Psych Tuesday the 17th

Councilman posted on Feb 16, 2009 at 11:32AM
Alright was it Okay,fair,pretty good, good or great?
Justine Tanya Bateman at 43 now seems a little old for Lassiter. I guess I didn't like that she let him meet her where they first went out to serve him with bad news papers for divorce, then kiss him goodbye. Not cool at all.
This story was good. But Shawn should have helped solve it before the two young people were killed.
Did anyone notice the Jason name was used at camp?
And Gus got shot down by Jason's girlfriend Sissy the Miley Cyrus look alike, he trys too hard and makes a fool out of himself. Also the camp name is the same as used in the Bounty Hunter episode and the song is the same tune as the one made up by the Biker dude who we know never really went to Tikihama.
Not bad for James Roday's first step into writing with Steve Franks. They made some good tie ins to other shows.
last edited on Feb 22, 2009 at 10:26AM

Psych 6 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Councilman said…
worried
I just remembered seeing the Doll before. It's Robert the ghost/haunted Doll of Key West, Florida. Many believe that Robert is truly haunted and very,very evil. They say he even changes his expression from moment to moment. Weird and spooky.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना krazykray said…
James Roday has written two or three other previous episodes as well, including Scary Sherry. They are all very good.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BigKitty75 said…
James Roday has written 4 episodes Tuesday the 17th, Scary Sherry, American Duos, and Black and Tan. Tuesday the 17th however was his directors debut on psych.
smirk
If my memory is any good "BigKitty75" is the handle Gus used on line in "Poker I barely Knew Her". Am I right and does it mean anything? I don't often look at the credits or the names that show up here other than I remember seeing that Steve Franks does everything.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BigKitty75 said…
Steve Franks is the show's creator he may do a lot but certainly not everything. BigKitty75 is from Poker? I Barely Know Her. It was Gus's online poker handle.
Saying he does everything is an expression meaning he does a great deal not literally everything. He's the creator, often the writer, producer, wrote the theme song, that's enough to qualify for the expression I think.
I was close on the age thing with Lassiter and Justine she's almost three and a half years older than he is, but that's not much. She just looks older than that, in part I think because it looks like she has false teeth or something.
Hard to believe Mallory is 43 and big brother Michael Keaton is 48 already, and that show ended 20 years ago.