हेतालिया Which nation are you?

daniela2mimi posted on May 31, 2011 at 12:34AM
Tell me a bit about yourself like your favorite things to do and stuff like that and ill try to tell you which nation you could be most like.
there may be other people that could be like the same nation.

हेतालिया 22 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BeB said…
big smile
Ooooo this sounds cool! And I'm first!!! Okay! Well I like going on the computer sometimes, I loooove drawing, hanging out with my friends and doing random crazy stuff, I LOVE being un-expecting! Its just hilarious how people are like 'Omg did you seriously just do that???" and then they burst out laughing, cuz you gotta do something funny for it to be awesome! I also like reading and watching anime/manga. Kind of a otaku XD

I also have a more tamed side. One were I think things over, my day. I nitpick it, and I usually go and look up certain things for a story but get sidetracked, like say I was looking for a rare but fatal sickness- then somehow I come across the term 'orgy' XD ahh what a interesting topic... but besides the weird stuff, I also have a bit of a dark past I wont share, but it keeps medown to earth and I feel sometimes... a scar from so long ago, helps you get stronger.... even if it seems crazy, I still think its true.

Can't wait to see who you pick me as! ;D
 Ooooo this sounds cool! And I'm first!!! Okay! Well I like going on the computer sometimes, I loooove
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना OneHetalian said…
interesting! I will start by saying that I'm absolutely crazy about animation, I love cartoons and anime! I love music and draw all the time. I'm on my computer nonstop on the Internet, and I love eating pasta and stir fry! oh and I'm a total fan of dubstep~! :D
idk if this helps describe myself much to be a character, but I guess I'll have to wait and see!
Aph-Finland commented…
Omg me to X3 लोल एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xHetaSuperFanx said…
Oh! Well, I'm slightly creepy at times, I'm quite childish and come across as a little creepy. people respect me- but fear me too, although i am very friendly but a little strange. I love to draw, make stuff, sing, bake, be with people.
I'm a bit daydreamy too. I'm frienddly and polite. :3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MaybeBlue said…
Awesome! ^^
Well let's see, I'm usually quiet, but not when I'm around my friends, then I'm the loudest. I love to giving hugs, even if the person doesn't know me. Which may or may not scare them XD I swear like a sailor, but I'm generally polite. It's hard for me to stay focused because I'm such a daydreamer. I love having lots of alone time, when I can read and draw and other various activities.
Thanks for posting this thread! ^^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Juusan said…
Hmmm. . . My older sister already played this game with me and I think her answer will be the same as yours. Well, it's worth giving a shot; then again, I could be wrong.

I am a stickler for the rules, love rules, hopes EVERYBODY will follow the rules so that the world can be so much more organized. I like following every instruction to the letter and sometimes have problems if I misunderstand anything. I really like analyzing situations to solve them as fast and as easy as possible. At home, I can get REALLY lazy and do my best to avoid or do any work with the least energy possible. I hardly have any friends, am sometimes lonely if they're not around, am easily annoyed. I am CONSTANTLY reminding my siblings to stop and not be annoying once in a while, my older sister thinks I'm intimidating because of my height (probably because I'm 5"6 and she's 5"3) and she says I am kind of strict sometimes. I am kind of shy when meeting a new person but if I know them well enough already, I become nice. There are only a few people I can become good friends with really. . . (that's probably because I'm kind of hard to read sometimes)

Well, good luck!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना daniela2mimi said…
BeB-hmmmm i see you as America
OneHetalian- Italy cause wat you described mostly said pasta and fun times
xHetaSuperFanx-Russia da!
MaybeBlue-Sealand XD
Juusan-England cause your just too much like him.
If you think your different let me know and ill change it if you dont like it
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vampiressJazz said…
ah i shall try to do this
well you see i usually spend my time(when i am not studying) on the computer looking for cosplays, watching anime or writing fanficts(or reading them) i really like playing video games(like Zelda and FF) except i suck at them. I can be quite lazy and get bored quite easily. At times(usually around friends) when i am happy or enjoying myself i get really loud. But around others such as in classes or around people i don't know i am the complete opposite. Most people tend to know me as that quiet girl who only talks when it's beneficial to her. I love Italian and Chinese food, and i like everything to do with Chocolate. I hang around with lots of people but i only talk to a few of them, i only have a few good friends that i can talk to about my hobbies what i like ect. My Favourite colours are Purple, Red and Black. i preffer Cold weather to hot weather. eh i can't really seem to think of anything else. XD
hmmm
Hmmm. . . Do you mind explaining to me how I am England, it's not that I don't like it or anything; I just don't see it.
Hmmmmmmmm Help me out i just cant think straight who you are Juusan its like you have some traits from some nations and other traits for none.but now tht i think about it your better with germany.
vampiressJazz i know i can re do other nations and to me you sound like somewhat japan but maybe its just me.
Okay. . . Now I see it. . .
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vampiressJazz said…
Ah really, that kind of sounds like me(and i speak Japanese as well)
Yay I did it right!
I gotta go study my hetalia characters now just to make sure.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Russia77 said…
smile
I am obnoxious, loud, Exremely random, i love eating noodles of any type or just eating in general. I love history and love doing accents and learning new languages. My favorite Hetalia characters are Russia, germany and Italy. I love looking at pictures of my favorite yaoi couples. I am very kind untill you mess with my sister. I love to draw violent/ bloody things. I love to draw, animate, sing, be around people, listen to music and be the center of attention.
well one part of you mostly says America but i see traits from other countrys like Japan or China.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Indecipherable said…
Alright... I'll try and explain myself. I am quiet, so quiet to the point that my socials teacher asked me to shout anything in class. He even said that he would let me shout a swear. But, I am not shy, I speak my opinions openly but mostly people either don't hear them, or get angry with me because they are 'things I should keep to myself'. I love playing the piano and listening to people play the piano, I enjoy any food that is sweet, and if I can without people noticing, I will draw. I only have one friend and she is LOUD and SOCIAL and I get called her name because we look identical. I also enjoy reading Psychology books and writing stories. I think that's it...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ivoryphills said…
Hope you're still doing this! l-)
I love writing, reading, drawing, sweets-especially chocolate- cats, manga, anime-especially yummy yaoi ;-)- drawing whenever I have the time, and rock music. At school or in any public meeting, I'm usually quiet and reserved, preferring to stay in an isolated place as much as possible, but at home, I'm pretty random, like I'd say silly things and think silly thoughts. I smile to myself a lot when I think of funny stuff. I go to the library a lot, and I'm on the computer constantly. I daydream of that one day when I will become a famous writer and I think of many ways to save the world, from ending world hunger to inventing anti-rape tools. Go Feminism!
Indecipherable -Canada
ivoryphills -America
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smileyAqua said…
Aww!! I wanted to go for america!! anyway, I like burgers, computers, tv, mcdonalds, videogames, reading, upbeat music, im random, always on the computer, liike dancing, and like being with friends, but do occaisionally stay at home. I think about being the hero and saving the world from monsters!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ivoryphills said…
@daniela2mimi I had the feeling that that'll be my match.
@Indecipherable OMFudge, we're brothers! Even though we're girls! 8-D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MaybeBlue said…
Just looked at this after so long. OMG Sealand XPPP
England hates me. D: Oh well, I've got Papa Sweden and Mama Finland at least. ;D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना naroZz said…
cake
Well.....

I tend to be more quiet around people I don't know or just people I dont spend a lot of time with...But when I'm with my bestest friend I can say and do anything I want cuz we such good budz....Out of all the kids in my school I'm probably the most mature, sad but true, and feel really intimidating sometimes cuz I'm so tall and I'm surrounded by little people for most of the week... I spend most of my time on the Computer aaaaanddd...i REALLY love drawing.... My fav colors are Yellow Orange Green White and other stuff like that....I love animals....I don't like being in places where I don't know anybody.....and i love eating food....actually, eating food is probably my 4th favorite pass time ((im not fat))... I'm the kinda girl that laughs about something that happened last week....I keep to myself and most of the time wish i could voice my opinions....sooooooooooooo.....yeah....tha­t's the bare bones of what is me~
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Harpaw8 said…
I am really kind and helpful to my friends. Im fine with doing chores around the house. I also love to eat at my dads restrant, we serve the BEST burgers.
Although i'm sweet ad kind, when i'm angry, I hold back the anger, but it is slowly building up inside of me.
I love animals, video games, drawing, reading, and so much more
I hate spiders, Scary movies, and sometimes people, but it depends on the person.
I have good grades at school except for History where I have a C+ but I will bring that grade up :3
and thats pretty much it :3
oh, one more thing, at the best of times, ((not all the time)) im a perv X3
anyway, thats it :D