हेतालिया Ask Canada

canadamaple5 posted on Sep 02, 2012 at 10:11PM
Oh, um, hey. I'm going to be representing Canada for this Ask series. So, I'll be acting as he would and giving you answers like he would probably do.
(Kumajiro: Who are you?
Canada: I'm Canada.)
So, um... ask away, please.
 Oh, um, hey. I'm going to be representing Canada for this Ask series. So, I'll be अभिनय as he woul
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 01:19AM

हेतालिया 56 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 56

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना izfan9500 said…
Hello, Canada, how do you feel about almost always being mistaken for your brother America?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना canadamaple5 said…
Well, it's pretty annoying. He's very loud and obnoxious, so it kind of hurts my feelings for people to think I'm him. I hope they don't think of me to be like that. But I just put on a smile anyway. I try to forgive them, but sometimes it's harder than usual.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alice-Kirkland said…
Do you like tea and scones?
um... i don't know, really. the way britain makes scones, i'll eat them, but just so i don't hurt his feelings. tea's okay, though.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना UkraineHetalia said…
Pryvit, Canada-! How are you feeling today?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demigod324 said…
Hi canada, i was wondering if this was true....., yesterday my friend said that canada will one day be america's 51st state
@UkraineHetalia: Hello, Miss Ukraine! I'm doing fine. How are you?

@demigod: Wha-?! No! I've already been through that. That's why there was the Battle of 1812! Well, I don't blame your friend for thinking that, considering people always think I'm America...
Ok i'll make sure to tell my friend that,oh by the way i think you are way better,cool,and generally more awesome then your brother alfred
thank you! i really appreciate that. :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Canadakumi said…
Umm...hi canada,i'm a canadian and...um...i was wondering what can we(canadians) do to be more noticed by other people?
thats a good question. i wish i had an answer for that. i guess we just have to be friendly to other people, and maybe we should try being a little louder, but not like America. i wish you the best of luck on being noticed, though!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yoki96 said…
*waves and grins* HI!!! Nice to meet you Canada! Ask a question? Well, let's see, ummmmmmmmm~

*snaps fingers* I know, what do you think of France?
Hi there! Hm... what do I think of France? Well, he's not a bad guy. He's a little perverted, but he was a big help in 1812! It was nice of him to help me gain my independance. But, when I was little, he wanted me to be a French territory, yet he surrendered after only a half-hour... Oh well. He remembers me at least SOME of the time.
You gotta love French persistance ^_^; OK, I have a 2nd question. You like ice cream, right? So, what's your favorite flavour?
Hola mattie, i was wandering why do love maple syrup so much, i mean i know its really yummy....but does n't it ever get old
@yoki96: oh, i love ice cream! i have a lot of favourite flavours, but i do love vanilla and maple pecan. they're really tasty.

@demigod324: hm... i don't really know why i love maple syrup so much. its just so tasty! and i t never really gets old. there are different kinds of foods you can make with it, and different brands have individual tastes. that is a good question, though.
OK, I have a 3rd question

Do you have any hobbies?
i play ice hockey sometimes. i also curl (as in the sport, curling) and snowboard. i play soccer, even though i'm definately not the best at it.
(soccer wise) Don't worry, neither are we ^_^;
haha at least im not alone in that sense x3
Umm...hi canada i wanted to know...why do you sometimes for get your polar bears name...cause i've heard you call him other names then Kumijiro?
yeah... i sometimes i forget his name. he forgets who i am all the time, so i guess we're even.
Bonjour canada, i have a follow up question for my question about you forgeting Kumijiro's name, my question is, does it annoy you when kumijiro or any one else forgets who you are...or mistakes you for america
well, yes. but most people apologize after i correct them, so its ok!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ruty_Christine said…
hi canada :) is there anyone who remembers who u are?
well, prussia does! sometimes america does, but he calls me canadia, which is kind of annoying... sometimes cuba, england and france do too! its nice to be recognized once in a while.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hetalianstella said…
Hello Canada! So just wondering....how dead would America be if you two were to play ice hockey?
Hola canada i wanted to know why do you hate america so much/what did america do to deserve Justin Beiber?
@hetalianstella: ha ha... try a mix between the 2012 Vancouver Olympics Ice Hockey and the Battle of 1812. :)

@demigod324: i don't hate him... sure, he's an asshole, but he's still my brother. i just want him to treat me fairly and kindly. thats all. and the whole justin beiber thing wasnt my fault! trust me, he isnt happy about it either. that was justin's choice and his manager's choice. sorry if anyone out there is a justin beiber fan...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MariaBeilschmid said…
Ha ha! Hey Canada! U are awesome so I have a question! Will Kumajirou-san ever remember you or has he remembered you before? P.S! Your adorable! >w<
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ruty_Christine said…
Canada!!! its me again! i was wondering... what is your most famous landmark???
(i already know the answer, but im just gonna let u have ur moment of epicness :3 )
@MariaBeilschmid: I don't know if he'll ever remember who I am, but he has once before! He asked me for some maple syrup! But... America had said my name about five seconds before....
And that's very nice of you to say!

@Ruty_Christine: My most famous landmark? The CNN Tower in Toronto, Ontario. It's the world's tallest building, but I don't like to brag about it. *embarrased blush*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hermione-Fan361 said…
Hey, Canada, do you like Maple Syrup on things other than pancakes(and waffles, french toast, etc.)?
If you do, what are those foods?
oh, of course! like you said, i like syrup on waffles and french toast, too! and i like maple syrup in my coffee and tea, too. it's pretty delicious! :3
Hi canada...was it fun burning down Americas White House in 1812
no.... cuz that wasnt me... it was britain during the american revolutionary war. its a common misconception, dont worry about it.
B-but my history teacher said it was you
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pumpkinqueen said…
Are you still close to England? Do you still hate France?
@demigod324: well, im not sure, actually. it was so long ago... i remember that england burned the whitehouse down once. i cant remember if i did.... oh! im sorry... i guess i did.... its actually kind of embarrasing....

@pumpkinqueen: well, im still friends with england, despite the fact that he doesnt usually see or recognize me...
what? i dont hate france! he helped me out a lot, especially during 1812. he was really nice to me, but a bit creepy sometimes. i think ur confused, because america hates france, not me. after all, french is my second language!
Hola canada, i have a question*in my mind of course i have a question if i didn't why would i ask you*
anyways i was wondering, if you could have a closer relationship with any one nation who would it be and why
canadamaple5: No, America and France have a close alliance now a days. Canada is the one who hates France, and still holds a grudge against them. After France tried to get rid of them and treated them horrible. Canada is close to America and England, still very loyal to England actually.
((Please, if you are going to RP a character. Do some research first))
Well, I don't hate France... I resent how he treats me.
(sorry.....)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना crimsonlove123 said…
@pumpkinqueen: stop being so cruel. Not everybody look up every single fuckin thing about the character. Besides, have you heard that little saying where if you don;t have anything nice to say, don't say it? -_-

@canadamaple5 ((Don't listen to her. Just ignore her if she continues to be harsh for no reason. Who cares if she is proving a point or not. Or her lovely opinion ^^))
Well sorry, I don't like the characters being turned into innaccurate headcanon OCs. I actually have respect for the countries and Himaruya's characters.
If you are going to RP, you should atleast try and not make them stupid fangirl headcanon OCs.
I think the one that was role playing as Matthew was trying, pumpkin...I think the person got their feelings hurt ._.
If they get their feelings hurt by someone telling them the truth. Then they need to get over it.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hetalianstella said…
(Guys this forum is supposed to be fun activity, the person was trying her best, we don't need to take every little thing so seriously.)

Canada~! Hi! How was your Christmas?
(thank u crimsonlove :) and i am sorry... i did do research on canada... but i made this rp so i could try and learn more about him. u did hurt my feelings, but its okay. im used to being shot down by others :3 im having a really good week so its easy to get over. i'll probably sulk for ten minutes, punch a pillow in rage and move on. no biggie :3 so lets all be friends! and hetalianstella is absolutely right. this is about fun, not arguing!)

Hi! My Christmas was very fun. Thank you for asking! I hope everyone had a great Christmas, Hanukkah (did i spell that right? lol probably not) or Quanza. Oh! And a good New Year, too!
Canada, i wanted to know what would you do if they baned Maple syrup in Canada
Look pumpkinqueen, you should really stop being cruel to people. Not everybody look up everything. Words hurt. Apparently, you don't understand that. From the looks of things, it's like you don't even care about people's feelings other then yours. And if that wrong~ Oh well~ It's my opinion~~ ^^ -smiles-
@canadamaple5 (you're welcome :) )
@stella ((I'm sticking up for this user. Pumpkin is that one that made this user get their feelings hurt. Not me.))