बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना The Elves of The Forbidden Forest

YugiohFanatic1 posted on Oct 08, 2010 at 11:33PM
Okay,so this was requested by Shebird,everybody thank her,and I decided to make it.It seemed like a good idea,seeing as I love being an elf.So here we go.

The rules are the same as any other RP.You must give a full and complete description of your character(including picture if you would like).You must be an elf (or a pet for the elves).

Other information:
Everyone is in a forest called the Forbidden Forest.There is a village in the middle of it where everyone lives.You must be a guardian,a villager,or a pet.If you are a guardian,you must have a pet,weaponry,and armor.Pets are helpers for the guardians,or just regular house hold pets for guarding and for children.The pets are basically demons,including all the strength and abilities.Guardians are the guardians of the forest and make sure the forest and village are never disturbed by unwanted forces.The villagers are regular people of the village who do everything that a normal person would do.No,there is no electricity.This is like a "before the technology age" kind of thing.

HAVE FUN!

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 1701 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1701

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना YugiohFanatic1 said…
And..........................Wait for it.................

RANDOM PUPPY IN YOUR FACE!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना demon_wolf said…
OMOGOSH SUCH A CUTE PUPPEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!

I will join when I think of a name and stuff
Okely dokely!
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Jasper-Tod said…
OI, can I be like a rouge elf that was disowned from the villagebecause his parents were like super evil or something?
Um...................Sure I guess,but elves don't just kick out someone because they are kin to evil people.Elves are kind,forgiving people.
lol just being creative =P
Oh oh oh Can I bring Colt back in?
Yes.Yes you can.
Name:Michiko
Type:Guardian
Description:(Picture below.She looks exactly like that,except with blue eyes and elven armor.)
Attitude:Very kind and loving.She is ready to risk her life to protect her village.

Hey Whin!Can you be my pet?
 Name:Michiko Age:17 Type:Guardian Description:(Picture below.She looks exactly like that,except with
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kibarules77 said…
hihi ill join Can i be Link From Legend Of Zelda xD he is a Elf but no sword and stuff
Umm.........Sure.I guess that counts.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Shebird said…
Name: Thero
Type: Villager (hunter) ((Hopefully that's allowed.))
Appearances: Thin and limber with a small stature. Do not underestimate him for what he lacks in strength he has gained in speed and agility. He has bright red hair and grin to kill, and he's missing most of his left ear. His eyes are golden but not in a very pleasant sense, more like that of a mad owl.

Personality: He seeks a greater life than he lives and often ventures out far beyond the elven village, usually finding himself returning with trouble and mayhem. He's incredibly careless, yet he tosses his problems aside for others to fix. It's no wonder he never became part of the gaurdians.

((Hopefully you won't mind me making two characters))
Name: Valcon
Type: Gaurdian
Description: He is of larger build than his son, Thero, he stands in a very poised and stiff fashion. He has a strong jaw, and blackened hair usually held back from his eyes. He appears a stern man with cold eyes. He has lost a bit of his sight, possibly from some form of head injury, and so depends mostly on his ears, which are quite long and pointy.

Personality: He seldom speaks, and has lost all hope for his son making something of himself. Though bad at expressing emotions, he can be a kind man and has devoted his life to protecting the village. Mostly he is incredibly stern and one wouldn't be surprised if a few people use his name to keep the children from misbehaving as he appears an ominous character.
Name:Shugo
Pet: A fox with black fur with redish stripes named Seth
Type:Gaurdian
Discription:In smooth goblin-made armour.Is very flexible and seems as though he found the power to teleport(Because he always seems to be there in the right time.)Green eyes and pointed ears.Muscular and lean.
Personality: Always trying to get attention to make up the adsense of his parents when he was little.Out-going and wil talk to strangers as though he has know them already. Doesn't care what you think about him unless you are part of his personal cirle of friends.
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Should we wait for more people?
I'm itching to start, myself, but it's up to you
You can start it if you want.I is bored anyway.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Teawanee said…
I'll join!!!

Name: Kirena
Type: Pet
Owner: who ever wants to be...
Spiecies: Unknown?

Description: small, but powerful, mostly peaceful, but destory anyone who tries to harm someone she cares about. intellegent for a pet, she can easily convay thoughts to elves, but of course cannot talk.
 I'll join!!! Name: Kirena Type: Pet Owner: who ever wants to be... Spiecies: Unknown? Gender:
((Yeah sure I can be your pet. M.))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fun123fun said…
me too!
name:bama
owner: who ever needs one
type:pet
speices:owl
bio: its a messanger bird and aslo a pet it knows a whole lot of places. the best it can so of fighting is scarching and pecking becuse hes a bird
 me too! name:bama owner: who ever needs one type:pet speices:owl gender:male age:(human years)
i came here just in time
((Can Valcon haveone of those. I honestly can't decide))
(( what do you mean of those?))
((The gaurdian pets))
((oh sure))
((Being you're on the most I might choose the owl as Vulcan' pet))
Awesome!Okay,so Whin's my pet and Bird's pet is Fun.....Okay since I don't think anyone else will be on for a long time,I want Tea's pet as well,seeing as my character was kin to the leader of the guardians.Okay,sorry Shebird,but my character is leader of the guardians,but your character can be second in command if you want! ^^''''
He's not the commanding type. So he could just be any regular old gaurdian. Heehee don't apologize, it's your rp :3
Okay,so are we gonna start this or what?
Do I have to start?
No,but I was just wanting to know if everyone was ready.I know we're still waiting for Whin,but I think she's in as Colt.
yeah lets start we r all reddy
I am in as Colt.
I could be Thero's pet, like a hunting dog, couldn't I? Shebird has two characters...
Yeah, Thero could have Kiriana! Now that the matter is settled. Let's start
Im not gonna make a profiler ok?
(Damn it, if no one else is going to start, I will! XD I'm bored outa my mind...)

Kirena walked through the forst, sniffing the ground, she could faintly smell something, she looked up at Thero, so he knew she had a scent. She sniffed the ground more, following the scent closely.
"What is it..What have you got this time, Kirena?" Thero had held his bow in a fierce grip. With the arrows strapped to his back. Today he had the goal to catch something so huge, that it could feed the entire village, or at least a good proportion of the village. ((I don't remember what the arrow container is actually called though))
((Uhh How Should I Start))
(It doesn't matter and it's called a quiver.)

I walked through the forest with my head held high and my bow ready.I knew Colt was right there beside me,as he usually was,seeing as he was my pet,and I felt ready for anything.Well,almost anything,as I would soon find out.
((Quiver, got it! Thanks! Is it alright if I have Vulcan follow her around the forest?))
*Walks Through The Forest*
"Oh Hey Guys."
(Of course it's okay.)

I heard another voice come from somewhere around me and started looking around until I saw Link there."Hey Link."I turned my body to him and smiled a bit more."We've been waiting for you.You're late you know."
Vulcan looked down over the boy, squinting as he did so. He stood at Michiko's side, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.
"You know what we do when people are late don't you?"I slightly smirked,looking at Vulcan through the corner of my eyes."Vulcan!Tell him what happened to you when you were late."

(Make up anything!It doesn't matter!^^)
Kirean looked at him, and flicked her ears. She Went back to sniffing the ground, trying to find were the scent was a bit stronger. she figured out it was a deer, however she couldn't tell if it was a doe, or a buck, or even a faun. She sat and looked at thero until he was ready to follow her.
Once Michiko stopped to talk with Link, Colt sat down beside her. He would not go after their hunt until she was ready to move out again.
I smiled down at Colt and patter his head.I then looked back at Vulcan."Never mind."I looked to link and sighed."I'll deal with you later.Right now,we have to hunt.Come on Colt.You too Vulcan."I started walking again,hoping Colt would catch the scent of something near by.
Vulcan chuckled and gave a very serious look."We send the goblins to eat your tongue." Every time it was a different punishment for every misdeed. By appearance one couldn't be sure if he were serious or not, but most assumed he wasn't. It was for certain that he was good at scaring children, even when he doesn't mean to.

Thero, nodded at Kirean and crept up behind staying low below the trees. "The woods are quiet today, gives me chills." He grinned despite his words.
I kept walking along,hoping that Vulcan would follow me.I held my bow,ready to attack at any second.
Vulcan followed behind at very little distance, keeping a steady eye on the trees that surrounded them.