Move/Ablitities:
Weapon:
Bio:
Special moves/Others:

सौल ईटर 1015 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1015

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना LillyBlack said…
Lotus sighs, "alrighty then. Aiko?" Aiko turned quickly into a chain which wrapped around Lotus arms, down to her hands that gripped both ends of the chain. The chain may seems short and not extend out in a long distance, but it is infinite and just extends when needed to. Lotus doesn't use the fact that it's infinite as a huge advantage, she likes a little a challenge. "Do I get a countdown of when to start?"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना TheAdventGhost said…
*Zetsu and his team jumped up to higher ground*
Zetsu: Not at all,
*5 Bianco Angelos then became free from their tubes*
 *Zetsu and his team jumped up to higher ground* Zetsu: Not at all, *5 Bianco Angelos then became f
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना PandaLoverXX said…
Ai- Wait! I'm here! don't start...oh wrong room......I'm so very sorry! *Bows in disappointment of herself*
Yozora: Another new student?
Zetsu: Looks like things are getting very interesting. *He then stopped the angelos from functioning* State your name?
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Hm?" Lotus looks over at Ai. "Oh, well I guess we're not the only new student, Aiko.."
Ai- My name is Ai...I'm a meister
Zetsu: A meister? And you came alone? No partner...
"Maybe she's her own weapon..? Are you, Ai?" Lotus asked.
Ai- No...Yes..? Well you see they can't anyone to pair with me...so i kinda I guess my own weapon?
Zetsu: If you can effectively fight.... Then do what you must.... [That's strange..... No one could be paired with her huh?] As I've explained, this field test will make or break your place in the academy. Make sure you give this all you have. Either you give it your all, or nothing at all.
Kurumu: [Wow, Zetsu sounds so cool.]
"Right. Aiko, you're ready?" Lotus asks, looking at the chains on her arms. "Yup! I'm ready whenever!"
Ai- Um...ok but can I try my other replacement in this battle? Or should I get him after?
Zetsu: Replacement?
Yozora: Come on Zetsu, let's just start the exam already, we can't lag behind the others.
Zetsu: Yozora, you're too impatient. Besides, the rules to the field test are only to keep watch over the test. If I have to start it later, then it's no problem.
Yozora: ..... Sometimes, I wonder if you might just be a little too lenient.
Zetsu: Relax. Don't mind my partner here, she's a bit hotheaded. So tell me, this replacement?
Ai- Well they just found someone else to be my temporary or stable replacement...I was heading to meet him but I ended up here...
Zetsu: I would rather you be at full peak to fight. Alright, go get him then.
Aiko turns back into her human form. "We'll just wait patiently and I'll turn back when it actually starts," Aiko says, giving a bright smile.
Ai- OK I'll be real quick
Lotus nods her head and sits on the floor, waiting. "Hey... Lotus?" Aiko starts to say. Lotus looks up at her, staying quiet as a sign to start talking. "After all this is done, I want to talk to you about something. Well, ask you something." Lotus tilts her head in confusion but eventually just responds with "ok."
Zetsu: ......
Yozora: *She sat by and began reading something* ....
Name- Shi Hucizi
Age- 16
Gender- Male
Appearence- Pic
Personality- Chill, carefree, strong, gentlehearted, trust issues, flirt, cocky at times
Meister, Weapon- Weapon
Move/Abilities-
Weapon-
Bio- N/A
 Name- Shi Hucizi Age- 16 Gender- Male Appearence- Pic Personality- Chill, carefree, strong, gentl
Ai- Come on! *Runs back to them*
Shi- eh!?
Ai- Im back!
Lotus shifts her head over at the 2 and then looks back at her feet, picking herself up. She says Aikos name as a way of telling her to change into her weapon form, which she did. Now again the 2 chains were wrapped around both arms but this time extended down to the floor, creating 2 small piles. Lotus looks up at Zetsu, "I think we're ready now."
Ai- Fight first questions later please!
Shi- ok ok...* Transforms into pistol*
Ai- Thank you, ok I'm ready
Zetsu: Alright.... Bianco's commence testing phase.
*The Bianco Angelos then took off with their spears and shields in hand, prepared to fight*
(Sorry, this may be a lil long.. :p)
Lotus looks over at one of the Bianco Angelos, observing the armor on each of them. One Bianco Angelo has Lotus as their main target as the other shifted between of attacking either Lotus or Ai. There may have been one or two who kept their focus on Ai, but, Lotus wasn't keeping track of that. She kept her eyes on locked on the Bianco Angelo who targeted her an decided to have them as her test subject, see how much she can do. The distance between Lotus and the Bianco Angelo was small, so quickly, Lotus gripped the chain with her right hand, throwing the loose end of the chain as it headed towards the direction of her test subject. The chain extended long enough and Lotus was able to get the loose end to wrap around them tightly and with as much strength, Lotus pulled onto chain, making her test subject come to her direction but make go past her so now they're basically back to back of each other. "Aiko!" Lotus yelled as Aiko quickly turned into the pistol. Lotus make a quick turn to look at the "test subject," aiming her pistol to its back. She pulled the triggered once, noticing it only created a smooth dent in the armor. Before it turned around, Lotus quickly pulled the triggered several more times until it created a hole right through, but not knowing whether or not she took it down.
Zetsu: [Impressive... She worked past the shield as well as its offense. However, that's just one.]
*Another Bianco Angelo then charged at Lotus' back*
Zetsu: [Hopefully she hasn't gotten fully cocky yet...]
Yozora: She's pretty good..
Zetsu: .....
"Lotus!" Aiko yells, trying to warn Lotus. Lotus turned around noticing the other Bianco Angelo charging towards her. She attempted to swiftly move over to dodge the attack but failed as it was able to cut along her stomach and get a cut onto her arm, which made her drop Aiko, still as a pistol, and also tumble onto the ground.
Lotus cursed under her breath, looking down at her injuries. She ripped off her sleeve from her arm, that didn't get cut, quickly wrapping it around her stomach and expected her arm to be ok. She looked up at the Bianco Angelo who looked like was about to take another hit at her. Aiko, who originally thought Lotus would be able to receive her back and attack, turned back to her human form and ran over to in front of the Bianco Angelo, grabbing on the spear before it was able to hit Lotus. "...Aiko...?" Lotus managed to say. Aiko turned her back to Lotus, giving her a big smile, "You got to be quicker than that silly! You would've been dead right now!" Lotus kept silent and looked down and then back up at Aiko, who seemed to be struggling as she was stilling grabbing onto the spear, preventing the Bianco Angelo to make a move.
Lotus got back up on her 2 feet and whispered "Aiko," hoping she heard. Thankfully she did and turned to a scythe. Lotus quickly gripped onto the weapon, using all of her strength to attempt to slice through it.
*The Bianco then rose it's shield and charged it to push Lotus back*
Lotus stumbles backwards, regaining her balance and looks at the Bianco Angelo. 'I already know one way to take it down... But whats another way..?' Lotus thinks, observing the armor again. She dodged most of the attacks that are being thrown at her, she gets hit a few times but it just left bruises. 'Wait... Full body armor can't obviously be one piece, you wouldn't be able to move... If only if there was way for me to get through an opening...' Lotus moves back to have a far distance from the Bianco Angelo and then starts running towards it and once she gets close, she makes a small jump, ready to kick the Bianco Angelo on its head. It ducks down to dodge her kick, which she wanted. She steps on its back to get a little boost to lightly jump behind it. "Aiko!" Lotus says as Aiko turns into a pistol and Lotus started shooting through the opening between the torso armor piece and legs, taking it down. "Yes! It's down!" Lotus says, raising up her up that had the pistol and the other on her hip, as a victory pose. But then, she calmed down, 'but there's more... so I can't let my guard down..,' Lotus thought, looking around.
Yozora: She really is incredible.....
Zetsu: Yeah, but remember, that was just a Bianco Angelo.. She hasn't seen Alto Angelo yet.
"Should I let Ai take care of the rest or what?" Lotus says looking over at Zetsu.
Zetsu: Perhaps..... I haven't seen her showcase anything yet.
"Alright, so what should I do while waiting?"
Zetsu: Analyze all of your techniques with your partner, talk about anything that needs improvement if need be.
Kurumu: If I can be honest, I don't think there's much needed for improvement. She seen through the defense and offense of 2 Bianco Angelos.
Zetsu: You make a point, their team chemistry is very much within passing boundaries. However, the test isn't over. There's still 2 more parts to this field test.
Lotus nods and Aiko turns back to normal and says thank you for what they've said. Lotus pulls Aiko to a safe corner and they both sit down. "So what do you think can be better? You must've seen most of it..." Lotus starts.
"Hm... Well I think your defense can be better... You did get a couple of bruises.. and those cuts.."
Zetsu: [They really are a good team..]
"Hey... Aiko, didn't you say you wanted to ask me something?" Lotus asked. Aiko tilted her head in confusion, not knowing what Lotus is talking about. "... Eariler. You mentioned it earlier."
"Ooooh!" Aiko begins. "Right, um I wanted to know.... Did you ever meet your parents..?"
"That's what you wanted to know? Well.. no. I've never met them, I just.. know of them, I guess. The hospital I was born in... They were responsible of the death of the 2 and they kept me there for years until I was smart enough to escape... It was pretty weird over there.."
"Oh okay.. Did they ever do anything to you?" Aiko asked. Lotus just shakes her head no and says, "Not that I remember of.."
"Ok, well.. Hey Zetsu!" Aiko stands up. "Earlier I heard something about an attack. What's with that?"
Zetsu: The Traitors, if you've been around Death City long enough.... You've had to see at least one...
Ai- Wow, you guys are really to the point...I guess I'll have to be really careful *She shoots the pistol at both of them from above and then transforms Shi into axe swinging at Zetsu*
Zetsu: *He moved quick to dodge*
Yozora: What is she doing?
Zetsu: Hey Newbie.... I'm not your opponent.....
"The Traitors..? When I used the stay in the hospital, I think I've heard a few people talking about them.. I'm not really sure if any were in the actual hospital..," Lotus says, cutting in.
Kurumu: I doubt they were in the hospital... Unless Zetsu sent them....
Zetsu: Nope, I wouldn't have let them have the chance....
"Hm, then I wonder why they were talking about them.."
Kurumu: Zetsu's got quite the disdain against them....
"Why?" Aiko asked.
Kurumu: Some friends he had before us died from them.
"Oh.... Well, sorry for your loss, Zetsu..." Lotus nods her head, agreeing with what Aiko said.
Zetsu: All that matters now, is that I rid the world of these guys.
"Alright, well you do you, I guess." Lotus says, standing up. "If you don't mind, I'm going to go out. I should be back soon. Aiko, you can stay." Lotus walks out and goes out the exit of the academy. She puts her hands in her pockets and sighs. 'Maybe I should pay a visit...' Lotus thought. She went down the stairs of DWMA and took a long walk over to the hospital she spent years in. She looks at building, observing to find anything new. "Still looks the same..."
sorry im back