बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Alvin2442 posted on Jul 23, 2014 at 05:03AM
One day, strange cards with Bakugan inside of them, fell from the sky on Earth and Vestal, because the Silent Core was stolen and the Infinity Core fell to Earth, creating a rift between dimensions. Within were the Bakugan, in ball forms. Dan and the Brawlers worked together to make rules for a game that used the Bakugan on Earth. They cannot take on their true form (as they were in Vestroia) in the human dimension, and take on the form of a sphere that pops out (or stands) into a miniature form. However, they can assume their true form when a Bakugan game is played.

These games start when the players shout "Field, open!", at which time stops. The game ends when someone wins. They win by capturing three gate cards.

There are 6 Types of Bakugan, Pyrus, Darkus,Ventus, Aquos, Haos, and Subterra

THA RULES:

You have to lose at least some times. Don't all of a sudden pull out no random ability card, that somehow saves your Bakugan's life. You are not a main character in this RP. No one is.

Your G Power will not exceed 600G. Except in battle by the use of Ability Cards and Gate Cards. Also if you throw in another bakugan and the Gs merge.

If your bakugan's Gs 500G more than the other's bakugan, you will get their Bakugan. And this will have to happen.

Use the common bakugan and not just your own special one.

When using Gate Cards and Ability Cards that did not appear in the show, explain what they do.

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:
Appearance:
Bakugan(s):
Bakugan Type:
Bakugan(s) G Power:

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 50 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvie Jackson
Appearance: Pic
Bakugan(s): Pyrus Siege, Pyrus Roboman, Pyrus Leonidas
Bakugan Type: Pyrus
Bakugan(s) G Power: 550G
 Name: Alvie Jackson Age: 15 Appearance: Pic Bakugan(s): Pyrus Siege, Pyrus Roboman, Pyrus Leoni
"Field, open!" Alvie faced his opponent with defiant eyes. "Gate Card, set!" She gave me a huge smirk, she was the 8th Brawler, I was the 9th. She launched her Bakugan onto her own gate card. "Bakugan Brawl! Pyrus Siege stand!"
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
(I'll do my character later on ((like 6-7 hours?)) )
(Okay.)
The girl shouted, "Subterra Centipede Stand!" She gave me a seductive smirk, before she chuckled, "Ability Activate, Quicksand!" Instantly, Alvie's Siege started sinking into the ground. "Gate Card, Open!" She shouted, "Triple Battle!" Alvie visibly sighed, as she threw down a Subterra Serpenoid.

Alvie looked down at his BakuWatch to find out his Pyrus Siege was at 200G and Ming's two bakugan were at 750G.

Ming: "Attack!"

Alvie however was unfazed, although he realized he was giving up this Gate Card. "Ability Activate, Power booster!" His Pyrus Siege G Power went up by 200G. His siege returned.

"Good Job Ming, however, I'm taking this battle."
Alvie threw down his Pyrus Leonidas on his own gatecard, smirking defiantly at Ming. However, she threw down her primary bakugan as well. "Subterra Gravitus stand!" 550G at well.

"Gate Card open, Character Card." Leonidas gained 200G, but then "Ability Activate, Omega Cannon!" Leonidas roared, gaining 200G,launching a giant blast, that knocked Gravitus back into ball form. Leonidas returned.

"Gate Card, set! Pyrus Roboman stand! Ability Activate Grand Charge!" Roboman gained 200G and her Serpenoid lost 200G. Roboman charged at the Serpenoid, ready to take the Serpenoid out, before she opened her gate card. The G Power switched, and then Serpenoid's tail hit Roboman and he went to Ming.

Ming threw her bakugan on my gate card. Alvie threw his bakugan on it and then opened the gate card. It blew up, he won the gate card and luckily kept Leonidas. Ming set the last gatecard and Leonidas landed on it perfectly. "Double Ability, Fire Tornado + Blazing Wall!" Leonidas spun around, launching himself at Serpenoid, as he took down Centipede. Leonidas was 200G stronger and Ming's bakugan returned to ball form. Alvie laughed. "Looks like I'm the #8 Brawler now, huh Ming!"

Name: Zee Tinman ( real name: Aubree Brooks)
Appearance:
Bakugan(s):Percival, Dharak
Bakugan type: Darkus
Bakugan(s) G powers: 550G
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Zee Tinman ( real name: Aubree Brooks) Age: 15 Gender: female Appearance: Bakugan(s):Perciv
Time restarted and Alvie laughed among Ming, before he realized she had his siege. Better find another bakugan I guess.
"Good job Percy." Zee caught Percvial before he lands on the floor, then places him back inside her bag, she walked in front of her opponent and held out a hand, "It's been great fun battling, hope we can meet again." She spoke through her mask, the boy who was probably around her age nodded and shook her hand, "Dont worry, I'll take of Gargonoid."

"You'd better." She turned around and waved goodbye without looking, today was the average battle, you win some you loose some.
Pyrus Wolfman, Alvie's new bakugan. He bumped into Zee, apologizing as he did it, before he looked at her again. "Wait, aren't you the #1 Brawler....?"
"Um.. Well.. I guess I won't be needing tha title since I just got ass kicked.... " she mumbled, Percival got out of the bag and onto her shoulder, " Sorry Zee, I..." "No, no, its not your fault, there was an error in my strategy.. Anyways, I'm Zee and this is my pal Percy." she introduced formally
"Oh wow, against who? And oh, I'm Alvie and this is my pal Leon."
"The kid's name was... Um... Dan?.. Or something like that... Kid was such a rush, great brawler though..." She commented.
"So...would you do me the honor of battling?"
"Eh, sure, since I don't have much planned today.."

"Field open!" She pulled out a card, "Gate card - set! Bakugan brawl! Bakugan, stand!"

Darkus Percival, 550G

"Go easy on me, I only got two bakugans." She shrugged.
(Make this the Vestoria way of battling. One gate card, it s just easier. And you can throw in a bakugan that's been beaten....And the gate card i just a reactor.)

"Bakugan Brawl! Pyrus Leonidas stand!'

Pyrus Leonidas, 550G

"Well....you better make them count." He said.

(Gauntlets?)

"Percy, observe, do as little damage as possible." Zee said to Percival, he nodded and moved quickly towards Leonidas.
(Not necessary.)

Leonidas flew at Percival, with a shoulder strike.
"Ability card activate - Battle Marionette!"

(Battle Marionette: Allows you to call an opponent's Bakugan into battle.)

"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. C'mon up, Pyrus Wolfman."
"Bad idea! Double Ability Activate Fire Tornado + Howling Moon!"

(Howling Moon, its an ability that raises all allies bakugan by 200G and opponent's bakugan lose 200G. And it deactivates abilities.)

Leonidas sent a fire blast at Percival, as Wolfman howled.
(Um...A_K?)
Zee grinned, "Gate card, open! Trade Off!"

(Trade Off: If a Bakugan on the field is over 400 Gs, it automatically loses.)
Both Wolfman and Leonidas returned. "I wouldn't expect any less for the #1 Brawler." Alvie gave her a grin. "My turn to set the gatecard, Bakugan Brawl! Pyrus Wolfman Stand!"

Pyrus Wolfman, 500G
"Dharak, let's show em what you got." Zee wasn't sure if she should use Dharak yet, but some training would be good, "Bakugan brawl. Darkus Dharak stand!"

Zee stepped back, Dharak had always given people that scary aura, and he was staring at Wolfman like it was his prey.
Wolfman growled at Dharak, giving off an aura that showed that he was the predator. Alvie smirked. Holding up his card, he smirked.."Ability Activate! Correlation with Pyrus and Darkus!"

Wolfman up by 200G, Wolfman now at 700G

He smirked, waiting for her turn.
(Does Correlation take away 200G from Dharak?)

"Ability activated! Darkus Gravity!"

(Darkus Gravity: Adds a Darkus Bakugan to the battle.)

Percival was pulled in.
(No...)

Alvie smirked, before launching Leonidas into the battle "Ability Activate, Wolf Pack!" Three Wolfmans appeared
"Oh great.. Dharak, you —." Before Percival could finish, Dharak was already attacking the Wolfmans, Percival sighed and joined him.

"Ability card activate! Misty Shadow."

(Misty Shadow: Brings the opponent power level back to their base level.)
Alvie grinned, "Gate Card open! Pyrus Reactor!"

200G added to Wolfman and Leonidas. Leonidas 750G, Wolfman 700g

"Ability card activate, Darkus Thunder!"

Subtracts 200g from opponent, adds 300G to Percival. Percival 850G, Dharak 550G
"Ability Activate, Base Booster! This returns all bakugan on the playing field back to there base level."
"C'mon guys!" Zee shouted, "Ability Card activate! Spice Slayer."

(Spice Slayer: Transfer 100 Gs from your opponent's bakugan to your Darkus attributed bakugan.)

Darkus Dharak - 660G, Darkus Percival - 650G
Alvie turned towards Leonidas, laughing as he held up this card. "Leonidas, Ability Activate, Omega Cannon!" Leonids charged up a blast, gaining a barking 400G. He blasted it at Percival and Dharak.

Leonidas 850G Wolfman 450G

Percival disappeared and Dharak's G-power dropped to 260G, "Ability card activate, Shadow Blade!" Percival reappeared, standing behind Leonidas with a large blade, he sliced down.
Leonidas grunted, as he returned into ball form. Alvie smirked, "Double Ability Activate! Shadow Cloud + Howling Moon!" Wolfman leaped up, before diving into his shadow. He then reappeared, striking Percival, forcing him to return to ball form.

650G Wolfman

"Triple Ability Activate! Alpha Blaze + Clawed Masquerade + Wolf Tornado!"
Each move raised Wolfman Gs by 100. He then hit Dharak. Who G had also been raised.
"Dharak, hang in there." Zee picked Percival up, then continued, "Illusion Stealth Confusion + Darkus Stream." Dharak gains speed, he traps Wolfman in a ball of endless darkness.
Wolfman howled and then disappeared once again. "Ability Activate Darkus Shadow Strike!" Wolfman glowed, then struck Dharak once again.

(Darkus Shadow Strike: Allows Wolfman to disappear and reappear using a new attribute and then strike his opponent while gaining 200G...)

Wolfman at 850G
Dharak returned to ball form after being hit, Zee caught him, "You win, fare and square, here." she walked up to Alvie and handed Dharak to him.
He waved her off." I don't need Dharak and you don't need to give him to me..." Alvie gave her a grin. "You're pretty strong." He then placed both of his bakugan on his shoulder, and walked off.
(Why does it take you so long to post...It like over half an hour every time...?)
(Well I can't miss my shows)

Aubree laid back on the arm chair then turned on the tv, no one was home as usual, so she made herself comfortable with a packet of chips.

"Dharak, your turn." She glances over at the coffee table where Percival and Dharak was playing chess, "Who's winning?" "He is..." Percival replied.

(And posts won't go through because of bad connection.)
(They go threw...It just I post then wait about 30+ minutes just for you to post...)

Alvie did a few more battles and went back home to check the Bakugan site. To find out he was #2 Brawler right behind that girl. He then decided to watch TV. Funny shows were on.

Leonidas and Wolfman: "When will we Evolve...
(Going to bed now)

"Aren't you guys going to envolve anytime soon?" Aubree mumbled through a mouth full of chips.

"Not with this lack of training we're not." she assumes that Percival would be rolling his eyes.

"When is Zed coming back?..."Dharak suddenly said, shocking both Aubree and Percival. "He talks too?! Percival shouted but Aubree kept her cool, "He'll be back soon... I hope."

(Zed is Aubree((Zee))'s twin brother, he looks a lot like her ((yes... He has girlish looks.. Moving on..)) he went to look for his very own guardian bakugan and hasn't returned yet, he was #1 before his sister took over. Dharak was originally his bakugan.)
(Then...why you take Dharak away Aubree...just evil...)

Alvie looeked at his Bakugan..."You wanna evolve...? Well we better get training."
(From Zed not Aubree(Aubree is Zee's real name))
(Zed gave Dharak to Zee after loosing to her, doesn't both Dharak too much though...)

"Honey I'm home ~~" the door unlocked, Aubree grabbed Percival and Dharak, placed them under the pillow.

"Hey mom.." She pushed a button on the remote and changes the channel.

"Watcha doing sweety? Playing chess by yourself?... Wanna play a round with mommy?"

She stood up, "Nah.. I'm just gonna go to my... Um.. Room... If you don't mind." Then quickly puts the two bakugans into her pocket then walks upstairs.

(I will only be using the name 'Zee' when she's in a battle, in normal life I'm using her real name. <<< hope that's not too confusing)
Angel_Kiss commented…
Going to बिस्तर for reals this time एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alvin2442 commented…
If my bakugan had 500G और than yours, your bakugan would instantly go to me...you don't walk over and hand it to me...it turns back into a ball, and goes to the person...) एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Angel_Kiss commented…
I see एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"However...we'll have to start tomorrow Good night, Leonidas...You too Wolfman..." Alvie said, as he placed them down be side his bed.
"C'mon Mantris! Ability activated, Twin Machete and Slice Cutter!" Zee watches as Darkus Mantris charged towards her opponent's Lumagrowl, who's G-power had just dropped to 270G and Mantris was on 740G, "Just a little more..." Then with a powerful hit Lumagrowl returned to its ball form and flew towards her, everything was back to normal, her opponent left without saying a word.
"Ability Activate, The Wolf Pack!" Three Wolfmans appeared before Alvie's opponents Cyclops. "Double Ability Activate!" Clawed Masquerade + Darkus Shadow Strike!" My opponent gasped at Alvie saying Darkus.

Each Wolfman's entire body glowed Red, as his claws glowed black. He disappeared and appeared behind Cyclops clawing twice he repeatedly did that, until Cyclops was 450G under Wolfman, and then he returned into a ball. Wolfman returned and everything started. back. Both Wolfman and Leonidas were glowing red, as if they were about to evolve. "One more battle."

Ming ran towards him, giving him a quick punch to the stomach. He groaned, almost following over. She held up her gate card and so did Alvie. "Field Open!"

Ming threw down her gate card first, launching her Darkus Phantom and her Darkus Reaper. "Gate Card open! Darkus Reactor!" 200G traveled to each of her bakugan.

Alvie gave off a confident smile. He then launched both Leonidas and Wolfman. "Ability Activate! Blazing Wall!" A fire wall stood in front of Leonidas. "Double Ability Activate Fire Tornado + Fusion Ability Charorbus!" Leonidas gained 200G and sucked in all the flames from the Blazing Wall ability, before flying at Phantom.

Ming however, laughed. "Darkus Ability Activate, Phantom Shield!" Phantom blocked Leonidas from entering. Or so they thought. "Magma Bullet!"

(Make the Bakugan spin faster and breaks through any abilites.)

Leonidas slammed into Phantom, "Ability Activate, Phantom Mencae!"

(Phantom Menace is ability that boosts Phantom G by 200 and decreases its opponents by 200G. It also gives Phantom invisibility.)

Phantom punched Leonidas. "If that's how you want to play Ming! Ability Activate, Darkus Shadow Strike!" Wolfman disappeared and then clawed Reaper.
"Ability Activate Phantom Reaper! It's an combination ability using Phantom and Reaper. They gain 200G more than your bakugan and now you can't activate any abilities." Ming said, before pointing to Leonidas and Wolfman. "Finish them!"

Alvin glared, but then gasped when he saw them surrounded by this shield. When they unleashed it, they were at the same power level as Phantom and Reaper. "Ming....meet Omega Leonidas and Beta Wolfman. And now I can activate abilities...how cool is that?" Alvie then threw a huge laugh, before holding up his cards. "Correlation between Pyrus and Darkus!" Both Wolfman and Leonidas gained 200G. "I'll finish you with these cards. Double Ability Activate, Pyrus and Darkus Shadow Blaze + Leonidas Alpha Mega Cannon!" They both gained 400G. Phantom and Reaper returned back to ball form when they were hit. Alvie grabbed both Leon and Wolf, as he caught Phantom and Reaper. He launched Phantom back over to Ming, but tossed Reaper in the air, before catching him. "I'll going to give to the #1 Battler. Sorry..." Ming ran over to me.

"I'm soon to be Number 1. You wanna test me?"
Alvin2442 commented…
*He then just laughed, and tossed her Reaper. "I'm just kidding. Maybe one दिन when आप get stronger, आप might beat me... एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alvin smirked, before he noticed something glowing in his pocket. There was another red sheen and he almost yelped when a bakugan floated out of it.

"I am Pyrus Phoenix." Alvie bobbed his head up in down, as he realized he had a third bakugan and so would Zee soon enough. He then saw her, probably just finished a battle. He ran over to her, noticing two more brawlers had surrounded her, and demanded a battle.