द हंगर गेम्स Hunger Game Movie Cast

Lilrue87 posted on Jun 16, 2009 at 05:43PM
I know there will be a movie and It will have to have a cast, obviously, here are some people I thought would be good for the cast (I totally changed it please check out my video too!)

Katniss: Vanessa Marano
Peeta: Alex Pettyfer
Rue: Ariel Winter/Jodelle Ferland/Willow Smith
Primrose: Abigail Breslin
Haymich: Justin Kirk
Effie: Morgan Fairchild
Cinnia: Hugh Dancy
Thresh: Stanislav Ianevski
Clove: Agnes Bruckner
Glimmer: Hayden Panittere
Cato: Sebastion Stan
Gale: Kevin Zegers
Foxface: Emma Stone
Avox Girl: Laura Prepon
Katniss's Mom: Michelle Pfeiffer

I saw most of these people on a youtube video by ZQanimefan, thanks to you. I liked a lot of these people. If there are some you like please write back!! I really want to change Katniss... I personally think she is very challenging to cast. Suggestions?
last edited on Aug 15, 2009 at 01:49AM

द हंगर गेम्स 379 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 379

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना radigan2010 said…
I don't know about william as peeta. i think he might be too strong and confident.
and megan fox as katniss?
interesting. . .
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Lilrue87 said…
Yah Im not into the whole actor/actress kinda thing, I just pretty much went by the descriptions in the book and the way they looked.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TeamPeeta said…
I dont like William as Peeta... i agree with radigan2010..
i think he Peeta should be played by Alex pettyfer, cuz he is soo hoot and sexy :)
oh wow. he's a yes!!! hahaha.
and she prolly doesn't fit too well, but i like her enough to say it anyways, but missy peregrym (stick it) would make a good katniss in my mind.
big smile
She would! LOL
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना valeriepops said…
Megan Fox would do a terrible job as Katniss. With her it's about appearances and looking hot, whereas Katniss is nothing like that at all. Bleh.
Yeah I get what your saying. Truthfully I just knew megan played in transformers LOL
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jabberjays said…
i like my list... it's in the videos. when i picked my cast i tried to be realistic as far as age, association to lionsgate, appearance and acting ability... i like the gale i posted although he is a hard one to pick. what can i say, i like guys with dark hair and light eyes... and justin kirk for heymitch! with makeup and such he would really do the film wonders! i hope i'm not spoiling the second book but after that read you might think so as well... idk but i really picture him after that. what dose anyone think?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
I saw it it was good! XD
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sophhop said…
me and my friend think these ppl should act in the movie:
Katniss:Vanessa Marano- the closest 1 we could find!
Prim:Ariel Winter or Niamh wilson or Abigail Bresilen
Gale:Jackson Rathbone or Cameron Bright
Peeta:William Moseley or Lucas Till
Haymitch:Jack Nicholsan
Rue:Jodelle Ferland or
Effie trinklet:MIRANDA RICHARDSON
Thresh:Stanislav Ianevski
Cato:Sebastion Stan
Cinna:Hugh Dancy
Glimmer:dunno
FoxFace:Ashley Greene
Avox Girl:Zena Grey
I personally don't like Hugh Dancy as Cinna. I don't know why. I just don't think he fits the emotional description. And Jack Nicholsan as Haymitch . . . hmm. . .
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cullenjonas4eva said…
Katniss is an average girl who can become quite pretty. Though she is strong and outspoken, she is not vain or strikingly, amazingly beautiful. Megan Fox is NOT a Katniss!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना cullenjonas4eva said…
However, Ariel Winter would be the perfect Rue <3
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sargo96 said…
i dont know ? peeta katniss gale prim and rue would probably be hard to cast maybe ? beacause you need to find someone who is around the right age and someone who fits the description from the book well anyways i hope they make a good decision ?
wait ? is there even a movie ?
Thats what I heard... I really hope they do good on the movie too... It would be terrible if they messed it all up...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना elle89 said…
this is really good!! id like to add my thought :)

Katniss: Missy Pergrym
Gale: Kellin Lutz
Prim: Niamh Wilson
Haymitch: Justin Kirk
Effie: Michelle Pfiffer
Cinna: Hugh Dancy
Rue: Willow Smith
Thresh: Stanislav Ianevski
Cato: Sebastion Stan
Clove: Megan Fox
Glimmer: Blake Lively
Avox girl: Zena Gray

Let me know what you think!! :)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना texastar95 said…
heart
STERLING KNIGHT AS PEETA!!!!!!!!! ( the guy on sunny with a chance)
 STERLING KNIGHT AS PEETA!!!!!!!!! ( the guy on sunny with a chance)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Mr_Nmm said…
Ariel winter can't be Rue unless a Tropic Thunder is pulled.
(remember that movie?)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना texastar95 said…
HENRY CAVILL AS GALE!!!!!
 HENRY CAVILL AS GALE!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना iluvhungergames said…
megan fox doesn't seem like she would be a good katniss and rue has to have bright green eyes thats one thing that katniss loved about her!but besides that i liked the choices
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LeahNYCGxo said…
Megan Fox would be a good Katniss- Katniss is supposed to be pretty Peeta mentions that the boys at school like her but the reason why you assume she is ugly is that she has a scowl on her face. WHAT?! Rue is supposed to be black and not have green eyes! Read the book- its says she has brown eyes.

Please no TWILIGHT ACTORS- Why the hell do people put them in every single movie cast. Sheesh. Any one agree with me?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hungergamesfan2 said…
monkey
I think all the ideas are great but lets get new actors in hollywood and stay true to the book lif katniis reallly brave and peeta a little unsure of himself and . . .
What happened to Tropic Thunder????
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sargo96 said…
sick
wat bout lucas till as peeta ?
He's a good one too!
I added most of the suggestions and some of my own and made a cast video. I will post it soon. Please check it out.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jabberjays said…
Megen fox is too old... sorry... i can't help but see a brunette AnnaSophia Robb.. she is old enough and has the skill to pull it off. also she can look sweet and innocent or ready for a fight. katniss is tough to the reader but to the capitol veiwers, she's miss sweetheart.

i like max thieroit for peeta... but i could be swayed if a better choice came along...

as for gale... hum i have seen guys that look the part but i have seen little of their acting... maybe carter jenkins...

as i might have said before.. justin kirk would be awesome as haymitch! nuff said
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hungergamesfan said…
I dont know about William as Peeta ... he seems like the opposite of the character. And I think Mehan might be too pretty to play Katniss. I know she is supposed to be sorta pretty but Megan is waaaay beyond that. Plus shes too old for it ... otherwise its a pretty good cast :)

My Cast:

Katniss: Emily Browning or Lyndsy Fonsesca
Gale: Gaspard Ulliel or Kevin Zegers
Katniss's Mom: Sienna Guilliory
Katniss's Dad: Brendan Fraser or Erica Bana
Prim: Elle Fanning, Abigail Breslin or Madison Davenport, (sorry I really couldnt choose)
Madge: Saoise Ronan
Effie Trinket : Emily Blunt
Haymitch : Gerard Butler (in the movie they would have 2 scruff him up alittle but he is exactly like how I ictured Haymitch)
Glimmer : Emma Degerstedt
Cato : Sebastian Stan or Mike Welch
Clove: Hayden Panettiere
Foxface: Emma Stone
Rue: Yara Shaidi
Thresh: Robert Ri'chard or Staislav Ianevski,
Cinna : Hugh Dancy
Portia: Michelle Trachtenburg, Ammanda Crew or Zooey Deshacnel,
Avox Girl: Hailey Ramm
President Snow: Ian McKellen

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना hungergames_fan said…
wink
ALEX PETTYFER HAS TO PLAY PEETA.i agree with you on that 100% and if not william mosley is a suitable choice. i think kevin zegers should play gale.i also have to say GO TEAM PEETA!!!!!!!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना rawrlexi said…
meh
NO MOVIE!!!!! NO MOVIE NO MOVIE NO MOVIE. Why ruin such a great series (soon to be trilogy) with a crappy cinema remake?! Seriously you guys, haven't you learned from past book-turned-movies that the book is always a crap load better?! Use your imagination to create what Katniss, Peeta, and all the others look like. Don't rely on Hollywood to do it for you. Sheep.
hmmm
Yah but it is a bit better because Suzanne Colins is going to write the screenplay. And plus you don't have to watch it if you don't want to
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AlreadyFamous said…
cool
I think the cast needs to all be unknowns. Maybe some more well knowns for the adults, but for the teens and kids, they need to be unknowns. Especially for Katniss and Peeta.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onetruelove said…
smile
I don't like the choices for Katniss or Peeta but Morgan Fairchild is an EXCELLENT choice for Effie. She looks exactly how I picture Effie would look. Hugh Dancy is a good Cinna but I think he should be more handsome. I think Haymitch should be older but the person you chose certainly looks like how I picture him. Kevin Zegers is a perfect Gale and Hayden Panittere is a perfect Glimmer!!! Good picks. I would pick Alexander Ludwig at Peeta and Sammi Hanratty would be a good pick for Primrose. I think Katniss would be played well by Ellen Page but since she is too old that won't work. A young Winona Ryder would be good, too. But the BEST person to play her would be Shailene Woodley... She is the perfect age and VERY talented!!! She also looks just as I imagine Katniss to look and is the perfect age, too!!!!!!!! Another good pick for Prim would be Elle Fanning.
 I don't like the choices for Katniss या Peeta but मॉर्गन Fairchild is an EXCELLENT choice for Effie.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onetruelove said…
I agree with Willow Smith as Rue... if she's got the talent!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना viddy92 said…
i think the best type of katniss is someone you can imaging fighting or hunting in the wilderness. Someone with an olive/brownish/tanned skin and has a dark beauty beauty that can be softened. Definietly NOT some fancy and famous hollywood actress who will just add the movie to their list of " movies made" . someone who will give katniss a 3D personality and not someone who you have seen so often that you keep linking their acting back to previous roles they've played.
though, most importantly- NO TWILIGHT CAST!
i'm praying that they don't ruin like they did like twilight.
=)
I can't agree more with you! ^^^
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना sloppyjane said…
I was really thinking of Lucas Till as Peeta. It just came to my thought while I was reading the book, then as Katniss, at first I was thinking of Megan Fox,honestly. But then as I was reading the book it states there that Prim is a blond so there's a chance that katniss may be a blond too. So I thougt of Taylor Swift. Not sure she can act though... hehehe
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bobaloo said…
I think megan fox would be good as clove glimmer or foxface
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना themockingjay23 said…
check out my cast ideas here:link
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fire_ice said…
Katness-anna sophia rob
I herd that anna is auditioning lol
I don't like Anna as her. She's too white to me and Katniss is olive. And honestly, I can't picture her running around with a bow and arrow, killing things and eating them. Nope...can't see it. It would be strange to me.

I like Alex, but I think he looks too old now. I saw a recent picture and the guy looks 30 even though he's only, what, 19/20?
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना THOMASREADS said…
i think of katniss as anna popplewell the one from narnia or katniss as megan fox
peeta should be lucas till

and finnick should be tom welling
Anna Popplewell? Talk about type casting...
Megan is way too old...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना ja8ke said…
tongue
For all you people who said that Anna Sophia Robb cannot be hardcore go watch the Reaping because she's alot better than choices like Megan fox or someone with no experience. I've see a pic of her and she is a really good actor. It doesn't matter if she doesnt look the part right away, that's why they have somthing called...make up she's not too young or old and she is perfectly the right katniss. Clearly you people aren't looking into the acting chops. AND ARE YOU KIDDING ME lucus til omfg no way. Alex pettifer is a thousand times better and Sterling knight is my next choice. Plus I've already herd that Suzanne Collins is a big fan of Anna sophia robb because of her role in the reaping. She said it in an interview when they asked her about her picks for katniss. I didn't even like anna sophia robb until I watched some of her movies. She's a good actor and I can see her as katniss. I've already seen it.:)
 For all आप people who कहा that Anna Sophia Robb cannot be hardcore go watch the Reaping because she
TOTALLY AGREED CASS!! SHE'S PERRRRRRRRFECT AND THAT INTERVIEW WUZ PERRRRRRRRRRFECT. I HAVE A FEW SUGGESTIONS TOO. I watched the reeping the girl is bad assed.PERFECT PEETA-ALEX PETTIFER
 TOTALLY AGREED CASS!! SHE'S PERRRRRRRRFECT AND THAT INTERVIEW WUZ PERRRRRRRRRRFECT. I HAVE A FEW SUGG
CHOICE NUMB ERE DOS
 CHOICE NUMB ERE DOS
I still don't like Anna as her. I pictured Katniss darker and just not like Anna. She looks innocent, and sweet (even in the reaping). She doesn’t possess Katniss’ edge to me. Can you imagine her hunting animals, skinning them and eating them? I can't...

We all have different opinions. A lot of people can act and a lot of people are Katniss's age and a lot of people look like Katniss. A lot of those people just aren't well known actors or actresses which is why they need an open audition. I've seen the Reaping, but Anna still doesn't remind me of Katniss.

I like Alex, but not Sterling.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zem_do said…
why is everyone so into Alex Pettyfer as Peeta? He's hot, yes, but I think he's WAY too full of himself. And old looking - I always imagined Peeta to be good looking, but in a boyish way and VERY unaware of it - unlike Alex Pettyfer, who know's he's hot and is really arrogant.
I've never seen him before, only pictures, so that's why I think he's good, but I found another one that I think looks like Alex, but he's better in my opinion! He was in the Mummy 2 when he was younger!

Freddie Boath
 I've never seen him before, only pictures, so that's why I think he's good, but I found another one t
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना pirate-vampire said…
smile
Katniss: Lucy Hale - if she looked tougher and added some muscle-ness.

But I think an "unknown" cast would work the best.

Even though Alex Pettyfer would be aweosme as Peeta, I want him to play as Jace in another Trilogy, The Mortal Instruments, and it seems weird to me to mix the two together. :P