फेरी टेल Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

फेरी टेल 1736 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 1736

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Wanna clue me in on why that wouldn't be good?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heart-of_love said…
"well.. Sora is verry-" Zeki was cut off by a "WHAT THE HEACK ARE YOU DOOING!!" followed by Sora flying past and smashing into the wall.
Zetsu: Oh... I think I get what's going on...
"and whats that?" zeki asked when Sora stomped into view.
Zetsu: Your Sora's a perv?
"yep!" Zeki laughed, as Sora ran from Sora.
Zetsu: *Sigh* Can't believe it.... He's a legitimate pervert..... Don't know how this could go anymore downhill....
""well..how about we got Gira and Natsa lez couple." She pointed to'natsu' and 'gray'
Zetsu: Hm... That so?
"yep." Zeki replied as Sora walked over.

"gira and Natsa huh?..ours are Gray and Natsu..and they try to kill each other..."
Zetsu: Indeed that is the case...
"amazing.." Zeki mused.

"i guess so..and Erza is so evil." Sora informed.

"erza? dont you mean Ezra?" Zeki asking pointing at a red haired man eating strawberry cake.
Zetsu: Huh, should have known that there would be a small letter switch for that name... Hm...
"it dosent look like much has changed here..." Sora mused, giving male Lucy googly eyes.

Zeki laughed. S'o what's the deal with you to?"
Zetsu: Dimensional travel....
Zeki rolled her eyes "i ment what's your relationship?" Sora walked over and Zeki pushed him away.
Zetsu: Fiancé.
Sora and Zeki choked. "What!!"

"yea." Sora chirped, throwing her arms around Zetsu' neck.
Zetsu: Hehe.... Honestly.... I think you could take a liking to him.... But... *He'd look at the other Sora, he then hit him in the head* You need to stop being a damn perv!!!!
Sora grabbed his head. "ow!"
Sora reached a hand up and touched her head "i felt that...."
Zetsu: Hm.... Which kind of makes me think..... I wonder how Kazuto would be in this world? Maybe his counterpart is less annoying....
"hope so.." Sora muttered rubbing her head.

"Kazuto? dont you mean Kazuki?" Zeki asked
Zetsu: Or Kazuki..... So that's his name in this world..... Alright then....
"yea..and she's pretty annoying.." Zeki sighed. "Anyways..should you to be getting home?"
Zetsu: [Still annoying.... That's just pleasant...] Well.... I guess we should.... Depends..... Sora.... You ready to go?
"what else are we going to do? Dress in drag and do the hulla?" Sora laughed turning to Zeki. "it was nice to meet you Zeki." "you as welll...Sora..and Zetsu.."
(I got that reference, got a nice laugh out of it too. Nicely done.)
Zetsu: It was indeed an honor to meet you.... Maybe one day you can travel to my side..... We'll meet again someday...
(lol glad you got it i ws laughing while i wrote it)

Zeki smiled "yea, hope so Zetsu."
"let's go..." Sora complained, inching away from Ezra.
Zetsu: *He'd nod as he exited with Sora* Looks like we've waited enough time..... There.... It's already opened.... *He jumped through*
Sora jumped through, and landed on her butt. "there they are!' Lucy exclaimed happily. "yes ! home sweet home!!" Sora smiled.
Zetsu: It's about time...... *He looked to Lucy* Hmm..... *He'd eye Lucy up and down* Are you really Lucy?
???: Real?
Zetsu: Hm? Who are you? I've never seen you before?
???: I'm Fairy Tail's newest member... Ketsu Kageyo...
Zetsu: Whoa.... All this time we've been gone.... And Fairy Tail get's another new member.
 Zetsu: It's about time...... *He looked to Lucy* Hmm..... *He'd eye Lucy up and down* Are आप really
Sor'a eyes grew wide and she flushed slightly as Wendy got ahold of her arm and healed it. "nice to meet you Ketsu , i'm Sora Kitsune."

"i'm Asuka Canatec..i came here right before Kageyo.." a young girl appeared next to him.
 Sor'a eyes grew wide and she flushed slightly as Wendy got ahold of her arm and healed it. "nice to
Zetsu: Heh, it's a pleasure to meet you both....
"the please is all mine." Asuka squeeled making Sora wince, her ears just lost some use. "you okay Sora-san?" Wendy asked. "oh yea..i'm fine no worries" Sora replied.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Zetsu: Heh....
Ketsu: Tell me Kagamine... How strong do you think you are against me?
Zetsu: ..... In other words... You want to challenge me....
"zetsu." Sora smiled "try not to break his pride..."
"i think you to hould make a bet!" Natsu remarked suddenly.
"who ever wins get's go go on a date with Sora." Happy smiled.
"HAPPY!" Sora shreaked tackling the cat.
"kidding, OW! Kidding!!"
Ketsu: No bet needed.... I'll make sure I take you down...
Zetsu: ... Alright then.... Since you have no idea who I am.... Then let's do it....
Everyone quickly cleard out, getting in Safe places. "come one Zetsu!" Sora cheered.
"you can do it Ketsu!" Asuka countered, acting like the child she was, earning a fist to the head from Sora.
Zetsu: I'll make the first move! *He charged with his fist engulfed in darkness*
Ketsu: Hm... *He ducked to dodge* Hm... *He used sent a couple kicks to Zetsu's stomach and sent him into the air, he then pursued, and punched Zetsu back to the ground very hard*
Zetsu: ..... Alright.... It's no doubt.... You're no ordinary wizard....
Ketsu: You'll learn more later.... Don't worry.... I'm pretty sure we both have some tricks up our sleeves.
Sora was shocked before she ran over. "Zetsu are you okay?" She questioned before turning her gaze to Ketsu. "your pretty good...What's your magic type..or is that a secret?"
Ketsu: Hm.... I'm not fixed to one magic ability.... I've got different magic abilities....
Zetsu: ..... This isn't over yet....
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"m-more then one ability..." Sora gasped, startled, she was glad he was with fairy tail and not grimore heart,
Zetsu: Hm, don't worry.... I'll end you with this!!! True Darkness Demon Roar!!! *He released the dark blast of energy at Ketsu*
*There was an explosion on contact*
Zetsu: There.... It's over.... *He'd close his eyes*
Ketsu: No.... This battle is far from over.....
*The smoke cleared and something shocking was seen*
Zetsu: You..... How the hell? *He'd look closer* His eyes....
 Zetsu: Hm, don't worry.... I'll end आप with this!!! True Darkness Demon Roar!!! *He released the dar
Sora's eye's grew wide, she had seen that before. "n-no way..i-is that.." she took a few staps back. "i-it can't be!"
Zetsu: The Susanoo.... Only those with the special eye is able to use this kind of ability...
(lol Naruto refrence!!)
"so it is.." Sora gave Zetsu a panicked look, she had seen that once before...when her clan was destroyed.
(Hey, referenced the nine-tails... Why not?)
Zetsu: *He stood up* I won't lose.... Not to you!!!!
(when did we do that??)

Sora quickly got out of the way, she didnt want to be near that thing.
(Oh wait... I hadn't done that yet? Well, sooner or later it's happening..)
Zetsu: *He powered up to his highest* Allow me to take you down!!! *He dashed forward and used his Demon Darkness Fist attack*
Ketsu: You can't break through.... The armor is indestructible....
Zetsu: Think what you want..... I'm getting through!!! *He further increased the power of his punch and the creature began to crack*
Ketsu: What?!!!!
(lol yea i guess so..)

Sora cheered and Asuka scowled in dismay. "go Zetsu!!"