Tiva ^,<,v

Blue85 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 04:04AM
I've done this over at the NCIS spot and it got a pretty good response, so I figured I would do it here as well.
All you need to know is that:

^- Answers the question.
<- Tells what you're doing.
v- Question.

Example: Do you like the idea of Tiva?

^ Of course.
< Watching TV.
v Favorite Tiva moment?

Even though we're on the Tiva spot, the questions asked don't have to be about Tony and Ziva. Feel free to ask whatever you want.

Tiva 5950 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 5950

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Blue85 said…
^ Maybe toward the end of this season? I'm hoping it's sometime soon.
< Checking my accounts.
v What would you say are Tony and Ziva's most endearing qualities?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
** Oops. Me and Lauren answered at the same time. I'll answer again.

^ I think what makes them endearing is that they are both really vulnerable people, but they hide behind their tough exteriors.
< Listening to music.
v How do you think Tony will react when he finds out that it was Ziva that killed Ari and not Gibbs?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना NCIS_Addict_87 said…
heart
^ Honestly I don't know. I've thought about it a bit, but I think it's a simple question with a complicated answer. He's going to be torn between feeling compassion for her killing her own brother & wanting to help her heal but on the other hand he wanted Ari dead so I think it's going to be a battle within himself.
< Working
v When/if Tony finds out about Ziva killing Ari, how do you think it will happen? (I mean like who will tell him?)
smile
^ Considering Gibbs hasn't told anyone over these past 4 and a half years, I think it will be Ziva. If they have a conversation about not keeping secrets from each other and she might tell him if that happens.
< The usual.
v Do you think that if Tony had called during his four months as agent afloat that Ziva might not have fallen so hard for HIS so called charms, considering that she knew Tony was thinking about her?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ziva_rocks said…
big smile
^ I think it would have made a big difference. I think her mind would have been on Tony and not on HIM!!!!
< Just had dinner.
v Do you think that the only reason Ziva went with HIM was because she thought she was never gonna see Tony again??
big smile
^ Yes. I always thought that!
< The usual.
v In an episode of Season 2, Kate went on an undercover date with someone. Tony changed the way she looked. What do you think he would change about Ziva, if anything? ;)
heart
^ I don't picture him trying to change anything about Ziva... she's who she is & he loves it! <3
< Working
v Since we're talking about old episodes... if it had been Ziva instead of Kate in the episode SWAK, how do you think she would react? Would she have stayed with Tony the way she stayed with Roy?
big smile
*You know what I just realised? You know in Under Covers when Tony said to Ziva "And to think my mum said you weren't good enough for me!" or something like that, does that mean his mum was alive or that he was being sarcatic. I'm confused*

^ Yeah, she definitely would have!
< The usual.
v What do you think Tony thought of Ziva when they first met?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ms_Montana said…
smile
^ I think he didn't like her very much. She interrupted his day dream about Kate. And she was there to help Ari. So I don't know if he thought something too good.
< Nothing.
v When do you think did Tony realize that he loves Ziva?
heart
*I think he was just playing someone else, so he wasn't speaking as in "his" mom said it, more along the lines of Jean-Paul Ranier's mom... at least that's my take on it* U abswered at the same time as Ms_Montana so I'm answering both questions...

^ I think he was surprised by her b/c she was so different than Kate. He didn't know what to make of someone who pushed him right back when he pushed them.
^^ Hmm... I think he realizes his feelings after the whole Jeanne situation. I mean I think before that he was interested, but after Jeanne there was a whole new meaning to his feelings for Ziva.
< Same as before.
v What do you think Ziva fist thought of Tony?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goodgirlmikey said…
big smile
^ An attractive ( she should've been appalled at herself for thinking he's attractive....If ever she thought of that :))) but chauvinistic ass.
< Projects.
V Ziva's brute force way to get Tony?
heart
^ Intriguing question which warrants an intriguing answer that I unfortunately do not have. lol. Something like a choke hold? Idk
< Working
v Best moment where you thought they were going to confess or almost confess their feelings?
big smile
^ Mine has to be Cloak in the elevator, think Ziva thought "This is it we're gonna fess up" then Tony walks away! Think i was almost as gutted as her lol!!
< Watching NCIS.
v Do you love the scenes where they are arguing about something but you get that they are actually refering to each other?? ie: In Ignition when they are questioning the wife!! So obvious they were trying to get to each other!!
heart
^ O yeah that's always great! Definetely keeps me laughing on one hand and screaming at them to just tell their feelings to each other on the other hand.
< Same as before
v When Ziva become a citizen do you think Tony will get her a gift or play it non chalant and just tease her a bit?
big smile
^ I think it would be really nice of him if he was to get her a gift so i hope thats what he does!!
< Just had dinner!
v What would you say is Tony's most attractive quality??
heart
^ Physical or otherwise? I love his smile! <3 And he does have a great personality too!
< Almost ready to leave to see my mom
v Besides the fact that they won't admit their feelings to each other, what other factor do you think plays a major role in their relationship not progressing more quickly?
heart
*I ment any of Tony's qualities :)

^ I think they are both scared of being hurt again or possibly hurting each other! And Ziva believes the people she gets close to always die! There are so many things that they could be using for reasons to keep quiet, even Rule 12!!
< Just bathed the Kids!!
v Do you think they'll reveal all this season or later??
^ Probably later.
< Getting ready to go get my checked cashed.
v If Aunt Nettie were to come for a visit, how do you think she would act around Tony? Do you think she would approve of him?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना yay4wicked said…
^ I bet she would take a bit of convincing to be civil, seeing as Tony threatened to kill her in a horrible manner on the phone--and Ziva would have to explain how Tony wasn't her husband <yet ;)>
< Got home
v Favorite Disney movie as a child? (or now!)
^ Lion King. :D
< Music.
V They're relationship is pretty much undefined right now, isn't it?
heart
^ Yeah... they are kind of in lingo as it seems they have been for a long time. But they are progressing quite nicely this season! <3
< With my mommy!
v Do you have a poem that fits Tiva perfectly?
heart
^ Yeah i love poetry and quotes, Use them in my fanart a lot, Am a romantic at heart! Here's the link of one i think suits them: link
< Having my first coffee of the day!
v Who do you think is the more romantic Tony or Ziva??
smile
^ Tony. But Ziva wants to be romanced by a certain someone :P
< Reading a magazine and checking emails.
v *hypothetical situation* Ziva gets kidnapped. How would Tony react?
heart
^ He'll go after the guy much like the way he went after Saleem.
< Helping my friend with her project and listening to music.
V Related to Ziva_rocks' question: How do you want to see Tony act romantically towards his partner?
heart
^ Something extraordinary b/c Ziva is extraordinary. I don't know if she can be wined & dined the way a "normal" girl would be able to.
< Ice skating later! <3
v What would make for an interesting episode regarding Tony & Ziva, whether it be dealing with how they feelabout each other or something else?
heart
^ THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL OF THIS HAPPENING, BUT..... Ziva is kidnapped, and Tony is going crazy trying to get her back and worrying because he's afraid it might break her after Somalia. Then, when they rescue her, Ziva comes running out and into Tony's arms and they just stand there in the rain, not saying a word. A GIRL CAN DREAM, RIGHT?
< Listening to music.
v What are Tiva for you? EG Your entertainment, hope etc?
heart
* Absolutely Dani! <3 How did your dr appt go?*

^ They are a blend of everything! They provide entertainment b/c of all the bantering, just the right amount of adorable jealousy, the perfect looks, hope, etc!
< Trying to do a Tiva video but something is wrong with my files or something. Grrr!
v What's one thing that would truly surprise you about them? (Ie: Secret relationship, stolen kisses, etc?)
heart
** I'm fine. The doctor said that because I was out for more than 30 seconds that was why I was shaking, so it wasn't really a fit. Thank goodness. :)

^ I'd be more annoyed than shocked about a secret relationship. I mean, I have my suspicions anyway. I think the stolen kisses would surprise me because NCIS doesn't do that, so I'd probably have to pinch myself to make sure that it wasn't a dream! :)
< Watching Chuck.
v WHEN they get together, who do you think would say I Love You first?
^ Tony. I think he would think back to what Paula had said to him in a past episode and how he almost lost Ziva to Somalia, and would want to say it first.
< Writing and listening to the Nine soundtrack that I just bought.
v If you had to come up with another nickname for the two, what would it be?
big smile
^ Um.... Poster Girl for Punctuality and The Wild Card? IDK, I suck at making up names xD
< Listening to music.
v Do you ever just want to have at least one movie type moment in your life? A kodak moment, as it were?
^ Very much. The only kind of "movie moments" I get are nostalgic, where-has-time-gone ones when I suddenly flashback to me saying something would be forever before it happens and then it's happening.
< Studying
v Do you think there will be any Tiva-ish moments in this non-tiva-centric finale?
heart
^ I could only hope for the best.
< About to go prepare for bed.
V How many more seasons, do you think,will the UST continue to drag on between them?
heart
^ Idk... that's a hard one. They want to keep everyone guessing I think, but there's only so much time you can drag something out without it becoming annoying & the relationship losing it's intrigue. So hopefully not too much longer, they need to continue progressing the relationship.
< Working, suffering from NCIS Withdraw!
v When they get together do you think it will be a secret to the team, but they will let the audience in? Or will everyone know? etc
big smile
^ I think they might let us in on it. I say that because that way the Anti's [Grrrrrr] get what they want because they're trying to keep it a secret therefore won't be all over each other and we get what we want because theyre together. Also there is added tension because we're waiting for Gibbs to find out because we know he will ;)
< Watching Tiva videos, about to write Religious Studies essay.
v Are there some Tiva moments where you just have to breathe in deeply? And what are they? xD

Mine is in "Corporal Punishment" when Ziva is fighting with Werth in the hospital room and Tony goes running from his seat :D It cheers me up when I have a bad day :) xD
big smile
^Yes, I have some Tiva moments like this. Mine is the one in "Cloak" when Ziva sits there with handcuffs and talks with this guy, (don't know who he is anymore I think he is the SecNav) and she asks him about Tony and he doesn't answer immediately. In this moment she is so worried.
<Quarreling with my little sister
v Have you noticed that Ziva is flirting with many guys in season 7 but Tony never flirts with women?
heart
^ Well it definetely is a time for a Ziva jealousy moment, hopefully we'll have one soon.
< Working.
v Do you think Season 7 has been the best Tiva season? Or do you prefer another season? & why?
heart
^ IMO, it's a tough choice between Season 6 and 7. There is no doubt that the other seasons are as good, but Season 6 showed so much to us that we thought we'd never get to see, although the finale.....sucked....in a way because we were left thinking that Ziva was going to die. Season 7, I'd say, only intensifies TIVA, because they're finally heading towards a conclusion to the 'What are they?' question we've been asking for years. At least, they do it slowly but surely.
< Just got home from school. Grrr.
V Realistically speaking, how would you react if the writers decided that it's best if they don't put Tony and Ziva together? They'd still stay friends, but that's it, nothing more.
^ I'd be incredibly disappointed and probably not leave the show thinking happy thoughts (since I'm assuming were talking about when its all over and they still haven't gotten together.) I mean, I'm not the type to just say "main characters - inevitable relationship!" but when the writing is heading that way. . .
< Drinking a smoothie :)
v I'm sure this has been asked before, but since we are in a dry spell:
what do you want the team to do/say when Ziva gets her citizenship?
big smile
^ Nothing. Because Tony would give her the best "hoorah for Ziva" gift. Even if it's as simple as a friendly hug. Abby would most likely ask the team to celebrate.
< About to take a bath.
V Ziva keeps on flirting with other men. Any thoughts? [and please answer my post on the Tivotees thread. :)]
smile
^ Probably payback for the Tadpole Year.
< Just got home from school.
v Ever notice how he always pries into Ziva's personal life than the other team members?
big smile
^ Yeah its like he's got to know what she's doing, when and with who!! Its just because he wants to know everything about her and i think its great that he's so interested but she must find it overbearing at times!!
< Just home from pickin up the kids at school!
v Do you think it will take Tony flirting with another woman to give Ziva that wake up call that she needs??
^ Maybe. I mean he STOPPED flirting with women for her and then she STARTS! It's soooo frustrating!
< Watching videos.
v Episode you avoid at all costs, because you don't like the feeling you get when you watch it?
big smile
^ I don't really avoid episodes but i always cringe during scene's of Tony and Jeanne and of Ziva and HIM!!! I try and do something else during those scene's!
< Trying to get warm its like 0 degrees here!
v Do you have an eppy you can't watch because its cringe worthy??
laugh
^ I can't watch Angel of Death, even though it's Tony centric. There is simply too much Jeanne. xD
< Same as before.
v If you could erase ANYTHING from their past, what would it be?
big smile
^Hard question... I think everything that happened in their past took them to the place they are now. But if I could erase anything I would erase Jeanne. I didn't like her. And even Michael was better. Because of him Tony realized that he really loves Ziva.
< Reading a book
v How would Tony name a movie with his and Ziva's story in it?
big smile
^ Us Against The World. I say that because they've had so much thrown at them and yet they come back together, stronger than ever :D
< Same as before.
v If you had to song for Tony to serenade Ziva with, what would it be?
heart
^ You are so Beautiful by Al Green, think its the kinda song he would serenade her with!
< Making dinner.
v Would you love if they make a Tiva spin off after NCIS??
big smile
^ As if you even have to ask!
< About to have dinner.
v How do you think Tony would "woo" Ziva?
^ I doubt that they would actually do that, but it would be awesome if they did. I'd definitely watch it.
< Getting ready to go out and paint.
v What do you think would have happened if Ziva had shot Tony during Aliyah?
smile
^ He would have come to hospital - Tony would have been cured - They would have flew home without Ziva - She would have held hostage in Somalia - Tony would have rescued her... Or: Tony would have died - Ziva would blame herself - The team would have left her in Israel - Nobody would have rescued her.
< Learning english
v Do you think we will get some awesome Tiva scenes in 7x16 "Mother's Day"?