बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना SFTSU (for the 'special' kids)

Miki_Suzumia posted on Jul 13, 2013 at 07:18PM
SFTSU or school for the special and un-ordinary a boarding school for all but humans. Usually if you find yourself here you are either the child of rich parents that don't have time to waste on you so they send you here or orphans.

All ages are except but we are not responsible for drugs, sex etc and other problems your child may encounter. However we do have class...one that is and it will really be of meditation and learning to control powers. I warn you that there are fights on the campus and we are also not in charge of that. We DO however have a small student council that may or may not enforce their own rules and the only person who can expel a student is me, the principal. I hope you're child enjoys their stay and we don't take children past the age of 20 as they should be able to take care of themselves.
Yours truly , Mr Porridge the principal.

General Rules:
No God modding
make sure to interact with someone (dont just be alone)
no excluding anyone out (all are welcome)...unless your human.
there are a FEW cases in which a human can sneak in.
only permitted one one-liner per page (be creative)
bad words, sex and mature content is allowed (go crazy if you want)
if you are a human and you are caught you will be killed or expelled.
can't be or get pregnant
can't have more than 5 powers/abilities blah blah
have fun!!!

student council rules(can be broken)
only 3 student council members (allowed including the president)
no sneaking into opposite sex dorm (but people do this all the time)
lights out at 10 (unless there is a special event, which there are on occasions)

OKAY THAT'S IT NOW JOIN TO MAKE A CHARACTER ALL YOU NEED IS THIS:

Name:
species:
bio:
appearance:
other:

remember you can be anything except human unless your sneaking in but if you are caught just letting you know your dead. :)

principal:
 SFTSU या school for the special and un-ordinary a boarding school for all but humans. Usually if आप
last edited on Jul 15, 2013 at 08:50PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 416 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 416

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Riku114 said…
Both Rene and Haruka came dashing into the classroom failing to stop and the speed they were going they both rammed into a wall.

Rene: Oww......

Haruka: That hurt.....

They both thought for a bit

Rene/Haruka: MISS GONZALES! YOU ARE SPANISH! YOU HAVE THE PRIZE?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Miki_Suzumia said…
(I have to go but the prize is........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..f­rie­nds­hip­! yes i know lame and a let down but THATS THE POINT :D )
Riku114 commented…
XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Riku114 commented…
saw that coming from a mile away एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Miki_Suzumia commented…
sure एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
Name: Jonah
Power/ability: canine jaw radius and strength, heightened senses, claws, stealth
species: lycan
personality:
bio: Jonah grew up on the streets never knowing his family though he has a few shards from when he was a puppy of whom he thinks is his mother. Most of those memories being Surpressed. He was kidnapped one day at a young age and forced to fight in a street fighting ring in recent years he got loose and eventually he was introduced to the school. (I'm being lazy :p)
appearance: blue grey fur with dark tribal pattern swirls on his shoulder and thigh, white belly, blue eyes
Other:
 Name: Jonah Age: 13 Power/ability: canine jaw radius and strength, heightened senses, claws, stealt
Miss Gonzales: *sweatdrop* Arent you two related?

Rene: Yes, but we from two different teams!

Haruka: SO WHATS THE PRIZE!

Miss Gonzales: You already got it.

Both of them had a curious face.

Miss Gonzales: It was friendship with another person.

Haruka: .......

Rene: .......

Rene/Haruka: THATS STUPID!

(Im just gonna say its the end of class.)

Miss Gonzales: Well thats the end of class. you can go back to your dorms or what ever you wish to do......

Kaien: *walked in* So Rene. Haruka, are we gonna follow through with plans?

They walked out.

Rene: Oh yeah Al wants to know if he can see us in our 'true' form

Kaien: Why?

Rene: He seems oddly fanticised by dragons

Haruka: Fine.

Kaien: I guess.

Rene: Kay Ill go find him. *walks off* meet in the usual.

Kaien/Haruka: Got it.....
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
(Alright, quick post before sleep.)
Julliette stood in the same spot she had been standing when the flame maze had appeared. In the end, she hadn't been able to do anything. The skeleton had returned to its death bed. She stared straight forward. After a while, her friend, the ghost of a young girl, roze from the ground and took her hand, leading her back to her dorm.

Demios groaned. "Whatever. It's too early for this anyway. I'm gonna go get some shut eye." He tugged his hood lower and slunk off to his dorm.

Emily trudged irritably back to her dorm, shouldering her potions bag. "Troublesome..."

Kaito sighed. "I guess we lost."

Alice cursed then turned to glare at Daiki. "This is your fault. We got a late start because you needed your beauty sleep."
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Can someone tell me what's going on?))
Riku114 commented…
gtg एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
Al stood at the door of the building as he saw the others filing out with dissapointed faces.He smiled "Rene surely made it in time.We surely won.I wonder what the price looks like." He stood and tried imagining what it could be.
(@axemnas: First day of classes. First year students introduced themselves then we partnered up for a scavenger hunt. Haruka's team and Rene's team tied, but the prize was friendship. Now class is over and you can do whatever.)
Rene: *walked up from behind him* The prize was fricken friendship. Anyways, my siblings said they would show you dragon form. Come on!
"WTF?The price was...friendship.What kind of lame stuff is that?" His eyes gistened as Rene told him about the dragon forms. "Let's forget about that damned price.I wanna see real dragons.It's gonna be so cool!!" He said anwiously as he followed Rene.
Rene: *walks over the the usual spot*

Haruka: So hes the boy.

Kaien: Hey its window boy!

Rene: *rolls his eyes* So just for now to settle the fanatics need to see dragons lets show him. Since it was my offer ill go first. *the Eteranal Flames surround him and then vanish showing him in dragon form* This i the form i was hatched in.

Haruka: Ill go next. *thunder flew around her surrounding her and then vanished showing her in dragon form* Me.

Kaien: Fine I guess its my turn! *pieces of metals and metal dust surrounded him and vanished showing him in dragon form* Ta da!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ConnerandTravis said…
Name: Daniel Walker
Power/ability: power of air, fly
species: supernatural being
personality: He's charismatic, sweet, shy
bio: His family tried to raise him as a normal kid, but his powers were found out by a family friend and he was immediately shipped off to the boarding school
appearance: skinny, short(5'2"), nice smile, clear blue eyes. Short blond hair that swishe to the right side.
Other: only uses his powers for emergencies.
Al's eyes widened as he looked at the three dragons infront of him. "COOL!!! It's exactly like on T.V. and in my games.Whoa." He raised an eyebrow and said "Hey,have you guys ever heard 'bout Siegfried? If I slayed you guys and bathed in your blood, do you think I'm gonna become immortal and invincible?"
The three of them sweatdropped.

Rene: Not sure of that......

Haruka: Neither here.....

Kaien: Dont even try.
Al laughed and said "Just kidding.And I'm not sure it would be easy to slay the three of you all at once.Even though I'd really like to try,I won't.I think I'll keep fighting dragons in my games.So, how does it feel to be a dragon?"
Haruka: We dont really have anything to compare it to
"Seems cool.When you breathe out fire, does it feel...hot?"
Haruka: I actually breathe thunder, electricty, and lightning. *opened her mouth and a bolt of thunder struck next to Al's side*

Kaien: Rene is really the only one of us that breathes fire. I do metal ores, magnetic dust, burning hot melted ores but not fire.

Rene: My mouth is fire proof. And my natural body tempeture is much above most so as hot as my flames may burn its just slightly hotter. I probably feel the same heat you do when you are breathing.
Skips to the side as the bolt strikes next to him. "Hey careful.And tell me.are dragons really reptiles?So does it mean you guys lay EGGS?"
Haruka: I do they dont. We all hatched from them though.
((Okay thanks)) Jonah walked through the outside grounds of the school, looking around at everything. Thinking as he did, his hands in his pockets he wasn't sure of what to think of the place as he walked.
"I think I've heard enough.It's cool to be a dragon.Let's go back then.It was nice speaking with you guys.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 666demon said…
Name: Damen Frank
Power/ability: I have these really long claws that can rip people open like butter when I get afraid.
species: a zombie (from left for dead one and two; Witch)
personality: I like being alone, I'm afraid of loud noises like music and guns or anything loud really, I cry a lot thanks to my abusive foster dad making my life a living hell, I don't talk that much...I rather have love and peace instead of money and chaos. I'm still a virgin, saving it for my best friend who is a girl.

bio: My mom and dad were killed trying to protect me when I was still a little basterd. And then this one lady with a gun and a chainsaw, she then gave me to these people I thought were really nice until they beat me. They still do.

appearance: Black shaggy hair in a really short ponytail, pale yellow eyes that glow bright gold in the dark, will always force a smile, but when he doesn't force it and smiles he means it. a gig oversized shirt that has a bunch of holes in it plus blood stains, short knee length ripped jeans. Barefoot.
other: I get beat up by the jocks, mom, dad...a teacher one time tried to have her way with me but I ran.

Name: Nadia Jack
Power/ability: I can jump really high and when I pounce on you I tend to rip out your intestines.
species: Zombie (Hunter from l4d 1 and 2)
personality: I'm a Jock, but I don't beat up on the weaker- I defend them. I like being with friends, I love music. I hate it that people like seeing other people get bullied and abused, they get satisfaction and get off from seeing it, makes me sick. I try to get him out of his house since the principle agreed to have him go back home. I'm a rule breaker, deal with it! I still have my virginity because I'm saving it for my best friend, who's a guy.

bio: I mean, do I even have to say it, I'm an orphan. I remember everything but I like to keep the past behind me. Not in front. NOW MOVE YOUR ASSES BEFORE I BEOME HUNGRY AGIAN!
appearance: natural bleach blond hair soaked in blood, has no eyes but can see fine-kind of like black out contacts- sharp as hell teeth, a black hoodie that has blood stains and red spray paint saying "I don't date bullies" on the back. a normal grey t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, invert color converse boots.
other: I have an after school program for kids who get bullied, it's called "Never Die" The reason it's called that is because I witnessed and saved my best friend from suicide, he tried drinking bleach.
Running past Jonah I try to get over to my friend with out hurting anyone else as I push past them, the rest of the football team. He's curled up in a ball, trying to protect himself but can't. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!" I scream at them. They glance over to me, I snarl. "Unless you want to have your dreams of going pro, I suggest you get the fuck away from Damen before I drag you all to hell!" they back off and go back inside.
((IM ALIVE))

Aya: *curled up on her bed* So..what was the prize?

Yutta was lying on the floor reading a manga.

Yutta: some friendship bullshit....

Yuka: HAHAHAHA and you wasted all that effort for that? What a waste of time....should have known Miss. Gonzales is cheap. Last year the prize was a stick off gum.

Yutta: Yeah, and it was one so you had to rip it in half so your partner could have some too. *he grunts*

Aya: You aren't suppose to be in the girls dorm...

Yutta: Ya well I have the prez' permission so...

Yuka: why don't you go make some friends?

Yutta: *was kinda pissed* Tsk. Fine I will! *he got up and left the dorm* *he saw Emily in the hallway standing in front of a vending machine kicking it.

Yutta: Umm that's not how it works.
"Stupid wanna-be robot ate my money!" Emily kicked the machine again before crossing her arms with a huff.

Demios settled in the comfortable velvet of his coffin. "Ah yes...sleep." He closed his eyes.

Alice hummed to herself as she lowered herself back into her tank. She sighed with relief. Yes, water was good.

Kaito lounged on the roof of the school, stretching his wings.

Julliette, meanwhile, sat in a cemetery, having lunch with ghosts.
Rene: Back where.

The three of them went back into their humans form.

Kaien: Anyways we have plans to do. Right Rene?!

Rene: Yeah I know Im just curious
Yutta: *he laughs shortly* you just gotta *elbows the machine in the center and the can rolls out* and tada *he picks it up and hands it to her* she's just old.

Daiki put all his force into kicking the ball shooting it straight in goal. He whipped some sweat off his face.

Yuka: you need to go out and make some friends

Aya: *blushed then surprisingly walked to the door* I-I made a friend... *she left the room and headed to the roof of the school where she goes to think sometimes*

Yuka raised an eyebrow and continued to paint her toes.
Emily laughed and took the can. "Thanks. I'm Emily. You are?"

Kaito looked over at Aya as she came up to the roof. "Hey."
Aya: *she blushed* h-hey..what are you doing here?

Yutta: Yutta *he grinned and gave a thumbs up* so uhh I think we're in the same class right? and your new..,how'd you get here?

"I thought we could go back to school.But it seems you guys have plans already.." Al answered.
Kaito pointed to his wings with a small smile. "Stretching."

Emily shrugged. "I kind of ran away from home..."
Yutta: mmm? if you don't mind me asking...why?

Aya: *her face turned red* So...pretty...*she didn't realize she said that out loud* can I...............touch them? *she shuffled from foot to foot*
Emily bit her lip awkwardly. "It's kind of hard to explain...They didn't know I was a witch, and I knew they wouldn't react well if I told them...I didn't like it there anyways. They weren't my actual family and I wasn't appreciated. So the second I heard about this place, I was out of there.

Kaito blinked, surprised. "Oh. Sure, go ahead."
Rene: Yeah we were gonna do a small ability duel. You can stay if you like
Sion: "eyes glistening again." A DRAGON DUEL!!!THIS IS AWESOME. The only thing better than fighting a dragon, is watching dragons fight. Cool.I definitely wanna watch this.
Aya: *her eyes glistened and she tried really hard to hold back her excitement as she reached out and touched the feathers* so cute... *she covered her mouth because she let her thoughts slip out*

Yutta: oh. What's it like... * he scratched his head a took a sip off his soda* to live in a house with a family? *he blushed a bit embarrassed*
Damen:
"I..I gotta get home." I tried to stand up but my legs gave out. I'm already late, I was supposed to head home right after school. "You're not going back." Nadia growls and has me get comfortable. "They'll do more if I'm not home. I'm already late." I sigh as I rest my head in her lap. Nadia leaned against a tree. We both fall asleep.
Kaito laughed, blushing slightly. "Man, that's embarrassing. Guys aren't supposed to be 'cute'."

Emily stared at him. "Huh. I don't really know how to explain it.... It just felt normal, I guess... although I suppose that's because I don't really know what to compare it to."
Jonah blinked then started in the direction of Nadia wondering what had happened that they were bolting past him so fast.
He finally caught up with them Nadia and Damen by the tree. He thought awkwardly standing there considering what he was going to do. Thinking of if he should go elsewhere ask if they were alright or what.
Aya: *she shook her head vigorously blushing* IM SORRY!! *she bows repeatedly over and over apologizing*

Yutta: ohh right *he continues to drink his soda then punches in a number and out comes another soda can and some chips* Well it's nice meeting you and I'll see you around! *waves goodbye and walks off*

Yutta goes back into Yuka's dorm.
Yutta: Aya's not here?
Yuka shook her head.
Yutta: *he looked sad and climbed onto the top bunk and sat beside Yuka*
Yuka jumped a bit surprised.
Yuka: W-what are you doing on my bed?!
Yutta: Yuka...what's it like having a family? *he looked down*
Kaien: Fine we will do dragon form.

The tree nodded at eachother and took a large jump. Making a triangle if you were to connect them all. they all quickly went into dragon form.
Kaito shook his head. "Hey, hey, no need for that! It's fine!" He smiled. "Just relax."

Emily stared after Yutta for a moment before shrugging it off. She popped the lid of her soda, drank a sip, then headed back to her dorm.
Nadia opened her eyes upon hearing Damen scream. "No! Damen no!" She stands up, holds the boy back from killing anyone. "I'm sorry about him. He's afraid of anybody new." She said as Damen his behind her, limping away. "I'm Nadia, this is Dam- The fuck do they want?" She narrowed her somewhat eyes. Her Hood fell off but she didn't care. "Hey, you missed practice three times." the rest of the football team came right behind their coach. "Nadia, this isn't like you. I'm sorry but-" he was cut off by one of the boys grabbing Damen and the others wailing on him. Nadia pounced on one of them and tore his organs out. She couldn't help the rage she was in. She noticed Damen running home. "DAMEN WAIT! Come on big guy." She said to Jonah before jumping onto a streetlight and in the direction Damen went.
His eyes still glistening, Al sat and watched eagerly as the fight began. "Hey I must record this." He took out his phone and began recording the fight. 'This is epic."
Aya: *she smiled slightly* okay...so if you're an angel..shouldn't you be in heaven? *she sat down beside him and looked up at the sky*

Yuka: *she frowned* having a family is a waste of time...you're better without one. We'd both be better without a family.
Yutta: *he had a serious face* yeah. *he opened the can and drank some then handed it to Yuka* want some?

Yuka: thanks *she drank some*
Kaito was quiet for a moment. "Well...I'm not fully angel. I'm part demon, so they kind of kicked me out."

As much as Alice loved water, there was only so long she could stay in the constricting tank before she got bored. She pulled herself out of the tank, drying almost instantly. She left her dorm, looking for something to do.
Aya: D-d-demon? *she looked surprised and interested* that's so cool...ahh but im sorry that happened... *she looked away*

Daiki stopped at an out door vending machine and got lemonade in a can.

Yutta pushed down Yuka and was on top off her now on the top bunk.

Yuka: w-w-what are you doing?!
Yutta: *he was blushing* I- *he leant down a kissed her* don't leave me okay?
Yuka: *her face couldn't get any red-er* j-j-j-j-just get off of me...
Yutta got off.
Kaito shrugged. "It's fine. It was a long time ago. To be honest, I don't even remember the place that well."

Outside, Alice spotted Daiki over by the football field. "Yo." she said, walking over to him.
Daiki: hey. *he drank some more then put in another coin and punched in a number. Another can came out and he tossed it to her*

Aya: oh okay...what is it like? *she starred at a cloud rolling by. A glassy look in her eye*
Alice caught the can with an awkward half-smile. "Thanks." She popped the lid and drank some. "So, what you doing?"

Kaito scratched the back of his head. "Well...let's see...it was really pretty. Everything was all white and gold. The people were friendly, the food was great. There were tons of things to do..." He trailed off.