बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना SFTSU (for the 'special' kids)

Miki_Suzumia posted on Jul 13, 2013 at 07:18PM
SFTSU or school for the special and un-ordinary a boarding school for all but humans. Usually if you find yourself here you are either the child of rich parents that don't have time to waste on you so they send you here or orphans.

All ages are except but we are not responsible for drugs, sex etc and other problems your child may encounter. However we do have class...one that is and it will really be of meditation and learning to control powers. I warn you that there are fights on the campus and we are also not in charge of that. We DO however have a small student council that may or may not enforce their own rules and the only person who can expel a student is me, the principal. I hope you're child enjoys their stay and we don't take children past the age of 20 as they should be able to take care of themselves.
Yours truly , Mr Porridge the principal.

General Rules:
No God modding
make sure to interact with someone (dont just be alone)
no excluding anyone out (all are welcome)...unless your human.
there are a FEW cases in which a human can sneak in.
only permitted one one-liner per page (be creative)
bad words, sex and mature content is allowed (go crazy if you want)
if you are a human and you are caught you will be killed or expelled.
can't be or get pregnant
can't have more than 5 powers/abilities blah blah
have fun!!!

student council rules(can be broken)
only 3 student council members (allowed including the president)
no sneaking into opposite sex dorm (but people do this all the time)
lights out at 10 (unless there is a special event, which there are on occasions)

OKAY THAT'S IT NOW JOIN TO MAKE A CHARACTER ALL YOU NEED IS THIS:

Name:
species:
bio:
appearance:
other:

remember you can be anything except human unless your sneaking in but if you are caught just letting you know your dead. :)

principal:
 SFTSU या school for the special and un-ordinary a boarding school for all but humans. Usually if आप
last edited on Jul 15, 2013 at 08:50PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 416 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 416

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Miki_Suzumia said…
Name: Yuka Izumaki
Power/ability: telekenisis, walk thru anything.
species: e.t, looks human but has supernatural powers
personality: upbeat, cheerful, optimistic,doesn't trust people or let them in to how she really feels.
bio: She has a step-brother that she just recently found out about. Her family is rich and her father just got remarried to a lady with her son who is now Yuka's step brother. Their parents wanted to be alone and away from their freak-of-a-child so they sent both Yuka and her step-bro to this boarding school.
appearance: pic (yes she usually wears that red coat everywhere)
other: student council president.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Yuka Izumaki Age: 15 Power/ability: telekenisis, walk thru anything. species: e.t, looks hum
Name: Aya Kokoro
Power/ability: power over electricity
species: supernatural being
personality: not very friendly, doesn't like being called cute, doesn't like to try very hard, a bit of a temper
bio: she's the only child of a big company and is spoiled now that she lives in this boarding school she'll have to grow up and get a personality change. She doesn't communicate with her parents very often and they sent her to this school because they didn't want to deal with the fact that their child was 'special'
appearance: pic
other: she's Yuka's roomate
 Name: Aya Kokoro Age: 15 Power/ability: power over electricity species: सूपरनॅचुरल being gende
Name: Daiki Izumaki
Power/ability: vampire powers
species: vampire
personality: an insensitive jerk, can be a bit rude, a bit spoiled and a bit thick headed.
bio: same as Yuka
other: not much
 Name: Daiki Izumaki Age: 17 Power/ability: vampire powers species: vampire gender: male persona
Name: Yutta Wamakogi
Power/ability:power over fire
species: supernatural being
personality: player, can be nice, when he really likes a girl he only focus' on her, he's a perv, rude, hates the world.
bio: he's a very fortunate orphan as he keeps hearing. He's a trouble maker and the orphanage couldn't take him for much longer. he was a 'problem child'. They found this academy and gladly shipped him off. but don't get him wrong one day someone will accept him for who he is and he'll open up to them cause he really is a good kid
other: not much
 Name: Yutta Wamakogi Age: 15 Power/ability:power over आग species: सूपरनॅचुरल being gender: m
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना RoryRoy said…
Name: Kaori
Power/ability: Eyes strike fear into mortals.
species: Yuki-onna
personality: Kaori is very quite, and is very mysterious. She is very gifted in painting and wants to leave her typical Yuki-onna lifestyle.
bio: She has spent all her whole life doing what Yuki-onna do. Walking around the snow, tricking men with their beauty. After hundreds of years of this, she found SFTSU and decided she wanted to quit the old routine and joined the school.
appearance: Photo
other: A Yuki-onna appears on snowy nights as a tall, beautiful woman with long black hair and blue lips. Her inhumanly pale or even transparent skin makes her blend into the snowy landscape. Despite her inhuman beauty, her eyes can strike terror into mortals. She floats across the snow, leaving no footprints.
 Name: Kaori Age: Looks 16-17. Power/ability: Eyes strike fear into mortals. species: Yuki-onna ge
Miki_Suzumia commented…
thanks for joining! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Name: Kaien Tsubaki
Power/ability: Magnetic Fields/Magnetism Manipulation, Metal Manipulation, increased human capabilities
species: Dragon
bio: *Ill write one soon*
appearance: PIC
Dragon Appearance:
link

(XD I was gonna make another one of these)
 Name: Kaien Tsubaki Age: 16 Power/ability: Magnetic Fields/Magnetism Manipulation, Metal Manipulati
Name: Renegat (Rene) Tsubaki
Power/ability: Eternal Flames- Hot blue flames that easily burn through anything that has no smoke and leaves no ash (or any other traces of what it burns) it may even scorch the soul, increased human capabilities
bio: (Ill make one soon)
Dragon Appearance: link
 Name: Renegat (Rene) Tsubaki Age: 18 Power/ability: Eternal Flames- Hot blue flames that easily bur
Miki_Suzumia commented…
thanks for joining! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(we'll start soon)
Name: Haruka Tsubaki
Power/ability: Thunder Based. Sound is a side ability, increased human capabilities
bio: (Write one soon)
Dragon appearance: link
 Name: Haruka Tsubaki Age: 17 Power/ability: Thunder Based. Sound is a side ability, increased human
Riku114 commented…
oh yeah Tomboy..... She is a tomboy एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Name:Albarn Eiber
Power:Smoke.Can turn his body into smoke and solidify it to attack.
Species:Supernatural Being
Personnality: Easygoing,Lazy,Funny,Sarcastic,Hates following rules.
Bio:Was abandoned by his parents infront of an orphanage when he was a baby.He grew up in a foster family.He discovered his powers when he was 11.He was then admitted into the academy.
Other:He is a perpetual troublemaker and rulebreaker.But due to his exceedingly good grades he hasn't been expelled.He disrespets everyone.
 Name:Albarn Eiber Age:15 Power:Smoke.Can turn his body into smoke and solidify it to attack. Speci
Riku114 commented…
*Solidify एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Miki_Suzumia commented…
(thanks for joining) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mcterra commented…
mistake sorry एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Bio for the Tsubakis.......

The 3 sibilings, Kaien, Haruka, and Rene were all actually 'hatched' as dragons and took on human forms. Though when the three of them hatched the parents werent anywhere to be seen and for several years the three of them lived together. It wasnt till 4 years after Kaien hatched that they actually all had human forms and were adopted when they were found wandering the streets being 4, 5, and 6. All of them showed great intelect in school which came with being dragons. When Kaien was 15, Haruka was 16, and Rene was 17 their parents found out they were dragons and kicked them out of the house. For a year it was only the three of them again. They later came to the boarding school for the heck of it.

(Note: The three of them are highly skilled in fighting and typically fight eachother A LOT)
Miki_Suzumia commented…
this is a boarding school not a camp haha एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
eh whatever...... XD I just got corrected on a camp for calling it a school एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
I do too many of stuff like these एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
Name: Alice Rix
Power/ability: Control over water, Hypnotism with eyes and voice.
species: Siren
personality: A bit harsh and distrustful, but nice once you get to know her.
bio: She was raised shipwrecking sailors alongside her sisters, and never once questioned if it might be wrong. After a particularly rough storm, she was washed up on shore, not sure how to find her way back home, or if she were strong enough to swim back on her own. After wondering around on land, she found the academy and decided to enroll.
other: She can only survive for a certain amount of time out of water. The longer she spends in water, the more time she can survive out of it. As such, she arranged to have a tank of water set up in her dorm.
 Name: Alice Rix Age: 16 Power/ability: Control over water, Hypnotism with eyes and voice. spec
Riku114 commented…
boarding school एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: Demios Thantos
Power/ability: Classic Vamp powers, not the sparkly one.
species: Vampire
personality: Cocky, boastful, full of himself
bio: He came to the academy because he was tired of his family always hiding from humans (Really can't bother right now...)
 Name: Demios Thantos Age: 15 Power/ability: Classic Vamp powers, not the sparkly one. species:
Riku114 commented…
XD Sparkly one एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
Boarding school एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(okay i guess we can start now!)
Aya opened the door to her dorm and plopped down on her bed. Yuka came out of the bathroom they shared, in a towel and slippers.
"Ahh that was nice." Aya opened a book and began to read.
Yuka, while drinking milk looked at her, "You know you're not gonna make friends by just sitting there and we have class soon anyways so you should get ready." Yuka took off the towel. Aya rolled her eyes,
"Okay i'm going shower now."
Suddenly Yutta bursts in the room, "Hey are you guys coming to class?" he sees Yuka and she screams and starts throwing things at him. She picks up her towel and wraps it around.
"Didn't anyone teach you to knock?!" her face was steaming red.
Name: Emily Phobos
Power/ability: 'magic' in the form of potions
species: Witch
personality: Very forward and flirty
bio: Emily was raised by a family of normal humans. She had no memory of her real family, but she knew they weren't these people. She knew that in the past, witches were burned just for existing, and so she kept her abilities secret. She heard about the school from an 'inside source' and snuck away from home, wanting to be able to be herself.
 Name: Emily Phobos Age: 15 Power/ability: 'magic' in the form of potions species: Witch gend
Name: Kaito Mikaze
Power/ability: Flight, healing, creation, destruction
species: Fallen angel
personality: Nervous, nice, kind of awkward
bio: He was the child of an angel and a demon, and was smuggled into heaven. At age five, his secret was discovered and he was cast out. He lived on the streets until he was seven, at which point he discovered the academy and has been attending ever since.
 Name: Kaito Mikaze Age: 17 Power/ability: Flight, healing, creation, destruction species: Fall
Riku114 commented…
Boot Camp एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
I mean Boarding Schoo; एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Rene was up and getting ready for school while Kaien layed on his bed, awake but not getting up.

Rene: Kaien get up. Youll be late if you dont get ready now. *was brushing his teeth*

Kaien: Do I have too? Why can I just change my clothes and go?

Rene: *held his unoccupied hand up and it shrouded in the Eternal Flames and he had a scary malicous look on his face* GET UP! TAKE A SHOWER BRUSH YOUR TEETH EAT AND CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES NOW!

Kaien: FINE! *he got out of bed, first grabbing something to eat*

Haruka knocked on their dorm's door

Kaien/Rene: Come in.

Haruka: So you guys ready?

Rene: I almost am. Kaien just started.

Haruka: Kaien!

Kaien: WHAT?! IM LAZY!

Haruka: Oh whatever. Be quick so we can be in class on time.
Name: Julliette Yen
Power/ability: witchcraft, but her specialty is necromancy
species: Witch/necromancer
personality: Kind of anti-social and easily confused
bio: She never knew her family, nor did she ever have a family of any kind. She was raised by the dead and only associated with the dead, which made her very awkward with living beings. She began attending regular school when she was six, and scared the living daylights out of everyone by summoning a skeleton to play with on her first day. She never went back. She finally began attending SFTSU when she was 10.
 Name: Julliette Yen Age: 12 Power/ability: witchcraft, but her specialty is necromancy species
Riku114 commented…
XD summoning a skeleton to play with her एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yuka pushed Yutta out the room.
"What i don't mind staying inside!" he yelled. Yuka rolled her eyes and closed the door. After a few minutes she opened back the door dressed.
"Aya your taking too long so we're gonna leave!" Yuka called.
"OK!" aya shouted back and the two left.
"Aya's my new roomate...she's already been here a month and hasn't made one friend...i'm worried," Yuka explained as they walked to the class.
Yutta: you sound like her mom. I'm sure she'll make friends when she's ready.
Yuka: yeah, i guess.
-they reached the class room-
Finally after Kaien was done the group of 3 siblings headed off to class

Rene: Hey after class want to have a little practice fight?

Haruka: Fine with me

Kaien: No weapons, no dragon form. Human form and powers only. Well and close combat stuff too.

The three nodded and arrived in class.
Brb im gonna eat
Miki_Suzumia commented…
ok एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alice floated lazily in her tank, staring up at the shifting patterns of light on the surface of the water. She reached up, putting her hand right at the surface. After a moment, she pulled herself out of the tank, almost instantly drying. She changed her clothes and went off to class.

Demios grumbled, pulling himself out of his comfortable coffin. "Man...it's way too early to be going to school...look how sunny it is..." He pulled on a hoodie and headed towards class, careful to avoid the light coming in from the windows.

Emily sat in her room. all the lights were off and the curtains were drawn shut. The only illumination came from the blue flame of a single candle. She was muttering under her breath, colourful liquid in a bottle in front of her. A knock suddenly came from the door, making her head snap up.
"Emily? Hurry up...you're going to be late for class..."
It was Kaito. Cursing, Emily grabbed her bag and began stuffing potions into it. "Coming!"
Kaito shifted impatiently outside her door. "Would you hurry up? I'm not supposed to be here..."
Emily rolled her eyes. "You're not technically in my dorm, so it's fine. And I said," she pulled the door open and stepped into the hallway, "I'm coming."

Julliette sat in class, hands folded on her desk, looking straight foreword. She had been the first to get there, and now sat in a corner in the back, not saying a word.
The teacher Miss Gonzales told the kids to quiet down.
Miss Gonzales: alright shut up ya little trouble makers. First of all welcome to the new school year now for you new bees i'm Miss Gonzales and ---

*Aya rushed into the class room*
Aya: sorry i'm late
The teacher rolled her eyes and pointed at an empty desk to sit at. She hurried up and sat down.
Miss Gonzales: If your new please stand up and introduce yourself. We don't have all day *she sat back and put her feet up on her desk*
Alice slipped into the room through the back door and found a seat the same time that Demios walked right in through the front door, shuffling straight past the teacher and dropping into a seat. A moment later, Kaito arrived with Emily. "Sorry we're late." He apologized. They found two empty seats. Emily sat next to Aya.
Kaien, Haruka, and Rene all stood up.

Kaien: If I may. I am Kaien Tsubaki. I am 16 and a Dragon. *sat down*

Haruka: I am Haruka Tsubaki. I am 17 and I too am a Dragon. *sat down*

Rene: I am Renegat Tsubaki, but you can call me Rene. I am 18 and like like my siblings I am a Dragon. *sat down*
Miss Gonzales: So we have a couple of dragon siblings...interesting. *looks at Demios* And you sir introduce yourself. *she narrows her eyes* she ignored the other two who were late. Anyone else is new?

Aya looked over at Emily for a moment then looked away.
(like like woah?)

The Tsubakis looked around at everyone. For all of them its been 1 year since they really had to talk to people in a school and it seemed just odd being in one again.
Miki_Suzumia commented…
woops nevermind एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sighing, Demios pulled himself to his feet. "Demios Thantos. I'm a vampire. 15 years old. First year here. Um...that's about it." He sat back down.
Al jumped through the window into class.Noticing that everyone was looking at him, he said with a raised eyebrow "What?You use the door, I use the window.Everyone's happy." He moved to his seat not noticing that the teacher was looking at him too.He sat and began rocking his chair back and forth.
(how do you guys do to handle so many characters at once? I have difficulties even in distinguishing your characters.)
Miki_Suzumia commented…
i have that problem two just keep the first page open in a new tab आप can look to it as reference :) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Miss Gonzales: Tsk. excuse me kid that just jumped thru the window? Introduce yourself. *she sounded pissed*

Yuka was sitting infront of Yutta but behind Aya. She tapped a finger on the desk getting ready to make her yearly opening speech.
Daiki was at the very back sleeping.
brb need to take out the groceries
(Terra........ You havent seen my pkm rp im in. The most characters I had to juggle was I think 13-ish...... I dunno...... I learned to do it...... 2nd rp I had ever done i had to fill up half of the 13 Court Guard Squads Lt and Captains in a Bleach RP, So i was rather used to it)

Kaien looked at him and under his desk, he forced the chair that Al was rocking on to tip and fall to the floor with the help of magnetism. He chuckled quietly but got whacked on the arm by Rene.
Riku114 commented…
brb..... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Al looked at the teacher.He noticed that she was pissed. He smiled and said "Oh sorry 'bout that.The name's Albarn.Albarn Eiber.And you are?" He said that as his chair fell to the floor.He raised an eyebrow. "What the...?" He stood up as the class burst out laughing. "Oh great" He said as he picked up his chair and sat again.
Miss Gonzales raised an eyebrow: I am the one who is about to give you a detention. Oh and i'm Miss Gonzales we used doors at this school. *she sighed* Anyone else is new here?
 Miss Gonzales raised an eyebrow: I am the one who is about to give आप a detention. Oh and i'm Miss G
Alice stood. "I'm Alice Rix. 16 years old and a siren." She sat back down.
Emily jumped to her feet. "And I'm Emily Phobos. I'm 15 years old and a witch." She sat back down.
Miss Gonzales: witch and siren got it. Well if there is no one else I welcome you to our boarding school and now we have a word from our student coucil prez Miss Yuka Izumaki.

Yuka: *walked to the front of the class* Hi everyone! I'm Yuka and i'm the student council prez and i'm just here to welcome you and if you have any problems just let me know. I hope we have a great year and i'll also be your announcer if anything comes up. Speaking of which the welcoming ball is coming up. Next week Saturday night at 8pm dress nicely and prepare for a magical night! Does anyone have any questions?
The Tsubakis sat there looking at Yuka and Miss Gonzales.

Haruka: *yawned and whispered to Rene* Was school this slow last year?

Rene: Yes it was.....
Yuka: Okay well have a good day then... *she walked back to her seat*
Miss Gonzales: Alright we're gonna play a game. Everyone pick a partner but you're not allowed to know them. GO!

Yutta: *slouched back* Oh great. *He looks around and sees Haruka then goes over to her.* Sup.
Haruka: Sup. Im Haruka. Who are you?

Rene looked around and went to Al.

Rene: Want to partner up?

Kaien: *went to Emily* Im Kaien. Want to be partners?
Yutta: Yutta uhh how old are you? *he scratched his head*
Kaito looked around then poked Aya. "Hey...wanna be my partner?"

Demios dragged his chair over to Yuka. "We're gonna be partners, okay?"

Alice sat beside Daiki, who was sleeping. She rolled her eyes and poked him. "Hey."

Emily looked at Kaien. "Ah...sure!" She grinned.
Kaien: Alrighty!

Haruka: 17. You?
Al looked at Rene and raised an eyebrow. "Yeah why not.I'm Albarn Eiber.You can call me Al.What's your name?"
Aya: uhh suree
Yuka: umm okay then. Im Yuka and you?
Daiki: *didn't really feel the poke and shook it off*

Miss Gonzales: Alright now you have 1 hour to do this scavenger hunt around the school and the first team to get back wins something! Woohoo. The first clue is on the board [a lady never goes out without S H_ _ _ _ ING.]
Miki_Suzumia commented…
hint: showering एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
XD I FIGURED IT OUT BEFORE आप SAYING IT. Well आप कहा it but...... I didnt see it cause i didnt refresh it एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mcterra commented…
Well,I was totally clueless एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Yutta: Cool 15. Ready to do this?

(when you reach the next clue i'll just tell you what the clue is)
Rene: Ok, Renegat. You can all me Rene. So what could the clue be......

Haruka: yup Becasue the word starts with SH is probably starts with a vowel..... Oh I think I got it. *whispers to Yutta: I think it is showering*

Kaien: How the hell would I know what a lady would never do? Im a man!
"Demios." he introduced. He looked up at the teacher's voice. "Ah! First clue!"

Alice rolled her eyes and shook him. "Oi! Wake up, idiot!"

Emily jumped to her feet. "Got it! Come on!" She sprinted out of the room.

Julliette stood calmly, walking out of the classroom, hand in hand with her skeleton partner.
Yutta: Yeah lets go! *they left to the bathrooms*
Yuka: oh its obviously showering lets go *she said to Demios*
Daiki: *yawned* wtf is your problem. I was TRYING to take a nap...
Aya: I think the first clue is showering. *she whispered to Kaito*
Al looked at the board intently then said "I'm not a lady so I don't think I... wait a sec 9 letters starting with 'sh' and ending with 'ing'. I've got it." He turned to Rene, a wide grin on the face "Man let's move, I've found it."