Fringe Fringe ~ 30 दिन Challenge

misanthrope86 posted on Aug 30, 2011 at 11:34AM
I challenge thee to answer these questions. Found this challenge link.

DAY 1 - Favorite character

DAY 2 - Least favorite character

DAY 3 - Favorite alt-universe character

DAY 4 - Top 5 Favorite Episodes

DAY 5 - Favorite ship

DAY 6 - Favorite guest star

DAY 7 - Favorite Walter quote

DAY 8 - Favorite Peter quote

DAY 9 - Favorite Olivia quote

DAY 10 - Best villain

DAY 11 - Top Olivia BAMF moment

DAY 12 - Favorite scene - season 1

DAY 13 - Favorite scene - season 2

DAY 14 - Favorite scene - season 3

DAY 15 - Choose: Olivia vs. Altlivia

DAY 16 - Choose: Astrid vs. AltAstrid

DAY 17 - Choose: John Scott vs. Frank Stanton

DAY 18 - Favorite cast picture

DAY 19 - Favorite Olivia moment

DAY 20 - Favorite Peter moment

DAY 21 - Favorite Walter moment

DAY 22 - Favorite Astrid moment

DAY 23 - Favorite Nina moment

DAY 24 - Favorite Broyles moment

DAY 25 - Favorite Alt-character moment

DAY 26 - Best Fight Scene

DAY 27 - Favorite freak-of-the-week

DAY 28 - Most missed character (dead or just absent)

DAY 29 - Altlivia - love, hate, or somewhere in the middle?

DAY 30 - Most frustrating cliffhanger

*Please note that since I am only halfway through season 3, I will be removing this forum from my updates to avoid spoilers. So on the off-chance anyone has any questions about this, just message me or write on my wall.*
last edited on Aug 30, 2011 at 11:35AM

Fringe 105 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 105

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Sunshine47 said…
@ EclecticFan78 I love that Walter quote.

Astrid
 @ EclecticFan78 I प्यार that Walter quote. [b]DAY 16 - Choose: Astrid vs. AltAstrid Astrid[/b]

John Scott
 [b]DAY 17 - Choose: John Scott vs. Frank Stanton John Scott[/b]
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना EclecticFan78 said…

"I'm trying to see this your way Walter, I can't. But, you did cross universes twice to save my life. So that's got to count for something right?"

I went with this one because it showed Peter, in a way, forgiving Walter and was a step to rebuilding their relationship as father and son.

"The man was clever enough to Star Trek himself out of a maximum security German prison."

Don't know why. Just really like this line.
DAY 18 - Favorite cast picture

I wish the entire cast were in this picture.
 [b]DAY 18 - प्रिय cast picture[/b] I wish the entire cast were in this picture.
DAY 10 - Best villain

David Robert Jones

For a bad guy I really did like this character. I felt like they got rid of him way too soon. Like most of the casting on this show, Jared Harris did an excellent job.

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kaelity said…

We all get really good at pretending the loneliness isn't there. And then something comes along and reminds us.
It was really hard to choose but this new one is really beautiful!

I love the scene in season one where David Jones people kidnapped Olivia and she is strapped to the gurney and she breaks free, kicking butt.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना MrBuna said…
DAY 1 - Favorite character

I totally love all of the 3 main characters, and I used to like all of them more or less equally in the first 2 seasons, but now after season 3 my favorite charcter is Olivia.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना scrubby21 said…
oops, kinda forgot about this.

Day 12- Fav scene of S1

wow, this is going to be hard. umm, i guess i tend to remember the funniest ones the best so i'll go with the scene were Olivia is seeing through Nick's eyes and he's spending some quality time with the hooker, if you get my drift. and Olivia starts moaning and Astrid and Peter get it right away but Walter's clueless and then he finally realizes what's happening. i'm sure there's a better scene i could pick but this is the one that came to me first so i must like it, which i guess means i'm a pervert.
Day 13- Fav scene from S2

i can't really pick just one. i'd say either the scene where August is dieing in the car and he's saying how he grew to love that girl, this part always makes me tear up a bit.

or the scene where Olivia encounters her younger self in the forest. i just always found that scene to be cool.

okay, or the end of white tulip when Walter receives the tulip.
DAY 2 - Least favorite character

Hard to choose. I really hate Walternate for what he did to Olivia, but somehow I can understand his reasons and I accept him as a character who is important for the story, season 3 could not work without him.
But John Scott from season 1 is just so unimportant and annoying, I hate him even more than Walternate. I don't really know why :D
DAY 3 - Favorite alt-universe character

I don't like most of the alt-universe characters because I always compare them to the ones from "over here".
The only one I really like is Henry Higgins :)
day 14-fav scene from S3

well, the one that i most anticipated would probably be my favourite scene. which is in Entrada when Olivia finally comes back and a little beforehand with Alt Broyles helping her escape once she's in the tank. it may be bittersweet, but hey, that's life.
DAY 4 - Top 5 Favorite Episodes

Oh no I can't decide >.<
My favorite episodes change every day, but here are some I always liked (not in order):
Bad Dreams
Jacksonville
Over There
The Abducted
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide

One, of many, that comes to mind is from the episode "Inner Child" where Walter does his little dance with neural stimulater to help make the child more at ease about putting it on.

Okay, I know there were plenty of good scenes in season two, however, those singing corpses from the "Brown Betty" episode I just couldn't get over. It brings a smile to my face just thinking of it now.
DAY 5 - Favorite ship

Polivia, although I used to like them more before season 3, too.
Day 15

Olivia. though i'm warming up a bit to Altivia. i think now that she's going to spend a lot more time with Olivia solving cases, she's going to see that there's no reason to have animosity towards her. i think they really bonded over that moment when Olivia told Altivia about her stepfather being abusive.
DAY 6 - Favorite guest star

The Papaya as Mr. Papaya of course!
No, actually it's Brad Dourif as Moreau in The Day We Died. Just because he was the actor of Grima in LotR, too. I really didn't recognize him before someone told me.

I like the scene right before Peter gets into the machine and how they flash back through scenes of Walter and Olivia that all led up to that moment. I love how it basically reaffrims the bond between those three characters.
@Buna, me either, i'm usually so good at recognizing actors.

@Eclecticfan, me too, though a lot of people thought it was cheesy.

Day 16

Astrid. pretty easy choice as we haven't gotten to see Alstrid do much except spout out statistics. it'll be interesting to see Astrid and her interact if they end up working a case together.
DAY 7 - Favorite Walter quote

Out of the many funny Walter quotes you could pick here I have to take 2 serious ones, because I just can't decide between them:

"When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." from Olivia. In The Lab. With The Revolver.

"I wish you could see yourself the way I see you. You have no idea how extraordinary you are. If you would embrace that, there’s no end to what you can do." to Olivia in The Last Sam Weiss.

Will have to go with Olivia as I find Altlivia to be too cocky and full of herself. Granted I will say she did score points trying to go against Walternate at the end of season 3. But I really perfer the more humble Olivia.
day 17

John Scott, a lot of people found him boring but i thought his character and storyline opened an interesting area of intrigue to the show, however brief.

Astrid. Hands down! AltAstrid just doesn't come of as a three dimensional character. All she does is stand in front of a computer for the most part spouting out information like she was a robot.
Day 18- Fav cast picture
 दिन 18- Fav cast picture
Day 19 -Fav Olivia moment

seriously i have no idea, there's just too many. though they're either ones where she lets herself be vulnerable or ones where she's kicking ass (so there's a lot more of these ones than the former choice).

"When I was nine years old, I think I wanted to be a brontosaurus." from The Ghost Network.

"This all began because a man came over here to save a boy and twenty-five years later, I came back to save that same boy. But if you let me die, then we will strike back and we will fight. But if you let me go, both universes can survive." from Entrada.
@Buna, too bad in the new timeline that quote never happened, actually neither of them would have happened =(

Day 20-Fav Peter Moment

How can i have a fav moment for someone who doesn't exist? just kidding, let's see, whatever scene Peter finally accepted Walter as his real dad, that's my fav. moment. i can't remember what episode it's in though.
@ scrubby, the first time he actually called him "dad" was in The Man From The Other Side, watched it a few days ago ;)
And don't be so pessimistic, I have faith that we will return to the original timeline so that all these moments will have happened again.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
right, thanks Buna.

ahh but you see, if you're an optimist than you're usually dissapointed. if you're a pessimist, you'll either be proven right or be pleasantly surprised. and it's not pessimism, it's realism. ;)
DAY 10 - Best villain

Walternate, because although you hate him you can always understand his reasons.

@scrubby, I fear you're right...
Day 21-Fav Walter moment

again, there's going to be way too many for me to sort through. i think after i this day's challenge, i'll be able to answer these questions properly again.

Hmm. The fight between her and Altlivia in Over There.

That scene in There's More Than One Of Everything, with Walter and Peter in the beach house.
 दिन 12 - प्रिय scene - season 1 That scene in There's और Than One Of Everything, with Walter an

This one:
 दिन 13 - प्रिय scene - season 2 This one:

That scene in The Abducted with Olivia and Henry on the boat, before she jumps into the water ands swims to Liberty Island. I don't know why but I love this scene. The flashbacks at the end of The Last Sam Weiss were also very cool, but they were so sad!
 दिन 14 - प्रिय scene - season 3 That scene in The Abducted with Olivia and Henry on the boat, bef
wow, really forgot about this but since there's still 5 weeks to go till new eps, i might as well finish what i started

Day 22-Fav. Astrid moment
it's a really short scene and only involves one line by her but it's a classic as she gets a bit of revenge against Walter.
Walter goes: Astro, are we ready?
Astrid: Just about, Wally.
I miss all his screw-ups with her name. I don't think he's been doing that at all this season. =(
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Day 23 Fav. Nina moment

oh how do i choose? there's just so many of them. oh wait, i'm confusing her with someone i actually like. umm, whatever scene was the shortest, that's my fav. one. xD
Hm, I could continue this one, too! :D

Oh that's easy. I like Olivia much more, but I have to admit that I start to like Altlivia a little bit. I used to hate her very much during season 3, but now she's okay. And I love her hair xD
Day 24: Fav. Broyles moment

i guess probably when he was high off LSD. xD
"Death. I saw death. All of it. And it was me. Can you hold my hand? Please."
Day 25 Fav. Alt-character moment

hmm, making me pick out of all the Alts is pretty difficult!

it would probably be one with Lincoln though.

Um, Astrid. AltAstrid is a robot.
Day 26 Best fight scene

for an indivual fight, i'd have to go with the two Olivia's facing off. that was pretty epic!
Day 27- Fav. Freak of the week

off the top of my head i'd go with Alistair Peck, though i'm not sure he really counts as a FotW.
Day 28- Most missed character

hmm, i'd have to say Ella. i really liked how she brought out a different side to Olivia that we didn't normally get to see. unfortunately stupid acting schedule conflicts prevented her from coming back in the 3rd season. i had been really looking forward to seeing what would happen with them living in Fauxlivia's place. like, it would have been real difficult for her to fake her way through having certain memories and whatnot and i had been so sure that Ella was going to be the first one to realize that it wasn't her but no one was going to believe her since she's just a little kid.

John Scott is one of my least favorite characters, so I'll pick Frank. I didn't like him much either, but he was okay.
Day 29- Altivia

i'd say i'm somewhere in the middle. used to hate her but now she's grown on me but i definitely don't like her as much as Olivia. i think once she spends more time with Olivia she might actually start acting like a more decent human being.