फेरी टेल Fairy tail RP anyone? :3

pinkiepie213 posted on Nov 17, 2014 at 02:40AM
MY OC :
Name: Mizu watergate 
Magic ability: Water dragon slayer/ daughter of the sea serpent 
Crush: Natsu 
BFFs:Erza and Gray ( She smacks him every time he strips ) 
Enemy: Anyone who messes with her or her friends " a friend to the end, I always say! " 
Fav food: Duh, fish! ( Happy: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ) 
Former guild: Striped Tigers 
Present Guild: Fairy Tail 
Nickname: The Serpent 
Personality: Stubborn, Hot headed, plays hard to get, mischievous, loyal, funny, has a great smile, and generous 
Bio: When she was a little girl, A sea dragon took care of her. The sea dragon's name was Sorraa. When Sorraa had vanished one day, Mizu headed for Fairy Tail, the guild that Sorraa had told her about. back when Sorraa had raised Mizu, Mizu would play with Natsu when he and Igneel would come to the shore. When Mizu came to Fairy tail, she met a few people, made new friends, but.... Natsu wasn't there....so she decided to join a different guild, the striped tigers. But when Natsu wasn't there either, she decided to stay there and try to forget about Natsu. But.she just couldnt. She had soon found Surprise, her magical puppy with a spring for a tail. After that, she had decided to return to Fairy Tail, for the people at the striped tigers never really paid any attention to her. Then, she stayed at fairy tail for good!!! :3
What other characters think of her: 
Lucy: She gets along with everyone in the guild! 
Gray: Her? Hah! I HATE her! ( but seriously, She's kinda cute...I would watch your back if I were you )
Natsu: uuuuuuuuuhhhhhh......... What am I supposed to say?
Happy: you're supposed to say what you think of her! 
Natsu: Oh, right! She's AWESOME!!!!! XD 
Happy: She likes fish, just like me!!! X3 
Erza: Me and her make a pretty good team. Every time we go on a quest, she's there to help!
Mira Jane: She's really fun to have around the guild! Good thing she and Erza are here! 
Makarov: She reminds me of Natsu. Mizu prefers taking S class quests. She says, 'I only take these quests to prove my worth. Some say that girls are weak, meak, and can't stand up for themselves. But I beg to differ. I'm here to prove that women are strong and powerful too!!!' She sure is a handful! 
Levy: she's a great person! There's no other way to explain it! 
Wendy: She's pretty cool! I look up to her! ( sometimes, she pulls pranks on Gray, but she's GREAT! ^-^ )
Surprise: SHEZ AWESOMEZ!!! XD
save

फेरी टेल 1736 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 1736

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
Zetsu: *He'd inspect* Looks like you didn't fully patch yourself up.... Here..... *He put his hand on the wound and it reversed it back to normal, but at a price of pain on his arm*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heart-of_love said…
Sora got to her feet. "Zetsu! you shouldnt do that." suddenly the world was spinning and she fell.
Zetsu: Hey Sora... Are you alright?
Sora shook her head, which added to the world spinning, "i feel sick." She replied.
Irisviel: Come on... We'll take you back to my house. I should be able to cure you... *She and Zetsu would get her up*
Zetsu: Don't worry Sora... You're gonna be alright...
Sora turned a little green. She pushed them away and turned around emptying her stomach contents.
Zetsu: A little nausea here and there..... *Sigh* To think.... Fairy Tail's strongest sound mage falling under nausea....
"s-shut up Zetsu." Sora remarked coldly. "Natsu has the same problem with motion sickness!!"
Zetsu: Heh, I know... I know...
Sora wiped hr mouth with the back of her hand. "can we go home yet.." she wined.
Zetsu: *Sigh* And what makes you so sure that if we go through the portal.... That this same situation won't happen again..... Then again.... There's no telling if we just sit here....
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"what do you want us to do Zetsu, live here in this world for the rest of our lives while Grimore heart takes revenge on Fairy Tail for RustyRose and Zancrow?" Sora replied.

"rustyrose..and Zancrow?" Zetsu question.
Zetsu: Of course not.....
"then what?" Sora replied turning to face him.
"who is Rustyrose and Zancrow?" Zetsu asked his mother.
Zetsu: We have to try again.... And hope we return home this time....
Irisviel: While I don't know them by name..... No doubt they sound infamous...
Sora's eyes flicked to Zetsu and Irisviel "how long does it take to open a new portal?"
Zetsu: Another one just opened.... Nizora must know of the situation....
"okay where is it.." Sora questioned.
Zetsu: Follow me, *He began walking*
Sora followed.
Zetsu: *He found another portal at the docks* It's different. Come on, let's go!
Sora smiled at him, before gong into the portal.
Zetsu: *He followed her into the portal*
Sora landed and looked around, in the distance she saw Fairy Tail. "if this is another dimension...i'm going to be pissed off.
Zetsu: I think we're solid this time....
"hope so." Sora martched to the guild and kicked open the doors. "were Back!" And, She froze

(one more time, i promise!!)
Zetsu: Seriously....
(Lol, alright.)
Natsu was sitting there fighting with Gray, but, HE was a SHE. "what the hell is going on!!!" Sora cried.
Zetsu: Don't tell me.... It looks like in this universe..... Everyone's switched genders...
Natsu and Gray stopped fighting and looked at the doors,, where Sora and Zetsu were standing. "Sora? Zeki? is that you?" Sora groaned and internally snickered, Zeki must be Zetsu's female name.
Zetsu: .................... Do I look like a female body to you?!!!
Sora covered her ears and laughed. "So..who are you if your not Zeki.." Natsu questioned.

"his name is Zetsu. and i'm Sora.." Sora replied.
Zetsu: I think we should hurry and get out of here before I lose it..... Besides.... I better at least have a sexy female counterpart...
Sora doubbled over in laughter as someone appeared behind them. "what's going on here?" Sora turned around, and saw a female Zetsu.
 Sora doubbled over in laughter as someone appeared behind them. "what's going on here?" Sora turned
Zetsu: Whoa... Is this Zeki? Amazing... Not only do I look sexy... I look like a total badass.
Zeki drew her sword and hit Zetsu with the hilt. "who's this pile of trash?"

Sora leaned over to Zetsu "she also seems a little coky."
Zetsu: I'm your counterpart from another dimension.... Zetsu Kagamine.
Zeki sheethed her sword. "nice to meet you Zetsu Kagamine, i'm Zeki Kagamine."

Sora smiled before her eyes grew wide. "whoa!"
Sora had walked in. "hey Zeki...whos the-" he was cut off by Sora rubbing his head.
 Zeki sheethed her sword. "nice to meet आप Zetsu Kagamine, i'm Zeki Kagamine." Sora smiled befor
Zetsu: Cool.... Ya know..... If this weren't just an effect of other dimensional shift.... You and I could be siblings Zeki...
"who would want to be sibling with you?" Zeki joked while Sora was trying to get Sora off of him.
Zetsu: Hm, I dunno.... Anyone who really wanted to I guess.... Anyway..... You have a sword.... What kind of magic do you use?
Zeki blinked and sighed "i use....Light Demon Slayer magic....you?"

Sora detached Sora from his head. "sorry it was so soft." Sora giggled. "Who are you?"Sora Demanded. "oh,i'm Sora Kitsune."
Zetsu: Darkness Demon Slayer....
"wow.." Zeki remarked happily. "whats that like?"

Sora was surprised. "but i'm Sora Kitsune!" "Dimension travel." Sora informed him.
Zetsu: Well... You see.... I've got a demon's power within me.... His name's Ulquiorra.... The Darkness is something more to be tamed. Or at least, that's how I've been seeing it. Because with an untamed darkness.... You can't control it.... You lose control of your self.... You don't know what's what..... Friend or foe....
"ohh wow...i have an Angel's power inside, her names Ulqior..." Zeki remarked.
Zetsu: Pretty cool.... So.... If I may know..... Does that sword help your magic? Or is it just for show? Or... Do you go around hitting people with your hilt like you did to me....
Zeki rubbed the back of her head. "it's all 3 actually..." She then looked around. "hey...where's that girl that was with you??"
Zetsu: She's most likely getting to know her other self a little more...
Zeki's eyes grew wide. "uh oh..thats not good..."