द हंगर गेम्स सेकंड फैन्पॉप Hunger Games!

FallenLove posted on Feb 16, 2012 at 08:04PM
Hello, tributes.

If you would like to join The Hunger Games, please follow these rules.

There will be one boy and one girl tribute from each district, these places come on a first come- first serve basis.

After we have chosen the volunteers, I will give you a list of vital skills, you must pick up to 5 of these that your tribute has. I will then give you a training score.

I will give you challenges while in the arena. I will have to kill you off if you fail these challenges. Please don't report me or anything like that if I have to say goodbye to your character.

In the end, there will only be one winner. May the odds be ever in your favour.

District 1 Male - Sebastian, 18, Very tall, Grey eyes, Brown hair to his shoulders, Strong.
-

District 1 Female - Annaya Marshall, age 16, Goes by Ani, pronounced On-ee. Reddish brown hair and ice blue eyes. She's fairly skinny but not abnormally.
-

District 2 Male - Katio Marlon, 17, Tall, Light blonde hair, Blue eyes, Intimidating
-

District 2 Female - Callan Burke, 17, Very short yet hip cut black hair and dark grey eyes. She has very pretty, unblemished slightly tanned skin and is about 5'10 and very skinny and curvy. She's also very toned, as she has trained for the Hunger Games for her whole life. SamB7

District 3 Male - Aaron Sweeney, 14, Athletic, Attractive, Deep tanned skin, Short-ish, Short brown hair with long bangs, Grey eyes. Goobsheep
-

District 3 Female - Michaela Suny, 14, Fair Skin, Short, Curly light brown hair, Bright green eyes. Tdafan121
-

District 4 Male - Jordan Lonien, 18, Tan, Muscular, Black Hair, Dark blue eyes. Dovemoon
-

District 4 Female - Marina Fatou, 16, Pale Skin, Black Hair, Dark Blue Eyes. Bluefire7777
-

District 5 Male - Donovan, 13, Black short hair, Black eyes, Cute.
-

District 5 Female - Perry Jones, 14, Pretty, pearl white skin and deep brown, beautiful eyes with long eyelashes. Her hair is mousey brown with natural blonde highlights and is very, very short, like boy's hair. Her face looks innocent and fragile and she's very pretty and kind looking. SamB7

District 6 Male - Dominick, 16, Chocolate skin, Very short wavy black hair, Very dark almost black eyes, Very tall and muscular, Good looking.

District 6 Female - Isabel Campbell, 17, Strawberry blonde hair, Hazel eyes ,Medium sized ,Plain.
-

District 7 Male - Philip Brease, 16, Fit, Long blonde hair, Light blue eyes, Friendly smile and perfect teeth.
-

District 7 Female - Cristina Cannabell, 17, Tanned skin, Short, Curvy, Long curly dark brown hair, Amber eyes.

District 8 Male - Allen deLune, 12, Small, Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Scar on back of his neck.
-

District 8 Female - Flisse Monroe, 15, Pale, Blonde hair, Blue eyes, Pretty
-

District 9 Male - Chris Hawk, 15, Muscular, Blue eyes, Dirty blonde hair.
-

District 9 Female - Sage Perkins, 18, Unusually tall, with mousy brown hair, she's always squinting at something. One of her bad habits is chewing; whether it's gum, a pencil, or her own cud, she's always gnawing at something. Her nose is long and hawkish, and she talks in short, sharp, LOUD bursts.
-

District 10 Male - Spencer Fields, 14, Green eyes with yellow flecks in the middle, short jet black hair, tall, relatively muscular for his age. killassassin47

District 10 Female - Rose Flinn, 13, Tall, Thin, Dark curly hair, Mahogany eyes, Many freckles.
-

District 11 Male - Tyson Jackson, 17, Brown skin, Really short black hair, Very muscular, Brown eyes,Tall.
-

District 11 Female - Zianona, 16, Pale, Attractive, Long golden straight hair, Lime green eyes. casacada1007
-

District 12 Male - Indigo Lockton, 13, Still slender, almost feminine, but very bony. He has long, straight black hair, black eyes, and really puffy lips. His voice cracks ALL THE TIME (curse you, puberty!), and he hates the world
-

District 12 Female - Sophia Dawson, 17, Long curly brown hair, deep blue eyes. QueridaPantufa
-

PLEASE BARE IN MIND, THIS IS NOT A ROLEPLAY FORUM. BY JOINING, I HAVE A RIGHT TO KILL OFF YOUR CHARACTER AT ANY TIME. THIS IS A TOURNAMENT.

If you have any questions about anything on this forum, please message my account. :)

link

Reserve - pink_bookworm
last edited on Mar 03, 2012 at 11:43PM

द हंगर गेम्स 246 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 246

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना FallenLove said…
Please include District, Gender, Name, Age and Looks of your Character in your entry. :D

The Characters has to be your creation, you can't choose someone from the books or someone who was in the First Fanpop Hunger Games.

You can only have 1 character for now, but eventually I'll open it up for more.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना QueridaPantufa said…
big smile
District 12, female, 17-years-old, Sophia Dawson, Long/curly brown hair with deep blue eyes
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Bluefire7777 said…
District 4 Marina Fatou- pale skinned girl with dark black hair and dark blue eyes 16 years old
Thankyou both. :D
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना tdafan121 said…
Hey!~ I'd love to play again, so here's my tribute ^.^

Name: Michaela Suny
District: 3
Appearance: Curly light brown hair, bright green eyes, fair skin. On the shorter side.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना goobsheep said…
District 3 male: Aaron Sweeney, 14 years old, short brown hair with long-ish bangs, grey eyes, deep tanned skin
AND Aaron Sweeney is also short-ish, not too short though
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Dovemoon said…
Jordan Lonien- a handsome 18 year old guy with black hair and dark blue eyes and is tan and muscular. District 4
error...
District four buddies dove lol
big smile
:D lol GO district four!!
big smile
My fav district
smile
Same. Its sooo... just awesome!
laugh
Pretty much
ya well me and tdafan are district 3 buddies and were gonna win like katniss and peeta
mischievous
Yea okay whatever 4 is going to mop you guys up so yea
...Yeah, I don't expect to win. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be out fairly early this time around. It wouldn't be fair, since I won the first one...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना casacada1007 said…
female district 11
name: zianona
looks: skin as white as snow, long golden straight hair, lime green eyes, attractive
(YEAH!!!!!! THE SECOND FANPOP HUNGER GAMES! :D)
Thankyou all! Tomorrow I'll let you have second characters, but in the mean time please tell ALL your friends about this. Alot of our First tributes we're told by friends. :D
yeah well when ur fishing with a rod or net, ill just electrify the whole lake and ill get all the fishes. if there's even gonna be a lake
can we make our second characters now? and do they have to be the opposite gender of the one you originally picked?
You can't add Second Characters yet, I will tell you when you can.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SamB7 said…
I'll be happy to join! :)

District: 2
Name: Callan Burke
Looks: Very short yet hip cut black hair and dark grey eyes. She has very pretty, unblemished slightly tanned skin and is about 5'10 and very skinny and curvy. She's also very toned, as she has trained for the Hunger Games for her whole life. She angers very easily and is a dangerous predator.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना killassassin47 said…
smile
District: 10
Name: Spencer Fields
Looks: Green eyes with yellow flecks in the middle, short jet black hair, tall, relatively muscular for his age. Thanks!
killassassin47
Thankyou both, you can now add a second character, but they can't be from the same district as the first, and can't be the same age according to age charts, as followed.
If a tribute is; Then make the next one;
12 - 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
13 - 12, 15, 16, 17, 18
14 - 12, 16, 17, 18
15 - 12, 13, 17, 18
16 - 12, 13, 14, 18
17 - 12, 13, 14, 15
18 - 12, 13, 14
District: 5
Name: Perenelle (Perry) Jones
Looks: Pretty, pearl white skin and deep brown, beautiful eyes with long eyelashes. Her hair is mousey brown with natural blonde highlights and is very, very short, like boy's hair. Her face looks innocent and fragile and she's very pretty and kind looking. (link)
Distct 7 male: Philip Brease, 16, fit from chopping trees, long blonde hair, light blue eyes, average height, medium-toned skin. Wide friendly smile, perfect white teeth. Attractive.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना casacada1007 said…
district 1 male
name: sebastian
looks: he's very tall, grey eyes, and brown hair to his shoulders, little bit tanned, strong looking
District 8 female: Flisse Monroe- pale skinned girl with fair blond hair and pretty blue eyes 15 medium height very pretty
Error
Yayyy its filling up!
Yep
Error
Error?
I think I'm gonna add another tribute this time around.

Name: Allen deLune
District: 8
Appearance: Small stature, has shaggy ear-length blond hair and blue eyes. Has a scar on the back of his neck.
yea when it comes up as an error and says you didnt post anything when you did
error!
Hm, no one's caught the reference I made with my tributes. Less Vocaloid fans than I thought...
Bump!
CAn i add a second character?

Chris Hawk- a tall, relatively muscular guy with short dirty blonde hair and blue eyes
Ofcourse you can Dovemoon, but you didn't tell me his district.
She obviously doesn't care if she didn't post it just kidding I'm sure she just forgot
Error
Oh. Sorry. District 9.
And Chris Hawks age?
oh! Did I not put that?? oh well. 15.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Me_Iz_Here said…
Annaya Marshall, age 16, district 1. Goes by Ani, pronounced On-ee. Female, of course. Reddish brown hair and ice blue eyes. She's fairly skinny but not abnormally. She's a fighter and is very serious when she needs to be. But most of the time she's annoying and immature. She's willing to team up with people but is pretty independent most of the time.

Hope I'm doing this right, it's been a while. (Wonder if anyone from my past RPs remembers me...)
height?
not nessary really
big smile
( Me_iz_here!!!! Hi!!!!!)