Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 5950

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Maybe. I guess we'll have to see. =]
< Stuff. lol
v Do you think their relationship with the other team members will change if they get together?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yay4wicked said…
^ They'd get Gibbs' slapped more than usual, but not much would change. I don't think their relationship with McGee would change -- he knows things already (nutter-butter moment and all)
< Getting ready to go to bed and wait for Santa ;)
v I was reading on another board and someone mentioned their personal opinion that Ziva might have post-traumatic nightmares in Paris (not just in Paris, but shown in Paris). How do you think Ziva would react if Tony tried to comfort her if she woke up, well, I don't think she'd scream, but woke up moaning and shaking or something.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blue85 said…
^ I think that at first she'd pull the 'tough girl' act and say that's she's fine and that she doesn't need comforting. But of course that wouldn't stop Tony from trying and I think that after a few minutes of his persistance, she'd finally just give in and let him.
< Watching White Christmas.
v Funniest Tiva moment?

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
^ There's a lot....recently, we have the Cornfield scene from Child's Play and the Eau de Cologne scene from Power Down.
< Facebooking.
V Does anyone agree that when Ziva asked Tony whether he was jealous of Michael, that she REALLY wanted him to be jealous becuase she needed to know if he cares, or just so she could rub it in his face and use it as a comeback for his annoying tendencies?

Because, of course, you wouldn't ask "are you jealous" unless you wanted that person to feel that way, would you?

^ I don't think that she was hoping he was jealous, but just a little defensive. She wanted Tony out of her business, but deep down I think she knew that his concerns were valid and tried to mask it by accusing Tony of a rather petty emotion, jealousy.
< Relaxing on Christmas
v Are you having a white Christmas? (All I got is rain :( I've never had a white Christmas)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lie_to_Me_123 said…
^ No, but we did have snow before Christmas :)
< About to go get some more games for my DS that I got for Christmas :)
v Ultimare Tiva dream?
big smile
^ ULIMATE TIVA DREAM THAT FABULOUSLY GETS CUT OFF BY THE ALARM CLOCK: A lot.

< reading Tiva fanfiction

V Would you get angry when they start keeping secrets from each other again?
big smile
^ Yeah, I mean, after everything that has happened between them, you'd think they'd know by know that keeping secrets is a very stupid thing to do.
< About to go eat lunch.
v Do you ever wonder why Ziva asked Tony if he believed in Soulmates if she didn't think he was hers?
big smile
^ I used to, but after the "Like it was meant to be" comment, I started wondering again. Someone pointed out before, that Ziva was the skeptic with the Soulmates thing...and now, Tony's being skeptic about it.
< Just woke up.
V Do you ever wonder how Tony was able to tussle Ziva's hair without getting himself maimed? [Before 'Recoil' anwyway...]
big smile
^ Goodness knows, I wish we could've seen it at least once.
< Watching Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special.
v What is your favourite time that Tony has corrected one of Ziva's idioms?
^ Every time. I can't narrow it down to just one.
< Watching Criminal Minds and checking my email.
v Do you think Tony secretly enjoyed having Ziva on his shoulders in Childs Play?
laugh
^ Oh YES ;)
< Sorting out fan fictions and trying to think of a start even though I have the rest of the chapter finished! HELP?
v Didn't you just love the look they gave each other when they saw their baby in 'Singled Out'?
^ Yes I did. I thought it was cute. :D
< Getting ready to go see a movie with my family.
v What do you think would have happened if Tony and Ziva had to continue their undercover mission back in season 3?
laugh
^ ;)
< About to eat lunch and listening to music.
v What do you think Tony would do if Eli came to get Ziva back or worse?

HAHA I just remembered I made this!

link

Think the writers saw this?!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
**Haha they're watching you Dannii. . . .. It would be neat if the writers saw some of that stuff and tapped into it every now and then. HEY WRITERS! We want some TIVA! (think they saw that? Unlikely) ;)

^ I suspect he would be extremely protective and much angrier than he was in Tel Aviv. I bet he would probably start shouting at Eli without even being concerned about him being the leader of a foreign agency. I actually think I would like to see that. It would be an amazing Tiva moment.
< About to eat lunch
v Do you think they will address the issue with Eli David during this season or another one, or maybe not at all?
big smile
** Haha Jenn, sometimes I just want them to look at the fanfics! They're how I want it to happen! :D

^ Maybe, with all the drama surrounding that, he might come during the finale?
< Watching Internal Affairs
v When they do eventually get together, do you think it will gentle or passionate?
heart
^ Probably passionate because of the pent up tension, but I also feel it could be gentle b/c neither wants to get hurt so they would take it slow... hmm..
< Getting ready to get my hair cut.. hopefully.
v Do you think all Tony's previous ways with woman could come back to bite him with Ziva?
big smile
^ I sincerely hope not. I think that sort of happened with Jeanne.
< Listening to music.
v Do you like the fact that they both described Janice in practically the same way in 'Reunion'?
^ Yes I did.
< Multi-tasking.
v Crossover question: Which two characters from another crime show do you think Tony and Ziva would get along with?
heart
^ Booth and Brennan? I think that Booth and Tony both help out Brennan and Ziva in social situations, so I think it's be cute to see them all together!
< Listening to music.
v What did you think of the 'That's because you're a good person.' statement?
^ I thought "Well, at least Ziva saw something in Tony that he doesn't show normally."
< Just got back from the market with my cousin.
V Does any subconscious thought about whatever could happen in Jetlag wake you up from your sleep? And do you have a hard time sleeping again after that? [If ever ay subconcious thought invades you in your sleep, that is.]

*It just happened to me at around 4 am...and I just kept tossing and turning with my eyes WIDE OPEN.
heart
^ It's happened once or twice and I'm not the type of person to go back to sleep.
< Listening to music and working on fanfics. WRITERS BLOCK!
v If they were to get together at some point and then break up and not be endgame, how would you feel>

** I'd be pretty annoyed, not that I wouldn't like them together, but I want it to be for keeps, ya know?
^ I'd be annoyed, too. Either they get together and stay together, or not get together at all.
< Multi-tasking.
v Do you like to read Tiva fanfiction?
heart
^ Yes I do I read it!
< Getting ready to go somewhere... lol
v What would be a super sweet thing for Ziva to do for Tony?
big smile
^ Say if something were to happen to him, she could go to his apartment and be there for him?
< Listening to music and talking to people on IM.
v Why do you think that Ziva was still standing there when Tony and Tara opened the elvator doors in Knockout? I mean, surely she should've walked off by then?
^ Maybe, symbolism?? :)
< Going to bed
v Did you notice when Tony and McGee were supporting Ziva out of the cell in ToC Ziva was holding onto Tony's hand but only had her arm around McGee's shoulder? What is/was your reaction?
laugh
^ Yeah, I did notice. I was smiling... with teeth. xD
< Listening to music and just got out of bed.
v Do you think that Ziva did really fall in love with Roy in 'Dead Man Walking'?
big smile
^ Yes, although I think that it's only a one-time thing....Roy's been sweet and all; there's no doubt that he attracted Ziva...BUT, there's always a but. HEH. makes sense?

< Just read a fanfic. :) [Guys, you should read it, it's called 'Chance']

V If Tony had to be a gentleman for a day, what would you want to see him do to the team,esp. Ziva? (Putting aside ALL he did for her before Faith.]

link

READ IT! PACKED WITH TIVA GOODNESS:)
laugh
^ I think there must be a million things xD
< Listening to music and getting screencaps.
v What did you think of Tony 'serenading' Ziva in Recoil? :P
heart
**That was an amazing fanfic! Thanks for the heads up on it! <3**

^ Hehe! That's all I got to say about that! <3 ;-)
< Relaxing! [[Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years 2010!]]
v Do you think that the Tiva relationship has regressed since T&C & why?
That was a really good fanfic. Thanks for posting the link.

^ I thought it was funny and sort of sweet.
< Eating lunch.
v Judgment Day- favorite Tiva moment?
^ I don't think it's so much regressed, as much as reverted back to how they were before the whole Rivkin thing and I think that after the 'I couldn't live without you.' statement, they're scared about what that means for them, so they're just trying to avoid any.... situations that they wouldn't be comfortable with at the moment, but they will, when they are ready :D
< Making icons and listening to music.
v Do you think that Tony is completely over Jeanne?
^ Lauren's: Who can forget the whole sunbathing/reading/threatening the life of Tony's hand moment? :)
^ Dannii's: I believe so.
< Relaxing
v Would you like for Tony and Ziva to talk about what happened either to Ziva and to both of them in Somalia or do you want them to put it behind them?
^ I think that they should talk about it. I think it would make for some great scenes and I think their friendship would be so much more stronger, and bring them closer together.
< Watching Pirates of the Caribbean.
v What did you think of Tony wanting to see Ziva's 'hot spots' in Chimera? xD I, for one, couldn't stop laughing.
heart
^ I agree completely! I thought it was so funny & couldn't help but giggle! <3
< Ringing in the New Years in a few hours.
v Do you think Ziva inwardly loves it when Tony does or tries to tousle her hair?
^ Tony says that it sometimes makes her smile, so yeah, I think she does.
< Downloading music.
v If they did a Valentine's Day episode, do you think Tony would get something for Ziva and if so, what do you think he would get?
^ Is it wrong to still hold out for the necklace? I don't believe she has one yet. I still maintain that the writers emphasized that she would "rather die than take this necklace off." and it was taken for her. So if she was to get another one, it would need special significance also.
< Waiting for 2010 with my family!
v Were you ever anti-Tiva? (guilty!)
heart
^ Never lol. Jenn, what made you change your mind, not that I'm complaining!? :P
< Just woke up!
v Do you think that the song 'You Belong With Me' by Taylor Swift describes Ziva's situation during Tony's realtionship with Jeanne? (Ya know, without Jeanne being the bitchy cheerleader lol :P)
^ Yeah. It's spot on. "Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along so why can't you see you belong with me?" That line alone says EVERYTHING that has to be said.
< Just wrote a fanfic.
V If something was about to go wrong and Tony had to sacrifice his life for the sake of the team, what should be his last words to the team, esp to Ziva? [NOT THAT I WANT SOMETHING BAD TO HAPPEN. I MUST HAVE HAD A SERIOUS HEAD INJURY IF I DID.]
^ It's kind of funny, the first time I heard that song that's the first thing I thought about. lol
< Eating breakfast and uploading icons.
v In Agent Afloat when Gibbs was going to have the MTac conversation with Tony, did you think it was cute on how eager Ziva was to join him?
smile
^ It was absolutely adorable, and then the scene where Ziva and McGee was going to talk to Wendy Evans, Ziva was blaberring something about Tony being away from all those who care about him *wink wink* and she thought that McGee was talking about Tony..LOL. I can't explain it. My head's in a flurry.
< Reading Fanfics.
V Don't you think it was weird when suddenly Ziva didn't want to see Tony anymore when they finally were going to get him from being afloat? The scene where Tony was asking if she left someone in Tel Aviv and that Ziva "doesn't want to talk about it."
IDK, because she seemed so eager to talk to Tony in MTAC that she was unabashed when she crashed into Gibbs when he turned to her, but then when Tony was already there, she seemed to close off. :|
laugh
^ Maybe because she felt guilty suddenly, because of he who shall not be named? I think that she really wanted to see him and then all of a sudden she had cold feet because she'd realised what she had done? That's got me thinking now, haha.
< Listening to music.
v When they argue or something do you talk to them and tell them to calm down? (Guilty!) xD
**To answer the question of why I was originally anti-Tiva and why I changed my mind: I originally thought Tiva would be "cute", just damaging to the show. But then I realized watching some of the episodes again that they were obviously making it deeper than just banter, so I decided that if it had some meaning it might not be destructive -- if that makes any sense?

^ Do you mean do I talk to the television? All the time. :)
< About to eat breakfast
v Which of the team (including Abby, Ducky, Vance if you want to) is most aware of Tiva's potential existence?
^ I'm gonna say McGee. I mean, there is his book, he always pulls faces when they flirt and who can forget the nutter butter moment? ;)
< Listening to music and reading fan fics :)
v Do you know anyone personally that is a Tiva fan?
heart
^ Yeah. I have 2 friends. I'm the one who introduced NCIS to them, and they picked up on the Tiva Tension :)
< Reading Fanfics.
V Have you ever thought of them starting a family, if they ever want to get together?
^ I think about it all the time. It's hard not to, especially after reading all the Tiva+baby fanfics that are out there. I'd like to see it happen for them one day.
< Getting ready for bed.
v Do you think Tony ever found out how Ziva got her rug burns in 'Boxed In'?
smile
^ No....but I suppose, he had because he knows about the Ziva's tattoo.
< Watching Tiva videos on Youtube [Right Now: The Art Of Love.]
V Who do you want to get jealous more, Tony or Ziva?
big smile
^ Tony. We've got enough jealous Ziva moments for now :P
< Listening to music.
v Best dream that you've had about them? If you've had any?
big smile
^ I'm still waiting for a Jetlag-related dream :) HAHA.
< Writing a fanfic.
V When was the last time Ziva got jealous? I mean, i miss a jealous Ziva:))
heart
^ The last time that I think she got really jealous was in 'Identity Crisis' when Tony liked Courtney. I remember McGee saying "Well, Tony seems to like her." and let's just say if looks could kill he would've been in the ground a long, long time ago. Then theres also the 'The man you are becoming needs a woman" speech.
< Listening to music.
v What do you want to happen in Paris?

** SIDE NOTE: Last night I had a dream that Ziva woke up after having a nightmare, then Tony comforted her. She fell back to sleep and Tony just watched her for the rest of the night, making sure she was alright. I think that is what I want to happen. It'd be EPIC. Well, the way I dreamt it, it was LOL.