Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's Black Butler RP

zutaradragon posted on May 15, 2013 at 01:08AM
Just a stone's throw away from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its young master, Ciel Phantomhive. On the night of Ciel Phantomhive's tenth birthday, a fire engulfed his manor. The boy was missing for a month before returning with a mysterious black clad butler, Sebastian. The servant is actually a demon that had entered into a contract with Ciel, promising the boy to help him achieve revenge on the arsonists in exchange for his soul. Sebastian Michaelis, an exceptionally loyal butler, is ever at Ciel's side, ready to carry out his young master's wishes. As the Queen's guard dog and standing at the top of the British underworld, the young boy must face many difficulties along the way. Black Butler is set in the Victorian era, and carries with it the typical eloquence of its time.
 Just a stone's throw away from लंडन lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and

Darkmoon&Zutaradragon's RP's 387 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 387

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना darkmoon47 said…
Yumi
I can tell
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zutaradragon said…
~Bard
It also means that...honestly...most of us suck at our jobs *Fin adds*
Speak for yourself *I look at him* I'm an excellent cook
you're excellent at catching the kitchen on fire *Mei-Rin chuckles*
Yumi
*laughs*
~Bard
well...I mean...It's not my fault that so many things in the kitchen are so flammable!
It your fault that you insist on using a flame thrower *Fin puts in*
Not a flame thrower, a modified kitchen torch
Yeah...flame thrower *Mei-Rin chuckles*
Did we ever decide on why Yumi was brought there) Yumi
Uhhhhhh
Yumi came here after running away from her old master) ~Bard
*sighs* I...like fire...
I ment.........nevermind I don't wanna type all this out) Yumi
Why
~Bard
Probably to do with the fact that I manned the flamethrower in the war...
Yumi
Oh.....
~Bard
yeeeeah...I can't remember if I loved fire before that and that's why they put me on it or if they put me on and then I started loving it...
Yumi
I.....I see
~Bard
I am a strange guy *chuckles*
Yumi
I can tell
~Bard
but hey, I made it this long....must be doin somethin right
Yumi
I......I see
~Bard
what? *head tilts slightly*
Yumi
I......nevermind
~Bard
Uhm...ok....?
Yumi
Anyway.......
~Bard
Anyway what?
I feel like we're probably forgetting something *Fin says absently* but I'm not sure what...
Yumi
I must find the master and see what my duties are. It was nice meeting you all *walks off*
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
~Sedna
don't get lost again~ *chuckles, having heard from Bronze and Silver what happened*
It's a big place....she'll take some time to figure out where everything is...*Mei replies as Pluto walks over and she screams slightly* why must you do that!?
Pluto, we're suppose to be wearing clothing in our human form *I scold him lightly and he whimpers* well, it's not my fault humans don't like their naughty bits showing...

~Jessey
*we all arrive back at the manner after the long trip, still no closer to finding out who tried to kill me, and now with Snake having followed along*

~Lisa
right...a prison to remove some inmates from...
Oh, you got THAT role *Undertaker chuckles* that used to be my job, before I...well, mostly retired. Only one willing to go in.
funnily enough that's why she's been chosen *Will replies absently*

~Angelus
*watching over the water of the river, sitting on the very top of a building where no one would notice me*

~Veronica
*we wave off the last of the crowd, then set about packing the circus up with the others* we sold quite a few dolls today *I smile*
That's because people are more willing to buy from pretty women *Drocell replies, kissing my cheek. If I wasn't made of porcelain, I'd be blushing*
Now, lovebirds, we all did our part *Joker replies, grinning* that really was quite the show
But we are down by 1 again, so we must work extra hard *Lace adds, appearing beside him*
He'll be happier there *Fish replies*

~Ruby
I don't think I am who you think I am *I reply, looking at him* I'm not....just some guy
you're a cute vampire guy~! *The man grins*
That's the thing....My name's Rebecca...*I say, looking him dead in the eyes* I'm usually female...People usually call me Ruby though...
Oooooh! You're 1 of those rare cursed vampires I read about is school when I was suppose to be studying! That's the thing I was sensing that I couldn't put my finger on! *He seems overly ecstatic and I sigh* If you're this attractive as a guy, I do wonder how attractive you are as a girl? *he exclaims, examining me. I find myself going red*

~Alyssa
"How the hell did I end up here?" *I think to myself, looking down at this boy who seems to think I'm going to stay around to serve him* "If all these men weren't so damn attractive I'd have left..."
Master, I'm not...sure...we should be taking servants off the streets like this. *Claude says to the Trancy boy*
Yumi
*searching for the Master*
~Sedna
we really must teach you to speak *I add, giving him some far more comfortable clothes then what he was wearing before. He barks and I chuckle, patting his head* almost

~Jessey
will you be taking your past role? *Sebastian asks as we all walk into the house*
If that's what you prefer *Snake replies, nodding*
This house seems to be constantly getting more crowded...*Ciel sighs softly* Sebastian, perhaps it is time we have a separate living quarters made for all of those serving here. Do find out how much that would cost and find a good place to put it. Preferably somewhere near the house so they don't complain about it being to far away
Yes, master *Sebastian bows slightly*
I want it done soon, we'll change those old chambers into guest rooms and make them more accessible. That way my aunt can stop complaining about the lack of them. As for today, that was both amusing and informative. Jessey
hmm? *I look at him*
I may require you to make me carnival sweets in the future. The near future. I do hope you have the required ingredients. If not, we shall gather them
Fortunately for you, I happen to have cotton candy machine *I reply, knowing that was 1 of his favorites*
Perfect. I'm going to my study. I expect tea to be around at it's usual time *He says, walking off*

~Lisa
it seems we have that in common. Tell me, why were you asking about my Jessey? *Undertaker asks, curious now*
I did my senior project on her. Quite against my teacher's wishes, mind you. Not many demons have such...interesting...back stories...

~Ruby
and you aaaare just my favorite of colors *He looks at me again, seeming to be thinking* I've come to the conclusion I quite like you!
that is probably a mistake *I reply*
aaaawe, you don't think very highly of yourself do you~? *He suddenly hugs me and I find myself freezing* don't worry, I'll love you enough for both of us~!
I don't know if i find that information reassuring...

~Angelus
what the heck is an angel to do? *I sigh, plopping my head on my hand boredly*

~Veronica
That is true *I nod* he did miss her so much
that he did *Joker replies* we all did
It was great to see her again *Ittsy replies*

~Alyssa
and why not? *Trancy replies*
we don't know anything about her *Claude replies*
that's easy to fix. *Trancy shrugs* Alyssa, tell us about yourself
that's not exactly what I meant...*Clause sighs softly*
Yumi
"Where could he be"
~Sedna
*he puts the clothes on and looks at them, and then at me, as though asking if he did it right* cute *I smile and he grins, suddenly hugging me* heh...yeah, these clothes are less restricting...I wore similar ones before I got used to clothes *hugs him back*
awe, that's so cute, it is! *Mei smiles*
oh wait! 1 of us should go 2! To tell him what happened! *Fin replies suddenly, running off*

~Jessey
you, come with me *Sebastian looks at me before walking off* we have issues to discuss
What have i done this time? *I ask, following*
it's more a matter of your past *he replies simply* I can not properly prepare for something I have no knowledge of
ooooh boy *I sigh*

~Lisa
Oh, I know! I do believe that is what made me become so close with her. She was like a daughter I never had to go through the repulsive diaper phase with! *Undertaker says excitedly. William coughs slightly, as though reminding us that I have a job to be doing* you know what...I'm going to help you with this job. That way ol Willy over there gets off our arses
what?! *William looks shocked*
She has interested me. I tend to act upon interests. I'm curious how she works. I've yet to see her reaper weapon, you know *He replies, William looks at me in confusion*
I see no harm in it *I reply* It could be fun

~Ruby
most people don't, for some reason *Grell chuckles* but you'll get used to it
I don't know that I want to...

~Angelus
booooooored *I sigh, flying up into the air and looking around*

~Veronica
*we all work together to pack up the circus*

~Alyssa
well, go on! don't be shy *Trancy grins smugly and I sigh*
I guess I'll play along *I reply absently*
Yumi
Master! Where are you?
~Fin
*happens by her* Yumi? what are you doing? I thought you'd have gotten there by now?

~Sedna
*looks up at him, realizing he hasn't let me go. He grins happily, not seeming to want to let go. I blush and find myself resting my head on his chest*
this is adorable~ *Mei smiles brightly*

~Jessey
I am very curious *Sebastian replies, looking back at me*
Curiosity often leads to trouble *I reply*

~Lisa
That's...you know what....arguing with either of you is close to arguing with a wall, so...you know what...I don't care...have fun...here's your list *William sighs, handing me a list*

~Ruby
*He laughs* it'll be fun
will it...?

~Angelus
*notices 1 of the bigger houses has suddenly moved and is in a new place* what the heck...?

~Veronica
*we all head off happily*

~Alyssa
So I was an orphan who got adopted by a single dad *I start*
Yumi
This....this house is huge and.....I'm not sure where he is
~Fin
*chuckles* fair enough. You'll figure it out. They've probably just gotten home. Come on *walks towards the entrance*

~Sedna
*he eventually lets me go and I smile, realizing I may already like him far to much*

~Jessey
yes well, it can also keep us out of it *He replies*

~Lisa
*chuckles softly as he leaves and we both head off*

~Ruby
maybe *he grins*
huh...ok...fine...I'll play...

~Angelus
*flies over towards the house*

~Veronica
*cuddling with Drocell on the train*

~Alyssa
that's odd *Trancy replies*
how? *my head tilts*
how did that happen? *He asks*
the orphaning or the adopting part...?
Yumi
*follows*
~Fin
*finds Sebastian with the new girl* Sir, *bows slightly to him* there's a rather large house just outside of our property line that wasn't there before
hm? *Sebastian looks from me to the girl*
ah, yes, that would be my house *she smiles* I don't believe we've formally met. My name is Jessey *she smiles*
You sure do move quickly *Sebastian replies*
well, I very well can't do my job if I haven't got all of my friends close by *she replies*

~Sedna
*shakes my head, trying to clear it* well then...let us teach you to speak *I smile, walking off with him trailing behind me*

~Angelus
*freezes as I notice all of the animals roaming freely within a giant yard. Animals which should be enemies interacting peacefully* what the...

~Lisa
*we both walk invisibly through the prison*

~Ruby
oh goodie! *he smiles* sooooo, I know you're a cursed vampire but...what in the hell is the other part I'm sensing?
m...my father was a demon...*I reply softly*

~Veronica
so them I think to myself...where are we going next...? *I ask softly, working on more dolls while cuddled comfortably against Drocell's chest*
I do believe he said north *Drocell replies*
we must re-build our fan-base *Joker adds*
we have more people, but we also have less funding without you-know-who *Lace replies*

~Alyssa
well, both, obviously *Trancy replies, as though it was clear*
Yumi
*standing a few feet away waiting for a sign its OK to move forward*
~Jessey
fair enough *Sebastian replies* is that all? *he looks at Fin*
well, there's also another girl...Sedna, I believe her name is
explain? *Sebastian looks at me*
my hound *I reply* you should know about them, I sensed one upon entering
alright. Fin, take Snake to his previous room. *He adds*
Snake's back? *Fin immediately brightens up as Snake walks up beside me*
And you *He looks at Yumi kindly* how have you been getting along?
Yumi
Just fine Sir thank you. But I must ask.....what will my tasks be
~Jessey
Ah, yes. I had nearly forgotten. Well, the 2 places we need the most help are gardening and kitchen...so I suppose you may choose between those *He smiles as Fin leaves, leading Snake away with him*
Yumi
*bows and turns to leave*
~Jessey
before you leave *Sebastian walks over, handing her a printed out map* I fear with how large this place is, it may be hard for you to get around
Yumi
Thank you Master
~Jessey
You're very welcome *He smiles warmly* feel free to take tonight to think about which role you would like. It is quite a big choice. This place seems to be getting smaller and smaller with each new addition. Perhaps we shall add a new building to help with that *He adds, clearly alluding to the previous order Ciel had given*

~Angelus
*Lands on the top of the house, looking down at the animals who are, in turn, glaring up at me with hatred no animal should have...especially not towards an angel. I hear 2 howls suddenly just across the fence and look over at 2 massive demon hounds glaring at me and snarling* well fiddlesticks...
Yumi
*bows and walks away*
~Fin
*has gone back outside and sees Mei and Bard staring up at the roof of the new house, with all of the animals glaring up at a girl standing on the roof* who is...?
we don't know *Bard replies*
Yumi
"Now where do I go"
~Silver
*looks at Yumi as me ad my sister walk by in our human forms, and my head tilts*

~Jessey
now, we have a discussion to have *he looks at me*
fun *I reply*

~Angelus
well...this is...possibly problematic...*I look down at them all*
Yumi
*looks at them and smiles*
~Silver
*both of us smile as well, before we sense something off and we look at her, inviting her to follow if she wishes, before heading off towards the garden*

~Jessey
I assume you're ignoring the angel?
minor concern *He replies, walking off* they are strong enough to handle 1 angel if needed

~Fin
is that...?
who knows *Bard replies as we all stare up at the winged figure*
Yumi
*is confused about what just happened*
~Silver
*wondering if she'll follow like last time*

~Jessey
they are?
we have 2 hell hounds now *He replies*

~Fin
should we be concerned?
probably *he replies*
Yumi
*decides not to follow*
~Silver
*walk outside, noticing the angel*

~Jessey
fair
I assume Sedna has basic combat skills? *Sebastian asks*

~Angelus
so...this is...concerning...