बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Revolution RP

zeph2dmax posted on Aug 07, 2014 at 03:41AM
There once was a wizard that terrorized the kingdom of Reme. All of the guards could not stop him. All of the citizens feared him. No noble dared to challenge him.
Fearing of what this wizard would do next, the king issued an order. Assemble the bravest knights to vanquish the wizard once and for all. As the morning sun rose in the distance, the king, nested on top of the tallest tower, gazed onward to the seven knights exiting the city walls, towards the dark forests where the wizard lurks.
Several days passed. In the dark forests, the party had found the lair of the wizard deep within a hidden cavern. Venturing forth, the wizard ambushed the heroes, killing three of their men. The last four, in an attempt to kill the wizard, cornered him into the cavern and slayed the demon. The knights later returned home triumphant and dubbed Reme's saviors by the mass of cheering citizens. Thus, everyone lived happily ever after.

Of course, this is just a story, right? There is no magic, and there are no shining knights. In reality, things never turn out for the better. While the lower class slave all day on the fields. the upper class consisting of nobles brag about each other's fine mansions. And the king? Too busy thinking about how to expand his enormous hedge maze or lounging off in a pool.
Food shortages, social classes, poor economy, all of this leads to one solution, one miracle, one true story that changes the order of humanity. Revolution.
Unbeknownst to the king, suspicion arouses among rebel forces. The Red Order knocks on the castle doors. The battle for freedom has begun! But as the first farmer takes a step, a shout from the angry crowd emerges. Guards suddenly appear out of nowhere. They are trapped.
Peering at the slaughtering of hundreds of people are four nobles, each with a crest of the old knights on their uniforms. Sadly for the crowd numbering hundreds, this is a new age separate from the time of knights and dragons. Bows are replaced with muskets. Secret Service lurks behind every corner. Certainly they were doomed from the start. With no hope of winning, they desperately searched for some unknown variable to help turn the tide. One day, a young man stumbles on to a dusty old book.

There once was a wizard that terrorized the kingdom of Reme. All of the guards could not stop him. All of the citizens feared him. No noble dared to challenge him.
Fearing of what this wizard would do next, the king issued an order. Assemble the bravest knights to vanquish the wizard once and for all. As the morning sun rose in the distance, the king, nested on top of the tallest tower, gazed onward to the seven knights exiting the city walls, towards the dark forests where the wizard lurks.
Several days passed. In the dark forests, the party had found the lair of the wizard deep within a hidden cavern. Venturing forth, four of the knights ambushed the heroes, killing the other three of their men. The last four, in an attempt to gain glory, created a false story about defeating the wizard. The knights later returned home triumphant and dubbed Reme's saviors by the mass of cheering citizens. Thus, everyone lived happily ever after.

Of course, this is just a story, right?

Rules:
1) No, this RP does not have magic. Think of like the french revolution kind of technology.
2) No god mod
3) No killing another character without permission
4) "Qu'ils mangent de la brioche"

character sheet:

name:
appearance:
social class:
faction:(sided with the king or the Red Order rebels)
bio:(optional)
other:
last edited on Aug 07, 2014 at 03:43AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 10 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना zeph2dmax said…
name: Robespierre
appearance: pic
social class: upper
faction: King
bio: Born in a noble family, he has lived his whole life with the pride of being a descendant of the four knights. Many look up to him as a strategist, though he doesn't care much about his fans. In fact, he doesn't desire the title of one of the four knights guarding the king. He only follows his command since Spierre has no other goals in life.
other: finds a book about the knights' history, but dismisses it as fake.
 name: Robespierre age: 27 gender: male appearance: pic social class: upper faction: King bio: B
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heart-of_love said…
(is this alright?)
name: Dia
appearance: pic
social class: middle
faction:She hasn't chosen, she's a descendant of a knight but she dosent know if she should live up to expectations.
bio:(optional) later
other: people tend to think she's weak and dosent know how to fight
 (is this alright?) name: Dia age: 26 gender: female appearance: pic social class: middle fact
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना AnimeAvarice said…
(I'm assuming that since this is like the French Revolution, it would be a male-dominated society)
name: Lucille (now goes by Lucien)
appearance: (pic. sorry for using a doll maker, but I couldn't find a good picture on Google Images .-.)
social class: lower
faction: Red Order
bio: She was raised by parents who always hated the king. She had been apathetic on the issue until her father joined with the rebellion and was killed. She then made the decision to dress as a boy to get into the high ranks of the Red Order. She strives for answers about the true reasons for the Revolution and if there is anything under the surface of the war.
other: She is was still learning to use a musket when she entered the Red Order
 (I'm assuming that since this is like the French Revolution, it would be a male-dominated society) n
(it completely slipped my mind when i made my character XD)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alvin2442 said…
name: Brian
appearance: Pic
social class: Upper
faction: King
bio:(optional)
other: One of the four knights that guard the king.
 name: Brian age: 28 gender: Male appearance: Pic social class: Upper faction: King bio:(option
(lol nice Alvin..i just noticed..every roleplay i join..you join...ik sometimes i do that to you to but it's still funny.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Banette said…
(I would like to ask a question, why did you put 'let them eat cake' in the rules?)
(.o.o....)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Banette said…
(.O_o....?)
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
(yea....uh..i guess this rp was dead before it started..)