ग्रे'ज़ ऐनैटमी SPOILERS

lizisme posted on Mar 21, 2008 at 08:15PM
In Grey’s couples news, as many of you know, Shonda Rhimes is hell bent on keeping Derek and Meredith together, which means trouble for Rose. "I am pretty dedicated to the idea that Meredith and Derek are to be together for good by the end of this season," Rhimes told TV Guide. "What's going to be interesting is to see how she gets her act together, and how they decide that this is it." She even hinted at a possible proposal or even wedding by the end of the season.

As if that news didn’t make fans happy enough, TV Guide is also reporting that Gizzie (George and Izzie for those not up on their celebrity couple names) are dead for good. One couple who isn’t read to call it quits just yet is Sloane and Hahn. I have no clever name for them other than Hoane or Slahn. Both are terrible. In any event, they’ll continue to dance around the issue of getting together and McSteamy gets a reality check when the woman he wants doesn’t turn to putty in his hands.

We are all anxiously anticipating Kate Walsh’s return to Seattle Grace this season. Addison on Private Practice never really did it for me the way Addison on Grey’s Anatomy did. She’ll arrive back just as a patient in desperate need of top notch neo-natal care checks in. Good timing, Addison! It will be interesting to see her reunited with the men of her life: Derek, Mark, and Alex. That will be one awkward reunion I can’t wait to see.

Finally, we’ll wrap up this super helping of Grey’s scoop with some guest star news. TV Guide reported today that Carnivale’s Amy Madigan will guest as a psychiatrist. Her HBO co-star Clea Duvall will play that housewife to the Clooney-type doctor that we reported about last week. Grey’s Anatomy returns with all new episodes starting April 24th.

GIZZIE IS GONE FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND ADDISON IS BACK

ग्रे'ज़ ऐनैटमी 41 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना GA-19 said…
OMG I love that Gizzie are over for good.

And a Proposal!! ahhh Thats gonna be so good..

I want something to happen between addison and Mark when she comes back. I don't like sloan and Hanh!! I think he should be on his own rather than with Hanh
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना JenniferDempsey said…
I completely agree with you Nina =D WOOHOO I LOVE THE PROPOSAL IDEA.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना krissyv said…
I hate that Gizzie is over, but who says they are over for good, LOL, there are many seasons left on the show and Shonda could always change her mind, I will always fight for them
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lizisme said…
i agree i like sloan with addy better
this spoiler says gizzie is done for good krissyv!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Myrthe said…
YAY Gizzie is dead (God heard my prayers.)

AND a proposal <3
not hard to guess who -.-''
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना McDreamyluva said…
YAY!!! YAYA!! YAYA!!! OMG I'm already high on coke and now i heard the proposal....YAYAY!!!!! woot for Grey's!!! someone calm me down...YAYAYAY
i knew Gizzie is not gonna make it (no offence to Gizzie fans, i like them too), they're designed to be best friends...and i love them being best friends..anyway YAYA!! PROPOSAL!! yay!!! Merder rocks!! Woot!!! OMG I'M super high now...!!!XDXDXD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dior said…
LOL, so the spoiler says Gizzie is dead for good, how the hell do you know Shonda won't change her mind later down the road, do you honestly think no writer ever change their minds, they do all the time. This is also from Ass who said Gizzie was never going to happen in the first place wthen said Gizzie would end by episode 4.1, no 4.3, no 4,5, the guy is always wrong.

Nothing is over for good until the last episode.

If it is true then I will just quit the show, Gizzie is the only erason I watch
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Maureendr said…
Yeo on ATWT the spoilers said Lily and Holden were over for good, the hw said it, the actors said it, not two months later they were back together. They might be over for now, but there are many seasons left on the show, and I very much doubt Shonda has set in stone everything that will happen. Ass has this from a source not Shonda's words, and headwriters are notorious for changing their minds.

If they are over for good, so is my viewing this show, the ratings already went way down after their breakup as many Gizzie fans quit watching, and I will join them.

And praying oover a fictional couple ending? How pathetic! Why not pray for the end of poverty and world peace?

Just do not watch this couple and let the millions of people who enjoy them in peace.

I hated Lexziepuke and MerDer bored me to tears but I respected they had many fans
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Nabou said…
This BuddyTV is based on Assiello's report, on the report he said a source, a source not Shonda, has confirmed Gizzie was dead, nowhere did he say they were over for good. You really think Aussiello knows how the show is going to end, that Shonda would be stupid enough to tell him something like that? Plus like some smart people said above, headwriters change their minds, I very much doubt Shonda knows for sure what will happen in the end of the show and doubt very much she cannot be persuaded to change her mind. George and Izzie have a huge fanbase and Shonda loves this couple.

if the Gizzie fanbase is vocal enough, I doubt she would close the door forever.

I am not giving up on them ever, never have and never will, I love them way too much.

They probably have the biggest fanbase afetr MerDer so Shonda would be a total idiot to alienate the entire Gizzie fanabse, many have quit th show already and if she wants them backm, sshe will have to do something
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना chococake1 said…
And Ass is a reliable source since when? His source comes from ABC, LOL' and he is wrong all the time, he thought Gizzie would not even sleep together, Kristen was the only one who knew they were going to hook up, plus he hates them so much he has been reporting they would be over for 9 months.

izzie is over for now, even if Shonda says they are over for good, and she ahsn't, I will not give up. Minds are changed, and this Gizzie fan intends to yell as loud as she can.

I am a Gizzie fan for life and will never give up no matter how many polls the haters spam and how critics deform facts about Gizzie.

It just makes me want to figth for them more
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना astride said…
If this is true, I am done, George and Izzie are the one good thing on Grey.

And yes praying about a couple ending is pretty sad, God don't you have a life?

If Gizzie ends for good, though I have no diea how they can be so definite, I am done for good too.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Myrthe said…
It would be so funny, if the proposal is from George, to Izzie. xD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना jjbean said…
It would be great but Shonda hates Gizzie fans, so we will never get our wish. I am done with this show, we will never be heard by Shonda or anyone and the haters just are too determine to sabotage this couple. I am sure she won't miss me, she never did see the Gizzie fans
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marthaml said…
This is probably true, nice guys like George never get the hot girls, fans are way too shallow to acceopt that, shallow cruel jerks llike Alex do. Izzie and George may have all the chemistry and love, some people's fixation on looks will always sink them. It is too bad, but then this is nothing new, the cliche bas couples always win and the truly great couples are always doomed
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना marthaml said…
Oh and I am done too
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना prosper said…
If they are over for good, I will not watch again
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jessiegirl said…
Me either, I watch for them
really i stopped watching the show when they got together now i am going to watch it again
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rsl4ever said…
meredith and derek are the only reason why i watch the show...i love their chemistry..
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना arielle1 said…
How stupid is it to stop watching for one thing? Could you not maybe ff? George and Izzie were the only reason why I watched this show, so I will be quitting too, will see if the ratings will go up. You are aware Gizzie has been over pretty much since episode 8 and the ratings have went down not up since they were over
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना arielle1 said…
I also see you are a Brucas fan,. how is that working out for you? LOL
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Stellaartois said…
George and Izzie end for good, and I am quitting this show forever
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mariem201 said…
I have been praying that they STAY together, they are why I watch and I stopped watching after the horrible episode 7. I will not be watching again
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना claudette said…
I know, I don't want to watch without Gizzie
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना preemie said…
If they are done, Gizzie, so am I
i also stopped because burke is gone and the show isn't as good as it used to be.

being a brucas fan isgreat they were so cute together but lucas and lindsey were also cute but i think im done with being a fan of lucas and his relationships..... you are little bit of a stalker lol.

how is being a gizzie fan working for you they are done for good according to shonda haha....
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brunet said…
I know you are not talking to me, but I love being a Gizzie fan, over for good or not. They are the only couple who had mutual I love yous and all those tender, loving wonderful scenes. Shonda squeed about them more than any couple, and if she had to give them up because of the pressure, I still know if it had not been for that, she would have kept them together, she kept saying how amazing they were. And iof we had to have a breakup, I thought Gizzie had the loveliest breakup ever, with mutual I love you and the loveliest, most beautiful dancing scene ever. For me, ending up together is not what counts, couples like Ross and Rachel ended up together but we got cut off of all the great moments with them. George and Izzie did not last long, but they had more beautiful moments than other couples get in years, I feel privileged and lucky to have loved them, it was hard but oh so worth it in every single way, I would not trade it for anything in the world. Plus, Shonda did not say they were over, ASussiello said his source told him that and Aussiello has been wrong many tmes before about Gizzie. And even if Shonda had said it, she might change her kind iof she sees how many fans those two have, it is not over until the last episode, neither for Gizzie or Brucas. I love both Brucas and Peyton btw, but like I said, some of my favorite couples did not end up together, like Jackie and Hyde, I am not bitter about it, just grateful for the scenes I did get. This is a TV show, the chances of a couple making it that is not a lead couple is about 2%, LOL
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना karsongirl said…
Shonda never said they were over for good, Assiello said his source told him that. In her most recent interview from the enw TV Guide in print, Shonda said they were put to bed for the night, meaning for now, not for good, and that the problem was bad timing not chemistry, bad timing can be fixed and that due to the intimate explosion of events between them, they would have difficulty being just friends. Does not sound like this is done for good to me. She is not opting for the easy way out and making them automatically just friends again. If they are over for good, I will probably stop watching but I won't be bitter like soem of the Gizzie fans, I will be greateful for her to have given us such a wodnerful couple even though brief it might have been, I never thought I would get them at all. And they were one of the couples written as a true love story. Alex and Izzie never even shared one I love you, we got loads of them and magical moments, I will always cherish that.

being a Gizzie fan is hard but the most wonderful thing in the world
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना carolea said…
I hope they are not, I love them
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vegasgirl said…
I hope she changes her mind and one day they find themselves back together, I love George and Izzie
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mellowyellow said…
I think brunet is really cool. Not because she likes Gizzie though. If you only watch the show for one reason, oh my god, there is soo much awesome material on the show! OK, so you like a couple on there, great, good for you, but only watching it for THAT couple? thats just sad....
mellow yellow i just said i didn't stop watching only because izzis and George its also because Burke got fired and because i loved the first two seasons and it really isn't as good as it used to be. izzie, baley and George all changed they aren't the people they used to be

Brunet and karson girl all i can say is WOW...
I disagree i think there scenes together are really gross and i don't think they have any chemistry they are awkward together but that's just my opinion i didn't mean to offend you guys by saying something you have your rights to your opinions and i have my rights for mine and i disagree with you

And BTW i didn't say that everything this guy said is true i just posted it i didn't write it. i hope it is though...
also i didn't want to turn this in to a gizzie thing where all their fans get mad
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना steffies said…
Well, it seems Aussiello was wrong again, he said Gizzie was over for good, but then Shonda said they were for now and it was because of abd timing, bad timing to me can be resolved. She also said can they ever be JUST FRIENDS again? This gives me hope. Gizzie has a big fanbasem, Shonda likes them and she didn,t say they were over for good, Aussiello said his source said so, and his source is an ABC poster.

He has been wrong many times before. What made me lauugh is his claim the couple was over FOR GOOD, there is no way to know that, even if Shonda had said it, which she didn't. Creators change their minds all the time.

I thought George and Izzie had the most natural chemistry on the show. With the other couples, especially Alex and Izzie, I was always reminded those were actors playing two characters, nbut with Gizzie, I always forget it is TR and Katie and justs ee those two people so in love. They feel so real and so in love and their chemistry is just so easy nad genuine, whether they are laughing together or kissing hotly in the elevator. And when they danced it was as if they were made for each other, they danced like a couple in love not as friends and boy do they dance well together, like an old married couple who has been dancing together for years. They feel so lovely and wonderful.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना steffies said…
Oh and if I get no hope for them, I will probably quit. I used to love the whole show but they lost me a long time ago eith their repetitive stories and darnkness and gloom, George and Izzie were the one bright beacon of light.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Milania said…
Same here, I really love Gizzie so much, not sure I can watch without them
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Hennebry said…
merder 4 eva a bit sad about gizzie tho
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mj22 said…
Woohoo for merder in your face nurse rose! I knew shonda would never let them be apart am so excited for april 24th!!! 2days after I have to hand in my dissertation so I can dedicate my time to watchin greys!!! soooooo excited
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना greysfanatic said…
OMG a wedding or proposal! I can't WAIT till April 24th although i won't see i till the next day but who cares its back!!!!!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना karsongirl said…
So sad about Gizzie, sniff
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना HEA16 said…
OMGG!! a poposal! cant not wit!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना linguisticlove said…
Yay I am sad about Gizzie, they are the best couple