बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना Axes in the Woods

Liquidz-Flamez posted on Jun 26, 2014 at 07:20PM
((This was inspired by a conversation with my friend Angel_Kiss XD Thanks Angel!))

You wake up in the woods surrounded by bodies with no heads. You notice a huge piece of broken down wood nailed to a tree that explains to you you're situation.
-----------------------------
Hello prey, we are glad that you have awaken from your slumber. You are in one of the deepest forests in the entire world, surrounded by numerous traps and us. The Ax Men. We are your predators. We are going to hunt you down. And we are going to kill you. But dont worry, you're not the only ones. Here's a small riddle, what has a neck and no head? Your body after an ax removes it from your body. But dont worry, you wont be defenseless. See, we know everything about you. We know where you used to live, we know your family, your friends. And we decided to leave a little gift. But if you want to defend yourselves, you'll have to find it. But you wont escape from us.....no one ever escapes from us......never. We will have your head, and we will stop at nothing.

Rules:
No godmodding
No killing someones character without permission
Profanity is allowed
No one liners, unless you cant help.

*If you want to be one of the 9 Ax-men, all you have to do is ask :P No information will be required. Just a name or somethin*

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Extra:

Ax-Men:
Little Red (Angel_Kiss)
Crow (Mcterra)
last edited on Jun 28, 2014 at 07:25AM

बेतरतीब भूमिका निभाना 31 उत्तरों

Click here to write a response...
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Liquidz-Flamez said…
Name: Neil Schovanec
Date of Birth: Feb. 20
Personality: He's the type of person that will help someone if it benefits himself. He doesnt really give a shit if people like him or not. He just continues with his life.
Appearance: (pic)
Extra: He's had experience with survival out in forests. A bit hunting experience. And he always has his hunting knife hidden somewhere on him instead of having it somewhere obvious like his pocket or strapped to his waist.
 Name: Neil Schovanec Age: 23 तारीख, दिनांक of Birth: Feb. 20 Gender: male Personality: He's the type of pe
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Angel_Kiss said…
(well.. Nailed it.)
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heart-of_love said…
Name:Sakura stone
Date of Birth: april 26
Personality: let's just say, that she's really quiet, thoughtful and a little bipolar.
Appearance: (pic)
Extra: Sakura has been trained in hand to hand combat, as well as weapon combat, she was also trained to spot trap and other danger's..you could say she was pretty much trained to be a Ninja or Assassin.

(is this ok?)
 Name:Sakura stone Age: 20 तारीख, दिनांक of Birth: april 26 Gender: female Personality: let's just say,
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Yep :P एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
((*Shrugs* Ya think so?))

((And thanks for joinin Heart :P))
last edited एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना heart-of_love said…
(your welcome Liquidz :) )
((can I be a X-man?)) (hahaha.... Someone laugh with me so I wouldnt look too stupid..)
((Lmao! XD sure, you can be a AX-man. *shrugs* after all, i did get this idea from a conversation that YOU brought up. :P))
Name: little red
Date of Birth: ...
Personality: Quiet yet deadly.
Appearance: Wears a red hood,
Extra: sometimes she/he plays with his/her prey a little before finishing them off, just adds a little more joy in her /his life.
 Name: little red Age: .... तारीख, दिनांक of Birth: ... Gender: male, female, who knows. Personality: Quie
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना mcterra said…
(can I be an ax-man too?)
((Of course you can Mcterra :P So thats two slots filled in. Make sure you make a survivor Oc as well so we can get this rp started ))
Name: Tori Landcaster
Date of Birth: 4 May
Personality: smart, brave and well..., Different.
Appearance:
Extra: Tori's a video game geek, which pretty much meant that she has no experience of out door exercises what so ever, then again she knows the basic survival elements, food, water, shelter, etc.
 Name: Tori Landcaster Age: 21 तारीख, दिनांक of Birth: 4 May Gender: female Personality: smart, ब्रेव and
((Ok then, shall we get this started?))

Name: Crow
Date of Birth: ???
Personality: ???
Appearance: Pic. He always has a suit, black gloves annd a gas mask on.
Extra: Crows are always seen before he appears.
 Name: कौआ, कौवा Age: ??? तारीख, दिनांक of Birth: ??? Gender: Male Personality: ??? Appearance: Pic. He always
Liquidz-Flamez commented…
Well, decent enough XD एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
mcterra commented…
yeah एक साल  से अधिक पुराना
Neil took a couple of steps back and stumbled as he finished reading the message that was left for him and others that had been drug here against their will. "This cant be happening......this has to be some kind of sick and twisted joke....." He had been saying that ever since he woke up and found himself surrounded by bodies. And man, those bodies surely real ass hell. He could smell the stench of blood. It looked to be around 4:30 in the after noon, but the light from the sun had a hard time getting through the thick trees of the forest. "Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!" he took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself down and got to his feet. This was ridiculous.
Tori jerked her face forward, holding back the vomit, crumbling the letter and tossed it aside, what kind of sick joke is this? She pulled her leg out from under a headless body, everything looked so real though, "Good job, whoever the fuck did this." She mumbled.

Red stared at her blood stained axe, for a moment she didn't move or speak, then she started laughing, her laughter echo throughout the forest.
Neil looked around him. He jumped slightly as he heard something echo. All he saw was blood and bodies.....but one fact still remained. The letter said that he wasnt the only one out here. Which meant their were other people.....right? Now that he had come to the conclusion that this wasnt a fucking joke, he had to find out how he got there in the first place. Or better yet, get the hell out of that forest. He had observed the note as he read it and noted numerous things down in his mind. 1. Their was more than just one whacko out in the woods chopping people's head off, 2. If there was other people in this god forsaken place, that would boost his chances of getting out alive, and 3. These "gifts" had to be something useful, and somewhere nearby. Hopefully. Then he remembered something. His knife. He leaned down and lifted up his foot. He pulled a flap back on the bottom of his shoe and a small hunting knife fell to the ground. He sighed in relief. He picked it up quickly, but then found himself vomiting. Forget the stench of the blood, the sight of the numerous headless bodies were pure horror. And they were fresh.
A lone crow perched on a branch above Neil and looked down at him. Its glassy, red eyes were fixed on Neil intently.

Another crow flew above Tori and landed on a branch nearby. It kept its gaze fixed on her, without moving.
Tori stumbled through the bodies, in her hands were a stick and a kitchen knife, she could feel something, or someone was watching her, so she moved faster. "Games all have goals right, and clues leads to checkpoints..... Maybe I just need to find a clue of some sort.." she mumbled.
एक साल  से अधिक पुराना Alaska- said…
((This looks interesting, mind if I join too?))
((Sure! :P))

Neil took in a deep breath of air and pulled himself back together. Ok, so if they were prey, then the predators were always somewhere nearby. That's usually how it was in the wild. And if he was going to be hunted like animals, not only did he have to survive, but he also had to think like an animal. He also had to think like a predator. Their were more than one problem that he was going to have to face. Animals such as wolves and foxes also roamed forests like this. Not to mention snakes. So if he DID want to survive, he had to move. And fast, because at the moment, he felt like something was watching him. And he didnt exactly want to stick around to find out what it was.
Name: Lydia Lightwood
Date of Birth: August 18
Personality: nice, kind of spoiled, not the out doors type, very social and not too loud but will speak her mind.
Appearance: pic..
Extra: She was one of the 'popular kids' in school and so she specialized in texting but has a hidden talent for math and literature. Sadly she has little to know survival skills and very rarily suffered from anxiety attacks
 Name: Lydia Lightwood Age: 18 (I hope thats not too young) तारीख, दिनांक of Birth: August 18 Gender: female
Lydia sniffed in snot that leaked out her nose and she was wheezing. She couldn't breathe. Her eyes were wide open and sweat dribbled down her temple. She held the letter in her trembling hand as she saw the dead bodies around her. Her eyes looked around widely and she was frozen like a dear in headlights. She couldn't move and she couldn't breathe.. She was having an anxiety attack for the first time in years..
((Perfect! :D))
((Yay! :3 Im gonna sleep for a bit though so i'll post later! :P))
((Ok, cool! :) ))
"Hello? Is anybody out there?" She shouted, then something grabbed her ankle, a hand. "Please... He-help me.." 'It' crawled out, a woman, probably older than her. The woman's left leg was missing, even though she wrapped it with her jacket it didn't stop bleeding, "please... Put me out of my... Miseries." "No, no, don't close your eyes! C'mon, stay with me." Tori shook the woman, who was drifting off, "Kill me.." The woman mumbled again, Tori stared at her kitchen knife, "I can't! I don't.. I don't know how to... And I don't want to!" The woman took her knife, "like this.." Those were her last words, before she slices up her neck, blood sprayed out like a sprinkler. "Oh my god! No, No! This can't be happening!" She screamed.
Neil stepped over numerous rotting trees and stumbled a few times. He didnt know whether to take his chance and call out for help, or to see if anyone else was around, or to wait a bit longer. But then a second thought hit him. Would it be a good idea to wait until nightfall? That would signal off where he would be, and not only that, he wouldnt beable to tell if it were people trying to kill him, or someone else that was stuck and trying to survive like he was. So he took his chances and called out "Hey!! Is anyone here!!? Is anyone hurt!!?" his voice echoed. Well, for now he would stay on the move until nightfall. But as he was about to move on, he felt something hit his leg and he tripped. His eyes widened as something sprung up out of the ground from underneath what he thought was a pile of leaves. He rolled out of the way just in the nick of time and whatever it was slammed against the ground. His pants leg was caught onto it and tore as he scooted away and stood up, though staggering a few times. He stared at whatever the hell it was. A trap. A well constructed square of thoroughly sharpened wood that could easily impale and kill. They were like columns of wooden stakes. He caught it breath. This was fucking insane! A few seconds more and he would've been dead. Period.
Crow pinned the blood stained hand axe he was using on a tree. The entire area around him, the trees, the bushes and the grass were all stained heavily with blood. Hacked off body parts were littered everywhere. But not even a single drop was on his body. He fixed his black gloves and adjusted his tie. He picked up his briefcase and began walking away. a flock of crow descended on the area and covered Crow. When they flew away, he was gone.
((okay i'm back))
After her anxiety attack Lydia was now having a nervous break down. Daddy's little girl did not belong in the forrest. She crouched down and started to sit in the bend of a tree when there was a click noise and she jumped forward landing on her face as some spikes of wood stuck out of the hole..another trap.. So Lydia sat down on the ground beside the spikey hole and quietly half-cried while twitching
Neil continued to make his way through the thick woods, tripping occasionally over small branches and staying on tip top alert just in case there were more traps hidden like there was before. He nerves itched and he was becoming exhausted. But even with that being the case, he had to come up with a plan. He couldnt let himself get frustrated. That was one of the number one rules of survival.
A crow flew down and landed on a tree branch infront of Neil. It perched there and watched him with its blood red eyes.

Another crow flew down and landed on the tree branch above Lydia. It watched as she cried.