Spain: animefanGRL
smileyaqua: Fem! America
soulbleach98: China
last edited on Sep 16, 2012 at 04:53PM

हेतालिया 50 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ikuyomi_T said…
hmmm
Hey! Has anyone seen the tomato basturd around?

~Romano
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Cerudays said…
Belgium: Who's that? I don't know of any tomato bass turds. *scratches head nonchalantly, glancing around with a slightly interested look on her face*
blush
Uh-uh-uh...I-I--I me meant S-S-Spain...(face extremely red)

~Romano
Belgium: Oh, Spain? Ah... I haven't seen him around, no sir... *blinks, looking at his face curiously* ... *smiles a little, brushing it off* Maybe he's out in the tomato fields, or something. Want to go check?
blush
U-u-u-uh s-su-sur-sure. If y-you think h-hes th-there.

~Romano
Belgium: Let's go check. *grins, tightening the bow by the back of her neck. Begins to walk*
So, how have you been? *tilts her head, looking at him*
blush
U-um. G-goo-good. H-hiw ab-about y-you? *face going redder by the second*
Belgium: I'm happy to hear that! *smiles a bit* I've been fine, doing... you know, this and that. *makes small hand gestures while she talks, looking over at him every so often*
*pauses a moment* ...Are you feeling alright? Want to run back and get a hat or something? Your face is getting red...
blush
N-no. I-I'm fi-fine. I-It's noting y-you n-nee-need to wor-worry about.

~Romano
Belgium: *watches him carefully for a moment, tilting her head a little in curiosity* If you say so, Romano. *nods, and smiles a bit, continuing to walk at his pace*
See him yet? *green eyes glance around*
blush
N-no' no-not a at al all. Do y-you?

~Romano
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना animefanGRL said…
hmmm
Hey, is it alright that I rp Spain?
(It's up to the creator)

~Romano
hmmm
who is it? are they on here?
(Cerudays)

~Romano
surprise
oh,right.. Sorry!
meh
sent a letter to her; I hope she reads it.
(I wonder where she is...I haven't seen her today)

Quit talking to the random basturd

(...I'm sorry...hr has no manners. But I love him :-) )

HEY!

~Romano
(I'm so, so, so sorry for not being as active! I've been super-duper busy this week with various projects from school.

I got your letter animefanGRL, and I replied. ^_^ You're more than welcome to be Spain! Can't wait to roleplay with you guys soon. c:

I'll reply asap!)
Belgium: *shakes her blonde head, a slightly confused look on her face* Huh, out of all the places I'd think him to be, he's not here... *wipes a hand at her forehead, small beads of sweat appearing* Huh.
Spain: *Suddenly appeares* Hey Belgium! Romano! What're you guys doing here?
Belgium: *blinks as she processes Spain's arrival, her lips quickly grinning* Hey, Spain! *nudges Romano a little less than gently with her elbow* He's here, Romano!
Oww...yea...Greta, hey tomato basturd. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?

~Romano
Belgium: *flinches a little as Romano raises his voice, blinking in surprise* ... *looks back at him over her shoulder with a slightly tilted head, before back to Spain with a friendly face* We didn't see you out here!
Yea, we didn't, nit that I cared basturado...

~Romano
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना smileyAqua said…
((Can I join as Fem!America?))
(Try messaging cerudays, she has been busy so doesn't always get to this rp, so talk to her over a message. She's more likely to reply :D)

~Romano
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना soulbleach98 said…
China: You guys are immature. How do I manage to work with you?
(Hey guys! I'm back. xD;; So sorry, again
Sure, I'll add both of you! I'll reply asap. :)
Thanks for waiting!)
Belgium: *shifts from foot to foot pensively, looking over at Romano curiously every so often* We didn't? I thought just a few moments ago, you were-
*pauses, looks over at China*
...Hey, China! How... how long have you been here? *face changes to a small smile* Ehe...
China: For about a minute now,aru.
China: Anyone know where Shinatty-chan is,aru?
No. And who gives a damn! It isn't even cute you copyright basturd...

~Romano
Belgium: *shakes her blonde head* Shinatty-chan? Who's that? *looks all around*
Spain: .... Try on the island of copyright infrengment...
China: *begins to cry* B-but I can't help i-it! I LOVE KITTYS,ARU!!!
We other country's don't copyright things even though we like it basturedo! And Spain! Ni one cares about your fuken opinion!

~Romano
Belgium: *laughs awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head* Eh... maybe it's just at your house and you forgot it. *shrugs*
Spain: <8( I hate you Romano!!!! (Romano!! HOW DARE YOU MAKE SPAIN SAD!!!! ) Hey guys, I think England's imaginary friends are starting to talk to me now...
Belgium: *Sweatdrops a little* ... ... *awkwardly stands there, looking at Spain, Romano, and crying China*
You can't hate me, if you hated me, you wouldn't have took care of me, either that, or your just after my grandfatgers inheritance. (Don't hate Romano! You guys are meant to be!) NANI!

~Romano
Spain: I really don't need the inheritence, that's what being a pirate's for! BAM!!! : D
Belgium: *waves her hands a little* Eh... *puts a hand on Romano's shoulder* Hey, at least we found him, right? *thinking: I hope nothing bad happens out here...*
Oh yea, and what do pirates do? Steal! No what? I don't need you. Why did I even wonder where the hell you were? Forget this, just leave me alone! And get out of my life you fucking basturd!You would have rather had my brother anyway...like everyone else...*runs off*

~Romano
Belgium: *moves her hand from Romano's shoulder as he runs off, her eyebrows furrowing* Romano, where are you going? *stands, confused as she passes a hand through her hair* Romano? *calls after him, before turning and sighing, looking over at Spain and China* ...
China: It's fine...I'll just go have panda cheer me up,aru...
*hides behind tree while sitting down* why does everyone think Feliciano is so great...I've done things too....*puts head in knees*

~Romano
Spain: *goes after Romano* Hey, I didn't mean to get you upset or anything.*Sits down with Romano* Really, to tell you the truth, I think you're better than Felinciano. *Waves hand while explaining* I mean, sure he's good at cooking, but look at you! You're part of the Mafia, not afraid of a fight, and won't willingly surrender in one either! *Looks at Romano kindly* Those are things Felinciano wouldn't do; those are things Romano would do...
Being in a Mafia is a BAD thing Spain...fighting KS what makes people not like me in the first place too. And what good does not surrounding do if you early go into an actual war? I'm just useless...you should've listened to your people and let me go a looong time ago.*starts to get up*

~Romano
Spain: * hits him ontop of the head* You're so freaking negative... If you wanna act like a baby, and stay in your brother's shadow, then that's fine by me. I can't even recognize you anymore. This Romano right here infront of me isn't you at all. *hugs Romano sympathetically* Don't be stupid, understand? I promise I'll do my best to help you in anyway that I possibly can. Alright? So just relax and let me help.