हेतालिया हेतालिया आइकन Contest~!

izfan9500 posted on Sep 09, 2012 at 03:45PM
Um-- hi. First time posting a forum on here...^^'
Soooo, anyway, I've been thinking about doing an Hetalia icon contest! ^^
Each round is for one character, and you have to post your favorite icon of that character. Then, once the deadline is up, I'll submit a poll, and fellow Hetalia fans can choose their favorite icon!
Simple enough? Okay.
Here are the rules.
-Do not vote for yourself. This is cheating, and is unfair to others. Don't ask people to vote for you, either.

-If you post an icon make sure it is the correct dimensions. (100 by 100 or 200 by 200)

-When posting an icon, make sure it is a solo picture. (For example: If you post a picture of Italy, make sure that it is only Italy included in the picture, not Italy and Romano, Italy and Germany, etc.)

-Last but not least: Have fun! ^^

Round 1: America. (Deadline is September 16th)
last edited on Sep 09, 2012 at 04:45PM

हेतालिया 5 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mtndewluver said…
Are these correct dimentions? I cant check on my tablet?
 Are these correct dimentions? I cant check on my tablet?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izfan9500 said…
Yes, those dimensions are fine~! ^^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pumpkinqueen said…
Well this is an icon contest then, since you're doing the sizes. Picture contest doesn't have a limit for the picture size, you just post the picture how it is.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Well this is an आइकन contest then, since you're doing the sizes. Picture contest doesn't have a
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izfan9500 said…
Ah, okay, sorry~! I got confused. I meant icon contest, not picture contest. ^^' I'll edit this! Thank you for telling me~!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Ah, okay, sorry~! I got confused. I meant आइकन contest, not picture contest. ^^' I'll संपादन करे this! Than
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pumpkinqueen said…
You still doing this contest?