ब्रूकस ब्रूकस ISNT over yet (SPOILER)

abcd posted on Sep 25, 2007 at 02:29PM
i didnt write this i found it

my friends friends cousins dad works with the crew/on set with the cast of one tree hill & he is best friends with the writer of one tree hill and i could only find out a few things but this is what i know so far:

-brucas IS not over yet

-jake will be returning sometime in the 5th season [[but will not be back perminatly]] because of the hole october road show

-there will be NO problems going on with naley

-rachel and mouth become a item

-skills & bevin will NOT be in a lot of the 5th season [[more info on that soon]]

thats all i can get right now but i should be able to get some more stuff soon hopefully...my friends friends cousins dad
cannot tell us ANY of the HUGE twist that are going to happen in the 5th season but i do know that the stuff above is TRUE.

thanks to: TV.com
last edited on Sep 25, 2007 at 03:32PM

ब्रूकस 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना loyaltabk said…
thank you so much
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ClaireB58 said…
That's cool, you know the whole frends, frends cousins dad thing, there was this forum on a website I think it was the cw n everyone was making stuf up and it started with stuff like, my frends frends cousins dads uncles daughter-in-law, it was kinda annoying cos ah thot they wer being serious lol! But thnx for thee info! ( I hope its not the same situation on this! That would be funny!)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cicino1 said…
yea i love brooke and lucas together
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना amandaj said…
So glad to hear that Naley won't have problems! They are the cutest couple!But do you know if it's true that Nathan end up in a wheelchair?
I can't wait for Jake to come back...!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ClaireB58 said…
It is true that Nathan will be in a wheelchair, but I'm not sure if it is a permanent thing, I saw pictures of the show filming season 5 and Nathan was in a wheelchair. =[
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना xsparklex said…
yay brucas 4ever
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Leytonfan4ever said…
Hahah read this on T.v.com...lol (That was a pretty funny thread) Anyways If u read all the post then u do know that the poster (Who posted dis) posted another one saying brucas is over and that naley has problems?!?!

Oh and ClaireB58..lol i saw that too..that was funny!! There was one saying "My friends friends dad's mom something..something..said that peyt left luke to be with brooke and jake hate nicki"..LMAO!! That thread was funnny!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना lizisme said…
well i hope leyton4ever is wrong
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Well my friend is a friend of one of the cast and he says Brucas is over as a couple but not technically over. He went on to say what he means but I don't know if it is true or not so I don't want to spoil it incase it is. If it was I would be like OMG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU CRAZEE WRITERS?? lol
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना bellywalks_2007 said…
i so hope this is true!