बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना My World (reopened)(no limit/open rp)

666demon posted on Jul 23, 2014 at 05:54PM
Well since the other one was dead i was reading it again and thought 'i should reopen this' so i did

In a AU where America never won WWII and Germany took over. Hitler had almost concord the world, only a few spots in America, England, China, Russia, France and Sweden and he would rule the entire map! But he was getting too old, he needed to retire, he needed someone to rule, that is why he looked to his grandson, Harvey. Harvey was young at the time, he was ten when his grandfather came to him, and of course the ten year old said yes to his favorite grandfather! As he grew up, Adolph showed him the path of a ruler, guided him, but then when Harvey was 14, Hitler told him that he needed to be a little older, 22 to be exact, Harvey was determined to rule.

Now Harvey is 16, he is still being taught by his grandfather, but yet no one knows he is Hitler's grandson or is to be the next in line, no one but Hitler and him.
FIGHTS- if you are in a fight, have it a fare fight, don't say: "Harvey punched (your character's name here) in the face, breaking their nose" instead say: "Harvey swung his fist, aiming to break (your character's name here)'s nose."
-----------------
LANGUAGE- no text like omg, ttyl or any shit like that, my laptop does not know what the fuck that shit is. I get a bunch of red squiggly line allover the fucking screen if you do. I don't want to have this laptop thrown and broken again.
_________
CHARACTER SHEETS- You really don't need one but it would help with the story.

Name:
Rebel or Fatherland (You support Germany or you fear Germany, rebels are the parts of nations Hitler have not concord yet):
Bio:
Where you from another country or were you with Fatherland already:
What do you think of Hitler? Who do you think is going to rule after him? (You have no clue Harvey exists)
Are you a Fatherland military personnel? (The highest rank is a body guard for Hitler, who knows about Harvey but keeps a tight lip about him, never speaking about him to anyone but Hitler and the family.)
What are your thoughts on the rebels? (German question only):
What are your thoughts on the Germans? (Rebel question only):
 Well since the other one was dead i was पढ़ना it again and thought 'i should reopen this' so i did
last edited on Jul 23, 2014 at 06:04PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 2 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना 666demon said…
Name: Harvey
Rebel or Fatherland (You support Germany or you fear Germany, rebels are the parts of nations Hitler have not concord yet): He supports Fatherland

Bio: Harvey was born to Hitler's daughter, Ana, who let Hitler name him. "Now there is a strong boy! I can tell you now Ana, he's going to be a strong willed boy. Harvey, it means warrior in French. Harvey Caedon Holzman-" Then she stopped him. "Dad, I want to keep my last name as Hitler, /so he is Harvey Caedon Hitler." She smiled and held her baby close. Later in life, Harvey's father was killed by rebels in France. Harvey didn't know why his father didn't come home, the five year old just wanted his father. Now you already know Grandpa Hitler came by and asked a very important question. But you didn't know the question he was asked. "Harvey, my boy, my grandson, my strong warrior. I am getting too old and I need a man to run the world. A strong man who will show no fear. Someone like you. Will you do me a favor, and be that man, be that man your world needs?" Hitler had his grandson's hands in his. "My world? I get to rule over the insects?! I'll do it!" Harvey smiled and shook his grandfather's hand. from there on out, Harvey has been with his Grandfather, learning things from him.
Where you from another country or were you with Fatherland already: He was with Fatherland the whole time.

What do you think of Hitler? Who do you think is going to rule after him?: "My grandfather is an excellent man! He is a good Führer too. Did you not see the Polish when we invaded? They gave up the county key that unlocks everything! Italians are stupid so it was no problem wit saying 'You're mine or you die.' As for the second question, I would. It is already destined."

Are you a Fatherland military personnel?: "I am no military personnel, but I will be greater than them when I am 22, that is the day I rule over those pathetic rebels!"

What are your thoughts on the rebels?: "Why don't they just give up? mean it's useless to put up a fight about it, I mean have you seen America? 41/50 states we have concord, give up now or face the wrath of Fatherland!" -Harvey Hitler (his last name would be Holzman is his mother did change her name)
 Name: Harvey Age: 16 Rebel या Fatherland (You support Germany या आप fear Germany, rebels are the
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heart-of_love said…
Name: Alexa King

Rebel or Fatherland: Rebel

Bio: when Hitler started taking over the states her and her family had to quickly move, but they didnt make it out in time so her parents are stuck in the Fatherland while She's by herself in one of the States that Hitler hasn't taken over yet, and she hopes to stay that way...she's just thankful that she's not Jewish, she really has no religion at all so she should be safe from Hitler for the moment. When Alexa was little her parents would tell stories about war where Land was taken over and the people enslaved, she never thought it was real..until Hitler hit the US and started taking over.

What do you think of Hitler? Who do you think is going to rule after him?: "Hopefully no one will rule once Hitler is gone, it's bad enough i had to quickly move while he took over the States. Anyways Hitler is a rude bossy man who thinks only of power and himself, it's not right that he's taking over everything little by little..."

What are your thoughts on the Germans?: ''until Hitler started taking over i thought Germans were pretty cool, even with the accent they have when they spoke english, but now..i really dislike Germans...The Germans started getting Bossy and Snotty like the Rich people at school...there full of themselves now that Hitler is in power....I really wish they would just stop...''
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Alexa King Age: 16 Rebel या Fatherland: Rebel Bio: when Hitler started taking over the