Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 5950

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना friendsfan101 said…
**LOL my fave joke is this: It got crowded in heaven, so, for one day it was decided only to accept people who had really had a bad day on the day they died. St. Peter was standing at the pearly gates and said to the first man, "Tell me about the day you died."

The man said, "Oh, it was awful. I was sure my wife was having an affair, so I came home early to catch her with him. I searched all over the apartment but couldn't find him anywhere. So I went out onto the balcony, we live on the 25th floor, and found this man hanging over the edge by his fingertips. I went inside, got a hammer, and started hitting his hands. He fell, but landed in some bushes. So, I got the refrigerator and pushed it over the balcony and it crushed him. The strain of the act gave me a heart attack, and I died."

St. Peter couldn't deny that this was a pretty bad day, and since it was a crime of passion, he let the man in.

He then asked the next man in line about the day he died. "Well, sir, it was awful," said the second man. "I was doing aerobics on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment when I twisted my ankle and slipped over the edge. I managed to grab the balcony of the apartment below, but some maniac came out and started pounding on my fingers with a hammer. Luckily I landed in some bushes. But, then the guy dropped a refrigerator on me!"

St. Peter chuckled, let him into heaven and decided he could really start to enjoy this job.

"Tell me about the day you died?", he said to the third man in line.

"OK, picture this, I'm naked, hiding inside a refrigerator ..."

^ Night person, definitely.

< Same

v Do you like jokes or puns?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yay4wicked said…
^ If they are clever. I don't like jokes that people think are funny just because they are dirty. I find those kinds of jokes childish.
< I am WRITING IN THE TIVA FORUM. Who would have guessed it?
v Do you ever think about the how many different people there are on earth, really think about the number 6 billion?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
tongue
**True, I don't like dirty jokes, 'cept for the one I put..IDK if that counts LOL. = )

^ Yes, I do..it seems so cool and amazing. It's like when I imagine the sizes of the planets/sun...I just can't fathom it. = )

< Same!

v Do you think that Damon and Ziva are going out now?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
**Janie & I answered at the same time so I'll answer both**

^ Actually yes... I've got all sorts of random questions. Like do you know how big those US flags on the flag poles really are? lol Do you ever wonder why round pizza comes in square boxes? etc
^^ Nope. They are just friends.
< NCIS!
v In Iceman we see Mike Frank's daughter in law with a baby boy at the end but then in Season 7 when Frank's wants to protect her she obviously as a daughter... what do you make of that?
heart
^ I think it's so sweet! It's so cute to see that underneath Mike Franks' tough exterior, he has a soft...interior.

< Same!

v Do you think that Fornell is to old to have an 8 year old daughter?

I never really noticed that until my friend brought it up....IDK, really.
heart
^ Not really. Alot of people wait until later in life to have children.
< NCIS!
v I'm going to re-ask my question b/c I think I may have asked it wrongly. What I was trying to ask is... In Iceman Frank's daughter in law had a little boy & then in Season 7 she only had a little girl... I'm trying to figure out why they switched baby genders. Did anyone else notice that?
^ Oh! LOL I've never noticed that. That's so weird; I definitely have to check that out.

< Same

v Are you frustrated with all of these long breaks in between episodes???
heart
^ Yes quite frustrated! Especially since I know that we'll be having a 4.5 month break coming up so soon!
< NCIS.
v What kind of NCIS merchandise would you buy?
**4.5 month break??? Really?

^EVERYTHING!!!

< Same

v Are you surprised how far we've come in NCIS?

I can't believe how far we've come; NCIS is definitely "the show that could." = )

heart
**Yes. Season 7 ends in May & the Season 8 doesn't start until the end of September! It's sooo long!**

^ Sort of, but not really b/c they've had a strong fan base who have pulled in other fans along the way. =]
< CM
v How would the BAU in CM profile Tiva?
^ Well, I don't watch CM, but probably as two partners "holding back in their desire of lust and love" or something like that, LOL. IDK...

< About to eat then go to sleep.

v What is your favorite things to do in the whole world?

Mine would be being with my friends, reading, and watching NCIS, listening to music, etc.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blue85 said…
^ Art, photography, reading, music/guitar/sing, sailing/kyaking/swimming, watch old movies, spend time with family & frieds, etc.
< Sketching and listening to music.
v Do yout think Tony and Ziva will still just be partners and friends ten years from now or do you think they'll be something more? I'm hoping for something more.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goodgirlmikey said…
heart
^ I do wish they become something more. Or one of them tells the other, "I liked you once upon a time..." or "I used to liked you as, you know....more than a partner....or a brother/sister... or a friend."

[The latter would come more likely come from Tony. I imagine that It'd be hilarious with the underlying heartache/regret/pain..]

< Plot bunnies are starting to nibble my brain. :D
V What would be their parting words to each other?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ms_Montana said…
heart
^ Tony: I've seen this movie. Ziva: Shut up. This would be really funny.
< Eating pizza
v Favorite Tiva song right now?
heart
^ Slow Me Down by Emmy Rossum
< Browsing fanarts.
V Do you think Ziva would get jealous in the future ep, the one with the missing reporter in it?
^ Depends on the reason, why Tony wants to find her.
< Uploading a fanart
v Is there a couple that reminds you of Tiva?
^ Harm and Mac from JAG.
< Checking my email.
v Are there any Disney characters that remind you of Tiva?
heart
^ I'm not much on Disney movies, so I couldn't really say to be honest.
< Working.
v Do you think they've both given each other more than enough chances to say their feelings to one another?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
^ Yes and no. Yes, because they have, but sometimes, you never have the words or something gets in the way.
< Hehe.
v From Seasons 3, 4, 5 and 6, which is your favourite season for them?
heart
^ Hmm... Probably Season 6. 3 they were just getting to know each other, 4 was taken up with Jeanne and 5 just... idk. lol
< Same
v Do you feel there relationship progressed, then took a steps back then started up again over the seasons?
^ I love all of them, but I think season 6. There were so many good moments and quotes, bad things too (HIM) but 6 is my favorite.
< Studying Latin
v Best quote in Season 6?
heart
*Answered at the same time as Ms. Montana, so I'll answer her question & re-ask mine.*

^ Just one? Okay.. err.. "You jeopardized your entire career, and for what?" "For you."
< Work
v Favorite Season 3 Tiva quote/convo?
^ There's too many, I can't choose.
< Fanart.
v If they were to ever have children, what do you think they'd look like? Do you think they'd look more like Tony, or Ziva or a combination of both?
heart
^ Mmm... a combination of both, but possibly more Ziva. =]
< Working
v With the season coming to an end we can't hope for too much more progression... do you think we'll see any or will it stay at a stand still until next season?
big smile
^ Maybe we will see some progression in the episode with Ashley Scott. But I don't know...
< Fanarting
v *thinks of a good Tiva question, can't find one*
What's your favorite ice cream?
^ Chocolate with chocolate chunks! (I would say Chocaholics Choice, but that usually has nuts. :p)
< Wishing there was an episode tonight
v How many children do you think Tony and Ziva would have?
^ Two or three? LOL

< HW

v Who out of Tiva would you think be the biggest pushover as a parent?

I think Tony would LOL. = )
big smile
^ Probably Tony. Especially if they had little girls! *squeals at thoughts*
< About to go to bed.
v Do you ever think what it WOULD be like if they children, got married, etc
^ Yup. I am not naive enough to think it will actually happen on the show, though.
< Hm. . .
v If they did get together, do you think they would try to keep their relationship a secret?
**LOL exactly what I was thinking, Dannii! He wouldn't be able to resist them!!

^ Yes! All the time. = ) I think that they'd be fun but also pretty overprotective.

< Trying very hard NOT to write the words "LOL" as much as I usually do...I'm going through withdrawal...

v Who do you think is the better father, Gibbs or Vance?
** Me neither. As long as they're endgame, I don't really mind LOL.

^ Erm... Gibbs.
< Same as before.
v Do you think that Tony would still have gone to Somalia to rescue Ziva wether Gibbs and McGee were there or not?
** Don't worry, Janie. It will be worth it in the end. Then you can get addicted to saying "haha." :D (or emoticons, like me)
(oops. Posting)
^ Janie's: I think they are both pretty terrific; they are hard to compare because Gibbs shows his love so much more since his daughter died, whereas Vance is an active father.
^^ Dannii's: I think he would have found a way. Remember how he said "are you going to stop me!"
< Fanpop.
v Do you ever write fanfiction and then delete it?
^ I write, but if I don't like it, I'll still save it and then alter it later on, when the creative juices are flowing more.
< Definitely going to bed now xD
v Do you ever read something and think people are mad at you or being sarcastic when they're really not?
**Haha, thanks...I think. = D

^ Nope. I'm just currently working on one fanfiction...I don't think I could learn how to delete it. I'm as incompetent as Gibbs is in the technology department..

< HW...

v Who do you think has grown more in their relationship?

Tony with Jeanne or Ziva with *rivkin* ?
**Forgive my confusing, corny jokes, Janie. :D (there I go with the emoticons again)

^ Tony with Jeanne.
< I have no idea.
v Chicken, steak, fish, vegetarian?
**LOL that's okay. (Great, I'm reverting again LOL-darn it!!!)

^ (Dannii's) Sometimes, but I ask them and we get it straightened out before it gets blown out of proportion.

^ (Jenn's) Chicken. *drools*

< Same....kinda.

v Did you know that LOL also meant Lots Of Love?

A person texted once that their grandpa died, and the person who got it texted LOL because they meant Lots of Love....that obviously didn't work out that great....
^ Yep. Me and my friends were talking about that the other day actually. None of them knew LOL.
< Really don't want to go to bed LOL.
v Do you ever find yourself picking up mannerisms of other Fanpoppers when you type?
^Yea, sometimes!

< Procrastinating...

v Do you feel that you have a lot in common with a fellow Fanpopper? If so, who?

I gotta say that it would be Mongoose09 because we seem to like the same things and Phoebe is our favorite character in any show ever, and also possibly Dannii, LOL because we both want older boys and younger girls, and also the same-ish ideas for NCIS & Tiva LOL...
= ) (Haha, I am epically failing at not saying the word LOL.)
heart
^ Yes I do. Dani & Joyce mostly, and Lauren as well. I'm sure I have alot in common with some others, but need to get to know the rest of you better.
< *Yawn*
v Do your real life friends or family think your crazy for loving your fanpop friends?
heart
^ Not really...they understand; at least my friends do. = )

< Reading the last book in the Percy Jackson series!!!

v What is your favorite book series?

Mine has got to be the Percy Jackson books. = D
^ Salem Witches series by Annette Blair.
< Getting ready for bed.
v Which one do you like better: book version or movie version?
heart
^ Book version. It's so rare that a movie doesn't screw up a book.
< Listening to music and looking for good fanfics to read, and reading 'Perp' by Jake Coburn. [Reading<3.]
V If one of them broke down, how would the other give comfort aside from just being there?
** Mikella, I totally agree about preferring books. The mind always comes up with beter ideas :)

^ I have this image in my head, of a sorta Gibbs/Ziva/Hiatus hug, but much more meaningful.
< Just got in.
v One thing you couldn't live without?
^ One thing... There much more... This spot, Tiva and my mobile phone...
< Just got home
v What do you think about books about NCIS? (Some other TV shows got them)
heart
^ Well Bloodlines is a book series based on NCIS, just not the characters of the NCIS show. I think if they came out with books for NCIS (with our characters) it would be amazing! I'd definetely read them!
< Working
v We've had alot of great Tiva moments in Season 7, how do you think they will top them next season without getting them together?
big smile
^ Without getting them together? I don't think they can top it, but we're talking about NCIS, so... We'll see...
< Uploaded a fanart
v What do you think will happen in the finale?
heart
^ I'm still clueless. I feel like the M Allison Hart, Lt Bell, Mike Franks & Gibbs (of course) are going to play major parts, especially since we know it's a Gibbs-centric finale, however I just can't even fathom what could happen.
< Same
v Are you getting anxious to see what happens in the finale, or hoping it comes slowly b/c you know we have such a long break after it?
^ Both. I want to know what happens, but then there is this break of 4 months.
< Fanarting
v Do you think it will be a cliffhanger finale?
^ It's a good possibility that it will, though I'm hoping that it won't be. I don't think I can wait three-four months on a cliffhanger again.
< Lunch.
v Have you ever had a relationship like Tony and Ziva's?
heart
^ Sort of... not exactly but similar. We bantered alot & there was as much UST as you can have as a teenager (lol). We never did get together, but somehow we always ended up together without being together. Does that make sense?
< Same
v Do you think having a relationship like Tiva is totally worth it or too much work?