Stormclan Darkpaw and Briarpaw's journey for StarClan

SoyalaLeisu posted on Aug 07, 2010 at 10:33PM
I have to do this for StormClan! and she crossed the border.

"Briarpaw?" asked a curious voice behind her. Turning with anger and fear broiling under the surface, she saw Darkpaw staring at her in confusion. "Where are you going, Briarpaw?"

Smiling and letting it all out, Briarpaw told him of her mission. "Darkpaw please don't tell! StarClan is sending me on a mission to find Duskbreak and give him a message!"

Darkpaw stared at her for a moment. "I got that same message from StarClan myself! Please let me come too."

Briarpaw wanted a travel buddy so bad she invited him. As the territory fell away behind them, Darkpaw said, "Petalfeather sent me."

Briarpaw nodded.

"Who sent you?" He looked at her, eager for her answer.

"Fernsniffer."

Stormclan 502 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 502

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना brownstar said…
*narrows my eyes but doesn't say anything and i sigh* when i meant to stop hiding i meant you too petalfeather *i mewed as she came out*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना SoyalaLeisu said…
zzz
*doesn't dream* ~Briarpaw~
sorry *she mewed then looked down* how much further do we need to go? *i asked* not much longer
(I'm at Pep band. I'll be back later)
(ok see ya)
worried
(I'm back!)

*rolls over and blinks open eyes to see sunlight pouring into cave* *screams and stand, darting for the entrance* ~Briarpaw~
sad
brairpaw it's just me *i mewed from where i was* we got away
crying
*runs into sunlight and looks up at the sky then screams* ~Briarpaw~
*eyes were upset* does she not remember anything/ *i whimper* will i have to go alone now?
crying
*sits with head down and sobs* ~Briarpaw~

*sits in den and says to Darkpaw* She'll be fine. She just needs to find strength. And if she's lucky, she won't remember anything. *Darkpaw jumps and glares at her* ~Fernsniffer~
*turns my glare away from her*
crying
*sobs myself into a bloody nose, then turns and looks around* Darkpaw! Darkpaw! Darkpaw! ~Briarpaw~

*smiles and looks away* ~Fernsniffer~
*sees her* hi brairpaw *i mewed softly*
crying
*jumps then whips around, tears streaming down my face* Darkpaw! Darkpaw! *runs in and presses against him, still sobbing* ~Briarpaw~
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Edwin3 said…
laugh
*gags* ~Fernsniffer~ just kidding

*eyes glaze over then fades away* ~Fernsniffer~
*holds back the urge to jumps back and mews* everything's ok now, don't worry
cloudy
*sobs for a while then sits with head down at cave entrance* ~Briarpaw~
*walks over* it's ok now, we got away
worried
*stares down, eyes sad* What happened? ~Briarpaw~
*remembers what fernsniffer said and thinks* what do i say?
*glares at him* How about the truth. Lying got us into this mess. ~Fernsniffer~
*sighs* you got kidnapped by some mountain cats and they were trying to sacrifice you to the mountain gods, and me, petalfeather, fernsniffer, some dark forest cats, flightpaw and kelsey came to save you *i took a deep breath to go on*
sad
*nods* What happened to them all? How did Flightpaw get here? ~Briarpaw~
flightpaw was in a dream saving us i think, the dark forest cats went, petalfeather and fernsniffer stayed with us, and kelsey is gone *i look down*
hmmm
*blinks* Gone to where? I thought we were taking her with us? *looks around* I really wanted to see her again. She was going to lead us to safety. ~Briarpaw~
she went to starclan *i explained* she was the sacrifice, she was willing to do it
meh
*blinks* Kelsey died? *not fully understanding* ~Briarpaw~
*nods gently* they used her as the sacrifice
*blinks* And I was only ever rude to her! *dips head* I have to apologize for it. *bounds up to the highest rock around the cave and jumps on it and shouts high into the sky* Kelsey! ~Briarpaw~

*brushes apprentice* You're not going to get through to her like that. ~Fernsniffer~
*eyes were worried*
meh
*turns to Fernsniffer* How do I reach her then? ~Briarpaw~

*frowns* You don't. ~Fernsniffer~
she's in starclan, we can't get to her *i mummered as i came out* we need to keep going so we can give duskbreak the message
*nods and leaps down to join him* I don't remember any of this, Darkpaw. ~Briarpaw~
*looks down* fernsniffer, please lead her back to camp *i begged as petalfeather came out and nodded at fernsniffer*
your going to go alone right? *petalfeather guessed and i nodded and she only mewed* be careful *and lead brairpaw to the camp*
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TalaLeisu said…
angelic
(Guess what?! Soyala has tapeworm, so I'M Briarpaw now!)

*glares at Darkpaw through narrowed slits* I'm not going back. I started this journey knowing there were perils I had to face, and I'm not backing down! ~Briarpaw~
(brairpaw lost her memory you know, she doesn't remember anything, you can't just change that)
big smile
(Briarpaw doesn't know what happened on the mountain. She remembers the mission. That IS something I didn't change but is a big possibility. You never know with my sister.)
listen brairpaw *i mummered* you got attacked because of me, and i don't want to hurt you anymore, i'll go alone, please go back and tell every one i'm alright, and tell birchpaw i'm sorry
smile
*brushes his side with her tail* It's okay. I got hurt because of those freaks on the top of the mountain. Kelsey said that this place was dangerous, but she also said travelers go through here all the time. We can do it if they can. ~Briarpaw~
*my eyes were begging* please go back to the camp *i mewed as petalfeather came out* brairpaw *petalfeather broke in* if we don't let the clan know you two will be in more trouble, darkpaw needs to go because it's his father, please just do this for his sake
angelic
*fades into clearing* Briarpaw must go on. It is her destiny she is out to meet. I will warn the Clan, Darkpaw. ~Lichenpaw~
*looks down but nods*
angelic
*brushes his side and whispers* You will see your father alone, but remember that Briarpaw is here for you...~Lichenpaw~
*nods again* very well, i'll go with her
angelic
*fades away* ~Lichenpaw~

*stands, looking just like Lichenpaw but doesn't know that* Are we ready to go? ~Briarpaw~
*nods*
big smile
then let's go! *indicates with tail for Petalfeather to lead* ~Briarpaw~
*petalfeather starts to go and we follow her*
hmmm
*says to Darkpaw as they go* What are you going to do when you see your father again? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to. ~Briarpaw~