फेरी टेल Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD

फेरी टेल 1736 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1736

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: Hang on, *He went into the ship and looked in the medicine cabinet* Here we go.... *He'd hand Sora some medication to help with her head*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heart-of_love said…
"thanks." Sora took the meds and got to her feet. "lets hurry and get this over with, before that guy comes."
Zetsu: You might as well forget it.... I can sense way more than just Zancrow.... The Nine-Tails guild is gonna have to fight in this...
"damit!" Sora exclaimed ,cauing a little echo. "oops..." she hissed under her breath looking around.
Zetsu: But.... Before we fight Zancrow.... I need to find their graves....
Sora's face softened. "yea, your right."

"Sora your such a pain!" Someone remarked, walking up from below deck.
"Jayden! what are you doing here!!" Sora exclaimed.
"i was told to keep an eye on you and loverboy."

last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Sora's face softened. "yea, your right." "Sora your such a pain!" Someone remarked, walking up f
Zetsu: Great more nuisances.....
"tch." Jayden Spat before turning back to Sora. " you need a better choice in men...like me."
Sora blushed before laughing. "right...Zetsu this is Jayden, Jayden this Zetsu."
"yo."
Zetsu: Nice to meet you...
"dont worry i'm not taking your girlfriend from you." Jayden remarked. "though i should have grabbed her when i had the chance."

Sora turned red "can we just get this over with!"
Zetsu: *He got off the boat* Hm... *He began walking around to find the graves*
After a while of searching Sora spotted a woman with long white hair, wearing what looked like a dress. The woman beconed and Sora followed, when the woman vanished Sora found graves.

"you shouldnt Follow the dead." Jayden remarked comming up behind her.

"what ever." She cupped her hands around her mouth and called out for Zetsu.
Zetsu: *He heard the call and headed to her* The graves.
"yea...a beautiful woman lead me here." Sora spoke calmely while Jayden leaned on a tree, far from the graves.
Zetsu: A woman.... How did she look? *He looked around*
"well she had long white hair and was wearing a blue dress with an Apron...i couldnt see her eyes." Sora explained.
Zetsu: Long white hair...... No way..... It couldn't..... Mother.....
Sora blinked "are you okay Zetsu?"
Zetsu: ..... I can't believe you got to see her..... *He sat in front of the 2 graves* Mother... Father....
" that was your mother?" Sora whispered..
Zetsu: It had to be...
"sorry to break up this heart warming reunion but." Jayden tackled Sora, taking her to the ground when Something exploded, followed by laughter.

"well, Well, Well...if it isint Zetsu.." A voice snearred.
"Sora, Darling, i's been a while." another laughed

"Rustyrose!" Sora exclamed with a growl.
 "sorry to break up this दिल warming reunion but." Jayden tackled Sora, taking her to the ground whe
Zetsu: Zancrow!!!!
Zancrow smirked. "been a while Zetsu....do you still suck at fighting!"

Sora threw off Jayden and ran at Zancrow, who knocked her aside like a fly. Her back slammed into a tree and the tree turned into Rustyrose. "Sora..you've gottn more beautiful." Rustrose purred."i must admit....you are still trash!"
Zetsu: I'm stronger than I was before. I'll make sure I put you in your place this time!!!!
"i'd like to see you Try!" Zancrow laughed.

Sora and Rustyrose vanished.
Zetsu: Then let's stop talking and start fighting! *He moved quick and charged at Zancrow*
Zancrow dodged, not expecting the attack. "whoa."

~~~~~~~~~~
Sora and Rustyrose were having a all out brawl. Hr sword was out and everytime Rust rose would use is Imagination magic to attack, she used the sword to deflect it. "what is that thing!" Rustyrose demanded, becuse his attack was one again asorbed by her sword. "this is Kami o kyūshū." Sora replied.
"the absorb god!" Rustyrose panicked.
Zetsu: Not done yet! *He kicked off from the tree and charged Zancrow once more*
"fine have it your way." Zancrows arm was engulfed with black fire. "Flame God's Scythe!"

Zetsu: Heh! *His fist was engulfed in darkness* Try this!!! Darkness Demon Black Fist!!!!
Zancrow was smacked in the face with Zetsu's fist, seiding him flying back. "damit."
Zetsu: Hm.... I don't get why you and your guild are here..... But.... This time I'll put an end to you!
Zancrow smirked "good try...even if you beat me, all of Grimore Heart will distroy Fairy Tail!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Distroy Fairy Tail?" Sora questioned Rusty Rose.
"yes! you little Fairys are not strong enough to defeat us!" Rustyrose laughed, using a large clawed had to bat Sora aside like a fly.
Zetsu: You won't!!!!

*A ship arrived at the island*
Kazuto: Alright.... We finally made it..... Although they got here before us..... But....
Shana: Let's be careful..... It would seem that more than our 2 Fairy Tail friends are here....
Kazuto: Is that so..... Then why don't we assist our friends.
(This is Team Kazuto, consisting of Kazuto Kiryuin, Itsuwa, Shana, Rebecca Reed, Oriana Thomson)
 Zetsu: आप won't!!!! *A ship arrived at the island* Kazuto: Alright.... We finally made it.....
(his team is all female)
Sora leapt away from Rustyrose, they where covered in scratches and bruses, and they were both still standing.

Zancrow slammed his fist into Zetsu's head,
Zetsu: *He was sent flying back but recovered himself in the air* Try this on for size!!!! True Darkness Demon's Roar!!! *He released a large blast from his mouth*
Kazuto: No way..... That's Zetsu huh.... I'm gonna split off to Zetsu.... You 4 continue on another path.... *He headed off to get to Zetsu*
Shana: There he goes.....
Oriana: Itsuwa, you're with me....
Itsuwa: Alright, *She went with Oriana and headed on a separate path*
Rebecca: Guess that means I'm with you Shana....
Shana: *She'd nod* Let's go!
 Zetsu: *He was sent flying back but recovered himself in the air* Try this on for size!!!! True Darkn
Zancrow threw up his arms to block the attack, this was way stronger then last time.
~~~~~~

Sora swing her sword and Rustyruse dodged, before knocking it out of her hands. "Sonic Scream!" Sounds waves pulsed from her mouth causing Rustyrose to cover his ears allowing Sora to deal the final blow. "Sonic Kick!" Her leg moved around fast and colloded with Rustyrose's face, sending him flying.
Zetsu: Now! It's about time I put an end to this..... Time to show you my new true power! [Ulquiorra.... It's about time I use that technique!] *He generated a lance of energy in front of him* Say hello! To the Lance of Thunder and Lightning!!! *He'd throw the lance and it caused an explosion on Zancrow*
 Zetsu: Now! It's about time I put an end to this..... Time to दिखाना आप my new true power! [Ulquiorra.
Zancrow let out a cry of surprise and pain before falling silent.

Sora stared down at Rustyrose, he was silent... She turned and stumbled away from him, freezing when she heard laughter. "i'm not done yet..Sora.." rustyrose was standing again, he was bleeding from his ears and looked like something might have been broken.

"shit!" Sora cursed diving for her sword. "uh uh uh." Rusty rose tisked reaching out and grabbing her by the hair. "Let go you bastard!" she exclaimed, using her sound magic and making something break in his mind.
 Zancrow let out a cry of surprise and pain before falling silent. Sora stared down at Rustyrose,
Zetsu: Heh..... Told you.... I'm much stronger..... *He'd pass out* [Damn..... Using my power in succession.... I should.... Be careful next time....]
Kazuto: *He arrived to the finished battle* I see...... Heh, looks like he fulfilled his part after all.... *He'd see 2 graves* So these must be Zetsu's parents..... *He'd close his eyes, he'd relax next to a tree* I'll stay here till he wakes...
Sora slamed into a tree while Rustyrose freaked out, and fell off the cliff they were near. "f-..finaly.." she closed her eyes, passing out. Jayden walked over and smiled before pulling her onto his back, and making there way back to the graves.
Kazuto: And here I was.... Coming to your rescue.... But it turns out you had everything under control after all....
"you do know, only fairy tail members are allowed on this island." jayden spoke comming up behind Kazuto , He gently put Sora down on the ground and cheacked her for wounds, other then her hair being chopped off and screatches and brushe's she was fine.
Kazuto: I keep hearing..... We're willing to face the repercussions....
"why are you even here?" Jayden asked, walking over and cheacking on Zetsu, nothing was serious other then to much power use.
Kazuto: I wanted to see what this place was about..... I keep hearing about this place.... So I got curious....
'well this place is for the fairy tail guilds s-class test...and it's also the grave sight of all the former Guild Masters, Mavis the first who from what we know, was born and raised here on Tenrou island.." Sora remarked from her spot agenst a tree.
Kazuto: I see....
*The other 4 members came to Kazuto*
Kazuto: You're all back together.... What's going on?
Oriana: It's the other energies.... They're not here.....
Kazuto: ....
"other energies?" Sora questioned, her eyes focused on Zetsu