हेतालिया हेतालिया RP

Ruty_Christine posted on Dec 06, 2012 at 04:46AM
Welcome to my Hetalia RP! Please do not kill ANYONE unless they are the antagonist in the story and have killed someone else who didnt deserve it.

You may be only three different characters maximum. You can be an OC or a character from Hetalia. If someone has already chosen the character that you want to be, choose a different character. It is encouraged that you profile your OC before joining in. For example, I will be using my OCS for this. I'll start.

Rutuban
Human Age: 15
Appearance: She red hair and wears an altered version of the Rutubanian military uniform. She is often carrying around knives and a history textbook. Sometimes, she has a small cat lying on her head. Nobody knows why. She wears a green sweater that exposes her shoulders and skinny jeans when she isn't in uniform.
Personality/Interests: Rutuban is a fake micronation off of the coast of Vancouver Island, Canada. She refers to Canada as "big brother". Due to her warm, vibrant culture and her ruthless and powerful military, Rutuban is referred to as "the bipolar country". She's very quiet and distant, only opening up to few people. She loves art and psychology, excelling in both. Rutuban is extremely protective of Diontasia, often defending her if she senses a threat. She also has a crush on South Korea, with whom she is close friends with.

Diontasia
Human Age: 15
Appearance: Diontasia has long blond hair and blunt bangs. She wears a white beret (she wanted a sombrero, but nobody liked it on her) and a Diontasian military uniform. She usually prefers to wear t-shirts and jeans, however. She is often seen playing a hand-held video game.
Personality/Interests: Diontasia is a fake micronation located in America. Unlike Rutuban, she does not refer to anyone as her big brother, rather considers Rutuban to be her unrelated sister. (the feeling is mutual between the two) Diontasia is a brilliant scientist and mathematician, resulting in physics-defying weapons such as a Portal Gun from the game Portal. She loves video games and theorizing about random facts. She has a remarkable sense of humor and was able to bring Rutuban out of her shell when they were younger after she conquered the land. Rutuban was her colony for like a day. She has not love interest as she isn't interested in dating, unlike Rutuban. Some say that their differences is what makes Diontasia and Rutuban's friendship stronger.

ex.
character name: blah blah = talking
character name: *blah blah* = action
character name: -blah blah- = thinking
(blah blah) = you talking to other users

Are we clear? Good. Let's begin.
last edited on Dec 15, 2012 at 02:01AM

हेतालिया 104 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...