He walks towards his room when his phone went off. He frowns as he sees the name. Bethania. His niece. He picks up. "Even though this is a pleasant suprise I am shocked to see you call." he says with a smile and a light chuckle. They sometimes called, not alot but it was always a suprise when or where.

"Renald..."

His smile immediatly fell as he heard the tone of her voice. She had been crying. Something was wrong. Something very bad. "Bethania, what is wrong?" He asks, the worry clear in his voice. His heart sunk as he heard the woman on the other end of the line break out crying.

"D-Dad got k-killed.... He had a meeting with King Adelger, for what I don't know but Elvyne had went as well and when she came home..." The crying got harder. "Her whole back it's.... I-It's.... T-They tried to frame her and you on the murder but she escaped and w-we need you here Renald. P-Please. We got no one else t-to..." She couldn't even finish her sentences.

Tears were streaming down Renald's face as he leaned against the wall, trying to understand what she was saying. Alastair. His uncle. The man who raised him after his father passed away young. The one who had taught him everything. Dead. Killed.... "I'll be there... Soon. I promise. Give me a day." Was all he said as he hung up the phone, his voice weak. He knew what she had been asking. He knew what he was now. The new head of the family. And he would have to go to Britain to meet up with his responsebilities....
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"You're old. Wow. Want a cookie?" Luna said to Fillian while walking, laughing a bit at her own mockery of him. "And don't speak of being a warrior. My father was the one that toppled the corrupt empire, and allowed Hermann to rebuild it anew. Warrior is in my blood, simple fact." She said while crossing her arms, huffing.

"I'm not. You're probably who I most wanted to get paired with most. Besides Eva." Virgil chuckled out, then sighing. "My nose.."

"No Lucien. Shut up. I need to focus on not starving." Valeriya grumbled out, not wanting to he tormented by Lucien and his horny talk while she was getting beaten up and starved.

"A month, maybe more. They must learn. They must be strong.." Joseph said as he tightened his fist. "They have to be stronger in mind, heart and body then the warriors of the past. They Must fix our mistakes.."

Ivanka walked in, hearing Renald from outside the bathroom. "Dear?" She asked, being confused. "What nonsense did I just hear?"
Fillian's eyebrow twitches in annoyance. This girl was going to be a drag. He rolls his eyes as she starts to talk about having warrior's blood. "Whatever you say girl." He wasn't going to argue or discuss things with her. He was in no mood for that. And besides, she already sooned like one hell of a stubborn woman enough.

Dequan smiles a tad bit more. "Thank you. Honestly, i wouldn't have minded being paired up with anyone." he says, probably one of the few here who would get along with everyone. "I can perhaps heal it a bit? I did it secretly when Fillian was in the hospital so my powers have been improving. Though I wonder if they are strong enough for.... That." He says, the nose obviously being very broken.

"I am starving as well. But on a different level than you are." The grin he had on his face and the mischievious glint in his eyes could all be heard in his voice. Lucien chuckles softly. "This is going to be more fun than expected."

Fayline puts her hand over his as she saw it tighten. "They will be strong." She says quietly, though in her mind this was one heavy burden to put onto those pure children's shoulders....

Quikly Renald wipes his tears away, not wanting Ivanka to see though she probably had. "Honey.... Get Gilford." In the time it took to get Gilford he had already messaged Rex about what had happend and what he was about to do. He sat down in a chair infront of his family, his heart feeling very heavy as he takes a deep breath and just forces out the words. "My uncle, Alastair, the head of the Silvius line, has been killed by King Adelger. We know because Elvyne escaped and they tried to frame me, her and Cantenseel. I am the only one in our entire family to be old enough and to have the powers to lead our line.... I am leaving to Britain. To castle Silvius." The last words were the hardest one. He had to look down at the ground to be even able to say them.
"Whatever you say, boy." Luna said in mocking tone, rolling her eyes as they walked down to the river. She stuck in her finger, taking it out and seeing ash. "The attack began." She whispered out, then looking at Fillian. "Austria has burned."

"You know, if you healed me, I can tell you some stuff about Remi. This shit hurts." Virgil said with a wince.

"Father.. what do you mean leaving?" Gilford asked, nearly tearing up. "You and Mom are sending me to Russia. You've taken me away from my friends... you're making Valeriya be a soldier.." He said before gritting his teeth, standing up as his face turned red and tears streamed down. "NO! NO TO IT ALL! I REFUSE! NO LEAVING!"
Fillian's eyebrow twitched again. God this woman was going to be a pain in the ass. He already knew so. Though when he saw the river his annoyed mood got a bit down, being replaced with worry. He kneels down next to the river as he sees the ashes flow through it. He had seen his fair amount of stuff throughout his life but it never stopped bothering him. "We won't find any fish here. We'll need to move upriver." He says as he gets up and starts walking again.

Dequan chuckles softly. "I would have healed you even if you did not try to sell me your sister's secrets. When we set up camp i'll try to do my best. Though i dont need to know a thing. If she wants to tell me she will herself." He says, being the good hearted guy that he is.

Renald clenches his fists as he stands up as well, the pain he was feeling sparking anger. "It is happening Gilford. Weither you like it or not. I'll be on the next plane after telling Joseph and that's it." He said sternly, making it final before a shaky sigh escapes his lips. "I never wanted this either. None of it. But I don't have a choice. So i will stand tall when i leave my wife, my son and my daughter behind as i go do what I have to. If I had the choice we never would have left Cantenseel, Valeryia wouldn't have been a soldier and I sure as hell would have never asked of you to go to Russia." Tears were now streaming down his face as well. "But i have to.... So you can h-hate me all you want now but i do hope you'll forgive me for this..." he says quietly, hating himself more than anything else for this all.
"Yes..we do." Luna said as she went through some woods, finding not only good material for tents, but for hunting. "Let's pitch in the trees. That way we cannot be ambushed." She said while shaking a rather sturdy tree. "If we're in a group, we can be seen and we can be ambushed. German raiding parties could be out here, I don't know. We weren't told for plans after Austria." She said while wondering why there had been ash. Unless the royal air force had hid their true plans. "They hid what they were doing from us. Kept the orders there until the day of it happening, making sure there was no room for espionage.." Luna admittedly quietly, sticking her hand in the water, having visions from touching the ashes, seeming from where they had originally came from. She took out a single flake from the water, having her eyes glow a bit. "A farm house..a loving father, although rough around the edges. A sweet wife, one to calm his rage. Two children, a boy and a daughter. The girl had brown hair put in pigtails while wearing a pink dress that day. The boy had a shaved head, and was wearing clothing that looked like his father, wishing to be him. Then, above them, a plane sores through the sky. A compound know as the dragons fire is poured across the land and.." She stood up, letting the ash flake fly in the wind. "And now they cease to exist." She whispered quietly, watching it fly away. "That came from the shirt of the mother. A woman, like my mother." Luna said quietly for a moment, then shaking her head. "So, do you want to take my suggestion, or no?" She asked quietly.

"Good man. Remi will appreciate that a lot." Virgil said while walking before stabbing a stick into the ground. "Well, this looks like a good spot huh?" He asked while looking at the water. "I see fish in there, which is nice." He said while looking at Dequan, seeming to be in good spirits. Being busy kept his mind rather occupied.

"Do not cry, you have made your choice!" Gilford said to his father, angrily gritting his teeth as his anger boiled his blood. "You are the one leaving, nothing is making you, and nothing is making mom send me either. It is a choice! There is a choice in everything, and everything has consequences!"

"Gilford, do not speak to your-" Ivanka raised her hand at him before he smacked her hand out of his face, pushing her onto the ground.

"Do not raise your hand at me!" Gilford growled out, before looking at his father and mother, only anger in his eyes. "I will come back from Russia, and I will kill you both!" He yelled out, his voice breaking before he stomped out of the room, slamming the door so hard behind him that it knocked off the hinges a bit.

Ivanka gasped a bit, having her hand over her stomach protectively before looking at Renald with pure shock in her eyes. She never could have imagined that something like that could even come from her boys mouth. "H..Honey?.." She asked quietly, her eyes now tearing up.

Joseph sat with Fayline, his eyes heavy as he looked down, shaking his head. "I haven't told the kids yet, but today they took Luxembourg today. They killed them to the last man and woman and took the children and teenagers to be raised by the military. I have deployed a couple squadrons of mage killers but.." Joseph looked down, his heart sunken. "The French military has dug a trench across the whole country and created a massive landmine field creating a non aggressive pact for now with Germany since they have number on the country. Still...it should be about a years time until Germany has conquered the rest of Europe, then, we will be next." Joseph said while looking over at his wife, then the sky, holding her hand. "I have to be harder." He said quietly to her. "I know though..that with you and the little baby in you, I have so much to think about.." He sighed, seeming lost. "I have so much to lose."
Adelger held a cigarette in his mouth, having a glass of wine next to him as he looked over at a prostitute he had invited into his quarters, already having done what he wanted to do with her. "Do you expect payment?" He asked, looking up from details of the attack. He had his shirt off with his silver hair drooping down onto his chest, which had a large bandage from where he stabbed himself.

"Y-Yes milord, if you would. I have kids to feed." The woman said to him, begging her king for some money.

"Hmph. I am a king of the people so.." He held a bag of gold coins before tossing it over to her. "There is a hundred in there. If you are pregnant after tonight, I expect you to never contact me about it, or I will personally drown it in the river." He said before sigh, standing up at looking up and down at her. "You're in your thirties, and your fucking a seventeen yearold." He commented out, seeming disgusted. "Get out of my sight." He said to her, making her scamper off before sitting in his seat, taking another gulp of his wine. He looked at a package on his desk, opening it up before seeing hatchet in there as well as a letter.

"Dear Adelger. You can hide behind your fancy walls, but they will freeze over. You can hide behind your soldiers, but they will break. Your people will starve out, weep to the soil, and then die. You may have lovers, but they will die. Your first born will be die, as will your legacy. You have angered a power greater than you know, so face the consequences. Signed, Petrov Markovich."

Adelger read the letter, thinking of it before he held up at hatchet. His power coursing through it activated the hatchet, making runic lettering on it appear as the power put inside of it was unlocked. In an instant, a massive blizzard went over the country and most of Europe, including France, cutting anyone to shreds who was outside.

-------------

"Sir, we have just had a seismic reading off the charts come from Europe." Exillion said to Rex, panting heavily as he came in with pictures, which showed the massive blizzard that was over the continent. "Some freak magical incident. Not only is this attacking the empire, but also our allies. It will kills off several countries if this is the case, as it's harvest season."
Fillian wasn't really listning as she talked about putting up a camp in a tree though he did listen to what she saw in the ashes. His hands were in his pockets as he simply stayed quiet. The world was going to hell again and it was bad the Jager couldn't give them more information. He opened his mouth to say something when his eyes widened. He felt is. A massive disturbance in the air around them. "Watch out!" He yells out as he suddenly grabs the Jager and pulls her onto the ground into his arms, his body shielding her as suddenly cold and ice hits them. He groans out in pain as he feels his back get torn a bit though he kept protecting the girl as the storm raged.

Dequan looks around and smiles a bit while nodding. "Good eno-" but before he had time to finish his thoughts he was blown backwards, hitting a tree hard as the cold and the blow knocked out all the air. W-what was going on?!

Eadlyn was blown backwards as well though she tried to use her wings to keep standing. Wrong choice as shard cut through her wings. She yellps loudly as another gust blows her against the ground.

Renald knew Gilford would have been pissed but he had never expected this level of disrespect. Especially not to his mother. That he will not accept. Rage now boiling his blood as well he follows Gilford, grabbing the back of his shirt. Never had he been this angrey before infront of one of his children. "You can yell at me all you want but you won't do that to your mother! You-" And just then he recoiled from the ice who hits the window next to him. "What the-" He looks out, seeing a massive blizzard rage through the country. "Oh god...." he says, realizing their kids were out there.

Fayline looked very worried. Not for the country but for the already heavy burden on her man's back. He already looked like he might break. She soothingly rubs his back, giving him sweet kisses on his jawline. "You won't lose us...." she says quietly when just then the blizzard hits, making her heart drop as she jumps ul. Her eyes were wide in fear as she sees the strength off it. "E-Eadlyn!"

-------

Rex's eyes widen as he sees the numbers. This was not natural and there was only one person who could have done this."Markovich." He had heard everything from Renald. No doubt this was an attack from Petrov to Adelger. Though it hit far more than that. "We'll wait till the storm lays down. Then we can see what we will be able to do for our allies and soldiers..." he prayed his elites were fine.
Luna gasped a bit as he protected her before two tentacles came from her back, expanding in size as it covered his back that was beginning to get hit. "I have you." Luna said quietly, protecting him, rolling over and healing his back a bit with her tentacles. She dragged him through the dirt, using it to make a little burrow. She dug, getting them safely in the ground where the shards weren't hitting, enough to where they could sit. "Magic based. Definitely Markovich." She said while keeping her head down, still paranoid about stray shards. She took the sticks, planting them into the ground and setting the cloth over them, shielding them from the wind. "Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

Virgil was caught off guard, having several shards go into him before getting pissed and having the magical lines appear on his body before shooting the fire into the sky, clearing it up a bit. "NOT TODAY!" He said while gritting his teeth, already having had his ass beaten by Joseph. He pitched his tent, using it for cover and bringing Fillian in with him before it started again. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME."

Yurichi winced, going through the ice and pitching the tent for the girls as his hands got cut up before he motioned them in, making one big tent for Eadlyn, him and Valeriyra since it was too blizzardy out.

"Hi, mind if we just kinda, yeahhhhh." Eva and Takao sat in the super tent, Eva having a dorky grin on her face and Takao freezing cold. He moved over to Eadlyn, wrapping his arm around her.

"Hey beautiful." Takao said with a smile before kissing her cheek, then shivering a bit. "Will the wings heal?"

"Lucien get out here please. I don't care what Eadlyn's dad said, we need a fire. It's cold." Valeriya whined out to him, shivering a bit even though she was half ice mage.

Gilford broke free from his dad, running to his room and hiding in it, locking the door, not wanting to go out or see anyone, too angry and hurt for the such.

"My father." Ivanka said quietly, shaking her head. "I cannot do anything either...he is the strongest ice mage to have existed. I am but a baby to him." She whispered, seeing the blizzard. "I hope Val is okay." She said quietly.

"No!" Joseph said as he took Fayline, quickly bringing her inside. "Okay, we must not panic. They have a couple experienced people. They should be fine." Joseph said, trying to calm her and himself. "Do not panic or stress out the baby. She is a warrior dammit. Or becoming one. She will learn greatly from this." He said calmly while rubbing the back of her head, looking at her in the eye.

------------

"I must also inform you that our spies have picked up...a well." Exillion showed a video of the dungeon of Adelger's castle, showing enemies of the state chained up to the bones of the Elbinorune dragons with crossbow bolts being shot at them.

~~~~~~
"My rule is absolute. Do not test my mettle." Adelger said while shooting a bolt into the stomach of a Cantenseel spy, hitting right in the belly button. He then turned the crossbow to the recorder, who was recording with a cybernetic implant. The bolt went from the crossbow into the head of the other spy. Adelger grabbed the head, seeing a bit of electronics coming out. "Do not test me, Brexton of Cantenseel." He said simply to him.
~~~~~

"He seems upset about our spies. We have captured one of his, what should we do with it?" Exillion asked. "Send a message, or take the highground?"
Fillian's eyes widened a bit as he saw the tentacles coming out of her back, those things healing him as well. They looked like things some ghouls had or atleast somehting similiar. His own natural healing abilities closed the wound she hadn't managed to close yet. "Yeah, I am fine." He says, a bit catching his breath from the suprise of it all, his breathing forming small mists. Damn it was cold now. Being reincarnated with genes of a tropical bird made him hate the cold. He was shivering quite a bit. Though the girl must be cold as well. "Come here." He says as he suddenly takes her hand and pulls her to sit between his legs, her back against his chest. He wraps his arms around her as they begin to transform into his wings, covering her in a warm blanket of pink and red feathers.

Dequan had been a bit stunned though luckily Virgil reacted quikly and pulled him into the tent. He sighs out as he groans and rolls his shoulder. Damn that is going to get bruised alot. "This is.... Quite the change." He says, knowing for sure this could not have been something natural. Though worrying about it would get them nowhere at the moment. "Now that we are stuck here I can atleast try to heal you." He says with a small smile as he sits down next to Virgil, holding his hands up to his nose as they began to glow with a golden colour, slowly but gradually healing it.

Eadlyn flinched a bit as she sat down though she couldn't help but blush through the cold as Takao kissed her cheek. "They already are." She says as the wound were already slowly closing. Perks of being a vampire. "You are not hurt again, are you?" She asks softly as she caresses his cheek.

Lucien immediatly got out of the gauntlet, sitting behind Valeryia and wrapping his tails around her to keep her warm as he holds her. "Ofcourse." He says as he holds out his hand, shooting a fire orb into the middle of the tent. It didn't go out even though he had used no woods. He could control it like that, making the tent comfortably warm without it threatening to burn it all. "You okay?" He asks as he rubs his cheek against her head.

Renald looked with pain in his eyes as he let's his son run away from him. This hurted him more than anything.... When he notices his wife standing next to him he wraps an arm around her waist and pulls her close. "She'll be fine. She has everyone around her. And that fox won't let her die even if Joseph's order was not to let him out...." He was quiet for awhile before he sighs. "I am sorry... I am breaking this family apart...." He says quietly, his heart clenching in his chest from the guilt he was feeling.

Fayline puts a hand on his cheek and leans her forhead against his, calming herself down as much as she could. "You are just as stressed and panicked as I am right now..." She says quietly with a small smile. "Though you are right. They should be fine." Or so she truly prayed.

----------------

Rex clenched his fists in anger as he watches the footage. That King. That god damned foolish kid. He was destroying everything he has ever worked for. All the safety he had tried to provide for his people. And he was threatening him. Belittleing him. "Interrogate the captures spy. And if you are done getting information.... Let's send a very clear message back." Enough was enough. No more games. He was going to show that Cantenseel was not to be messed with anymore. "And let's smoke out this CRF as well. Put half of the ghoul squat on it. I am done with this. They want a fight. They'll get it." He growled out.
Luna shivered a bit in the cold, closing her eyes as she let Fillian hold her before raising an eyebrow of questioning at his feathers. "You're not a tengu." She simply said, poking her hands at the feathers. "Tengus smell like bird. You smell like a meadow. I am confused." She said while rubbing two sticks together, trying to make a fire before getting pissed and using her powers to make one, letting a blue flame out on the sticks.

"Thanks Dequan." Virgil said as he breathed through his nose, his gash now healed. He gritted his teeth, clawing his palm so hard it bleed until white fire formed in his hand. He placed it on the ground, creating warmth. "Reminds me of America." He yawned out a bit. "Back when we went on recovery missions for technology, things like these happened all the time, except radiation storms. Me and my old bud, Johnathan Lannister, good rest his soul, were caught it one while in a fire fight. Just us, a storm and thousands of men.." He said quietly. "Johnathan disappeared, and I ended up finding my way back to the squadron. Not after shooting a few of those bastards first."

"No. Just scratched." Takao said while pointing to the slices in his shirt. "Ive been shot by several guns and ghouls. An ice pebble isn't gonna do much." He said before rubbing his hand on her shoulder. "Don't you worry about me."

"Much better." Valeriya said, having been in panic mode from the sudden blizzard. "Still really cold out. Do you think the others are okay?" She asked with a worried expression.

"Hon, you are not. We are struggling, but we are not breaking. Family can't be broken, and the kids know that too. You're going to give yourself an early death, worrying so much." Ivanka said quietly to him, before giving him a kiss. "Now turn that frown upside down." She said while lightly grabbing his cheeks.

--------

"Good." Exillion said with a smile. "It shall be done. Mr President, may I suggest I break? I can help you, if you wish, I can take over for the night."
Fillian couldn't help but smile a bit at her words and even look a bit amused. He smelled like a meadow? Well, that certainly was a new one. "I am not even close to a tengu. I am a divine protector. The gods have made me to protect their messengers and people through time. I get reincarnated through time and this time the gods have decided to partly give me the genes of a tropical bird." He says with a light shrug, actually liking this body as he compared it to some others he had had. "I can fully turn, turn parts or just be in full human form."

Dequan was breathing a bit harder as he looked rather tired out from this all. Training with Joseph had already tired him out alot but using his powers to this extend was no easy thing either yet for him. "Sounds like you have been through alot..." he says quietly. He could not even imagine what that all would have been like. Being in the millitary.

"An ice peddle, shooting into the right spot in your body, can still kill. Or atleast hurt alot." Eadlyn says with a small chuckle as she leans more against him. "I don't think I'll ever stop worrying about you." She admits with a soft smile.

Lucien gently runs his fingers through her hair as he tries to calm her fast beating heart down. "They are. I know so. I could check though if you want." he says, willing to do anything to soothe her worries. "And by the way, you are part ice mage. You should be able to handle this." he teases her slightly, wanting to distract her a bit.

Renald couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head. What would he do without this woman. He kissed her deeply before kissing the tip of her nose. "Then I'll stop worrying for you." he says lovingly though reality quikly came back again, knowing he would have to leave soon. "I need to go talk to Joseph about me leaving. He'll have to train them by himself."

------------------

Rex almost couldn't imagine what having a break was like. And he knew he would not be getting one soon. "I'll gladly accept that offer. Call me if you find anything out, Exillion." he says before putting on his coat and leaving the HQ. Though he would not be getting any rest soon. The second he got home he walks straight to Bellial's room, knocking on the door. "Belial. We need to speak." He hoped the demon wasn't asleep already which was usually the case.
"Oh interesting! Have you met Adalica?" Luna asked, not knowing about the other gods. All she knew was she knew was what she had been taught by the military. "When we die in battle, we're supposed to meet her."

"Who cares man. Life is Life, it's a cycle." Virgil sighed out, then looking at Dequan. "Don't disappear on me now though." He chuckled out. "I actually like you. Stick around, for me and Remi."

"Bah. You worry too much." Takao said while rubbing her arm a bit, then giving her a kiss. "I'm not dying anytime soon babe. Believe it. Nothing is getting me yet."

"Oh shut up, foxy woxy." Valeriya said with a pout, rubbing her hand through his tails. "Its My grandfather's magic. I couldn't dream of stopping it." She whined out.

"Can't you take me with?" Ivanka whined out, looking at Renald. "Husbanddddddd I don't want to be aloneeeeee." She said while jumping on his back a bit, kicking her legs. "Please."

---------

Belial got up from bed, putting on underwear and stuffing his dick so the buldge wouldn't show to Rex. "Sup Mr President." He said jokingly, then yawning. "It's pretty late." He said through his yawn, then looking back at sleeping Cecilia.
This was already the second time she was talking about a fictional god. Fillian had to pull her out of those fake believes they have put in her brain. "There is no goddes named Adalica. There is not one now and there has never been one. I am sorry to say but they have been lying to you." He says straight to the point.

Dequan rubs the back if his neck, feeling a bit flattered by the compliment. "I dont plan on leaving anytime soon." He says with a slight smile.

"I worry just enough." Eadlyn replies with a smirk as she returns the kiss, loving the feeling off his warm lips against hers. She moans softly as she deepens the kiss a bit. "I wish i could have had you all alone now." She whispers in his ear with a teasing grin on her face.

Lucien's ears flatten a bit at the nickname. Oh boy. She should not use that in public. He bites her earlobe as a small punishment before giving it a lick to sooth the minimal pain. "I didnt say you should stop it but you should be able to handle the cold better then this. Or are you just acting so i would hold you?"

Renald gently removes her from his back. "You wont be alone and you'll be safe. Here. That's my priority now. Taking you with me would be dangerous. Especially as the woman of the new Silvius head. When it is safe i will come and get you. I promise." He says before kissing her forhead. No. He would not risk taking her with him.

----------

"I apologize for the time. Though a presidents work is never done." Rex says with a small grin before getting serieus again. "I have a favor to ask. Follow me." He lead Belial to his office where he began to explain the situation, from Adelger to Austria and to the killings in the houses. "That is the situation and my question to you is-" he leans on his ellbows on the desk, leaning a bit forward in his chair. "- are you willing to aid us? As a commander of a team force. They can be your own warriors or mine, national defense or on the front lines, but with you as their leader."
Luna shook her head, shrugging a bit. "They told us that you foreigners would say that." She said with a laugh, then sighing. "The empire that lasted a thousand years, they believed in Adalica. My ancestors, they believed in her. The old countries of the world, they all did. She saved the humans from the war of the original gods and the demons, and in turn, ascended to the heavens and became a god of her own." She said as she recited back to her scripture.

"Good." Virgil said before his stomach rumbled, making him sigh deeply. "Can't suppose we can fish when there's a blizzard." He sighed out, seeing the storm continue on outside. "Wanna try these things Joseph gave us?"

"Oh, that I know." Takao said with a bit of a grin, pulling her up a bit closer to him for her warmth. "I wish I could have had you more. You were what was on my thoughts during my coma." He said quietly, although not entirely telling the truth. He was worried about Riza.

"Hehe." Valeriya let out before making a dome of ice around the tent, protecting them from the outside. "You caught me." She said with a grin, before looking through the ice, seeing the blizzard outside.

"You waited this long just to flirt?" Yurichi asked out of irritation. "We were freezing our asses off." He growled out.

"I don't care." Valeriya said to him, not respecting him in the least bit. "

Yeah? Okay." Yurichi said as he breathed in, trying his best not to explode and take the high ground.

"Stop being a cunt." Eva said as he yawned, looking over at her. "We're stuck in here for how long?" She asked, only getting silence. "Exactly, none of us know. So we just need to be quiet, and bare with each other till this passes over."

Ivanka sighed deeply to Renald, crossing her arms as she then sat down, pouting. "Fine." She huffed out, accepting his answer as final. "Whatever you want."

------------

Belial nodded his head, listening to him before sitting up, thinking for a moment. "Yes but I simply want this in return. I want to be your main military adviser." Belial said while looking at Renald. "That way, we cut down on the espionage from the Germans. I want to check every single soldier, making sure that the spies are cut from our ranks. Background and heritage checks on all. Those with more than 25% percent German in them must be interrogated. Because of the deep blizzard, I plan on taking the navy through and marching through Italy, hitting Austria from behind and taking it back. Today, a large freight ship with over a hundred thousand people going there went there today. I have a large suspicious the CRF is joining the Germans." He said before yawning. "And that's just what I heard using my old military encryption code to get secret access. We need to update like crazy. We've been too lazy for too long."
Damn, they really pushed that fake religion onto their warriors quite a bit. It sounded like she was quoting from a book. Fillian sighs a bit as he shakes his head. "Adalica excisted once. As a human. But she never became a god. I know it probably won't get into your military drilled skull but it is better to trust the person who has actually been there." He was not may to give out secrets of the gods. But Adalica was no god so he could say anything he wanted about her.

Dequan chuckles a bit as he heard the rumbling. Though not being able to fish or hunt would be rather bad for them. They would need to get out when they run out of food. But for now they would have to do with this. "I am not hungrey yet. You can try though."

Eadlyn leans up and kisses his cheek. "You have no idea how much I've been thinking about you." She says quietly. But then she frowns. "What had exactly happend, Takao. Who or what did this to you?" She asks, not having asked to full story yet.

Lucien laughs lightly as he shakes his head. "Silly girl. I would have hold you even if you hadn't been freezing." He says as his tails wrap a bit tighter around her. He looked a bit annoyed though at the scrawny Japanese kid. "You are just in a fool mood because your little demoness isn't here with us." He taunts.

Renald leans down and kisses her forhead. It isn't what he wanted but he had too. "I'll be back after I told Joseph, okay?" He says before walking off to find the vampire he needed. He had to ask a maid the way before he found Joseph's room. He knocked, having learned from the past never to walk in like that. "Joseph, you in there?.... And decent?"

----------------

A bit of relief went through Rex's body as Belial accepted his request. Belial could have easily said no while in truth he needed strong commanders like him so much at the moment. Joseph and Renald were gone and the situation was getting worse and worse. He needed the Prince of Hell. So he was pleasantly suprised to hear all these plans formed out already, causing him to smile a bit. "I am glad I can count on you. I agree with you being my main millitary advisor and I will let you have free reign on your plans. Though do consult and tell me about them first even though I know I won't have to worry about your ideas. And you are right. We have been too lazy on these things for too long. It is time to change that."
"You just weren't raised in the culture." Luna said as she breathed out a bit, her breath becoming mist within seconds of hitting the freezing air. "If you saw our king, her descendant, you would know that they are more than human." She said while thinking of her encounter with Adelger. "Although I have a high suspicion that this... Virgil, is also one." She said while looking down. "But he seems..stronger. Much stronger than Adelger." She whispered quietly. "In the final verse of our bible, in the chapter of 'Conquest', it says 'And from the ashes of the old world, will rise the gemini. One of the dragon, one of the stag but a third of humanity. A dragon of the east will come, shaped as one of the lord of the moons people. The lord of light however, will bless this dragon of the west.' or at least, for what I remember, that's what it said. I don't know what dragon of east..or moon lord is."

"Eh, eating alone is boring." Virgil said while looking outside, seeing no chance of leaving. "Well, we might as well get to know each other." He simply said while hovering around the fire he made. "My birthday is February seventeenth. I have a twin named Louisa." He said while fidgiting with his hunting knife, not sure if he knew that. "We don't get along though. After my dad died, she changed. A lot. She was almost..angry. At me, my mom. Even Remi. Especially Remi. She spent her time with my grandfather after, getting smarter. I know she was the one leading the bank robbery, and I know she nearly killed me. Louisa is playing an angle, and it's why I agreed to even do this." Virgil said as the blizzard continued, the only other noise besides their voices and breathing being the howl of the wind. "That's why she went to Germany, with my grandfather and Raiden." He admitted while looking over at Dequan. "They're obviously betraying Rex, not that I care." He said before sighing, then looking over at him. "You will tell no one." He said while fiddling with his knife a bit.

"His name is Akiro Liang. He's the grandson of Hotaka Nagachika." Takao said while feeling above his eye patch a bit. "He must have gotten ambitious. Too ambitious to be following my lead. That's the only thought I can think of." He sighed out.

"Quiet, inari." Yurichi said menacingly. "I'll read you some bible verses or something if you keep it up. I bet money Dequan knows a few off the top of his head that he could share." He said while turning his head a bit at Lucien grinning at him.

-----------

"Vasilia put in men who could do textbook miliary work. I follow a Creed that nobody on earth is old enough to remember." Belial said while his tail and curled horns came out, showing he was getting ready to battle. He took one of his sharp nails, scratching into his horn, marking another battle. "Do we still have the old airship fleet down in the hangers? We're gonna need those two. If we want to win, we need to win in a fell swoop otherwise they'll outlast us easily.

----------

Louisa locked the door as she and Seth came in, holding a diary which looked much like Akira's. She took a chair, sitting in front of Yumi at the table. "I know you're wondering why I asked you to be in here." She said before opening the ledger to a specific page. "And this is why." She said, pointing at where Akira wrote in her plans to betray Louisa, and to use her to produce another child for her to raise. "She planned on..using me, for vile acts, as you can see. The fool, recording this for when she was queen." She said before raising her hand. Seth pulled out a knife, putting it to Yumi's throat. "You my dear, are at the crossroads. The point of decision." She whispered quietly. "I have killed Akira. I have killed Sora. I have even had Naomi killed, as well as Alexander. They are dead. They are ash in that destroyed bunker. I have all of your fathers research, including how to make those pills you so desperately need." She said while folding her arms. "Now before you blab, think about this. They are just as guilty as whoever kidnapped you in the first place. You have a mother and you have a brother. Your father died protecting them during the Nagachika incident, which Akira and Sora assisted in. Your childhood was based on a house of cards. A flimsy lie. You were created to be a chaos breaker, as Rex was. Their issue, is they were sloppy. Rex was experimented in on the womb, so his body was born able to deal with it. Yours was not." She said while popping her knuckles a bit. "You were a science experiment to them, not a child. Your purpose is to kill chaos mages like Virgil. They only told you they loved you in order to instill loyalty. You were not their true child, and they had no love for you. Now, with all that said, chose your next action very carefully." She said while giving her a piercing stare. "Bend the knee to me, now. Swear loyalty, or, die. Either Seth will cut your throat, or we will leave you in the freezing blizzard to die, or in a cellar to rot away. Within an hour, you'll need to take your medication." She said before holding a bit capsule in her hand.

"I know what choice I would make, even if temporary." Seth whispered into Yumi's ear so Louisa could not hear, making Louisa grin, thinking that Seth was threatening her.
"I don't need to meet your King to know he is just made of flesh and blood." Fillian says as he watches his own breath become mist as well. Though he admits there was something else in Virgil he could not entirely put his finger on. It was none of his buisiness anyway. The kid was a Stadner and an Elbinorune. That is enough reason for him to have this air around him. "And that verse sounds like a load of nothing. It sounds like a made up prophecy that someone just wants to believe."

Now Dequan felt a tad bit bad for not eating along. Perhaps he would just take something so Virgil would eat. But then he began to talk about his family. He was wondering what he should tell about his when Virgil decided to drop that bomb of information on him. Dequan was literrly just stunned, not knowing how to react for a minute. "You think that...." He knew so much. So much it was almost hard to believe he was telling him this. "Why are you telling me this? Why do you trust me with this information? And why havn't you told anyone else?" He says as he frowns, clearly confused though it was also clear he was not going to tell this to anyone. He would not break the trust Virgil had decided to put in him.

Eadlyn repeated the name in her hand several times, memorizing it. Akiro Liang. The one she would be gunning for as soon as she had the chance. No one had to know but this was not going to go unpunished. She wasn't a Bordeaux for nothing. Gently she kisses his cheek. "Don't worry about it now.... You are here with me and safe. That's what important. And you're.... Kinda free now? More than you were before atleast. You can just be you now." She says, trying to lift his mood up a bit.

Lucien simply grins back, his sharp teeth glinstering behind his sly look. "Oh I am sure he can. Though he is not here and I am not that allergic to bible stuff as some demons. It only annoys me a bit. Though I know some nice verses as well. Verses about a Bohemian Countess who lived long ago and who I have actually known. I could sing those verses at the top of my lungs if you want. Don't go threatening me youngling."

---------------

Rex nods after thinking about it. "We do. They are quite old though and they havnt been used in awhile. But I am sure my workers could get them fly ready in a few hours if we need to." He says as he walks over to his map of the world. He looks at the lands. Some destroyed forever. Some healing. He was not going to let this fool destroy what little of the world we have left. "We'll show them something." He mumbles to himself quietly.

---------------

Yumi was indeed very confused why she was there. She just wanted to go home already. They were done there. But then Louisa handed her the notebook and then she felt a knife against her throat, causing her to freeze up. But that was nothing compared to how the world seemed to stop as Louisa spoke about killing her parents. No.... That couldnt be true. She wouldn't have done that. They are at home. Sitting and waiting for her. But the more Louisa spoke, the more she realized the truth. This woman. This stuck up bitch, had killed her parents. She felt pain and sadness she had never felt before together with something so hot and strong she could've burned the whole place down. Rage. But she kept it in. Showed no sign of anything as she lets her talk ill about the people who she loved dearly. She already knew. About her past. Her real family. The incident. The experiments. Everything. But never had she doubted the true love she felt from those outcasts of society. And she was not going to let that love wither down. Her decision had been made before Seth even spoke to her. Slowly she stood up, making sure to do it slowly so Seth wouldn't cut her down, and goes down on one knee. Strongly, believeable as can be, she says. "I will be loyal to you." And I will rip out your beating heart for the world to see.
"That's why it has predicted the future, correct?" Luna said in an annoyed tone of voice. "It has predicted everything, from the fall of humanity in the form of Faendal the denier to the rise of humanity in the form of the dragon and the moon, Tiras the Redeemer. Do not be so sure, you only follow one of many gods, divine spirit. Adalica is worthy of praise and worship, god or human. If not for her, my life would not be my own. We would be slaves for the god or gods that you defend. It is her that is why I am free, and that is why as a soldier, I was willing to sacrifice myself for her." She said quietly, then looking down. "I believe this is the best way to serve her now. Murder will never get people to believe in her again."

"Because if I die, I want my story to be told." Virgil said to Dequan, looking over at him with a serious expression. "I want you to tell my family what my reasoning for what I did was, and what I died for. Of course that's just in case I die." Virgil said with a smile. "It was something me and my old bud Johnathan used to do. I know everything about him. His dad is Exillion Lannister, and his mom was Tyrie Silvius, who is I believe a...well. She was Renald's sisters daughter. His dad preferred espionage, but Johnathan wanted to make house Lannister proud. He had the ability to use fire, which nobody else in his family could. He became a soldier and joined about the same time as me. We trained together, ended up in the same unit. We ended up in America. We made a pact that if one of us died while in battle, we'd have a story to tell." He sighed out. "Now he's dead, and his hopes, his dreams, they lie with me now." He said quietly before the howl of the wind became piercing. "I want you to hold mine."

"Free, finally.. Everyone that would care if I was alive that isn't you or your mom and dad assumes I died." Takao chuckled out, rubbing her back a bit. "And that's just how I want it. With Riza out of the yakuza, and hopefully safe with Bertholdt, I have nothing to worry about." He sighed out, shaking his head as he thought about how Riza was. "You think..she's safe?" He asked quietly. "Riza?"

"Do not threaten me either. All it takes is the press of a knife into someone's throat and.." Yurichi crouched down, looking at Valeriya, and then Lucien. "..It's all over." He whispered out, then smirking, thinking he sounded pretty cool. "So be nice, inari. And I can be too. One day, you'll wish you were kind to me if you do not."

-----------

"Good." Louisa said with a grin, looking down at Yumi, before walking over to her, putting her hand on her jaw and raising Yumi up. "Then come with Seth. Me, you, Seth, Riza and Raiden are going to plan our assault within the next coming months and believe me, you will be a large part of it, so be ready, and be obedient, and when this is all over, I will allow you to be free." Louisa said with her fake kind smile, knowing she would kill Yumi at the first reasonable chance after expending her use as she is a threat.
Fillian was getting rather tired from hearing her blab her mouth about stuff that was in his ears just plain bullshit. Serving a non existent god like that. But he guessed this belief was just drilled into her. "Let's talk about something else. Or rather, let's not talk at all for awhile. A long while." He says, wondering if he could live through this week with her annoying him already.

Dequan was suprised that Virgil put that much trust and faith in him. But still he smiles softly, understanding the man, before nodding. "You won't die. We won't let that happen. But I'll carry your stories with me for anyone or no one to hear." He says, promising him to protect his secrets but to also tell people the truth if they were wrong. "So.... Let's see if there is anything edible in here." He says with a smile, trying to lighten up the mood as he rumages through the backpack.

Eadlyn was quiet for a few second, thinking about it before all she could give him was a shrug. "Honestly, I don't know..." She says quietly, not wanting to say either yes or no.

Lucien's grin quikly dissapeard as the fire in the middle of the tent he was controlling burned fiercer. Suddenly he was up on his feet, holding Yurichi up off of the ground by his throat with ease. His nails were digging slightly into his neck as soft growling was heard. His eyes had turned into slits and he just looked beyond rage. He looked feral. "You can threaten and talk tough to me all you want with these puny knifes-" He says as he shows the knife and tanto he had gotten from his mother who he had snatched and wa snow holding in his other hand. "- But the second you ever dare glance at Valeryia with a foul look I will stop playing around and you will pay. Dearly." He was not joking around. His words sounded entirely different then before. The core of his entire being now was to protect. And seeing someone threaten Valeryia like that just made him snap completely. He did not even notice the fact that there was steam coming out of his hand as the tanto seemed to burn into his flesh.

-------------------

Yumi's first primal instinct was to bite off Louisa's hand before ramming her fist down her throat. But she only nodded as she stood back up on her feet. The next coming months she will pretend. Be the good soldier. Be obedient. Be ruthless on the battlefield. But she will be planning and scheming as well. Gathering as much secrets of this woman to tears her down completely. Just killing her won't be enough for this. "I will."
Virgil opened one of the MRE's, only to find meal worms, maggots and rotting food on the inside. On the box it read 'use by 1986' underneath the box. "Are you kidding me." Virgil said, swearing his sanity was going to slip. "This is like..." Virgil laughed out, shaking his head. "Homless people wouldn't eat this."

Yurichi looked at Lucien with only hatred now. "God...give..me..more..power.." He gurgled out. The tanto's sheath began to glow from a light omitted out of runes on the side of the sheath, going towards the direction of Yurichi as it swirled around him, meshing with his aura.The energy surrounding him resembled Souji's now, only a bit more violent and tattered. He put his hand on Lucien's wrist, the energy emitting from it burning the flesh off of it as he threw Lucien off, looking then at his hand that was steaming and seeming to emit an energy. He then looked at Lucien, the look returning. "I some day will kill you, and that is a promise."

Takao stood up, walking over and socking Yurichi in the face while he wasn't looking. He moved his fist from Yurichi's face, before helping Lucien up, then knocking out Lucien too and deeply sighing. "Those two need to stop their dick measuring contest. I'm getting tired of hearing their yapping.

"LUCIEN!" Valeriya yelled out before Takao gave her a look that silenced her.

Takao then looked over at Eadlyn, smiling. "Sorry babe, they were being too loud." He said as he walked back to her, sitting down and rubbing her shoulder a bit with the same hand that was bloodied from Lucien's and Yurichi's noses getting crunched.
Dequan gagged as the smell of rotten food hits his nosetrills. Oh dear gods. THAT is what he gave them to survive on? "Let's just trow that out." He says, clearly deisgusted by al the beasts crawling into a mush that was once considered food. But then his eyes widened as he felt something. Something vey close and familiar. It was strange and he did not know what it meant but...

Fillian felt the aura as well. But he did know what it mean. To believe that pipsqueek was one of them. Yes he had seen some resembelence but he had thought that it was just his imagination. He was not going to tell a thing though. Only to Dequan. That was the only person he was may to tell it too.

Lucien only growled more as he tightend his grip first. Fucking holy creatures. That only seemed to enrage him more as he was trown off. He hid his own demonic aura, not wanting to freak out Valeryia. And he was ready to pounce back, not caring about the wounds he now had, when Takao knocked the kid out. Now he had three of them to deal with. But luckily the other two weren't as annoying as this one. Yurichi was probably the only one he would be tempted to kill. But then his world went black as well as the ex-Yakuza leader decided to even out the score.

Eadlyn only flinched a bit as he knocked out both the guys with ease. Dear lords he had a strong punch. She snuggeled closer to him and kisses his cheek. "They would've destroyed the tent if you hadn't acted." She says, knowing it was true.

-------------------------

Dear son,

I feel like a coward for not walking inside to talk to you myself though I know you don't want me in there. But I still need to empty my heart before I leave. Gilford, please believe me when i say that if there had been anything I could have done to stop me from leaving I would have. I don't want to leave you, your mom nor your sister. But I got no choice. Our line needs me now with your grandfather gone. They need to be brought to safety before someone can strike again. We are already with so few left. I can't leave them to fend for himself. But the second they are safe, I'll be running back to my family. I just hope that in this time you can find it in your heart to just forgive me the slightest. And I hope you be gentle to your mother because she wants the best for you and she loves you to the core.

Now there is still the issue about you going to Russia to be with your other grandfather. We didnt have the chance to talk about it. And I know you feel like we are forcing you to go. But I won't. I don't have a choice in leaving but I want you to be able to choose. If you don't want to go then don't. If you don't feel ready, just wait. I am not going to pressure you into this. This is the only time I'll give you permission to really say no to your mother. You can even show her this letter. Because I want you to be able to live your life as you want. It really is your desicion and I will support you in that.

To end on a lighter note, I got you a gift which you have already seen probably laying in a box under this letter. One i have had specially made for you and I wanted to help you train with it in the time we were here in France. I feel great regret that we don't have that time. Ask Joseph though. He would be willing to help. It's a saber. Custom made for you with the crests and decorations from both the Silvius and Markovich line. I hope you'll wear it with pride and show off to the world who you are. My son, who I am truly proud off. You'll make it far. Nomatter what you choose.

I'll be back soon. I promise. I love you.

Your father,

Renald Silvius.

----------------------

Renald layed the letter and the box down infront of Gilford's door. He hesitated so much if he should just go in but he didn't. He hoped the letter explained enough. He makes his way to the great entrance door of the castle where Nirri, dressed in a very huge jacket, and his wife were already waiting. The plan was to make Ivanka unfreeze the door so Renald could ride Vulgar's back to the coast line where the blizzard wasn;t as bad. There he would see if he could get a plane to ride or else he would go by boat to England. He walks to Ivanka, caressing her cheek before giving her a deep loving kiss. "I am so sorry for leaving, my snowflake." He mumbles against her lips. Parting her like this was the hardest thing he has ever done.
"Man, someone pissed off Fillian." Virgil chuckled out, thinking that it was Fillian instead of who it was, sensing a sort of holy aura. "He must be trying to flex on the Jager, although...I'm still not too sure about her. Turncoats make for bad allies. Who's to say she won't do it again, you know?" Virgil said while looking over at him. "She seems like a situational ally."

"The way his nose popped when you punched him sounded pretty gross." Eva said while getting Yurichi's Tanto out of the snow, dragging him to a corner and hooking the sheath back to his leg.

"Hearing a rib cage collapse is even worse, to be honest." Takao said nonchalantly, before looking at Valeriya. "And that's why you're keeping the fox in your gauntlet. He's too tempermental."

"But he was egging Lucien on!" Valeriya said angrily, taking Lucien back into her gauntlet. "That's bullshit. Eadlyn!"

"And I know Yurichi well enough to know that he was personally insulted
Keep your spirit in check, or I'll send him back to hell. And Eadlyn won't help you." Takao gruffly said before turning his head to Eadlyn, giving her a kiss. "It's going to be a long week."

--------

Gilford opened his door after Renald left, having debated on opening the door or not. Sadly, he was already gone, and in his place was the letter and package. He took it in, reading the letter as he felt his heart clench up a bit. With a sullen expression, he opened the package, seeing the crests of his two families on it. The beast and the lion, coming together on the hilt. He held it up, seeing his reflection in the blade, realizing that he was that. He was the beast and the lion. He walked over to his table, seeing a sealed letter his grandfather sent for him. He walked over, opening it and reading.

~~

"My grandson, it with the heaviest heart that I tell you that one of our own has died. Your grandmother passed away a fortnight ago. I wish for you to come here and become one of the Lions as she once was. Your uncles are weak, unable to produce magic wielding children as well as not being able to use their own inherited magic. You however, you are not. You possess stronger ability. More than that of me, or your mother. If you look outside, you can see it. You only need to come to me to have the power. Power, that can shape nations. That can end generations of family. That can take down the strongest empires known to mankind. That is the destiny of the Markovich family. We are the lions, hiding within the grass of the prey. We are the leaders of our own destiny."

~~

Gilford looked outside the window, seeing the beautiful winter his grandfather had placed upon the land, realizing now that this would be his strength. His power. He knew now he wanted to be a mage, to shape his own destiny.

-----------

"You better come back soon." Ivanka demanded before pulling away, thinking of pretending she couldn't open the door before sighing. She placed her hand on the door, melting the ice. "Be safe." She sniffed out. "This isn't like the civil war. You could really die, Renald."
[Name] Johnathan Lannister

[Nickname/Title]

[Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.

[Age] 24

[Gender] Male

[Race] Mage

[Power] Fire - He can use fire.

[Biography] Johnathan, being the first son of Exillion Lannister and Tyrie Silvius was born into wealth. The night he was born, it was said that the fires went out in the candles that lit the room, and they reappeared in his eyes, giving him the ability to produce fire from the magical nerves within him. Growing up, he preferred to fight rather than be calm like his father, joining a local street gang known as the 'Disciples'. Not realizing he had joined a cult dedicated to Tiras Elbinorune, he vandalized and hurt several members of the opposing one that followed Hotaka until one day, he came to their meeting place, only to find all of his friends had poisoned themselves. Realizing that he had blindly been following in something he didn't believe in, he vowed to do the same. The next day, he joined the military, wondering if he could find his place while fighting for his nation. Meeting Virgil in basic, the two became rather close as they were the only two from wealthy families. Making a blood oath during the terrorist incident in Spain, they vowed to tell each-others stories if the other died. Little did he know on the next mission, during the technology requisition in America, that would become a reality as they were surrounded by raiders. Severely outnumbered, he went out to fight them, only to disappear in a radiation storm that hit them. Not heard from for years, he recently was seen appearing in Germany once again.

[Relationship] Exillion Lannister - Father. Tyrie Silvius - Mother. Virgil Elbinorune - Old friend.

[Extra]
 [Name] Johnathan Lannister [Nickname/Title] [Faction](Revolutionary, Military, student etc.
Johnathan got out from his bunk as the ship to Germany reached the landing port, having taken off flight when there was enough space in the ocean. He took his belongings, exiting with the others as the German's started taking people by the truckloads to their military camps. He got on a truck, nodding at a soldier to show he understood. They drove off, reaching Jinhai-Huang Joint Military Base after about an hour of driving in the freezing blizzard. He got off, listening to the orders of the Germans, being directed to a processing station, being stripped down to the nude as he was patted down. Then, his hair was shaved off and a barcode was tattooed into his neck by a machine. He was fitted in a uniform, along with thousands of others, and led to an underground facility they would use to train the soldiers. He was led into a room by doctors, who injected him with supplements to enhance him before sending him off to the training barracks. He went in, setting down his case before opening it, showing his sword with a deers head on its hilt and a red cross. This was Raserei, the sword of the Stadner family. He then grinned, looking at a picture of Bertholdt, Louisa, Hannah and Raiden. He looked in a mirror, the Johnathan face fading for a moment as Bertholdt was shown for a second, then stabilizing. "Wait for me, Riza." Johnathan said quietly, knowing he was going to be away for a while.
"Yeah, I guess someone did." Dequan said, knowing it was probably better for Virgil to think it was Fillian instead of someone else. At his words he shrugs though. "I wouldn't know. I am not experienced enough in things like this to know. All I know is time will tell and that we'll just need to be prepared for anything."

Eadlyn just holds her hands a bit up. "I am not going to stand between this." She says, not wanting to get inbetween any fights or bickering. "They were both nagging eachother." And it was probably going to happen alot. She sighs and gives Takao a kiss in return. "Indeed it'll be a very long week."

-------------------

"I will and I'll be carefull." Renald says as he smiles softly at her and caresses her cheek. "Don't cry. I promise you I'll be safe. I have too much to live for." He gives her one final kiss before putting on his fur coated hoody as Vulgar appears out of his gauntlet. He gets onto the beasts back before helping Nirri up. He gives Ivanka a final smile before Vulgar took off in full sprint, starting the long travel towards the coast.
Two weeks passed, and the storm only relented slightly, letting up the shards it was raining down on France while still having quite a bit of snow fall. Gilford went to Russia for training with his grandfather, holding his saber closely to him. Belial rose the Cantenseelan air fleet, something that had not been done since the civil war, and had it flying towards France, with Dietrich aboard so he could get combat experience.

-------------------

Virgil moved his right foot, hearing the quiet crunch in the snow as he held a bow he made from cutting a small tree down with his knife, which dulled it. He breathed out, putting moisture in his facial scruff as he pulled an arrow from his quiver, pulling it back against the string before firing it, hitting a deer in the neck. He closed his eyes, watching it die before getting up and picking the dead animal up, lugging it back to the tent. He cut off the skin of the deer, fortifying the tent a bit with it before putting it's antlers in the tent for a trophy. He sat down on a wood stump near the fire, warming his hands as he waited for Fillian to come back from doing whatever he set out to do for the day.

Luna got out from their tent, seeing if her squirrel snares had caught anything. She had gotten one large rabbit, so she took it out and reset it before going back to the camp, looking at Fillian with a sad look. "It's a rabbit." She said while looking down at the dead creature, sniffing a bit.

Takao sat by the river, fishing a bit while sitting on a stump, humming to himself before yawning a bit. He was glad he'd worn thick clothes, because this cold was killing him. Also so was his muscles.

Eva fortified their tent more, using the skins of animals she herself had hunted while also using sticks to make it more of a structure. She then sat down, opening up her water canteen and taking a swig.

Valeriya walked through the snow with Eadlyn, pouting from the work, clearly disliking it. She deeply sighed, having the snow be up to her knees. "This isn't what I imagined when I thought I was going to become a warrior. Also, about Takao. He's a dick. I'm sorry Eadlyn, I'm just gonna say it now. He's been making us train EVERY DAY."

Yurichi did push ups by the camp fire, having already down his share of the work for the day by killing a boar, having it roasting above the fire on an assembly of sticks he created.

--------------

Gilford growled as he messed up channeling his magic, getting a lash from his grandfather. "Fuck!"

"Do not get angry. Channel the frustration. Do not simply get mad. Change. Fix what you are doing wrong." Petrov said while holding his whip. He then folded his arms, looking at Gilford who was shaking from anger and being whipped, before gritting his teeth, calming himself as the magic he was so unfamiliar with coursed through his nerves. Ice formed at the tips of his fingers, and began to edge his nerves up to his neck before it spread across his body, forming armor made of ice. He then opened his eyes, breathing out as he realized he had done it. "Good job." Petrov said with a smile of approval.

"Why do I not feel the cold?" Gilford asked, surprised at this all.

"Because you are the cold, my boy." Petrov said in a deep tone of voice, with a grin on his face. "We are the storm."

------------

Belial pulled a cigar out from his mouth, seeing Italy in the distance. "Men, man your stations and prepare to deploy." He said over the loud speakers before seeing something in the distance. Another fleet.

"We advise you to step away, Cantenseel." Karla said through the speaker. "I am General Jager. Head of the royal air division and-"

"Shut up already." Belial said as he cut her off. "Men, PREPARE FOR BATTLE!" He barked out, before taking the wheel of the ship, going full speed towards the fleet, going towards the headship. He pulled out his cutlass and harpoon gun before firing it into the helm of the headship, creating a way for his soldiers to get on the ship as he rammed the side of it. He jumped, getting on it as he pulled out a second cutlass, hitting the first man he saw in the neck with it before someone snuck up behind him ready to attack as a blade popped through their stomach.

"Death, is a symphony." Dietrich quietly said, before throwing the man overboard.

"IS HE CRAZY?!" Karla screamed out, realizing Belial did not play by conventional warfare rules as he and his men started slaughtering the crew like air pirates.
Dequan was making his way back to their tent, his face red and sweating from walking through the thick snow. He had his father's scroll in his hand together with the pencil, his fingers almost feeling frozen to it. He had been trying to hunt something down to eat, using the creatures he had drawn up. But no luck. He could not find an animal, probably because they already ran as they heared him near, and his drawings did not stay alive for long. It was useless, he was not getting any better. He forced himself to try every day but it was only frustrating him. He arrived at their campfire, seeing Virgil once again have taken care of dinner. "Again a good catch." He says with a wide smile as he sits down, hiding the fact that he really disliked that he had to depend on Virgil like this while he did nothing in return.

Fillian had been gathering some woods for the fire when Luna came back. He puts the wood down before walking over and taking the dead rabbit by the ears to look at it. "And a fat one that is. This'll be enough for the evening." He looked at the sky when his processor suddenly popped up and told him it was going to be a tad bit colder than the last nights. He was finally getting a bit used to the damned thing. "We should probably cook it immediatly. Also, you can't keep on crying after killing a rabbit. This is already the forth time."

While her friend was knees deep into the snow, Eadlyn was almost swimming through it, the snow almost coming up to her but. Damn this snow. Her wings were freezing. She had them tucked close to her body but they still dragged through the snow. She had decided she hated this the most of all. Snow. "He is not a dick." She snapped a bit, protecting her boyfriend. "We need training, don't we? If we get back and nothing is changed father will be pissed. And besides, if he didn't train us than no one would at the moment."

-------------------

Renald was sitting in castle Silvius at the office that was once his uncle's. It still had so much of his character that is somethimes hurted to sit there but he worked through it, filling in the needed paperwork and making the plans for his house. He had arrived a week ago and immediatly he had been officially named head of house Silvius. Since then he has been planning on getting his family out of there. Britain was week in defense and too close to Germany for Cantenseel to ever be able to protect them. They needed to get out of there and leave their homelands for now. They couldn't fight back here with his lack of defense. He looked up as he heard a knock and the door opening slightly, only to see Elvyne peek in. He smiles softly. "You can come in." She smiled a bit in return as she walks in, holding a tray with two cups and some tea on it. Sweet child. Renald puts his work aside for her to put the tray down. "That's very kind of you. How are you doing?" He asks, knowing she has had it rough with everything that was happening.

"I could ask the same to you. You havn't really left the office at all. That's not good uncle." Elvyne answers with a polite smile as she fills the cups.

He shrugs as he takes the cup and blows some steam off. "For now that is needed. So don't worry about me. You could take Nirri out though, she has been pretty bored in here. ANd a bit grumpy." He says as he looks at the couch, seeing his demoness asleep on it because she had nothing better to do.

Elvyne giggles a bit, the movement hurting her still healing back, before nodding. "I will. Wouldn't want her to go nag you." Which made him chuckle. "Uncle.... Are we really leaving?" She asks, now looking rather worried. She didn't want to leave again. Ever. This home was safe...

Renald sighs softly as he nods. "It's not safe here, Elvyne. We are to close to our enemies. Dangerously close. Moving to Cantenseel is the best we can do. But you won't be alone. Trust in me when I say I'll keep you all safe."

Elvyne stared into her cup for awhile, deep in thought with a sullen expression on her face. Enemies. That was the word she would have to describe Adelger with from now on.... She quikly wiped that look off of her face as she smiles softly. "I know you will." She stands up and gives Renald a soft kiss on his cheek before looking over at Nirri. "Nirri! Come! Let's go do something."

Nirri grumbled as she was awoken, looking very pissed off before seeing it was Elvyne. Not even she could stay angrey at the little flower. "Fine fine. Carry me though." She says as she holds out her arms, being in her child form, actually glad she had something to do now.

Elvyne giggles before picking the demoness up and leaving the room. Renald quietly drinks his tea, thinking too much about everything before he continous his work.
Virgil cut through the meat of the deer, looking like a rather experienced hunter in the get up that he was in. "Eh, I know a trick or two with hunting I guess." Virgil said before putting some of the meat on a stick and cooking it. On the tips of his beard, frost could be seen freezing on each time he didn't breath out. Virgil checked how cold it was, before realizing it was significantly below zero. "I wonder when we should send out. Try to regroup." Virgil said while cooking, throwing some leaves he found on the deer meet for flavor. "I know where Fillian is because our transmission signals are similar. The others though, I think I've seen with fire in the distance."

"But rabbits are different." Luna whined out, weeping for the dead rabbit as Fillian took it away from her. "I wanted to kill squirrels, not rabbits." She said as tears came down her face. She then rubbed her eyes making the tears go away as she sniffed. "Mr. Rabbit didn't deserve it. I feel so bad."

"Isn't dying in the snow training enough?!" Valeriya yelled out, looking around at the barren winterland with Joseph's castle looming over them all. "I came here to become a warrior. Not to lug around in the snow with sticks, just to get barked at by your boyfriend that I'm not trying hard enough, or I'm being too lazy!" She said while gritting her teeth. "People are out fighting, while we are here, doing nothing!" She yelled out, her face turning red.

-----------------

Belial stabbed his two cutlasses through the chest of a soldier, slicing him in half, splashing his blood out onto Belial's face as Dietrich stopped time for a moment, getting behind someone and slicing their throat before the knew what happened. In the ship, men were stealing cargo and intelligence and torturing soldiers who were in their barracks. Belial grinned, twirling his sword around a bit as he looked up at Karla who was in the commanders bay. "COME ON GENERAL!" He said before stabbing his cutlass into the floorboards of the airship. "LETS DUEL THIS OUT!"

"I think not, prince of hell. I'd prefer to let someone else do it. Someone a bit more trained for this." Karla said as she disappeared in the shadows. Out from the main deck, came a Jager who had three Cantenseelan soldiers on his sword, skewered like a kebab. He swung his sword, flinging them off the airship.

"Whoa, you're fucking tall." Belial said as he put his swords up to stop himself from moving due to a gust of energy the jager let out.

"You will be a worthy foe." Dietrich said while shooting his kagune out from his arm in the shape of a sword.

"God kid, let loose a bit." Belial said to Dietrich, noticing how intense he was.

"Let loose. That does not make sense. Wouldn't that lead to my limbs falling off?" Dietrich said to Belial before widening his eyes as the Jager swung his blade at him. He dodged, rolling back as the Jager swung its sword in a quick succession. Dietrich dodged, kicking the Jager in the back, making his fall against the rail before Belial came in to slash. The Jager turned around quickly, blocking the strike with his sword, standing up and pushing Belial back a bit with his sheer strength as a black aura surrounded the Jager. Dietrich slowed down time, nearly stabbing the Jager in the head before the Jager grabbed his blade, looking at Dietrich before throwing him off, being immune to the time slowing. He then punched Belial in the gut as time was slowed before it went to normal, making Belial step back a bit before stabbing Belial in the chest, making the sword go all the way through to the hilt. Belial groaned a bit, making the Jager widen his eyes as he simply pulled the blade out, throwing it onto the ground and coughing a bit.

"Fucking asshole. That was a good shirt I had on." Belial said in an annoyed tone before his horns came out and his teeth became sharp. His tail came from the back of his armor and finally his skin turned red and scaly and his eyes became orange. He picked up his cutlasses, charging and slashing at the Jager several times, sheering off his armor like it was paper before the Jager grabbed his tail, gritting his teeth and he swung Belial, slamming him through the first deck of the ship, making him fall onto the next. He jumped down, punching Belial in the face several times, breaking bones before Dietrich landed on the Jagers back, stabbing it directly in the spine where a dark spot was, making it cough out black blood as it screamed in pain, before taking a bit of an inhuman form. Black wings came from its back, and as it turned around, piercing blue eyes were shown. Then, as it was focused on Dietrich, Belial jabbed his hand through it's back, tearing it's heart out and throwing it on the ground, killing the Jager as his face healed. "The German military has been experimenting with demons I see." He said Dietrich picked up the body of the Jager, planning on bringing it back for study. "Let's get back onto the ship." Belial said gruffly, getting back on the first floor of the German airship before jumping back onto his, going to the helm. He looked out, seeing that the entire German fleet had fled. He pulled his ship away, shooting an artillery shell at the German ship, sending it out of the sky before taking the wheel of his ship, continuing his advance.
Dequan sits down next to Virgil as he watches the deer roast on the fire. Without Virgil he would have been dead already for sure. He kinda felt like the weakest link of the group. He shrugs at the question. "That i do not know. He told us to stay in these groups so i dont know if we even should regroup." He says as he gets quiet again, deep in thought before softly speaking. "I am not getting stronger. My powers are just as weak as before...."

Fillian sighs a bit as he puts the rabbit on the ground as well before wrapping his arms around the weeping girl and patting her back. "There there. Stop crying. Your tears will freeze your cheeks." He was getting used to the strange woman. These cry fits being one of the things he has gotten used to. It kinda reminded hin of Mei.

"Oh will you just shut up!" Eadlyn snapped back, getting angrey and frustrated as well. "No one likes this situation but the least you can do is stop bitching about it. Takao is treathing us all the same way. He yells just as much at me as at you. And if you would just listen you might get a bit stronger! If we go out there now the way we are now we are dead the second we set foot on the battlefield!"
"Same." Virgil said as he stood up, taking a bite from his kebab before handing it to Dequan. "Bite into that, then I'm gonna try to help with controlling some magic, because I need to work on mine too." Virgil said as he took his jacket off, exposing his arms to the cold. He gritted his teeth, thinking about things that made him angry as a black glow came from the nerves in his body, creating a white flame. He held the flame, trying to consistently keep it going in both hands as he looked at Dequan, gritting his teeth. "This is..hard."

"It's sad." Luna whined out before sighing out, starting a fire and skinning the rabbit, seeming it fit since she had taken the poor creatures life. "Rabbits are innocent. The only things they hurt, are farmers. And carrots. Poor carrots. I've never seen one before. I wonder what they look like. Do they go 'coo coo' like chickens?" Luna asked while beginning to cook the rabbit.

"Speak for yourself. We all don't have a six foot three Japanese MURDERER as a boyfriend!" Valeriya yelled out, before panting down a bit, seeming to calm as she realized what she had said. She then turned her back, continuing to walk through the snow.
Dequan took a bite, actually finding it quite tasty as he watched Virgil trying to control his powers. He did notice that Virgil's powers came from his emotions. He just felt it for some reason. The anger. "It looks hard..." He said, wondering how it actually felt having such strength. He didn't even have a bit of it. "Does it hurt? Using your powers like that?"

Fillian kept poking the fire with a stick to keep it going as he lets her skin the rabbit, knowing she wouldn't let him do it anyway. At her question he chuckles and shakes his head. "No they don't. Carrots are vegetables. They don't make a sound." He explains, seeing how little she knew of the basic things of te world.

Eadlyn couldn't believe her ears. The fact that Valeryia even dared to use that was truly unbelievable. And she knew she shouldn't say it, that she should just take a deep breath and walk away, but still in her anger she yelled back. "Atleast mine didn't fuck or RAPE half the world in his lifetime!"
Virgil gritted his teeth as the fire grew larger before finally dissipating a bit. As Virgil looked at Dequan he nodded, knowing always that he used his power when greatly angered. "They awakened from a high stress moment. I think that because of that, it's how I use them." Virgil said as he then had electricity course through his right arm, with grass coming up out from the ground and slowly wrapping around his left. "It..These powers? No, they don't hurt. The memories bringing them up do though. It's reliving them, each time I use my powers."

"Oh! They're like potatoes!" Luna said while cooking the rabbit, at least knowing what a potato is. "Interesting." She said quietly, smiling as she smelt the good smell of the meat before realizing again what it was. "Rabbits. Ears. Floppy. I wonder why." She said to herself. "And why humans don't have floppy ears, you know?"

"At least mine didn't get his eye cut out of his skull!" Valeriya yelled back, feeling rage swell inside of her. She continued walking, not even looking back before growling, setting down her sticks. "Who do you even think you are!?"
Dequan watched with interest as he listened to Virgil explaining it. "I can't even imagine what that must be like. Having to relive such memories to be able to use your powers... My powers come from the divine. Though lately I wonder if they gave me any." He says with a bit of a chuckle as he rubs the back of his neck. "I really am lacking. Perhaps the gods just don't want me to have more powers than I have now. Who knows."

Fillian looks at her with an amused gleam in his eyes. This girl's thoughts were really hard to follow. But it was funny. It kept him entertained through these boring days. "Some demons have floppy ears. I have met a demon before who had genetics mixed with a rabbits. Just like you have fox demons and such. It is a bit weird to see so be glad we don't have them."

"I thought I was your friend!" Eadlyn yells as she clenches her fists and glares at Valeryia's back. "I thought we were going to get through this together but all you have been doing is bitching and nagging and using me as an anger vent. Well, I am tired of that! Go be a bitch to your demon." She trows the sticks aside and turns around before walking off, just needing to get away from Valeryia for a long while.

-------

Fayline was looking out of the window, her arms folded and a worried expression on her face. One she had on quite frequently the last few weeks. She was just so worried for those kids. For all of them, not just Eadlyn. They were out on their own in that freezing cold. She wished she could do something for them but she shouldn't intervene. She knew that. She trusted her husband on this. But she couldn't help but worry. With a sigh she walks away from the window, trying to mask her worries as she walks to her husband who was lounging on the couch in their room. "Hello honey." She says as she sits down next to him. "It's been two weeks already huh..."
"That's the curse of being one of my kind." Virgil said while he stopped using his powers. "People want my power, but they don't understand what it's like living with it." He said while looking at the nerves through his arm before they stopped glowing. "Maybe you have your moms powers. The Zhang family was a great house back in the day. A few of their princesses married my family's kings. You could be a fire mage." He chimed out, then shrugging. "Either way, you just got to keep trying. Find a purpose."

"Demons. I've seen them though, in the capital. We allow them freely in our markets." Luna said while blinking a few times. "I've seen cockroach men. Giant bugs, taller than me. They sold demon animal meat. It....I don't think I should have ate it. It gave me a tummy ache."

"Well fine! Fuck you then! Go have someone else!" Valeriya yelled out, quite angry, deciding to walk a different way back than Eadlyn, reaching the camp first, throwing the sticks down in a huff.

"Why so aggressive?" Yurichi asked while cooking some fish Takao had gotten.

"Fuck you." Valeriya said angrily to Yurichi as she then looked at Takao's fish pile, then reaching down and grabbing a fish, stomping on it.

"Takao she's smushing your fish!" Yurichi said while turning his head slightly.

"Do not fuck with my fish. I will skin you." Takao said as he turned his head a bit, being quite annoyed at her messing with his fish.

--------

Joseph looked over at Fayline, setting his chalice of wine down as she came in the room. He nodded his head, smiling. "It has. Two more left for them." He said before sitting up, rubbing Fayline's stomach. "I've been reading books, about the past. Learning our enemy, and the houses and such. I guess there's some sort of prophecy that the Germans believe in, and it's why they're fighting. The problem is, it mentions dragons. Dragons don't exist, so this is all sorts of...confusing." He sighed it, not admitting he was confused.
Dequan looks at his right hand. A fire mage? Him? He chuckles a bit as he shakes his head. "I don't have my mom's fire in my veins. I know that for sure. Never felt anything like that. I do feel my father's powers but they are just duller than what they should be. I'll keep trying though. My purpose is to have our god stand behind me and lend me his strength. I gain my strength through him my father has explained. Nothing else." He looks up at the sky, leaning back on his hands. "I wonder how the gods are... How many of them there are. Who they are. How they look like. My father and Fillian I think they know but they don't talk about it. Or are not may to talk about it. Do you believe in them?"

Fillian raises one eyebrow before shaking his head with a small grin on his face. Only that silly girl would eat demon animal meat. "No. You shouldn't have. Never eat stuff demons sell. Heck, don't even talk to them if they are not on a leash. Most are quite dangerous and decieving. Trust me on that."

Eadlyn didn't go back to the camp, knowing Valeryia would be there. So she walked towards the opposite direction, just walking and cooling off. After awhile she got tired of walking so she just sat down in the snow, wrapping her wings around her for warmth as she just looks at the snow covered lands. Her stomach clenches a bit as she thinks back at the arguement they just had. Also she remember Val calling her a bitch behind her back after the rooftop yelling. For some reason she had the feeling her friend was changing. She sighs, seeing her breath form a cloud as she just kept thinking for awhile.

--------------

Fayline puts her hand over his, smiling down as she watches their joined hands on top of her stomach. "You've been working hard I see. Don't worry, you'll figure it out." She says as she leans towards him and kisses his cheek, seeing how confused he actually was. "I am proud of you you know that? When I look at you like this...." She intertwines their fingers together. "You're just so strong. Someone we all can depend on. And it feels like you havn't changed a thing since we first met. I love that about you." She says with a soft smile.
"I'm not sure. I know there's something out there. Angels and demons are proof of them, but do I believe they care about us humans? Sometimes, I'm not sure." Virgil said while continuing to try to focus his magic. "I've heard some really weird shit though. Humans will believe anything sometimes, I swear. Did you know there was an entire cult dedicated to my dad?" He asked in disbelief. "It's insulting to even have someone call your dad a god, as if they understood the person he is."

"I didn't trust the cockroach men." Luna said simply putting her hand over her stomach as she winced in memory of it. "Bleh. They said it was goat meat. I think it was human flesh personally." She grumbled out then pouting. "Does Cantenseel allow demons within the city?"

----------

Joseph smiled as he listened to her, feeling his cold heart warm at her words. "We have both been working hard, mon amour. Raising a child is no easy task, and in a time of war, it gets no easier." Joseph said quietly, rubbing his thumb against her stomach, having a loving look in his gaze. "What I love about you, is how during my darkest hours, you can turn them into my lightest." He said with a smile. "Or how when I'm busy, you could enter the room, and still be the center of my attention."
Dequan nods as he looks back at Virgil. "I have actually heard of it. My father was working on some things when that was brought up. Humans just a strange being sometimes. But I guess they need to believe in something. Something they can see and feel and that was your father. Why follow invinsible gods when they can follow someone who has actually done something for them." He says, thinking that was the reason the cult had been made.

That actually was a bit of a gross thought but Fillian agreed that it could have been that. At her question he nods. "Yes they do. As long as they follow the strict rules the president has put up. And it is actually working. There is even a prince of Hell living in the presidents mansion."

--------

Fayline takes his hand and puts it against her cheek, rubbing her cheek against the palm of his hand. "We'll raise this child just fine. War or not." She was quiet for a minute before asking. "Will you.... have to go back to the fronr lines as well?" She was thinking about Renald who had been forced to leave as well. She knows Rex only asked Joseph to train these kids but who knows what more he'll have to do when times get worse. She did not like the idea at all.
"I heard they all killed themselves in the end. Good." Virgil gruffly said before he put on his coat, tired from playing with his magic. He then ripped the deer's leg off, beginning to grill it for himself to eat. "I think there's some humans that don't deserve to live. I think I'm a bit more glad to Hotaka worshipers are dead rather than my dads. If I ever meet someone that talks good about that man, I think I might kill them myself." He said while waiting for his leg to grill. "I miss my dad. My biological dad. I remember him from when I saw him in person a bit. Just a bit though. I'll never forget when the entire city had him tied to a pole, and they were beating on them. I had to grow up with teachers who had done that to my father. Janitors, leaders, people that you were supposed to respect. I grew up hating them all the more because of it. And Rex. Him as well." Virgil said while looking into the fire, with it beginning to turn white from Virgil's anger. "I had to grow up living with a 'leader' that stood not with my father, but above him, beating down on him and spitting on him with the commoners. I often wished that he would..." Virgil shook his head, laughing to himself. "Hey Dequan, do you think maybe Louisa might have felt this way too?.." He asked quietly, wondering what her own motivations were.

"Weird. If I had a mansion, I'd want nobody else living in it." Luna said while flipping the rabbit over to cook. "The president must be lonely though? I hear from the radio stations that his is old, and frail, and too hideous to have ever gotten a wife, which is why he is single. And that he is a Brit. An enemy by blood."

-----------

"No. I would let everyone else die before I step back on there." Joseph said simply, in possibly one of his more selfish moments. "Fear is how you die on the battlefield. I have a lot of fears now, than when I was younger." He spoke out quietly to her, hearing the crackling of his fireplace in the background. "I am a father and a husband now and am beginning to feel the effects of age. My place does not lie in a battle of the current. I am a man of the past. I am doomed to make the same flawed decisions I did that led us to this point. I will let the children fight. This fight, this is their destiny. It isn't mine, mon amour."
Dequan thinks back about that incident though he had only read it in books and never experienced it in real. "Who knows what the people had been thinking. Perhaps they had lost so much they needed to blame their hurt on someone. We can't know. We didnt live through the things they have lived through. And about Louisa i think it's the same reasoning. No one can know what she's feeling or why she is doing this. Not untill she says it herself." He says with half a shrug, that being the best answer he could offer him.

Filliam raises one eyebrow. German propaganda really brought Rex's image down alot. "Well, he isn't lonely. His house is full and he likes to be alone at times. The reason why he hasnt gotten a wife yet is because he is always buzy but he is deffinantly not frail. Just tired out sometimes. And even if he is like 50 years old he still looks quite good actually. Not what you are thinking." He says, having spend quite some time with Rex throughout the years thanks to Souji.

-------

Fayline smile softly as she kisses his hand. "Glad to hear you staying with me. I dont know if I could have handled it if you left as well. It's already rough enough to see the world go back to the torn up place it once was..." She leans more against her husband, laying her head on his shoulder as she watches the fire crack. "Eadlyn will be fine... She has your strong heart and stubborn head." She says with a light grin.
"I don't care what they lost. My father was not a focal point to focus their anger on. You would be not thinking of them, if your dad was chained to a pole in the center of town for the world to see, and beaten like a dog. That is your girlfriends father that they did that too, not just mind." Virgil said in an angry tone, then sighing. "I'm sorry Dequan...It's...a rough point."

"Weird. Does he have the cloak over his head at all times and frog like skin? And a pitch fork! Ooh, and the split long tong!" Luna said excitedly, realizing she could figure out what she never had actually knew. "DOES HE HAVE A SNAKE THE HE HAS AROUND HIS NECK? And the crow?!?"

------------

"Of course, and her mothers intelligence." Joseph said with a grin, before giving her a kiss. "So don't you worry about me leaving. If the world falls apart, just know, the Bordeaux's no matter what will survive. The rest of the world, is trivial. Us helping is us just giving a kindness, my love."
Dequan was a bit suprised at Virgil's outburst but he did understand. It must be a very touchy subject. He puts a hand on Virgil's shoulder. "I'm sorry as well. I didn't mean it like that. I wasnt justifiying what they have done. I understand that this is not an easy thing to talk about. But at the same time i cant understand. Like you said, it wasnt my father who was up there...." he says, not knowing how he would have reacted or felt if it had been his father.

Fillian blinked twice before laughing rather hard, already inahening Rex like that. "Man, they have really put some bullshit in there." He says as he catvhes his breath and pokes her forhead. "All that is nonsense. He is just a human. A normal one. No frog skin. No hood. No snakes or crows."

-------

Fayline kisses him back in return. "I am not going to repopulate the world. Just a warning." She mumbles against his lips. Though somewhere she knew he would fight if he had to for them. He was selfish when it came to things like this but he has a kind heart. Even if he hides it to everyone.
"It's...to describe it. It's like living in a world, where you know that you are hated, but because they are in debt to you, they can't say it." Virgil said while moving his deer leg a bit "I grew up in the public schools. My mother thought that perhaps integration within society would help me and my sisters. My sisters did fine, not looking like my dad. I did not. I had teachers bark at me from time to time, asking me what it was like to be the son of a killer. I had other students distance themselves from me and all that. Nobody dared laid a finger on me though, that I can say. My grandfather may not care for me now, but he did then and I know that if someone had, their entire family would have disappeared one night in an alley way and would show up down the river the next morning, if you catch my drift."

"Forehead poke." Luna said while registering in her brain what Fillian had just done to her, before grinning. "They said that uh...what's his name? OH! Yes. Lei Feng? I hear he's a nasty dragon! That breaths out fires that burnt down his own people!" Luna said with her eyes wide open. "Cantenseel is very crazy sounding from the stories."

------------

"Eh. I was gonna leave that to Eadlyn and Takao. Maybe use that Jager girl for Cynfael. She should be virgin. Those military types are." Joseph said with a bit of a chuckle, knowing damn well he was quite serious about those plans. "And then after that we can maybe have like six or seven kids and wait for Virgil and Eva's kids to be born and have them with them and then kill Virgil and Eva and take over the world in one large vampire uprising." He said with a look of seriousness before smiling. "Just kidding." He said before giving her a kiss.
Dequan listened quietly as Virgil explained what life was like for him. That people could be that harsh against their own kind was sometimes really unbelieveable to him.Hidden behind good things and hope they were still living in a nasty world. "It must have been very rough.... But you have us now. You can depend and count on us. As warriors on the battlefield and as friends." he says with a small smile, trying to lighten up the mood like he could.

Fillian's eyes widen a bit as he rubs the back of his neck. They were telling THAT about Lei Feng? Oh geez. That girl has been brainwashed with nonsense. "Uhhhh no. Not true as well. You know, just forget everything they have ever told you about Cantenseel since it probably isn't true."

--------------

Fayline really had to look closely to see if her husband had been kidding or not. "You better be kidding. We are NOT going to use anyone for that and especially you won't be killing Virgil or Eva." She says sternly as she pinches his cheek. "Got that honey?" She asks overly sweet but with a hint of serieusness in it,
"Warriors? Hardly yet." Virgil chuckled out, before standing up and looking in the distance of Fillian's tent. "Screw it. Let's join bird boy and the Jager. Too quiet. Too much wind noise." He said as he started packing, getting the tent and sticks all rolled up, handing it to Fillian before picking up the food and putting out the fire. He started walking, heading in the direction of Fillian.

"That's sad. They also mentioned a giant octopus wrapping it's tentacles around the city and killing Tiras the redeemer. And America too. Is that wrong?" Luna asked, her eyes widened as if she was speaking about a mythical land.

"Octopus?" Virgil said while walking up on their camp with the remainder of his hunted deer in arms. "I don't suppose anybody is hungry?" He asked with a grin, never having been so happy to see Fillian's priggish mug before in his life.

----------------

"I wasn't planning on itttttttt." Joseph groaned out as she pinched his cheek, before having a goofy grin on his face. "I was just kidding, mon amour." He said before going very silent. "You didn't say no to making the Jager be Cynfael's bride though, so, of course, you must agree." He said before sipping his wine and reaching over to her face, lightly pinching her nose with a small smile. "Hon hon."
Dequan nods in agreement, really missing the noise Fillian always made to disturb the silence. He really missed the bickering between him and Mei as they walked home from school. Strange how you go missing the simpelest things, never knowing how empty your life would be without them. He helped packing and swings the backpack over his shoulder before following Virgil.

"Uhhhh well, partly I guess. The details are just very off...." Fillian answers slowly when he heard people nearing them. He was on guard but quikly relaxed as he saw the two man. "Oh thank the gods. Sane people to talk with." He says as he grins widely and stands up. "it is sooo good to see you both!" He says as he first hugs Dequan and then wraps an arm around Virgil's shoulder. "You both look like blessings from heaven at the moment." He pulls them closer and whispers. "Please don't leave me."

Dequan chuckles as he shakes his head, not seeing how bad two weeks with the jager girl could have been. "Good to see you too brother."

-------------

"Good." Fayline said with a statisfied look before her grin fell a bit and she laugh lightly in disbelief. "You really are crazy. This child isn't even born yet and you are already marrying him off." She says before trying to bite his finger as he pinched her nose. When that didn't work out she pouts a bit before saying "This child can marry who ever he wants. We are NOT going to make anyone his bride or so yet. And it is HIS decision Got it?"
"Well fuck, she can't be that bad." Virgil said in a whisper before noticing Luna staring at him, making him awkwardly look around a bit. He waited a few moments, being silent and holding his breath in before letting it go. "Is she still staring at me?" He grumbled out to them both.

"Virgil, yes. Hello." Luna said with a blank face, looking at Virgil.

"Hello." Virgil said in as kind of a tone possible before setting his deer down, taking the tent supplies from Dequan before beginning to build one super tent. "So how have you guys been eating?" Virgil asked while holding some string in his mouth to tie some tarp together, before then actually tying the tarp.

"Mr Rabbit.." Luna whined out before sniffing a bit, seeming to cry again as she thought about the rabbit.

Virgil looked side to side for a moment before sighing, then crouching next to Luna, patting her back. "Dequan, can you get that?" He said, referring to the tarp while patting her back. "There there, he's in a better place."

"With Adalica?" Luna sniffed out, then rubbing her nose.

"Right. Yes. With Adalica, of course. Only if he was a good rabbit though." Virgil said with a smile, winging it on the spot due to him having no idea about what she was talking about.

"There are no bad rabbits. Unlike humans." Luna said with an innocent smile on her face.

-------------

"We will discuss that later." Joseph said with a smile just to tease her, knowing it would irk her that he left it open ended before kissing her forehead. "I'm just joking Fayline. Little Cynfael will have all he wants in the world." He said to her while rubbing her tummy yet again, looking at it before letting out a quiet little sigh, thinking about everything yet again. "A father again huh?" He asked her, then nearly laughing out a bit. "It's..almost funny. How different I am now, you know?"
Dequan got a bit of a panicked look as the girl suddenly started to cry. He was not that good with crying girls. Luckily Virgil was on it so he build up the rest of the tent with the help of Fillian. "This is already the tenth time she starts crying for a rabbit. Really, her mind has been filled with all kinds of bullshit. Like the god they have, Adalica. The way Cantenseel looks. It got really annoying. It is like a second Mei but while Mei is empty headed this girl's head is full of nonesense that i can't talk out." Fillian complains softly to his friend as they finished up the work.

Dequan chuckles and shakes his head. "It can't be that bad." he says, agreeing with Virgil on that part. Fillian was probably just exaggerating again.

------------

Fayline narrows her eyes a tad bit as he left it open for discussion while she had her opinion closed already. No arranged things. But her look softened as he rubbed her stomach. She smiles as she puts her hand over his lovingly. "I love the way you are now..... Well, I also loved you how you was when we got to know eachother. Except for the 'trying-to-get-me-into-bed-phase' ofcourse.... You know what I mean." She says with a light chuckle as she cuddles closer to him. "In my eyes you are still the same man I fell in love with."