बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Sex, Drugs, And स्ट्रॉबेरी, स्ट्राबेरी shortcake.

Noone_N posted on Apr 14, 2013 at 09:36PM
Congratulations! You just won the lottery!

Just kidding. You should know that shit is rigged. You should have known not to enter that contest. You woke up in some ally, maybe in your own bed absolutely fine. Till you noticed that you had a metal band screwed into your neck. You dumbass. But hey! Guess what, you still can lead an awesome life. No biggie, you'll be fine. As long as you and the rest of these special people do as your told. Each day you will be sent a package. It will give you your mission and if you don't do it within the time you get the next package congrats!!!!

We will explore your head. Sounds easy enough right? ....Yah suppose so. So each of you have today's mission: Find a weapon. Not hard, but you will need it later on.
Each mission you will of course get a little treat, 500$ a day and whatever cake you wish.

WHOEVER WINS THE HEART OF DEYDEATH OR IS ABLE TO SNATCH THE NECKLACE HOLDING THE KEY TO ALL OF YOUR BANDS WINS! AND YOU CAN IF YOU WANT RESCUE EVERYONE. BUT THERE'S ALWAYS CONSEQUENCES.
Have fun!!!

Rules:
Ya as I said I will assign missions and yah I promise to stick to it
If you kill someone you can, no godmodding and no bitching
Have fun people
I guess sex is okay....
swearing is awesome and dudes. Make it creative yo.

Ps: please dont make fun of my yo's ....I know I say it a lot lately. Profiles aren't needed but please put them up?
 Congratulations! आप just won the lottery! Just kidding. आप should know that shit is rigged. आप
last edited on Apr 15, 2013 at 03:16PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 199 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 199

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Noone_N said…
This isn't getting attention so I will delete this. Too bad.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
Name: Roxanne St.James
Appearance:pic
Bio: teacher at New Orleans college. She teached ancient civilizations and has her masters in that along with her major in ancient languages. She lived alone in a small apartment on Bourbon street and spends her free time in the french quarter with her friend Tabitha Devereaux.
 Name: Roxanne St.James Age:31 Appearance:pic Bio: teacher at New Orleans college. She teached anci
Name: Deydeath N/A
BIO: N/A He is the created of this sick game of murder and darkness. He'll be watching you all to be sure you behave, you might even see him walking by sometimes. But he'll be surrounded by bodyguards or either snipers. So be careful.
 Name: Deydeath N/A Age: N/A BIO: N/A He is the created of this sick game of murder and darkness. He
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Axel1313 said…
Name: Aric Highborn
Bio: The only son of the the Highborn industries leader. This snobby, self centered, arrogant brat has been living the privileged life ever since he was born. Not satisfied enough with what he had, he entered the lottery expecting to win. Now look where his arrogance has gotten him. In a heap of trouble, with a overdue dose of humility.
 Name: Aric Highborn Age: 28 Bio: The only son of the the Highborn industries leader. This snobby,
Noone_N commented…
yay!!!! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
One more profile and I can start this bad boy up! Or maybe more! We meed lots a people yo!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ayaka said…
name: Harriet Walker
bio: She's no angel and will do anything to get dirt on you and use it against you. She's the eldest daughter of the richest family of England, the Walkers. They are known as successful business men who are considered sharks in business but this career didn't inspire her to become one. Instead, she chose the career of medicine, which will later on stain the family name. Proud and heartless, her father disowned her from the family, leaving her self-sustaining and poor. The shock caused her to become more cunning and evil in a way and in addition to that, form an alter ego which she calls Diane.

name: Diane
bio: Harriet's alter ego. She doesn't come out much so no one knows
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 name: Harriet Walker age: 24 bio: She's no एंजल and will do anything to get dirt on आप and use it
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
Name: Julliette Thantos
Bio: ...I'll fill this in later...
 Name: Julliette Thantos Age: 23 Bio: ...I'll fill this in later...
((yay we can begin whoop whoop!!!#))
Deydeath sat in the VIP booth ot the bar and didn't even touch his vodka. He had stared at it as if it were mocking him, no he was thinking. He got a phone call that shocked him out of his stupor.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LetsDuel2012 said…
Name-Spencer
Age-22
Bio-i gotta think of one
(btw she doesnt have the weapons with her)
 Name-Spencer Age-22 Bio-i gotta think of one (btw she doesnt have the weapons with her)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
Name:Jonas Wraith
Bio:Jonas was born to a prostitute on skid row that died not long in his life after he was born. He's spent his entire life on the streets and naturally was always looking for a way to get ahead. When he was 13 he stole a little Beagle puppy from a pet store and its been with him ever since.
 Name:Jonas Wraith Age:16 Bio:Jonas was born to a prostitute on skid row that died not long in his एल
Noone_N commented…
sup yo! एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Aric shot up, he was in a bed, but it wasn't his own. "Did I?!" He took a quick, worried look around and took a sigh of relief as he didn't see anyone else or any notes left anywhere. "Oh, thank goodness." He flopped back onto the bed. "Must have passed out in the bar again..."
Dey. nodded with tje bar owners and walked upstairs. He loved breaking the news, it was funny. He opened the door and smiled at Aric in the doorframe." Yo." he said said with a bright smirk.
Aric's head snapped in his direction. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking?" He pulled the covers closer to his chest like they would provide any kind of protection from this newcomer. He leered at him for a while before asking. "What do you want anyway?"
He ignored him and walled forwards anyway. He was within inches of him before whispering. "Touch you neck...." he said licking his lips.
"Touch my?..." upon feeling his neck there was something there. He shot out of the bed and ran into the bathroom. In the mirror he could clearly see a metal band around it. When he tried pulling at it he was stuck with pain. "What did you do to me!?!" He yelled.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Directingchicky said…
"Mmm...why so bright..." Roxanne murmured and sat up, blinking away at the lights.of...where was she? "Where am I? I don't..." she groaned and pushed hair frok her face. She couldn't remember a thing. She bought a.lottery ticket, bg whoop tons of.people did it!, and then mysterious note appears saying find a weapon. She already had one in technicalities, a small pocket knife in her briefcase. But what the hell happened after? "Work...I need to get to work.."
"I'll give a rundown of what you are to do. Do the missions I tell you to do, each day alive you will recieve 500$ and any cake you please because I'm that nice. " he crossed his legs just waiting to tell him the best part. "And all you need to do is survive!"
"This is just some sort of prank isn't it.." Aric began to search through the room for any hidden cameras. "It has to be, I refuse to believe that someone would be so sick as to play games like this. What did I even do for this to happen?"
"Cuz. You answered the calling card." He said with insane glee. He showed him the lottery ticket. "Oh and I didn't even tell you the best part!!! If you don't finish a mission by the time I send out the newest that cute little collar makes your head go pop! " He laughed with sadistic glee.
Aric grabbed the sides of his head when he said pop. "But....that's just a lottery ticket...nothing more. Why would you do something like this anyway?" He backed up towards the corner of the room frightened by him now.
"I was growing bored. Duh. And as for the ticket you should have noticed the signature. " he smiled and closed in the space. "And it's not a very hard game, all you need to do is get my key to the bands. The rest of it is to be sure that you don't do nothing."
He backed up farther. "And if I don't this metal band turns my head into an explosive right?" All of this was just starting to sink in and make him a tad dizzy.
"Kind of...or I get bored of you or someone else and pop. " he leaned back. "First mission. Find a weapon."
"A weapon? Is it a specific one or just anything that you would count as being a weapon?" He was not thrilled by this at all, but there didn't seem to be any other option.
"Doesn't matter. As long is it can classify as a weapon." he stood up and pulled on his hoodie. "Got it?"
"Got it." Aric was able to compose himself and straighten up. "If it's a game you want. It's a game you'll get. And I assure you. I never loose." He gave the most arrogant look possible.
Deydeath smirked. "Well Aric, you can call me Deyd. And it's best not to asl how I know your name." he walled out with a smile.
"Hmph...How wouldn't anybody know my name. I'm the son of the Highborn Industries..." He gathered some of his things that were scattered about the room and went to leave. Adjusting his collar in order to try and cover up the metal band around his neck. "First mission...find a weapon. Simple enough."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ayaka said…
Harriet woke up with an eerie pain on her neck. "What the??" she growls as she heard noises outside of her room. "Weird" she thinks as she got out this small piece of paper. Weird things have been happening to her ever since she called that lottery thing-o. She's been hearing voices, things moving without explanation and some other stuff she can't think of.
Dey. went bafl to the bar and nodded to the hidden body guards he was ready to leave. Much to his amazing dislike someone granned his ass. To bad for them he was stronger than he looked, he turned around and broke the guys wrist with a simple swish and flick.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Raven
Appearance : light green eyes/dark green, whatever flows your boat. tanned, a bit native-American. Always emotionless,but trusted.
Bio: there is not much known about his family or pass, he currently work as a servant.
 Name: Raven Age: 20 Appearance : light green eyes/dark green, whatever flows your boat. tanned, a b
((can Raven work for Deydeath? I always wanted a butler....))
(sure.)
(yayyyyy!!!!!!!))
Dey yawned and turned to Raven as he left the building. "What she we do for the day?"
He bowed,"whatever you like, sir." (warning: raven isn't the kind of person to mess around, his very serious. XD)
((yay! my own personal sebby!))
"Hmm.... I would like to go the park. I almost miss those swing sets." He chuckled.
Raven lifted an eyebrow, then went back to normal,"I'll call a cab(if they have one )." he took out his phone and pushed speed dial(hahahaha)
((Sure.))
He smiled and waited patiently. "That will be acceptable. " he leaned on Raven suddenly tired.
"Edgar...yes, five minutes." his voice was tight and strict.Muttering came from the other side of the cell. "Yep..Ok.." then hung up. "He'll be here within five minutes." Edgar knew what would happen if he was even a second late.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना axemnas said…
Jonas laid asleep on a park bench. He felt something uncomfortable on his neck but, didn't allow himself to awaken just yet. It wasn't common to get to sleep so long on a park bench without getting sheuwed off by a beat cop or another homeless person that was tougher or dangerous. His puppy Bu laid under the bench.
He smiled. "Mm.... will you help me and give me a hand standing?" He had to get his medicine.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kiwiXtheXfruit said…
Name: Landen
Appearance: Male, blond hair, gray eyes, fair skin
Bio: I'll do this later.
Landen groaned and turned on his side. Something cold was pressed up against his neck. He scratched at it it his sleep. Suddenly he bolted up in his bed and ran to the mirror. "What the hell is this?"
"Hmph. Simple enough." Aric cleaned the blade on his shirt and inspected it. It was a simple thin saber, but it would do. Sheathing it he began to walk away. The previous owner of is laid in a heap on the ground, only able to reach out as he walked away. "Think of it as a favor I'm doing you. You obviously did not know how to use it, so it was just dead weight." He turned to look at the man with a cynical grin. " It will be much more useful to me."
Noone_N commented…
Ooh!~ Deydey loves sadists!!! heheh एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
He had no reply but acted as if he had recieved one. " Thank you." he pulled his syringe out and stabbed himself with it. Red flowed out of it as a strange bright blue enteres his veins replacing the blood.
"What's this?" Landen picked up a crumpled piece of paper lying on the floor. It was the lottery ticket he had bought just the day before. He turned it over. On the back it read 'First task: find a weapon'. "That's odd. What would I need a weapon for?" He stuffed the ticket in his pocket and grabbed a knife from the kitchen cabinet. "I guess this will have to do."
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
Julliette woke up, a tight feeling around her neck. She groaned lazily as she pulled herself out of bed and trudged into the bathroom. Seeing the metal band on her neck in the mirror, she jumped back in surprise. Then she noticed a note taped onto the mirror. "Find a weapon?" She read. "What's going on..."
(what year is this rp in?)
Raven looked away as Dey did that, even if he was used to it, it still looked very...you know...gross.
((Hmm.... I'll say 2468 Hehe))
"Something wrong?" He asked almost innocently. "Does it disgust you?"
((Wanna do a private message rp for Fey and Raven? It could be like a background story for them.)
(not today, dont feel well.)
Raven almost immediately shook his head. As the silver hover landed nearby, He assited Dey on to it. "Afternoon." He gave Edgar a small nod.