बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Stranded (4 people RP) (FULL)

Alaska- posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 10:01PM
We are all classmates eager to go on a spanish class trip overseas to Spain. You're not really close with anyone but you're gonna have fun anyways. The skies are blue the air is crisp and not a text book in site! What could possibly go wrong?

Everything.

Suddenly the air plane gets caught through a storm and lightning strikes the edge of the left wing. The pilot is doing the best he can and everyone is instructed to put their oxygen masks on. In, out, in, out. Close your eyes, it'll be over soon. As the plane descends and you feel like your defying gravity by flying up in your seat you pray that you go to heaven because your going to die.
You're there thinking, 'Shit.I'm gonna die with my random spanish class'

Its over.

Suddenly you're jerking around and your feeling dizzy and you open your eyes and your not dead. Everyone around you looks the same as you do, confused and sick to their stomach. The only teacher that came with you kicks the door open and someone asks 'Where are we?' and he answers, 'I don't know'.

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Personality:
Other:

There will be one teacher(me) and the pilot but they are kind of unimportant but if you wanna be the pilot too then go ahead. And remember you're on a stranded island... Good luck surviving.

note: you can also make more than one character.
 We are all classmates eager to go on a spanish class trip overseas to Spain. You're not really close
last edited on Jun 27, 2014 at 06:01PM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 54 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...