बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Destined ((Invite Only))

BlackSparrow posted on Jul 02, 2014 at 04:45AM
Fang it's just you and me, but I wanted to do a rp based off that idea we had been talking about earlier

*****************************************­

Everyone grows up. We gain and lose friends, we move to different places and some stay put. It has been many years since you left your home of origin. You return, for what reason no one knows but you. While you are back though you re-connect with old friends and in the process maybe even rekindle old flames? There is something big going on, something between you and your destined, and it is up to you to figure it out, because figuring it out is the only way to move on with your life.

*****************************************­*

So what I figured was that we could just make as many characters as we want, divide up who stayed in the home town and who moved away and so on. We can make the profiles because, well what the hey, the profiles are half the fun :)

THE HOME TOWN:
Kilaman

CHARACTERS:

Heather Dawson: 22 (me)
Roland Justice: 25 (me)
Taylor Smith: 24 (me)
Natalia Michaels: 24 (me)

Josephine Rulette: 24 (fang)
Logan Bentley: 23 (fang)
Tori Benson: 24 (fang)
Nico Wu: 25 (fang)

PAIRINGS:

Natalia and Nico
Heather and Logan
Josephine and Taylor
Tori and Roland

EXTRA CHARACTERS:

Maggie Jun: 23 (fang)
Jack Wilkinson: 24 (me)

Name:
Stayed or left:
History/Bio:
Romantic Interest:
Other:
last edited on Jul 13, 2014 at 04:51AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 111 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 111

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना BlackSparrow said…
Name: Heather Dawson
Appearance: pic
Stayed or Left: stayed
History/Bio: Heather grew up in Kilaman, and she has never really had the desire to leave. She never went to college though now she is taking some night classes and she currently works at a small diner in town being a waitress. She it going to her classes to be a psychologist, partly because she has never really gotten over the death of her little brother 4 years ago....a death that she blames all on herself
Romantic interest?: Hmmm.....
Other: I'll let her develop
 Name: Heather Dawson Age: 22 Appearance: pic Stayed या Left: stayed History/Bio: Heather grew up
Name: Roland Justice
Stayed or left: left
History/Bio: Roland left Kilaman as soon as he graduated from high school. Other than his friends there was nothing left for him. He moved to the big city and after four years he experienced a run of bad luck that he won't tell anyone about. So after a year of this he decided to return to Kilaman
Romantic Interest: .....
Other:
 Name: Roland Justice Age: 25 Appearance: pic Stayed या left: left History/Bio: Roland left Kilam
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना fangfan7 said…
((Shweet....this'll be interesting as a rp, hopefully it develops as well as it did when we talked about it))

Name: Josephine Rulette
History/Bio: Josephine, like Roland, left because there was nothing left for her. She was going to miss her friends, but she needed to escape the bad things that haunted her in Kilaman. Her whole family was killed in a car crash when she was 15. Her aunt who took her in died of cancer when she was 17, her long time boyfriend died from drowning when she was 18. Once senior year was out, so was she. But then a month ago something told her to come back...so she did
Romantic Interest: not tellin'.....yet
Other:
 ((Shweet....this'll be interesting as a rp, hopefully it develops as well as it did when we talked ab
Name: Logan Bentley
Stayed or left: stayed
History/Bio: Unlike everyone else, he actually really likes Kilaman. His parents owned a small hotel in the town and he helps them run it.
Romantic Interest: Haha, you wish you knew
Other:
 Name: Logan Bentley Age: 23 Appearance: pic Stayed या left: stayed History/Bio: Unlike everyone e
Name: Victoria (Tori) Benson
History/Bio: She doesn't like to talk about it. As far as anyone is concerned she left and is now a modle for a few magazines. For an odd reason though she decided to come back
Romantic Interest: nope
Other:
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Victoria (Tori) Benson Age: 24 Appearance: pic Stayed या left: left History/Bio: She doesn
((And last one....for now))

Name: Nico Wu
History/Bio: he wanted to experience the world, so he left for 6 years, only to come back after receiving a letter that something had happened and he needed to return to Kilaman.
Romantic Interest: perhaps
Other:
 ((And last one....for now)) Name: Nico Wu Age: 25 Appearance: pic Stayed या left: left Histo
((Haha, alright))

Name: Taylor Smith
Stayed or left: stayed
History/Bio: What's there to share, he stayed while most his friends left, but he did manage to open his own little business and now he's doing pretty good for himself
Romantic Interest: Of course
Other:
 ((Haha, alright)) Name: Taylor Smith Age: 24 Appearance: pic Stayed या left: stayed History/Bi
Name: Natalia Michaels
History/Bio: She won't tell anyone what she did when she left, but she is fairly wealthy
Romantic Interest: not currently, no
Other:
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Natalia Michaels Age: 24 Appearance: pic Stayed या left: left History/Bio: She won't tell
((Oh and by the way I like the idea of Natalia and Josephine like totally hating eachother.))

Heather went to the door of the diner and flipped the sign to close. She then went around cleaning any left messes, but she didn't lock up and she didn't stack the chairs on top of the tables like she normally did when closing up for the night. She had received a message. It told her to leave the door unlocked and expect company. She had been hesitant at first, but when Taylor had come in and explained to he that he was told to come here to reunite, she have in and waited for her "guests." Taylor sat at one of the booths drinking a cup of coffee.
After she had finished up, Heather went to her friend and say cross from him.
"What do you think is going on?" she asks. Taylor just shrugs.
"I don't know Heather, but I'm just as curious as you are." he says. Almost as if on cue one more person hesitantly entered the diner. Both Heather and Taylor recognize him as Logan, another friend of theirs and the only other one who had stayed behind.
"Logan..." Heather starts but is interrupted by the sound of the door opening yet again. First one person enters, then two more, then one more. They all stand, staring at eachother in amazement. Seven of the group of eight were in the diner, all old friends who had been seperated over time. Finally the door opened one last time and the eighth appeared.
"Well if this isn't odd, then I don't know what is." Taylor says, trying to break the discomfort in the room:
((Good...besides what's a little romance without rivalry?))

Logan had just moved to Heather and Taylor when everyone else was coming in. Seeing everyone he was full of a mixture of feelings. Happiness, anxiety, fear....why was everyone here? His guess was that they all received a similar message. To come to this diner.

Nico stood near the door, a small smile on his face as he watched the confused expressions of everyone. He didn't know anything either, but he also was just glad to see that everyone was here and in one piece.

Tori went over to Natalia and gave her a hug, of everyone, Natalia had been her closest friend, even though she was friends with everyone. After saying hello to Natalia she then went to Josephine and hugged her too. It was hard for Tori. Her two closest friends of the eight of them were Natalia and Josephine and those two girls hated each other. After saying hello she went to the middle of the group.
"So, does anyone have any answers or are we all just going to stand here like dimwits?" she asks loud enough to get everyone's attention. "Good, I see you're all paying attention now." she adds with a smile before taking a seat.
((Do you want to make the romances now, or wait until this goes more?))
((Lets make the pairings now, but then we can change it later if we want. They also can be formed over time. If Nico and Tori were paired, they could end up together in the end, but along the way maybe Tori goes with Taylor or something....does that work? And love triangles! We should have those too.))
((Okay, I put the pairings above, but they can always change as we go))
((Awesome, we'll see how those turn out.
Also, who do you want to have be the leaderly figure? I was thinking Roland or Nico since they're the oldest - but then maybe Natalia could be one who like to take charge of things too))
((I'm okay with it being Roland for now.))

Roland spoke up from where he was. "My guess is, we all got a very similar message. We're here now though, we all know we're in town, may I suggest we go to the hotel and check in for the night and continue this tomorrow when we're more awake. It's eleven pm and some of us are very jet - lagged and others may not be affected, but I think sleeping on all of this might be wise." He says. A few people nod in agreement.
"I agree, I was supposed to close up an hour ago and I have an early morning shift tomorrow, may we please all catch up tomorrow?" Heather asks, her quiet voice resonating in the room.
"Yeah, let's go, We'll meet in our old hang out tomorrow after noon?" Taylor adds, putting a friendly arm around Heather. She was like a little sister to him, and he could be protective of her, even around friends.
"Sounds good to me, now if you'll excuse me, I am one of those people who actually enjoys sleep." Natalia says with a smile, turning and leaving the diner. Roland followed suit.
Heather had to wait until everyone was gone and Taylor had agreed to stay with her so she didn't feel alone, then he'd walk her home. He didn't like when she walked home alone.
Logan jumped up energetically. "Well that's me then, my parents won't want to receive new people at the hotel this late." He goes over to Heather and gives her a kiss on the cheek, being two of the three youngest, they had always gotten along well and they had both stayed in Kilaman. "See ya tomorrow Heath." he says dashing out the door.
Tori just smiles and then walks out after him, catching up to Natalia and linking their arms as they walked to the hotel. As Tori passed Josephine just rolled her eyes and then went over to Heather and Taylor.
"I'm glad to see you guys again." she says, giving each of them a hug before slowly making her way to the hotel, dreading that she would be in the same building as Natalia.
Nico just waved to the last two before heading out and walking with Josephine.
"Hey," he says, putting an arm around her.
"Hey." she responds as they reach the hotel. She and Nico had always been on very good terms. Actually she could call everyone her best friend except Natalia.
After everyone had finally left Heather finished cleaning up the diner and Taylor waited for her. When she finally finished he walked her home. "Well that was rather unbelievable." he says as they reach her house.
"Yeah, it was. I'm excited to get to catch up with everyone though. With the exception of you and Logan, I haven't seen most of them since we graduated." she says.
"Yeah, I've talked to Nico every once in a while, but not enough to know what he's up to." Taylor adds. "I'll see you tomorrow Heather."
"Goodnight." she says, walking inside.

NEXT DAY:

Through the public park, to a small pond at the center, and then straight on to the cemetery, but not through it, to it's left and up into the woods there was a small cave. No one ever went to this cave because, well there was no reason to for the adults, and little kids always told each other scary stories about it. Inside the cave was small and cramped, but if you managed to find the second little entrance, you would enter into a long tunnel. Through the tunnel was a passageway through the hillside where the cave sat. On the other end of that tunnel was a meadow with a large pond in the center, willow trees adorning the far edge of the pond, a small forest to the left of it all and a little makeshift cabin to the right. This was the hangout Roland had referred to the night before.

Earlier in the day, before the designated meeting time, Roland found himself wandering into this paradise they had found. An escape from reality. There was still a little time before everyone else was supposed to come and so he went to the little cabin first. He had expected it to be run down from time and wear, but he was amazed to find that not only was it not run down, but it had been built up more and it was nicer inside than the last time he had seen it. He stepped back out of the cabin and went to the pond next. There he went to a pile of large rocks that were at the edge and rested on top of one of the big flat ones.

At noon exactly Natalie found herself wandering into the hang out. She stopped at the entrance and breathed in deep, a smile forming on her face. She was glad to be back here in this refuge. She saw Roland and smiled, running down the slight hill to where he rested by the pond. "Roland!" she said excitedly.
Roland looked up from his nap and smiled. "Hey Natalia!" he stood and gave her a hug. "Am I the only one who's glad the old gang is back together again?" he asks. She shakes her head.
"No, I'm so glad to see everyone again. it has been far too long. Jeeze, now that I see this place, all those memories - good and bad - coming back, I wonder why we were all in such a hurry to leave." she says, sitting beside him on the rock.
"I don't know. I'm sure we'll remember though. Who knows though, maybe it'll be different this time." he says. They sit together in silence for a little bit, waiting for everyone else to come.
Josephine enters the hang out next. She was excited and she was in a good mood, then she saw Natalia and frowned. In her hesitation, it gave time for Logan to come up behind her.
"Hey!" he says, making her jump. She turns around and playfully punches him.
"Don't scare me like that." she says, trying and failing not to smile. Logan smiles back and gives her a hug.
"It's good to see you again Josie. It's been what? Six years? Five?" he asks
"I've lost track. It's nice to be back though, especially here." she says, looking back to where Natalia was. Logan nods in agreement and then follows her gaze.
"C'mon. She usually is only a bitch when the rest of us aren't around. Just don't hang out directly with her." he says, putting his hand on Josephine's back and propelling her forward.
"Okay, so long as you hang out with me until the rest get here." she says with a smile.
"Deal." Logan says with a wink as they soon join Roland and Natalia.
"Hey guys! Long time no see!" Logan says energetically. Josephine can't help but to laugh a little. He was always so energetic, and he was like the glue that held all of them together she realized....maybe because he was like the little brother? She didn't know, but he always seemed to make them feel better.
Roland and Natalia look up and smile as Logan comes over. Natalia's smile falters a little as she sees Josephine, but Roland's stays. Natalia then gets up and goes over to Josephine.
"You know, it has been five years, let's try starting over shall we?" she asks of the other girl.
Roland gives Logan a hug and then goes to Josephine and kisses her cheek.
"Hey doll." he says, a name he had given her when they were very young because when he first met her she looked like a little doll someone had dressed up.

Taylor and Heather met at the cave entrance and entered the Hang out together. Heather smiled when she saw Logan, Roland, Josephine and Natalia. She and Taylor went to them and said their greetings, gave their hugs and everything that goes with seeing old friends.
"Okay, all we're missing are Tori and Nico." Taylor says, leaning against one of the trees.
"Well Nico always used to be late. Tori surprises me a little though, she's usually very punctual." Natalia adds to Taylor's comment. Taylor just shrugs and then closes his eyes. Heather on the other hand was sitting by the water, looking down at a few of the lilies that used it as their home. Natalia went over to where Logan and Roland were still chatting.
"A-alright." Josephine responds hesitantly to Natalia. When Roland comes up to her she hugs him tightly. "Hey." Josephine says in response to Roland. She then goes over to where Heather is and sits beside her. They had always been close because of their losses. Even before Heather lost her brother she was good to Josephine when she lost her family.

"What up?" Logan says as Natalia joins them

Nico and Tori had indeed been late, but when they showed up, everyone was especially happy to see them.
"Sorry we're late! But Nico and I ran into each other on our way out and realizing we were the last two anyway we decided to get some food and other fun stuff to make this place more homey again." Tori says excitedly as she goes down the small hill, Nico right behind her.
"Yeah, sorry. But it all looks like good food. And we got everyone's favorites." Nico adds. HE and Tori put down their bags and then go around saying hello to everyone and reuniting.

Over their 'lunch' everyone sat together and conversed about what they had been doing the past few years, all of them catching up on each other. Some were vague in what they had to share and others had an abundance in what they wanted to share. Like Logan for instance.
"Okay," Roland said after everyone had finished eating and had been silent for a little bit. "As happy as I am that we get to reunite, and believe me I am, we need to figure out what's going on. Like did we all get the exact same message or different ones? Do any of us have an idea on why we got the messages?" he asks, looking around at everyone. "I mean, I thought at first that maybe it was from Taylor, Logan or Heather, but after seeing your reactions to us being here, that idea was scratched." Roland adds

Taylor shrugs. "My message said to go to the diner in Kilaman to meet with company." he says. My guess is they were all similar because mine wasn't specified in any way." he says.
"Mine said the same thing." Heather says. Natalia nods, saying hers said the same.
"Well that answers that then." Roland says.
"So what does it mean? And who sent it?" Heather asks. "It wasn't any of us. Everyone was just as surprised as the next person to see us all back together again." she says simply.
((We should just skip ahead again, the beginning is always slow and I have an idea for Logan and Heather already))

The group of friends spent the rest of the day at the Hang out, trying to figure out who the messages were from and why they were here, but most of it turned into fun banter and eventually the boys ended up playing a rag-tag game of football while the girls caught up on the things only they would care about.
By midnight, Logan separated himself from the game.
"Unlike the rest of you, I have to work tomorrow, and technically tonight, so I'll see you guys later tomorrow night okay?" he says. Nico nods as Logan starts to leave.
"We'll meet up here again." he says and Logan nods in understanding, making his way back to the entrance. He paused slightly as he neared the girls and saw Heather. Unlike everyone else she had stayed here too, and Logan, for as long as he could remember had always felt an attraction to her. She was always with Taylor though, and while he and Taylor were friends, he had always been too intimidated to do anything. For some reason he had courage to do something now though. He blamed it on the alcohol which he knew he had too much of.
"Night ladies." he says instead as he passes them.
"Night." he could hear some of them respond.
As Logan walked by Heather got to her feet.
"Oh, wait! Logan are you going back? Can I go with you? I have to work tomorrow too so I need to head back, I just didn't want to go alone." she says. She can hear a couple of the girls behind her giggle and she blushed slightly, but she was thankful for the darkness so no one could see.

((Okay question, in certain cases, like with the girls in the background...can we just play each others characters? Like we stay strictly to ours, but in cases like where the girls might make jabs at Logan or Heather, or when the boys might do something like that, can we just kind of play whoever we need to at the time?))
((Yeah, that's fine, I was struggling with that too when I was writing mine.))

"Yeah, of course." he says, stopping and waiting for her as she got her things. Maybe this would be his chance, especially while the alcohol was giving him a little extra courage and they would be alone. He could hear Natalia, Tori and Josephine whispering and giggling and he noticed Heather trying speed up grabbing her things. When she was ready he held out his hand for her to take. "All set." he asks
Heather ignored his hand until they were out of sight of everyone. She felt bad at first, but when Logan had walked by Natalia and Tori especially had been talking about how cute he was and suggesting things that Heather didn't particularly feel comfortable with. Once out of the Hang out She let go of his hand again, just thinking about what the two of them had been saying was making her blush and feel uncomfortable. She shouldn't be surprised though, she and Logan were the babies of the group and had always been picked on, and then when they both stayed, that apparently left even more for everyone's teasing. She looked over to Logan and observed his features. HE was someone she had grown up with, just like all the others, but after hearing what the other girls had been saying she was seeing him in a different way, and she wasn't sure what she thought of that.
Logan looked over to Heather and noticed her watching him, he quickly looked away, blushing a little. "Heather can I ask you a personal question?" he asks after a moment. Without waiting for a reply he said, "Are you and Taylor going out?"
Heather was slightly surprised by the question. "Are you and the girl from the hardware store going out?" she responds because she knew that he and the girl had broken up a couple of weeks ago. "No, we're not going out. Why do you ask?" she says after, as they neared her house.
He smiled at her first response. "You two are always so close, I was just wondering is all." he said, rubbing the back of his neck, loosing any courage he had just then. They arrived at her house. "Well, I guess this is it then." he says.
"Yup, this is me." she responds, starting to head inside.
As she turned to go a burst of confidence came back. "Heather wait," he says coming up to her. As she turned around to face him, he kissed her. He wanted it to be passionate and something she wouldn't forget. Instead it was quick, and when he stepped back he looked at her, worried what her reaction would be.
When Heather had turned around at the sound of his voice, and was greeting with his lips, she froze up. When he pulled away her first thought was [No, it was done too soon, don't leave yet....] instead of voicing anything though she looked down at her feet a moment, her face a brilliant bright red and then she looked back up to Logan, looked deep in his eyes and smiled. Then, even to her own surprise she stood up on her toes and leaned in to kiss him back, laying her hands on his chest.
Her reaction surprised him, but he didn't care, as he wrapped his arms around her all he could think was how happy he was that she was returning his feelings with out just running away. This time his kiss was more passionate. It wasn't as far as he wanted to go, but it was further than he had ever gone with her before. After minutes or seconds, he did not know, he pulled away from her ever so slightly.
"Heather? Does this mean you and I can be something more now?" he asks stupidly.
Heather smiled at him and nodded, biting her lower lip. "Mmhmm." she says quietly, kissing his cheek. "I've got to go though, but tomorrow....lets meet up tomorrow, before we meet with anyone else." she suggests. "Just you and I, and....and we can figure this out." she says, she hated not having a plan of any kind, and of all the one relationships she had been in, the idea of being in one again scared her. She didn't know what to do or how to act and it frightened her. And yet, she shouldn't be like that. She had known Logan her entire life, since preschool, she had known him the longest of anyone because he was only ten months older than her, but they had always been in the same classes, always been together.....
"Logan can I ask you something personal?" she asks this time. "How long have you liked me?" she says quietly, her already flushed cheeks burning up as she looked down, unable to look at him.
Logan smiled at her question, and gently lifted her chin dishes was looking at him. He kissed her lightly on the lips before answering. "For a very long time. If you want to know an exact, let's just say its almost pathetic how long it's been." he answers quietly. He had dated many girls. At least more girls than Heather had dated guys. He had probably dated six since he got out of high school, but none of them lasted more than six months and there was usually a long break between girls. And all because his mind was always on Heather, he had tried to get over her by dating the other girls, but it had never worked. So how long had it actually been? He figured since hers and his senior year of high school. Which he always thought made him ridiculously pathetic, and why he had tried to date so many different girls.
"If it has been so long why haven't you ever done anything about it? Or why did you date other girls?" she asked, and then clamped her mouth shut. She had always been the quiet one of the group....okay well her, Josephine and Nico, but around her friends she opened up a little more. But now she just sounded like a needy want-a-be
Logan chuckled a little. "Well at first it was because you were...are...my friend and I didn't want to ruin that. Then I kind of got the courage and you started to date that guy who works at the pharmacy. Since that lasted so long I was afraid you wouldn't like me even after the two of you broke up and I figured even if you'd give me a chance, well I know that, that was a rough relationship for you. Then you and Taylor got really close and ever since then I've been afraid to approach you. Either because of Taylor or because after your last relationship you'd be afraid to be in a new one. But I'll never ever treat you like thr Heather, I promise." he says
Her last relationship. That had not been great. It started out great, but after about five months he got abusive. Just verbally at first, and for the most part she could learn to ignore it if she tried hard enough. She never told Taylor or Logan who were and still are some of her closest friends. But after another four months or so of that he got physically abusive. She didn't have to say anything. The first time he hit her Taylor and Logan both knew. So she went to break up with him and he beat her pretty badly and then he was the one who left. Logan found her in her home later that day and took her to the hospital. Luckily it wasn't terrible, like she was more than within an inch of her life, but she hadn't been with anyone since.
"I know you wouldn't Logan. You've always taken care of me." she says, hugging him tightly before stepping back. "I've got to get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." she says.
"Goodnight Heather. I'll stop by the diner during your lunch break." he says as he then turns to go inside. He waits to go anywhere until he sees the living room light come on. On his way back o the hotel he is smiling like a fool the whole way.
((Okay, I vote timeskip, or we go to one of the others))
((I'm okay with either. You can decide))
((Alright. How about we'll start something with two character, 'cause that's more manageable, and then we'll go for a bit with those two as the main ones, and then we'll move to the next characters. So until they go back to the Hang out we'll stick to Logan and Heather.))

When Heather woke up the next morning it was the first time she had woken up with a smile on her face since her brother's death. Since she and her brother had been foster kids, she had been able to arrange a deal where it was just them, they didn't have parents and that was how she liked it. She got up, took a shower and got ready for work. On her way to the Diner she was in a good mood and even once there a few of the other waitresses commented on it. She would just smile and say that it was a good day.
By the time it was her lunch break she went out the back of the diner to a little area that was sort of the employee area. There she waited for Logan.
Logan got there just minutes after Heather did. He came up to her and kissed her cheek and then set a bag down in between them. He pulled out soup, sandwiches and a thermos of coffee and a thermos with sweet tea. "Thought you might be tired of diner food, so I wanted to make something." he frowned a little. "I went to make it though and realized all we had was bread and lunch meat."
Heather laughed a little. "Well thank you, I'm sure it'll completely beat the diner food." she says, a big smile on her face. "So, let's eat." she adds
"Sounds like a plan." he says. He gave her a cheddar broccoli soup which he knew she had always liked and a turkey club sandwich. Then he poured er a glass with sweet tea, he'd save the coffee for afterwards. Then he handed her a spoon for the soup. For himself he had Tomato basil soup and a roast beef BLT. "Okay, Bon apatite." he says, holding up his spoon slightly.
Heather smiled again and then dug into her food. It was as delicious as she hoped it would be. "It's wonderful." she says to him after taking a bite of the sandwich and the soup each. She let them eat for a little bit, just enjoying each others company before bringing anything up.
"Logan? I....I think we should talk about....us." she says hesitantly, not sure how to say it. "I mean, I'm all for it, but you know me, I hate not having a plan and not knowing anything." she says quickly and a little shamefully.
"Hey, don't worry about it okay?". He finishes his sandwich and then leans back in his chair to look at her. "How about this, we take it slow, we go at the pace you want." he suggests. "If it were me I'd keep this a secret between you and me, just for now. Only because you know how everyone else well react to it. If you don't want it to be a big deal until you're more comfortable with it, then it might be a good idea. I mean, you could tell Taylor if you want...actually that part is all up to you, I only want to do what'll make you comfortable." he says.
She nods. "I think that's a good idea. I mean, keeping it between you and me, just for now." She sighs, I know I'm pathetic like that, but, well I want to get used to you and me being a couple with just you and me, no one else overreacting about it or being involved." she says quietly.
"You're not pathetic, and I told you, I'll do whatever makes you comfortable. Though..." he says with a slightly mischievious smile, "I want to be able to kiss you all the time when it's just you and me." he says leaning across their little table kissing her lightly on the lips, grinning as he pulls away. "So...how about some coffee?" he says
She happily kisses him back and smiles. "I think that sounds like a done deal to me. And coffee would be great, thank you." she says as he hand her a cup. She takes a sip, relishing the warmth. Then, with a grin of her own, she moved so she was nestled right up against him. "You can kiss me whenever we're alone so long as I can snuggle right up to you." she says, nuzzling her face into his neck a little and curling up right up next to him.
Logan chuckles. "Deal." he says. He wraps his arms around her and holds her close, not wanting to let go. A small alarm goes off and he sighs because he knows it means she has to go back to work. "What time do you get off today?" he asks.