हीरोस What happened to Caitlin?

MrAlex posted on Dec 31, 2008 at 07:56PM
I've been thinking about this for some time now, when Peter and Caitlin went to the 'Shanti Virus Outbreak' Future, Caitlin was trapped in that future and Peter left.

He then destroyed the Shanti Virus later in the season, therefore destroying that future.

So, is Caitlin a non-entity now?

Cause i don't see how she's coming back from that!

हीरोस 13 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chels125843 said…
lets hope so ;)
interesting though!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना want2watcheroes said…
Yeah Most Probably Don't Exist Anymore Lol.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alexapetrelli said…
I agree chels125843
Let's hope so XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Galbraith said…
Yeah that always bugged me - I wouldn't care if she was faded out of existence or whatever, but it's annoying that we don't know lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 675 said…
That's a really big whole in the plot. I hated her anyway. I don't understand how Peter could just forget about her though.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना dark_requiem said…
Basically, I think she just disappeared from the current timeline. She only exists now in an alternate universe/future no longer accessible by our heroes. I suppose Peter could go back in time and keep her from leaving with past Peter, but that would alter the future again and possibly bring the virus back.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chels125843 said…
peter forgot about her cause shes a loser and nobody likes her :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना alexapetrelli said…
You go chels125843 XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Rock_Smurf_77 said…
yeh tht future no longer exists so he cant get her back.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना haddy said…
i hate her as much as the next person, but she co insides in an alternate reality where the virus was stopped.dark requiem gets the idea,lol. meand mr alex argu- i mean debated this idea and we came to the conclusio that she exists in an altenate timeline that can only be acessed from before the virus destruction
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Galbraith said…
I love how Peter only cared for like, the moment it took him to teleport then thought "oh well" and left her there, even after he got his memories of hiro and how to use his own power back. First simone, then caitlinn... pattern anyone?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना want2watcheroes said…
Lol, i know peter and elle weren't really a couple but they did kiss and now she is dead and niki is dead, who he went out with in the future lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना The-Stig said…
lol, he is like a poison ;)