बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Cyber Kid Deluxe!

kittyluv57 posted on Jun 27, 2014 at 05:40AM
((I tried this once, but never got it started, so I'm trying it again.))

It's the year 2043, and technology has become far more advanced. About 4-5 months ago, a new app appeared on the app store called, Cyber Kid Deluxe! This app claimed to put a real cyber person in your computer. Of course, people were excited to have an actual person living in their device. But it turned out the app was just one of those things where you choose a character, and then push buttons to take care of them, and make them do stuff. The kind of crappy app you would have found years ago.

But, six people who bought the app, one for each of the six characters, received a strange e-mail after purchasing the app, saying there was an update available. When they clicked the email, the cyber person came to life within their device. It could somehow move between devices, and they seemed to have feeling. But they also granted the owner a mysterious power without telling the owner. And not just just your average power, like spells, controlling an element, etc. These were different, and more complicated powers.

But unknown was the fact that this app was now a successful government experiment. These things once had real physical bodies, but they were captured and transformed. The government now planned to find the cyber creatures and their owners, capture them, and use them to change the world to how they wanted it to be. But what they didn't know was that the cyber creatures have formed a bond with the one who clicked the e-mail. And now they're going to do whatever they can to protect their owners from the government, and to protect themselves from another life of torture.

Here are the six characters and their powers:

The Character of the Void: this character passes on the power to extract weapons from people called voids, weapons that take the form of that person's heart. (Yeah, yeah, I know, this is a guilty crown power. I know you're all going to sue me, but I've been obsessed with guilty crown lately . . .)

The Character of Summoning: this character passes on the power to summon any mythical creature to fight for them using an ancient spell, whether it be a dragon, a Phoenix, or a demon.

The Character of Creation: this character passes on the power to create any sort of physical object, living or inanimate, out of thin air. The only sacrifice that is needed is blood, the bigger the object, the more blood is needed. It doesn't have to be the owner's blood.

The Character of Transformation: This character passes on the power to use what could be considered advanced shapeshifting. The owner can now alter their DNA to change their appearance and physical abilities in whatever way.

The Character of Control: this character passes down the ability to gain control over anything. You could tell the rocks to attack your enemies, or control the human mind to do as you please.

The Character of Life and Death: this character passes on the ability to control life and death. You can easily drain life to the point of death, or increase it to the point of extreme health.
_________________________________________­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_­__­­___­­__­_­_
Extra info:
So, you can choose to be a cyber character, a character owner, a govern
ment agent hunting those two, or a civilian that might be involved in the story in some other way.
Please note there can be only 6 characters and character owners.
None of these powers make the owner invincible. It will take time to gain control over them, and using them too much could cause physical and mental strain.
Then again, this doesn't mean they can be easily captured. This all leans towards the basic rule of no god mod.
You can choose when we start if your character has discovered their cyber yet or not.
Also, you can either create both master and character, or you can ask someone else to create your master or character.

Cyber Character info
Name:
Age: (really just your physical appearance, cybers don't exactly age)
Appearance before you became a cyber:
Overall personality:
Which character are you?:
Master:
Bio: (what you remember from before you became a cyber)
Other?:

Human character info
Name:
Appearance:
Overall personality:
Character owner/government agent/civilian:
Your Cyber Character(if Character Owner):
Have you received the e-mail yet?(If Character owner):
Bio:
Other:

Rules:
No god mod. So please try to give your character some weaknesses.
Swearing is alright.
Romance is allowed, but no sex, keep it at least PG-14
PLEASE avoid one-liners! Only use when absolutely necessary!
Violence is for now alright
Respect the other roleplayers
Try to have fun!!

Cyber Characters:
Jessica, the character of transformation - kittyluv57
Astroghan, the character of the void - Banette
Jak, the character of life and death - vegeta007
Null, the character of creation - Banette
Tommi ' Mad' Batter, the character of control - Banette
Rain, the character of summoning - onix11

Character Owners:
Crystal Alyssa Nightcore, owner of Jessica - kittyluv57
Daxter, owner of Jak - vegeta007
Hina, owner of Null - vegeta007
Tobi, owner of Astroghan - vegeta007
Adam Kane, owner of rain - onix11
Saphirra Harrison, owner of Tommi - kittyluv57

Government agents/other:

last edited on Jul 04, 2014 at 05:21PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 330 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 330

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना kittyluv57 said…
Name: Jessica

Appearance: pic

Appearance before you became a cyber: pic

Overall personality: generally happy and friendly character. Enjoys seeing the sights, and annoying people. However, if needed she can change her personality according to the situation

Which character are you?: The Character of Transformation

Master: Crystal Alyssa Nightcore

Bio: she says that she doesn't remember much, but that she remembers having two brothers and no mother. However that's a lie, she remembers more, has some pretty dark and detailed memories locked away in there.

Other?: was good friends with one of the other cybers in her previous life

Name: Jessica Age: ??? Looks around 15-16 Gender: female Appearance: pic Appearance befor
Before her transformatiom
 Before her transformatiom
Name: Crystal Alyssa Nightcore

Overall personality: quiet and anti-social, she hides all her emotions behind silence. Some people say she's forgotten how to feel. not the kind of person you'll usually see out in public. But she can be talkative and friendly when she wants to be. She's honestly a bit lazy.

Character Owner/government agent/civilian: character owner

Your cyber character: the Character of Transformation

Have you received the e-mail yet?: Yes

Bio: Crystal comes from a rich, prestigious, and well-known family of eight, five siblings and her parents. The first two were twins, and the third came a year after, they all graduated into important, well paying jobs. Her other two siblings are a bit older than her, and are stars where ever they go. One is even a famous singer. Her mother is a lawyer, and her father is a famous zoologist. So they were disappointed when their sixth and final child didn't live up to their expectations. They even went to the trouble of giving her four names. But all Crystal Alyssa's interests consisted of was sleeping, sometimes playing pranks, and exploring the town for places to be alone. She's pretty in her own way, but that was the only positive quality they could see. When they grounded her to keep her from exploring and pranks, she just sat in the dark, and wouldn't come down from her room. She was a bit excited about buying the app, but was disappointed by the quality. Needless to say, she was surprised when she opened an e-mail, and found this bubbly little cyber girl stuck in her devices. She's kept it secret from her parents. She says Jessica annoys her, but she honestly enjoys her company just a little.

Other: she secretly loves animals, and nature.
 Name: Crystal Alyssa Nightcore Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pic संपूर्ण, कुल मिलाकर personali
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Banette said…
Name: Astroghan

Appearance: Pic 1

Appearance before you became a cyber: Pic 2

Which character are you?: Void

Master: Tobi

Bio:
I was... a Gardener... i cared for... Gardens?.... why is everything... black?... voices?.... who's there? hello?... this feels like... a bag?... am i being kidnapped?! what's happening?! what're you do-

That's where the memory fades... after that, i was in here, this... cold world. i searched a Dictionary for what it was, it was called a Void
- a void... Noun.... a completely empty space... but somehow... it's not empty?... i fell... things? in here...

but it's even more strange... i don't know how i got hold of a dictionary in this cold world... i don't know, where i can getting this vast knowledge from. i think it's from the Internet... it feels like it... but I'm not sure...

who am i?.... what.... am i?

can you answer me that... Master?

Other?:
He can't remove his clothes
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 [b]Name:[/b] Astroghan [b]Age:[/b] looks 26 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearance:[/b] Pic 1
Before Transformation
 Before Transformation
((Kitty? is this dead?))
((I don't know. I'm just waiting for people to join . . .))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना vegeta007 said…
(Hope it's not dead yet)
Name: Jak

Appearance: Pic

Appearance before you became a cyber: Pic

Overall personality: You'll see as we go along

Which character are you?:Character of Life and Death

Master: Dax

Bio: Absolutely nothing, his memories are nothing except black

Other?: Nope
 (Hope it's not dead yet) Name: Jak Age: Appears 19+ Gender: Male Appearance: Pic Appe
Before his transformation
 Before his transformation
Name: Daxter (Goes by Dax)

Appearance:Pic

Overall personality:He's not your average shy guy. Although he prefers to be lone wolf he oozes confidence and can easily befriend anyone if he pleases. He's not afraid to do anything even if it'll hurt himself. He's got a kind heart but somewhat of a dirty mouth and has a fearless personality. (Except spiders XP)

Character owner/government agent/civilian: Character Owner

Your Cyber Character(if Character Owner):Jak

Have you received the e-mail yet?(If Character owner):Yep

Bio: He was the second child to be born from his parents, two years after his older brother and four before his younger sister. He wasn't really someone who was big on exploring and was considered to be pretty lazy. He never showed much interest in the app and got it just because he felt like it. When he received the e-mail he was a bit suspicious but clicked on it anyway. He didn't really notice anything different other than this mute cool guy in his devices. He always tried to open up and become close friends but Jak was just fine with being acquaintances.

Other:
 Name: Daxter (Goes द्वारा Dax) Age: 17 Gender:Male Appearance:Pic संपूर्ण, कुल मिलाकर personality:He's
((Hopefully not. Thanks for joining!))
(No probs ^_^)
((All we need right now is a master for Astroghan, and then we can start for now. The government agents will be brought in after they've all met.))
(Should one of us make it or is Banette gonna make it ?)
((Could one of you make it? Lately I'm having character block. plus Exams, i can make one character, but she's a Cyber one))
Name: Null

Appearance: Pic 1

Appearance before you became a cyber: Pic 2

Overall personality: She's calm, sometimes happy, but shes mostly blank...

Which character are you?: Creation

Master: Hina

Bio:
i think... i was a doctor... i don't really know.
all i know is. you are my Master. please take care of me.
thank you...

Other?:
 [b]Name:[/b] Null [b]Age:[/b] She looks 18 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Appearance:[/b] Pic 1
(I can do Null, Kitty if you want to Astroghan you can but if not I can make a master for him)
Name:Hina

Overall personality: She has a very jumpy personality, sometimes she's very positive. Sometimes she's negative and a downer and other times she's pretty expressionless

Character owner/government agent/civilian: Character owner

Occupation: (student, job, your ranking as an agent, etc.) Student

Your Cyber Character(if Character Owner): Null

Have you received the e-mail yet?(If Character owner):Yes

Bio: From the minute she was born you could see she would have some personality traits. When the doctor smacked her bottom she started giggling and then started crying and her parents made note of this. Her shifting personalities wasn't a problem when she was growing but when they moved and she had to make new friends, she found that trait to be something that held her back. When she clicked on the e-mail and found her little blank friend, she was happy and then blank.

Other:
 (I can do Null, Kitty if आप want to Astroghan आप can but if not I can make a master for him) Name
((The 2nd pic is having trouble loading))
((and thanks for making Null a master))
 ((The 2nd pic is having trouble loading)) ((and thanks for making Null a master))
((I'd honestly be grateful if you could make Astroghan's master vegeta.))
(Alright, no probs)
Name: Tobi

Overall personality:A quiet person who likes to be alone most of the time. He's not very open with feelings and doesn't like to talk about them

Character owner/government agent/civilian:Character owner

Your Cyber Character(if Character Owner): Astroghan

Have you received the e-mail yet?(If Character owner):Yep

Bio: When he was younger he used to be more open and happy and was very friendly. That all changed when his best friend at the time actually hurt him really badly. Ever since that incident he became very quiet and shut off his feelings towards others. When he clicked on the e-mail and discovered Astroghan he started open up a bit more but not much

Other:
 (Alright, no probs) Name: Tobi Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Pic संपूर्ण, कुल मिलाकर personality
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना onix11 said…
So Do I need to make an owner or a cyber?
((I'd honestly prefer it if you made both, but either is fine.))
Name: Adam Kane
Overall personality: Protective, never give up personality that normally gets him beat up
Character owner/government agent/civilian: Character Owner
Your Cyber Character(if Character Owner): none
Have you received the e-mail yet?(If Character owner): no
Bio: Adam is a kid who is the norm I. His school. He is into a lot of things but is average at them all. He has won half the fights his ever been in and passes class with a c+ average. Somedays he just sits around a wishes something exiting would happen. So when he downloaded the app, he thought it would but it was just another boring app. Now he waits around on his usual schedule. Not knowing of what could happen next.
Othe:
(I'll make a cyber if I need to if that's fine.)
 Name: Adam Kane Age: 16 Gender: m Appearance: pic संपूर्ण, कुल मिलाकर personality: Protective, never give up
((I guess you could make both.

Well, I'll start us off.))

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!"

Crystal Alyssa's eyes flew open, and she began to jerk around in bed. What was that? It was Saturday, her alarm shouldn't be going off. It was 4:30 in the morning, the sun had only just started to rise. She began to grope around for her alarm clock, but hitting the snooze button didn't work. Suddenly, she realized that the sound seemed more like voice than an alarm . . .

"JESSICA!"

Sitting straight up, she grabbed her iPhone, and threw it right across the room. ((Lets just imagine they still make iPhones, but they're much more durable and futuristic, shall we?)) "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Ouch!" Came high, tinkling voice from across the room where her phone had hit the wall. But she instantly moved from her phone to her tv, which was at the foot of her bed. "Good morning master!" She cried cheerfully. "I see you're awake! Now get up!"

"What do you mean get up? Jessica, it's not even five in the morning yet!" Rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she gave Jessica a deep scowl, lay back down, and pulled the covers up over her head.

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Not today! Master said she would take me exploring through town today!" She put a pouty look on her face. "So come on! We have to go, you promised!"

Dax was still asleep at his home snoring loudly, next to him was his beside table that his iPhone on it and the light was on

"Why am I with this brat again ?"Jak asked himself

"Wha- what was that ?"Dax asked jerking his eyes open and sitting up and noticing his phone was on,

"These things still suck" he said picking it up

"Mind going back to sleep ?"Jak asked having his back to him, "And this time don't snore so loudly"

"Oh so you can talk ?"Dax asked giving him a stink eye, "And sorry princess, I don't take requests"

"Then shut up and leave me alone"Jak said not turning around, "I can't believe how annoying you are"
Name: Rain
Age: (really just your physical appearance, cybers don't exactly age) 17
Appearance before you became a cyber: pic 2
Overall personality: Charming, a flirt, and a gentleman. At least he is with women. With men he is a rude, short tempered and and always saying how he is better.
Which character are you?: summoning
Master: Adam
Bio: (what you remember from before you became a cyber) none
Other?:
 Name: Rain Age: (really just your physical appearance, cybers don't exactly age) 17 Gender: M Appe
((I've pretty much given her the same personality as Ene from mekakucity actors, who I based this rp idea off of XD))

"I never said I would take you out this early! The sun isn't even up yet!"

"Pleeeaaaasse? I'll delete all your favorite music again of you don't!"

After a while, Crystal Alyssa stepped outside the huge front doors of her family's mansion. She was wearing her usual outfit. Ripped pink shirt, purple jeans, cream colored scarf that hid her mouth, and an odd pair of what looked like goggles around her head. "I hate being rich." She muttered under her breath. It had taken her thirty minutes to get dressed, and navigate through the long hallways of her home. Long enough that she hadn't even bothered eating breakfast in case Jessica woke someone up.

"Ok!" Jessica squealed. "We have lots of exploring to do! It's a long ways to go before we get into the most exciting parts of town, so start walking, master!"

"Don't be so bossy." Crystal Alyssa muttered. Jessica was for some reason the only person she ever talked to like this, otherwise she was extremely anti-social.

"Come on, master! Time's 'a wastin'! "

Groaning, Crystal Alyssa began to walk, muttering to herself so Jessica wouldn't hear.

((And just note, cybers aren't bound to specifically their owner's devices. They can enter any sort of technology, and even visit other cybers.

And by the way, who wants to be the cyber Jessica used to be friends with? (See her profile) ))
(Before)
 (Before)
(Oh, can she be friends with Jak ? It'd be cool since Jak doesn't remember anything and it can create some good moments)
"Hey you're a cyber thing, why don't you go to another device so I can sleep ?"Dax asked trying to sleep but the light from his phone kept him up

"And why should I listen to you ?"Jak asked, "Because you're my master ? Bleh"

"I don't want to be your master, I don't care if I am your master just let me sleep!"Dax exlcaimed

Just then he could hear his little sister's voice through his wall, "Mom, Dax is talking to his imaginary Emo friend again!"

"Oh perfect"Dax said sitting up, "I wonder if I can turn you off"

"I'm not bound to this phone you ignoramus"Jak said
Adam woke up and rubbed his eyes. His alarm was going off with his cyber kid going off. Repeating, time to get up master, time to get up master. Over and over. He went over and shut off the message. He got ready for school and when he went to get his phone he seen he had a new message. He read through it and pause for a moment. "A new update for the game huh. Hopefully it's good." He start the update and his phone suddenly flashed and started floating. "What the heck is going on!" When the light stopped the phone dropped to the ground. Adam slowly went over to grab it when he heard his phone spoke. "Don't you dare touch me you brute." Adam blinked a couple of times and reached down again. "Do you ears have plugs, I said hands off." His phone stood up to reveal his cyber kid sitting up, but it was different, more life like. Adam spoke up. "I'm sorry but this new update is weird."

Rain: "What is the update you speak of? My name is Rain. Once a rich and beautiful man who was courted by only the prettiest of women. And now it seems I am the servant of some low class fool."

Adam: He take offense to that comment. "Hey, my family isn't that bad off you uptight idiot." Adam face palms himself. "Why am I arguing with a phone. I guess this must be apart of the update."

Rain: He Sits down in a chair that materializes. "Well everything has been put into my memory telling me what I Have become and that you are my master." He looks at his appearance. "Of course my clothes could be better but at least I still have my hair and good looks." Adam picks up the phone. "I said keep your hands off. What do you not understand?!" Adam activates his head set. "What did you just do?

Adam: "I made to were you can only be heard through this head set. I listen to your complaints but on the way to school. I'll be late other wise."

Rain: He nods his head. "Fine. I would like to get out of this mess you call a room any way." Adam just rolls his eyes and starts his way to school. He didn't know what was happening, but he noticed that this might be the start to something awesome.

((Sure vegeta ^^

"Good moments", Hm? Could they possibly be more than friends? XD LOL.))

Now that they were outside where no one could hear them, Jessica was talking at the top of her lungs. "Ooohhh look at all the houses! I wonder who lives inside them, huh? Ooo, let's go inside and find out!"

"Jessica, I swear, if you go into someone else's device, I will smash all of my own so you can't come back." Honestly, she could be so annoying.

"Awww, master is so cruel!" Jessica began to pout again. "I want to meet more people like I did when I was alive!"

"What do you mean, when you were alive?"

"Nothing, master, nothing!"

"Stop calling me master . . ."

"But why, master?"
(That is a possibility XD)
(And now we can have a meeting XP)
The phone light still wouldn't turn off

"Would you just turn off already ?!"Dax yelled slamming his phone and the light went off, "Finally"

"Dax for the last time, shut up!"His mother yelled so loud the whole house could hear

"Oh great"

Jak by random chance landed into the same device that Jessica was in by pure accident but didn't seem to care very much, "Hopefully this will quieter"
Jessica jumped up in surprise, rattling the apps on the screen. "Hey! Who're you? Get out of my phone, you stalker! Master, get him out!" After jumping around for a second, she began to study his face. "Hey . . . Do I know you?"

Crystal Alyssa jumped when Jessica started yelling, and dropped her iPhone on the sidewalk. "Jessica, what the hell? Don't yell like that! And who's he?" At the guy of someone else besides Jessica, Crystal Alyssa instantly fell quiet like she usually did. There was someone else . . . In her phone?
"What ? More of you ?"Jak asked not turning his back but turning his face to them slightly, "Is there nowhere that I can I actually get some quiet time ?"
"Hey! You're hogging my master!" She shrieked, and kicked him in the back. "And I want to know who you are! And why you look familiar!"

Crystal Alyssa just stared, feeling extremely confused. There were more of these cyber things? She'd thought the app only let you pick one. Had there been a glitch?
"How should I know ?"Jak asked, "I don't know why I seem familiar to you or know who I am"
Adam want paying attention. And Ran into crystal on his way to school. He dropped his phone and turned off the headset mode in the process. Rain couldn't help but chime in. "What where you are going you moron!"
((Why would he be going to school? I said in my first post that it's Saturday XD))

Crystal Alyssa jumped for the second time, and whipped around. Odd, she hadn't known any other people her age lived in this part of town. She was even more surprised to see that he had a cyber in his phone as well. Yet another one? What was going on? "The app . . ." She muttered to herself.

"How should I know either, you just look familiar." She was now kneeling down next to him, and poking his face. "Say, you're all techno looking like I am!"

Crystal Alyssa flinched, Jessica was talking so loudly that she could easily be heard by whoever she had run into.
"Of course I'm all techno like you are"Jak said, "How else would I be in this phone if I wasn't ?" he said grabbing her hand and putting it down, "Now stop, you're annoying enough as you already are"
(He got Saturday school.it is a form of punishment for not finishing a assignment on time and is unfortunately a real thing where I went to school lol.)
Adam picked up his phone and looked at crystal. "I'm sorry for tuning into you and that was not me who said that it was my phone. You see I downloaded this weird update for a game and now my Cyber Kid took on a life of its own." He heard he phone speak up as well. "It seems you got the up date as well."

Rain: he looked at crystal. He. Gave her a formal bow. "It is not good for a flower to hide itself. It is harmful to it and denies the world its natural beauty."
Jessica gave him a pouty look, and began hopping around him. She enjoyed being told she was annoying, it was just an excuse to keep on being so. "But where's your master? . . . Say, is your name Jak?" She wasn't sure where that came from, she just knew.

Crystal Alyssa just nodded, and then turned to look at Rain. Rather than being flattered, she just gave him a glare. If looks could kill, he would be dead. She then picked up her own phone, and began to watch Jessica and the other cyber. What was going on?
"Yes my name is Jak"Jak replied, "My "master" is at home being as loud as he usually is but I don't care" he then looked at her, "How do you know my name by the way ?"
Rain fell to his hands and feet. With one hand holding his heart. "Such deadly gaze pierces the heart and turns affections cold."

Adam: He stood there not believing that he just watched his phone hit on a person. "I apologize for my cyber." He was curious what was going on so he took a glance over her shoulder to see she had two cybers on her phone. He backed up and scratched his head. "Hey, how do you have two of them on your phone? Did you hack the app or something?
"I don't know. I just sort of knew, ya' know?" She shrugged happily, and sat back down. "Do you not like your master? I think mine is swell! Isn't that right, master?"

Crystal Alyssa just rolled her eyes, and scowled. "Yeah . . Sure." She muttered to herself. She then turned back to Adam and Rain. She usually didn't like talking to people. But he did have the same app as she did. She eventually shook her head.

"No . . . I was just walking . . . And then he appeared . . ."

Jessica banged her hand on the screen, and then went really close so that her face filled the whole screen. "Aw come on, master, don't be so shy! I'm Jessica, and she's Crystal Alyssa Priscilla Maria Nightcore!"

Crystal Alyssa scowled at Jessica. He would probably recognize that, considering the rest of her family was famous in their careers, and Nightcore wasn't exactly a common name.

"Master"Jak said and turned away from them again, "Master implies that I am ready to serve him, that I am available at his beck and call and I don't care what I was before, I know that I am nobody's puppet"
"Well your a downer, aren't'cha?" She asked, looking away from the screen back at Jak. "So he treats you like a slave or somethin'? Huh? My master just says I'm annoying!"
"No he doesn't treat me like slave"Jak said, "I hate the idea of anyone being my master, I don't care who it is" he turned his face to her a bit, "Why are you so okay with it ? You can't tell me you're friends, since a friend wouldn't be your master"
Rain and Adam: "Holy crap that is a long name." They both looked at each other wide eyed.

Rain: "Well that is a very unique name indeed. My name is Rain."

Adam: He molded in agreement. "Yeah it is very unique name. Oh, my name is adam by the way." He looks at her. "Ya know I've never heard that name before. Do you go to my school by chance?"
Jessica shrugged, and thought for a moment. "I don't know. I like her, and I think of her like a friend. But it's sort of like I've been programmed to call her master, and protect her. Like she's a real master." She giggled. "Besides, it's fun to watch her get annoyed when I call her master!"

Crystal Alyssa nodded slowly. "Yeah . . . My parents are idiots . . . So they gave me five names instead of the usual three." She studied his face. "Maybe . . . Do you happen to go to tenshin high?"
"I see"Jak said fully turning to her, "Tell me something, you said I look familiar and you knew my name just like that. Do you remember anything other than being a piece of hardware ?"