दा विंक्स क्लब Roleplay: Alfea! Market! (All dorms welcome, please read discription)

pandawinx posted on Feb 01, 2010 at 04:20PM
Alfea has a store in the top floor where you can buy the following: Pets: Alfea keeps a lot of these winged animals for students to keep, name and love (By the way once you purchase you can control the animal as well as your character) But your only allowed one, so choose, wisely! Here are the animals and which you can buy (All have little wings, they are basically love 'n' pets):
Pink poodle: 3 in stock.
Golden long haired retriever: 3 in stock.
Punk rocker bull dog puppy with red mohawk: 2 in stock.
Purple kitten with tiara: 3 in stock.
mini Elephant with pink hoofs. (1 in stock)
aquamarine Shetland pony with flower in hair. (1 in stock)
Lilac and white panda cub: 2 in stock.
3 rainbow goldfish in fish tank sold together. (5 sets in stock)
Goofy toothed hippo with glasses (1 in stock)
Orange squirell with acorn bag. (3 in stock)
Tank full of golden, silver and bronze buterries (1 set in stock)
yellow and green Baby dragon (1 in stock)
Messy haired cheeky lion with sweet paws (2 in stock)
and finnally a cheeky bronze coloured monkey with a banana. (2 in stock)

It also sells potion-drinks to try with a one a day pruchase with five in stock each day of each type (They all have a names with a little hint to what they do, but you can choose what happens! :) )
1. New! Floatus!
2. Hair scare, now with only 99% sugar! :D
3. Limited edition home sickness relief.
4. From tthe makers of croak-a-cola: Ribbet Wash!
(You dont have to give this to you, you can give it to anyone, so long as they except! ;)

Enjoy! :)
last edited on Feb 01, 2010 at 04:33PM

दा विंक्स क्लब 162 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 162

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pandawinx said…
Telemira: (Stares at potions, hoping to see one labeled 'Power restorer, sadly there wasn't one) (Sighs and looks over to other stool) Ohmigosh, aren't you sweet! (Stares at lilac and white panda cub) (Panda flys up to her and smiles) Awww! (Purchases panda) Whats your name?
Panda: (Shrugs + makes cute noises)
Telemira: Why not cutie? Thats a nice name! Would you like that?
Cutie the panda: (nods and makes cute noises)
Telemira: Aw! Your making me feel better already! (Strokes cutie)
Veevee: (Enters) OMG, this is cool! Oh Step sis, can i have your panda? (Points to Cutie)
Telemira: (Pouts, trys not to sulk about the dissapearance of her staff or upseting her friends) Theres one more in stock at the pet stool. (Beckons Veevee to follow her there and shows her the stool)
Veevee: (Frowns, a bit angry that she wasn't allowed Tinas pet) Wow, thosse fish are awesome, much prettier than your panda!
Telemira: (Thinking to herself: Maybe you like the fish coz they cant answer back)
(Purchases fish) I'm gonna call you fish 1, 2 and 3!!! (Smirks and walks off)
Telemira: (Waits until v.vs gone) Poor, inoccent lil fishys have to live with her now!
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zanhar1 said…
heart
Zakalise: (Looks at Golden long haired retriever) i think i'll buy you (purcheses it)I think i'll name you Deliarimmia. (walks out)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना CyD12 said…
smile
Izzy: (gets into the store) hi Girls! (looks at the Messy haired cheeky lion with sweet paws) OMG! you are soooo cute!
Messy haired cheeky lion: (looks at Izzy and smiles)
Izzy: (Giggles) you are awesome! wanna come with me?
Messy haired cheeky lion: (nods and flys to her)
Izzy: cool! im going to call you Caramell! do you like it?
Caramell: (nods and makes funny noises)
Izzy: (Giggles) awesome! (walks to the cashier and buys Caramell)
Caramell: (makes funny noises)
Izzy: come on! I`ll show you my room! bye girls! (she and Caramell leave)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 30degrees said…
heart
Rani: (looks at the Baby dragons) OMG! they are sooo cute! im going to buy one!
green Baby dragon: (flys to her and makes cute noises)
Rani: OMG! you are so cute! im going to buy you!
Green baby dragon: (smiles)
Rani: and im going to call you.... uuummm what about Beck?
Beck:(makes cute noises and then smiles)
Rani: gess that means yes! (giggles) come on! (they went with the cashier) hey look! a Limited edition home sickness relief! i will buy one! (pays to the cashier) Lets go Beck!
Beck: (makes funny noises)
wink
Telemira: Oh cool, your pets are all so sweet! Its almost impossible to choose! (Grins and gives cutie a bit bamboo)
Cutie: (Nibbles it and goes hyper, hovvering around the room contently with a grin on his face.)
Telemira: (Giggles and claps affentionactly.)
Veevee: (Enters, dumps bag on floor) (Telemira rolls eyes and say: Hello Veevee) I've just put fish 1, fish 2 and fish 3 on my bedside table, by the way.
So, have you found your septer yet, step sis?
Telemira: No Veevee, i haven't. (Looks supsicious) Is there anything you want to confess to?
Veevee: (Raises a eyebrow) Oh nothing a person of YOUR intellegence would understand! (Sniggers) (Telemira goes pale and feels a bit worried but is used to mean comment and not offended)
I just wanted to give you a drink. (Passes aquamarine bubbling drink with straw)
Telemira: Um....Thanks. Prods it with the straw.....lemme guess you've spelled this drink haven't you? (Cutie puts hands on hips and makes cute noises, trying his best to look tough but just comes out looking sweet)
Veevee: (Lying) I copied a formula off of a smart girl in potions class, its a replica of lemonade, only this is magicade. It tastes much better!
Telemira: I may be powerless now but i still dont reckon i can trust you....you dont have to be pyshic to work out that! (Shakes head and cuties makes a noise sounding a little bit like 'Yeah!')
Veevee: (Uses crown to brainwash her and glows black) DRINK IT!
Telemira: (Eyes goes funny and drinks it, spell wears off and she realises it was floatus and goes flying up to the cieling for a few minutes and bangs her head before falling to the floor again!) I am sssooo gonna get ya back your that!
Veevee: Oh it is on like donkey kong!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Elie_star said…
Miele - Yay! I've found the shop! *look around hesitant* Mmmh... What pet can I choose? Maybe a kitten, they're so cute... *A kitten starts to make sweet sounds and starts to purr* But.. wait a minute.. there's a squirrel over there? I love squirrels! *get a very little squirrel and smile* So, you will be my magic pet and I'll call you Ari *the squirrel squeaks happily on Miele's shoulder* Oh... you're so cute!! *pay and go away in a very great mood*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AgyJude said…
Wow these pets are so cute.(to Miele) Excuse me are we supposed to pring our own pets to school?
Telemira: Sorry, i know you weren't talking to me but yes, you can, although only one.
blush
Chloe: thanks! Is Veevee your stepsister?
wink
Telemira: Unfortantly.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Tasfee said…
smile
Musera:Hi,i am new here and my name is Musera,i would like a.........(has a look at the lions)Awwwwww,aren't u just the cutest thing!!!I would like a messy haired lion.(Purchases it).And u will be called Diana!Aaaaaa.......i was wondering if i could have another pet,u know i love them,if i could i would like a aquamarine pony and a purple kitten with the tiara.Thx and it would nice if u granted my request.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Ember89 said…
heart
Ember: I'd love a dragon
Izzy: (gets in with Caramell) hi everyone!
Caramell: (looking at the toys and pushing Izzy to them)
Izzy: (giggles) calm down caramell! go and choose just 1 toy ok?
Caramell: (flys fast to the toys and start to look at all of them)
Izzy: remember! is just 1! (looks at Diana) aawwwn you are so cute!
Caramell: (looks at Izzy mad)
Izzy: (notice Caramell was looking at her) dont be jealous Caramell! for me you are the cutest pet in this world!
Caramell: (gets with her with a toy)
Izzy: (smiles and then buy the toy) ok here you go Caramell! (gives her the toy again)
big smile
Musera:Hey there izzy,awwwwww ur caramell is so cute.I wanna get a few more pets.(Purchases a aquamarine pony,purple kitten and rainbow goldfishes and also a squirrel).And now to name 'em.I wanna name(to the aqamarine pony)Dalia.And my fishes Amanda,Richie and Laria.And my kitten Cera.And my dear little sw\qirrel Clarissa.Oh,i almost forgot,Izzy i love making cookies so i made u and caramell some strawberry extra choclate cookies,and share them with jolly and tell me did u like them!(gives izzy cookies)
Diana:Roar!!
Musera:She says enjoy!
Cera:Meooooowwwwww!
Musera:Possibly she says hi!
Amanda,Richie and Laria make bubbles which must mean,"thx!and ur pet is cute!"
Clarissa:Currrr!
Musera:Ya,i know.Isn't caramell cute!
heart
Telemira: Sweet pets!
smile
Musera:Thanx Tina!I love ur Cutie!
Clarissa:Currrrr!
Dalia:Neighhhhhh!!!!
Diana:Rooooooo!!!
Cera:Purr!
Amanda,Richie and Laria:Bubbblllleeeeessss!!!!
Musera:They say they like cutie!
Izzy: (gives Caramell a cookie) remember to say thanks to Musera!
Caramell: (eats the cookie) roooar! (flys around Musera)
Izzy: (giggles) here you go Jolly!
Jolly: thanks! (eats it) OMG! they are so... yummi!
Izzy: (eats the cookie) wow Jolly is right... this cookies are great! thanks Musera!
smile
Musera:Ur welcome!Oh and remember to give them to Flavio.After all he is my friend too,right?oh i remember i came to get more pets,u see i love animals.Now(purchases the other animlas she didnot)
Well now,ur name.
My pink poodle:Zinzy!
My golden retriever:Arrow.
My punk rocker bulldog:Rocky!
My mini elephant:Phoebe.
My lilac and white panda:Snowy.
My hippo:Hipposa
My butterlies:Janessa,Kathleen,Lacey,isla,had­ly.
My dragon:Dragonnila.
My monkey:Shcelly.
Now,i shud go and get them something to eat.Be back in a few mins.K?
Izzy: (smiles) yeah Flavio is your friend too! I will give him the cookie!
Caramell: (tries to get the cookie but he couldnt)
Izzy: Caramell! this cookie is not for you... it looks that you are hungry!
Musera! do you mind if I go with you? Caramell needs to eat too (smiles)
smile
Musera:(giggles)Sure,come along.Oh and caramell i will make u another box full of my freshly baked cookies soon.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Stellawinx4eva said…
worried
can i be in the pink dorm forplay
smile
Hey,i am shannah,ya u can.u need to sign in the roleplay:alfea section to start on this roleplay.come on,its fun!here is the link.
link
big smile
Thnx for explaining tasfee, im the creator of da roleplay: Feel 3 to jion whenever u like . :)
my pleasure.
sunny
:) <3
laugh
Ember: oh wow! Cute pets!
Green dragon:( flys over to ember excited)
ember: aww your adorable! I'll buy you and a few toys for you! And your name will be...flame! Do you like that name?
Flame:(nods and picks out a few toys)
ember: (buys the toys and flame)
sick
Tina flower: (Stops drooping as a sign of liking embers new pet)
smile
Musera:Awwwwww,flame is adorable!(Dragonilla flies around Flame)
Looks like Dragonilla found a friend.
heart
Flame: ( flies around all the girls Tina flower and dragonilla)
ember: awww he really likes all of you!
Miele - I love baby dragons! *pets gently Flame on the head*
laugh
Musera:I like have 15 back in Lovesphere,mom gets so mad she locks me up instead of the animals!Alas!hehe.I LOVE ANIMALS!
surprise
Veevee: (Enters on her phone, waves to the tav while walking past talking to someone) Yep Jessie, i will be there. Thanks so much, bye! (hangs up)
Telemira: (Raises an eyebrow) My sixth sence- Tingling. My big sister duties- Tinglin' even more! (Smiles and walks up to veevee) Whos jessie?
Veevee: Um....hes a lad from red fountain....He's really nice. And he doesnt have a mohawk, thank god.
Telemira: Wait a sec! (Glows blue on the outline withe xcitement) OMG! You have a date dont you? A NON-pyshimar date! Is he cute? is he strong? Did he ask you out or did you ask him out? Does Pyshcs know?
Veevee: Course he doesnt know!
Telemira: Oh, ppllleeaaassseee may i tell the girls!
Veevee: I gues sit would have no harm, i guess...
Telemira: (Runs up to the tav) Guess what guys: Veevees actually got a date and its not pyshimar! Its jessie!
sad
Ember: oh my god! Physhimars a nice guy don't ditch him!
heart
Concorda: (Chuckles) Hes a player! Of course he isnt nice! Lets just leave tiger-boy be, hey?
Veevee: Dont call him that....Anyway (smiles) Jessie's the coolest guy ever, he's a guitarist in red fountain coolest band! Hes really sweet and romantic, i dont know what i'll do without him!
Telemira: Whatever happened to your "I dont need a lad to look after me" approach.
Veevee: Oh tina, you know i just say that!
surprise
Ember:(shocked expression) he's not a player and don't call him that Concorda...
Izzy: Jessie, huh? does physimar know about him?
crying
Ember: physhimar is nice (cries) why ditch him for some other guy! Tina please talk some sence into her! (continues crying because physhimar and vee made a good couple and doesn't want vee around any guy except physhimar)
Veevee: Ember i didnt mean it in that way...(Passes tissue)
Telemira: (Puts arms around ember) Em, what happeneed in redfountain was very upseting for veevee, what she needs now is a new start, they're still friends, anyway. and nope, Pyshimar doesnt know.
smile
Musera:Calm down,lets think of this calmy,now V,do u want to move on?
smile
Veevee: (Nods) Yes, i suppose i do.
surprise
Musera:Sure about that,cuz this decision will be one of ur life's most important decision!So plz take ur time,don't go fast or u will be in trouble!
blush
Veevee: Hmm.....give me time to think about it. Well, Pyshimar promised he wouldnt let me down again, but he did! twice over! and is dating misty now, which i find uncomfortable...also i feel all shy and stuttery around him.....wheras Jessie is really nice and i KNOW hes single and i can trust him....I just cant do that with pyshimar.....Ok i want to move on.
smile
Miele - I think that you can give Jessie a chance, Veevee. Even if I think that Physimar feels something for you, probably he need some time before realize it. Have a date with Jessie and have fun... We only want to see you happy!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sapphirez said…
smile
Chibi: Sis, I want the kitten.
Buuke: Okay, here you go.
Chibi: I'm gonna name her Buuke.
Buuke: You're insulting me right?
Chibi: Okay, Okay, I'm naming her Lirara.
Buuke: Nice, now, let's go home.
crying
Ember: I don't trust Jessie...(continues crying)
sad
Veevee: Ember, you havent even met jessie! Look, i really enjoy spending time with him and he makes me feel happy, surely you now how that feels when your with Mark?
surprise
Ember: I would if he wasn't hanging out with Mitzi! (watches both of them walking and holding hands...what. The. Hell?!)
tongue
Chloe: Okay, now this is confusing. Who is Misty DATING pHSYMAR Mark?
surprise
Ember: Maybe shes dating both of them...