बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Stranded (4 people RP) (FULL)

Alaska- posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 10:01PM
We are all classmates eager to go on a spanish class trip overseas to Spain. You're not really close with anyone but you're gonna have fun anyways. The skies are blue the air is crisp and not a text book in site! What could possibly go wrong?

Everything.

Suddenly the air plane gets caught through a storm and lightning strikes the edge of the left wing. The pilot is doing the best he can and everyone is instructed to put their oxygen masks on. In, out, in, out. Close your eyes, it'll be over soon. As the plane descends and you feel like your defying gravity by flying up in your seat you pray that you go to heaven because your going to die.
You're there thinking, 'Shit.I'm gonna die with my random spanish class'

Its over.

Suddenly you're jerking around and your feeling dizzy and you open your eyes and your not dead. Everyone around you looks the same as you do, confused and sick to their stomach. The only teacher that came with you kicks the door open and someone asks 'Where are we?' and he answers, 'I don't know'.

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

There will be one teacher(me) and the pilot but they are kind of unimportant but if you wanna be the pilot too then go ahead. And remember you're on a stranded island... Good luck surviving.

note: you can also make more than one character.
 We are all classmates eager to go on a spanish class trip overseas to Spain. You're not really close
last edited on Jun 27, 2014 at 06:01PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 54 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 54

एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alaska- said…
Name: Sarah Richmond
Appearance: pic
Bio: Her best friend is Becky Ronald.She has a little brother Jonah. Her mother died when she was 9 so she lives with her dad.
Personality: kind of stuck up, being daddy's little girl, but she's nice, and she's really smart.
Other: N/A
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
 Name: Sarah Richmond Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pic Bio: Her best friend is Becky Ronald
Angel_Kiss commented…
Lydia XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alaska- commented…
:P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Teacher:Mr Lane
 Teacher:Mr Lane
Alaska- commented…
he is a must XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Name: Jonah Richmond
Bio: Alex's little brother and her father insisted that he could go too because he had always wanted to go to Spain so thats why he was there..
Personality: kind of annoying, acts like any other little brother, very adventurous
Other: n/a
 Name: Jonah Richmond Age: 10 Gender: male Appearance: pic Bio: Alex's little brother and her fath
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
Name: Sam Roland
Appearance:
Bio: Grew up in a pretty average family, well, average besides his super smart sister.
Personality: Becky said something about him being socially awkward, but yeah, that's him, once he sees you as a friend, well, you're stuck with him.
Other: well. He's adopted
 Name: Sam Roland Age: 17 Gender: male Appearance: Bio: Grew up in a pretty average family, well
Alaska- commented…
oh wait this is Emily's brother? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alaska- commented…
if it is आप wanna be emily too या should I? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Angel_Kiss commented…
If आप want to be her, it's up to आप एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alaska- commented…
hmm okay i'll make a प्रोफ़ाइल for her then :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((Yay thanks for joining we just need one more person cause my friend is gonna join soon too :D))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Kat-chan said…
Name: Isabelle Grace
Appearance: Pic.
Bio: She was a love child, born of an affair between her mom, who had been a personal chef at the time, and her employer. Despite being an accident, her mom still loved her and did her best to raise her.
Personality: Stubborn and kind of nerdy, would rather spend her time with books than with people.
 Name: Isabelle Grace Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Pic. Bio: She was a प्यार child, born of a
Name: Becky Roland (Rebecca-hazel is real full name though)
Bio: Sarah's bestie and Sam's sister. Also grew up in an average family
Personality: sweet, kind of aloof but really smart, makes a lot of jokes
Other: she's been best friends with Sarah since they were nine.
 Name: Becky Roland (Rebecca-hazel is real full name though) Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: pi
Name: Elizabeth Fray
Appearance: Pic
Bio: She has a pretty bad family life. You see, her father had a history of cheating, and it was ruining her parents' relationship. In fact, they were about to separate when her mom got pregnant with her second child. Because of this, her father decided to stay, but everyone in the family was clearly miserable together. And they still are.
Personality: Outgoing and a daredevil, almost to the point of stupidity.
 Name: Elizabeth Fray Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Pic Bio: She has a pretty bad family life
Name: Jackson Stuart (Sam calls him Jacks.)
Appearance:
Bio: Sam and becky's neighbor and Sam best friend since they were like 3, his father was arrested and committed suicide, his grandmother takes care of him.
Personality: Optimistic, sarcastic, funny and outspoken, extremely smart.
Other: he's Afraid of spiders.. (Jackson: hey! its not funny! Do you know how many people that tiny little thing can kill?)
 Name: Jackson Stuart (Sam calls him Jacks.) Age: 17 Gender: male Appearance: Bio: Sam and becky'
((everyone in this is super smart XD))
(kids are just smarter these days.)
((Hey, not everyone...))
((where art thou fourth person))
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Banette said…
((I'll be the 4th))
((Can i be the Pilot?))
Name: Langster Aguno

Appearance: Pic

Bio:
The pilot of the ship, though he was once a veteran in a war, he had very little survival skills, now is a good time to learn. who he is right now isn't important, what's important is to get these kids back home.

Other:
 [b]Name:[/b] Langster Aguno [b]Age:[/b] 65 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Appearance:[/b] Pic [b]
((Yay! Okay sure! Now we can finally start))
((Oh my gosh, it's been so long! I missed you! >w<))
[survival day 1]

Sarah stared at her phone with zero bars. "No, no, no, no!" She unstrapped her seat belt. Mr Lane after kicking down the door yelled for everyone to evacuate because it wasn't safe inside the air plane. Sarah hopped out the plane door after someone and walked on the sand while holding up her phone hoping to get a signal..
Isabelle exited the plane next. She was shaking badly. She wasn't physically hurt, not badly at least, but this whole experience had her terrified. The plane had crashed; any of them could have died. And although they hadn't, they now had no idea where they were, or how long they'd be stuck there. There was still a large chance that they would die.
((how long was it Kat-chan?))
Langster groaned in pain, he had managed to preform a crash landing, he quickly checked to see if his Co-Pilot was ok... no... his friend was dead, a piece of sharp metal straight through his skull... poor smuck, Langster moved a large piece of metal off from him, and he had some shrapnel in his arm, he smashed open the cockpit window, the door was jammed so no other choice, as he climbs out and falls onto the sand, he hears some people talking, more survivors?, he groaned, the shrapnel was painful, he stood up, clenching his arm, as she shuffled over to the group.

"OI! Is everyone allright?"
he asks, his voice deep and course, he was more concerned for the children than his own wound.
"No! There's no service on this dumb beach" Sarah yelled semi-angrily. Jonah hopped off the plane,
"Yeah, im okay. Thanks for asking," he said rolling his eyes. Sarah looked at Jonah,
"You're bleeding."
"What?" his squeaky voice shuddered. He had a scratch on his forehead and quickly washed it off in the salt water.
"OUCH IT BURNS!"
"Well thats what happens when a cut comes in contact with salt water," she said still stressing over her serivce-less phone.
((About a month, I think))
"We all seem to be mostly okay!" Elizabeth chirped, hopping out of the plane. She was almost always excessively cheerful, and she wasn't about to let some trivial plane crash change that! She preferred to look on the bright side of things. At least it seemed they'd all survived, right?
((Allright then, seemed i managed to get rid off my addiction for a month X3))
"Allright, seems everyone isn't hurt too badly"
Langster sits down in the sand, he grips the shrapnel in his arm, he winces in pain.
[i should pull this out... when there aren't kids around]
Langster looks around... deserted island... there should be supplies inside the plane...
Alaska- commented…
inside the plane आप mean :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Banette commented…
no, he smashed the cockpit window, he's outside :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alaska- commented…
no as in, in the last sentence आप put...supplies in the ship and i was just saying आप mean plane right? एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Banette commented…
oh, crap, yeah! X3 I've been watching some अंतरिक्ष ऐनीमे एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Becky got off the plane like the others and checked to make sure everything was okay.
Sarah collapsed on the sand, "There's no point, we're stranded in the middle of no where.." Becky sat beside her and Sarah leaned on her shoulder.
"Becky?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm scared.."
"Me too," Becky responded while softly petting Sarah's hair.

After about a minute or two Mr.Lane came out with some sort of box with a long antena, and red buttons all over it. It was a communicator. He walked over to the pilot,
"Hey Langster, do you think this thing will work? Maybe we can send a distress signal"
Langster looked up, it was the teacher, he was holding the... sort of intact Communication array and communicator.
"It'll work, but we're too low, we need higher ground, not to mention that's an old one, it'll take a day or two to fix, then another to send signals... i could probably repair it..."

Langster stands up, he takes his smoke pipe out, and puts it in his mouth. he decided to lite it later.
"Allright then, Mr.Lane, please round up your students... or atleast the ones that survived. make sure they're ok, I'm going to go back inside the plane, see if i can find anything to help us survive, and things to repair that old thing"

Langster stepped back inside the plane, it was smoking, shrapnel everywhere, it made the piece in his arm sting. he moved to the near back, in search of the luggage. it's also where he could find some tech.
"Alright, good then." Mr.Lane then proceeded to round up and count the kids.
"Alright kids gather around I need to do a head count to see if everyone's here! Please remain calm we got things under control."
Becky and Sarah got up too. Sarah saw Jonah playing in the water.
"Hey you could get washed away and dad would kill me so stay close," she said annoyed and too Jonah's hand. They joined the others for role call/head count.

((hey i'm really tired and I need sleep. Back in a few hours :'c ))
Sam was holding a some tissue paper against his bleeding nose while getting out with Jackson behind him, "You've got to admit, that was pretty funny." Sam rolled his eyes, "What's funny? When you slammed my face into the tray or the fact that I'm about to punch your teeth out." He got in line with Becky, Jackson popped a slice of chewing gum into his mouth as he joins the group.
((Im back!))
Becky looked at sam, "Oh my God your nose! Are you okay?"
Jonah wiggled around, "Where's the bathroom I gotta pee!" Sarah rolled her eyes,
"Just relax you can pee when sir is done telling us what to do."

"So thanks to our brilliant pilot when landed without anyone being dead," he decided not to mention the co-pilot, "and we are working on sending a distress signal for someone to come for us."
"So how long are we gonna be..where ever we are?"
"Just a few days, a week at max" he paused then continued, "We have enough supplies to last us about 3 weeks so there's nothing to worry about but we need to establish some rules"
Isabelle and Elizabeth also joined the group gathered around Mr. Lane, Isabelle still shaking, and Elizabeth still grinning. As soon as she reached the group, her hand shot into the air so that she could get permission to speak. Then she began anyway, before permission had been granted. "Mr. Lane, I think we should send a group to explore this place. There might be, like, a city or something further inland where we could get help. I volunteer to go myself."
"hold on, hold on. Let's not do that just yet. We need to stick together. If this doesn't work then you can go but an Adult has to accompany you, which will be me and the pilot. Does anyone else want to go?" Mr. Lane asked.
"Walking in that dense looking place, full of diseases and animals and searching for something that might not be there then dying because you get lost and have no food or water? No thanks," Sarah stated.
"I wanna go!" Jonah yelled.
"No way. You're not going if I'm not. While we're here i'm in charge of you sadly.."
After finding some Wire cutters, a fusion bolter, and some more wires, aswell as a Keyboard, and an old fashioned Morse Code ticker, he put them into a box, and headed towards the door of the plane, he exited onto the beach again, the teacher seemed to have gotten the children all calm. which was good, he walked over, and placed the box down.

"Who's doing what now?"
"Well first we're going to try and fix this thing and send out a distress signal but if that doesn't work, which it will don't worry, some kids want to go look for maybe some other inhabitants of this island or something but it'll just be a small group. You me and maybe 2 kids. Right now, sticking together is the most important thing," Mr. Lane answered.
Elizabeth made a face. She had really wanted to explore the island. "Alright, then. But if we're going to be stuck here for a couple of days, we should build a fire or something. It could get cold at nights. Besides, maybe a plane or something would pass be and see it and we could get help earlier than planed."
"Searching for more inhabitants?... well, there's an easy way to see if there is nearby"

Langster pointed towards the sky above the forests.
"No smoke.... no smoke means no humans, no signs of things not of nature, which means no signs of non-animal life... if you think there still is, you could wait a day, and if there still is no smoke, and you're still not convinced, you could try building something tall, and setting the top aflame..."

he then looked to the kids.
"though i suggest you leave that to Mr.Lane and me"
Banette commented…
I'm gunna g2 बिस्तर now एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alaska- commented…
aw okay bye एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
"Anyone brought their cellphones?" Sam asked, tossing the tissue aside and sniffed, "We have food, it's not so bad.. " "No yet." Jackson continued, he looked around, "is this place even on the map?"
Isabelle dug through her pocket and pulled out her phone. "I have mine!" She announced. Then she turned it on and frowned. "I'm not getting any service here, though."
Sarah rolled her eyes, "That's what I've been saying.." Becky looked at Sam, "hey what happened you okay?" she said frantically.
Mr. Lane cleared his throat and smirked, "Don't worry I've been on that show survival smack down so I have a plan. I'm just going to check one more time if the plane is physically safe and stable and so we can sleep in their tonight and we have plenty of food so it wont be a problem."

"Oh hey why don't we write a 'SOS' really big on the sand with like twigs and stuff that stand out so if a plane is passing by they'll see it easily" Sarah then suggested.
((Is anyone here??))
Isabelle frowned. "That's actually a pretty good idea. But where would we get the wood from? We would have to head a bit further inland, wouldn't we?" She tilted her head, trying to calm down and consider the idea. It made enough sense, and might even work!
"This idiot slammed my face into the table." He sideway glanced Jackson, who was sticking out his tongue, Jackson stared at the sky for a moment, "I wonder if anything goes pass this island.. What If, it's like the Bermuda Triangle?"
Becky rolled her eyes, "We flew past here didn't we?" she replied to Jackson.
"Well not really i mean basically the outer section of the forest has a bunch of trees and shit. There are plenty of twigs lying around and its still sandy so we can always find our way back to shore" Sarah explained to Isabelle.
"Um.. We didn't fly pass it, we crashed into it." Jackson corrected. "But first, we build a fire." Sam said to Sarah.
Angel_Kiss commented…
Omg... These autocorrects. एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Alaska- commented…
ikr एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Sarah nodded, "Okay."
"Lets go in groups of five or three people," Mr. Lane said. "Still we sort of flew near it while being steered off....you have a point" Becky answered defeated.
Elizabeth was immediately on her feet, already headed towards the edge of the forest. "I want to help! Oh, my God, this is going to be so cool. It'll be like one of those survival shows or something!"
"Survival shows have supplies, they have sponsors, but we, oh no no no, we are stuck on this freckling island, with no goddamn signal, no other life support, disgusting salt water and trees!" Jackson pulled his hair, Sam shook his head and said to everyone, "Don't worry... It's just one of his panic attacks"
Elizabeth made a face at Jackson. "Jeez, you're such a downer. No fun at all." She continued walking towards the forest. "Come on, lighten up. At least we didn't die in the crash, right? That's a good thing. Try looking on the bright side of life."
"We'll probably die on this island," Sarah mumbled to herself. Becky elbowed her, "Just shush and be in a group with me." Sarah looked around, "where's Jonah?" then she spotted him with two other people and the teacher Mr.Lane. "Oh, I guess he's fine." Becky looked at Elizabeth, "Hey! Wanna join our group?" she yelled over to her, "and of chorus Sam and Jackson make five."
Elizabeth looked back at the girls that had called her over. Sarah and Becky, if memory served. She shrugged and headed over to them. "Sure, I guess."
Langster had just been trying to fix the Communicator, though he wasn't making much progress... after a while he then realized that the Co-pilot's corpse was still in the Cockpit, he quickly stood up, and began looking for Mr.Lane
"were we flying low?" Jackson rubbed his chin, Sam shrugged, "Don't ask me, I was busy taking a nap.. Go ask the pilot." Jackson nodded and walked towards Langster, "Um.. Sir.. Just a quick question, how low were we flying?.." Sam looked over at the plane, "hey Isabelle, can I borrow you phone?"